Can I trust you? //Tanner Fox...

By Swooshii

Please don't read this shit, but if you do: Life for this young girl slowly starts to loose it's meaning. She... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
not a chapter
sorry
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
hey guys
35
really quick
36
37
38
Ok hold the quiznack on
hey
if you haven't noticed.
little update
39
40
blep
41
so

16

1.1K 29 0
By Swooshii

Tanner pov-

Wow. This girl is crazy. She hasn't even healed from the bullet wound yet.

"What about your wound?"

We had just gotten in the gtr

"Huh? oh, I checked this morning and it's healed. Yesterday there was some blood due to all the movement but other than that it's completely healed."

"Wow"

"Eh. It's not that crazy. Here I'll put in the location..."

"Ok."

We're actually doing this. I'm taking a 16 year old to get a tattoo with out parental consent. I was gonna vlog this but I don't think mira is gonna like that.

"Tanner, we're here"

"Oh ok."

We walked in and looked at this guy with brown surfer hair.

"Are you Reed?

She used Reed again.

"Yes I am."

"Alright."

He directed us to the back where the equipment is located. I took a seat in a chair off to the side.

"Do you know what you want?"

"Yep.

"It's my little brothers handwriting. He gave it too me 3 days before they died. I want it on my upper forarm below the crease of the elbow." As she talked he prepared everything.

"Ok let's do this thing."

And with that he started tattooing her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you enjoyed.

- maddie-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 185 26
I wrote this when I was 12. It is very rushed, cliche and full of grammar errors. Keep this in mind if you decide to read! ~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*...
212 27 23
When Freya, a small town 18 year old girl, finds herself writing letters to a unknown person spilling out all her thoughts and desires in her broken...
188 1 49
This story is about some child trying to stay sane. Cody had a normal life, she hoped, then suddenly everything was turned upside down and now she's...
7.6K 182 34
What happens when one day, you finally open your eyes to the truth behind all those lies...