Cool Mom

By me_Tehreem

Emma, Daniel and Hazel are The Aarons. They have everything one could dream of: money, family and love. But e... More

1: Valentine's Day
2: Packing
3: Paris!
5: Eiffel Tower
6: Souvenirs
7: Morning
8: Shopping
9: Date Night
10: Disneyland
11: Sick Hazel
12: Tess's call
13: Phil
14: Last Day
15: Back Home
16: Normal Day
17: Morgan's Birthday
18: Brother's Teasing
19: Picnic
20: Dinner With Friends
21: Parents Arrive
22: Dinner With Parents
23: I'll Never Forget You
24: Baby
25: Mom Knows All
26: Date At Meeting
27: Tess's Past
28: School Visit
29: Swimming Contest
30: Amusement Park
31: Job Offer
32: Spa Day
33: Aftermath
34: Night Talk
35: Some Quite
36: Cake For Hazel
37: Annual Dinner
38: Taken
39: Tense Night
40: Hazel's Return
41: Reassurance
42: The Police Calls
43: Office Visit
44: Conflict
45: Court Day
46: Decision
47: Night After
48: Second Contest
49: Mia
50: Long Night
51: Maui
52: Beach Day
53: Helicopter Ride!
54: Memories
55: Important Talk
56: Hazel's School
57: Orientation
58: First Day Of School
59: McDonald's Picnic
60: Hospital
61: Revelation
62: The Diagnosis
63: Sickness And Health
64: Miami
65: Meeting In Miami
66: Late Night Pharmacy Run
67: Second Time
68: Big Girl
69: Tess Arrives
70: Hazel's Birthday
71: A Fright
72: Pizza Hut
73: Dire News
74: Direr News
75: Visitors
76: Another Visitor
77: Emma Steps In
78: Office Day
79: Hazel's PTM
80: Christmas Day
81: Daniel's Home
82: New Year's Party
83: Girl Or Boy?
84: Big Sister
85: Carnival
86: Swimming Championship
87: Relay Championship
88: Hair Day
89: Delivery Operation
90: Sebastian Aaron
91: Sebastian's Home
92: Under 10s Nationals
93: Toulouse
94: Graduation Day
95: The H. Program
96: Official Portrait
97: Bern
98: Dress Fittings
99: Tess's Wedding
100: Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel Is Up!

4: Sausages

3.8K 121 3
By me_Tehreem

I wake up to something brushing my cheeks. When I open my eyes I realize they are Daniel's lips.

"Good morning." He says, getting out of bed.

"Morning." I mumble, wrapping the covers more tightly around me.

"Come on. Get up, Sleeping Beauty." I laugh at this and say, "Alright. I'm up."

To make my point I start to get up but the moment he leave the room I flop back down. I wake up to hear the shower running. I go to the living room to find Hazel waiting for me.

"Morning mommy!" She says. I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"Ready to talk to Vanessa?" I ask and she squeals in delight.

I grab Daniel's laptop and set up Skype. In no time Hazel is talking to Vanessa, telling her all about yesterday.

We hired a dog-sitter who takes care of Vanessa every time we have to go somewhere. One of her duties is to get Vanessa to talk to Hazel every morning through Skype. They do spend every minute together after all, which I'm worried will be very difficult for her once she has to go to school.

Once they finish talking I help her take a shower and change into a brown skirt and a pink floral shirt. At the same time Daniel comes our wearing jeans and a blue checked shirt.

Giving him a kiss, I go get ready.

When I come back I find them both missing. I frown at this and call Daniel.

"Where are you?" I screech the moment he picks up.

"Calm down. We came down for breakfast." He replies and I sigh in relief.

I get my purse and go down too. The hotel offers a breakfast buffet. When I walk into the dining hall, I see Hazel trying to choose what to eat.

I go to her and ask. "Do you need help?"

She just stands there and asks. "Is there any cake?"

I bend down so that we both are at the same eye level. "No. And even if there was, you can't have any because too much cake isn't good. You have to eat something else too."

She makes a sulky face but says, "I want sausages."

After a few minutes all three of us are seated at a table in the middle of the room and Hazel is gobbling down sausages.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask Daniel as I pop some scrambled eggs in my mouth and start chewing.

He sets down his fork and replies. "I was hoping we could go visit the Eiffel Tower and then go out for dinner somewhere."

"We can do that." I say at the same moment Hazel says. "I want more sausages."

We both stare at her in disbelief because she's already had five of them.

"Bunny do you want anything else?" Daniel asks her.

At once tears fill up her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He puts an arm around her.

"Mommy didn't let me have cake and now you're not letting me eat sausages." She protests.

"Alright. Alright. You can have more." I sigh.

And here is how she gets everything her way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 461 41
Hi! This is my first time making a TPN omegaverse; there aren't enough of these fanfictions soo.....enjoy! There will some manga spoilers you HAVE BE...
6.1K 131 44
This book is for mature readers. It contains strong well-detailed sex scenes Emma Richards is a single mother. She has a seven-year-old daughter El...
8.9K 397 30
Mayor Mills has hidden her dark secrets for too long and when the mother of her adopted child, Emma Swan, comes into her life she hopes to find what...
7.6M 290K 48
She is fiery, hot-headed and spontaneous. He is calm, composed and calculating. She is fire, burning every obstacle in her path. He is ice, numbing h...