Kidnapped and running with th...

Per my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 21

5.3K 198 82
Per my-anaconda_does

Ali's POV

After everyone know what they had to do we all left the hotel, taking our belongings with us and putting them in the car.

I got in the car with Aaron and Marco and we left to go get two dogs. One for Mikey and one for Diego.

"I think I'm gonna wait to get my tattoo done" Aaron said leaning forward so he was between myself and Marco who was driving.

"Whys that?" Me and Marco asked looking over at him.

"I want Amy to be there with me, we were taken together so we're gonna join this gang together. Which means we get our tattoos together and that mean you too Ali. " he said looking over at me and smiling

"All three of us will join the gang together officially." He squeezed my shoulder as we pulled up to the pet shop.

"I know the owner so this won't be a problem" Marco said.

Marcos POV

As soon as we walked in my girlfriend who hasn't officially come out as my girlfriend yet due to the circumstances, instantly squealed and ran off to play with the dogs.

Me and Aaron laughed as we walked over to the shop keeper.

"Alright kian" I said walking up to him and giving him a bro hug.

"How you been man?" He asked as I smiled.

"Good and I know you've been doing good seeing as you have your second child on the way" I said congratulating him.

"This is Aaron, he's permanent so get used to him, he'll be around a lot" I said laughing and introducing the two.

"So how can I help you two and animal crazy girl over there" he asked as he pointed out Ali which made us all look over to her. She was currently playing with a small baby pug.

"We need two little dogs" I said and he smiled.

"I've got just the right ones for you. You'll love them" he said smiling as he walked away and motioned for us to follow.

"Al" I yelled out and she quickly came running but first she said bye to the dog.

We followed kian into the back and he walked over to a cage with two little huskys.

"THEYRE PERFECT!" Ali screamed as soon as she saw them.

"We'll take them." I said handing over $200 and getting the two dogs a leash each and a collar, a bed, food and a food bowl each.

We walked out and both Aaron and Ali held a dog each whilst I put the dogs things in the backseat.

"We'll name this one with the red bandana jack and we'll name the other one jax" Ali said whilst holding jack.

"Right lets go" I said as we drove off to the new hotel that Tyler told me we would be staying at.

-

Tyler's POV

"Everything is sorted, we have everything we need including the house, Karen and Paul are gone to the house to get everything ready for you two. By the way, you're both home schooled" I said walking over to mikey and Diego.

"Get a Uber there and wear these cameras and these ear pieces as soon as you get there. Paul and Karen already have theirs. These chains are the type where you don't know the camera is there." Jake said handing the boys their ear pieces and chains.

"We'll be watching your every move so don't do anything a normal pair of teenage brothers wouldn't do" Aiden said crossing his arms and glaring at the boys.

"God dammit that includes wearing guns" I said pointing at the holsters on their waists.

"Fine" they said and handed them over to mikey.

"And the ones on the back of your belts" I said and they groaned removing them too

"And the ones on your shoulder holders, seriously don't forget your living opposite someone who runs our rival gang. If they see a gun they'll kill you." Marco said holding his hand out

They began to walk out when Ali stopped them by standing in their way.

"Don't forget the ones on your ankles" she smirked.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed as I snatched the pistols away from them.

-

Amy's POV

This is so freaking awkward.

We're currently sat at the dining table having dinner.

"Thank you" I said quietly as the maid filled my plate with steak, potatoes, chips and sweet corn.

As I reached for the gravy boat my brothers hand touched mine and I immediately pulled back and looked down.

"It's okay you have it first" Jason said putting the gravy boat in front of me.

"It's fine, if you'll all please excuse me." I said getting up and walking out.

"Just as I approached the door my dad cleared his throat.

"Don't you want to eat anything? You haven't eaten all day" he said looking uncomfortable.

"I'm not hungry, Betty made me a sandwich earlier" I said looking over at the maid with pleading eyes for her to agree and go along with my lie.

"I took a sandwich and bottle of water to her room with a bag of crisp too sir" she said looking over at my father.

"Right okay" he said nodding. I took my chance then and walked away before anyone could as me anymore questions.

As soon as I walked into my room I picked up my dog and collapsed on the bed.

(I couldn't pick one so you pick. THEY'RE TOO CUTE!)

"Hey bubba" I smiled as he cuddled up to me. I named him lala because I couldn't think of anything at the time but he loves his name.

I soon heard a knock on the door and sat up.

"Who's that lala? Who's that?" I said in a baby voice as I rubbed his belly.

"Yes?" I asked as I got up and walked towards the door with lala following closely behind me.

"Ah ma'am I've brought you something to eat. I know you haven't eaten and I would hate for agreeing with what you said coming back to me" Betty said holding up and BLT sandwich with crisp and a bottle of water.

"Thanks Betty" I said smiling and taking the food. As I walked away she kindly shut my bedroom door for me.

I put the food on the table in my room and walked over to my bed with my water placing it on my night stand. I grabbed my play station control and played a few games of Fifa'16 as lala fell asleep on my lap.

I heard another knock on my door and got up after I paused my game, gently put my dog to the side and huffed to myself about people knocking on my door.

I opened it to see my mother smiling with a basket of my clothes that had been washed, ironed and folded or on hangers.

"Hello sweety" my mum said as I let her in and closed the door behind her.

I said hey and went over to my bed plonking my self down again and continuing my game.

"You need to get back to your normal routine honey, your not acting like yourself" she said walking over to me as she put my pyjamas on the edge of my bed for me to wear tonight and took away my dirty ones.

"I'm fine" I said not taking my eyes of the screen.

"You haven't taken lala out in a while, how about you and Jason take him for a walk tomorrow" she suggested and I just shrugged.

She walked over to my shoe closed and put my trainers back in and walked right into my line of vision for the T.V.

"Really mum? I'm trying to play my game" I said pausing it and getting up to change my clothes.

"You haven't eaten the food you said Betty brought you?" She asked as she pointed to the food on the table.

"I didn't feel hungry" I said walking back into the room and grabbing my water bottle to taking a sip.

"You need to eat" she said walking over to me and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"And I will mum....when I'm hungry" I said and gave her a small smile with she returned.

"Come on under the sheets" she said kissing my head.

"You too lala" she laughed.

She switched the light off, put my controller away and took my dirty clothes along with the food that was left on my table.

"I'll leave these crisp in case you get peckish through the night and I'll have Adrian re-fill your mini fridge with more water" she said smiling as she left.

I turned to the side and looked up to my see through ceiling and stared at the stars.

"God I hope you guys come soon" I said closing my eyes and cuddling up with lala.

Soon sleep took over my body and I left all my worries behind as I escaped to my dream wonderland.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

For You Per V

Misteri / Suspens

278 37 18
(There Will soon be a sequel to this story called "I Love You") ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ "Let me go asshole!" He laughed. I wish I could see who he was, what he w...
299 37 26
A story of Long-Distance friendship to become lovers
How Do I Love? Per Jerie

Novel·la juvenil

336 48 9
This is the tale of Hana, a teenage girl who resides with her mother. She holds the belief that true wealth lies within a person's good heart. Howeve...
123K 3.3K 31
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to work for everything. She started providin...