Reach For The Stars, Reach Fo...

By gorillagripcooch111

Aphmau is living with her mean dad who doesn't give a care in the world about her, she comes to school everyd... More

Day 1 // School
Day 1 // Sitting by Aaron
Day 2 // Going Home
MAH BDAYYYY
Aaron's Ex
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 3
Lily
California Convention Reunion
The Big Question
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Cancellation
Friday the 13th
The Rescue
Life's Worst Choice
your ass
Is It Over?
Irene, I Beg
my singing!
ask me stuff!
u know?
Q/A pt.1
SHE'S AWESOME! READ HER BOOKS!
Revenge, Sweet Sweet Revenge
Let's Just Be Friends, For Now
Bullying
I Think I'm Ready
Pregnancy Possibility
Day Off!
A/N
Tagged
hilarious night quote
alright
They Helped Me, Now It's My Turn
A Hero
Results
YouTube Reunion Plan
Tagged.. Again..
BABY PICTURE!
A Group Of Friends
Sorry..
battery percentage
YouTube Livestream
Ultrasound
Gender Reveal
WARNING! IMPORTANT! READ! NOW!
Tagged! For the 3rd time! :D
quick question
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Guess what?
Home, Once Again
A Day Like No Other
PLEASE READ
Spring Blossoms
QUICK NOTICE
IMPORTANT
Surprise
I'm scared
Check out my youtube channel!
follow her
Crazy
BBQ
Epilogue
A/N
Carmen
I love you all!
I know I know

Cravings and Baby Kicks

238 7 0
By gorillagripcooch111

A A R O N

Aphmau began to have cravings, it started out with just wanting it a few times, then whenever she saw it, and now she wants it all the time. It was so hard, I had to make her eat a salad before she had the cake and I made sure Celeste was not there to feed the salad to, not that Celeste would eat it but she pretty much eats everything and anything.

Yes, it was challenging for myself and her, she'd want to limit herself to just a slice a week but ended up breaking out of that thin wall and eating a whole cake on Monday, and Friday and Wednesday, and 4 slices the other days.

And today, she was distracting herself from her cravings and experimenting with items in the kitchen. Honestly, and I mean I'm being full on honest, her experiments were fabulous and delicious. I couldn't speak at all.

Either way, she has told me she's felt the babies kicking, she is only 5 months in and the babies are nearly coming out of her belly button.

I'm so excited for our babies.

A P H M A U

I'm so excited for our babies! The cravings are a huge struggle though. I've been trying to narrow the cravings down, but it just breaks out and I'm back to normal. I've figured out a way, it's to distract myself, I do other things then to think about my cravings and listen to them.

About four more months and I'll see my beautiful babies. Our beautiful babies.

If mom were here she'd be so happy.. But I know she's happy, and proud in heaven. I wish I could see her though..

AHHHH!! You guys! We reached OVER 10K????!!!! YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC! I SERIOUSLY DO NOT DESERVE THIS! you are so amazing, love you guys!! (my farts are silent but deadly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.3K 26
Aphmau is not your typical girl... Yeah, she's smart and shy and all the other things, but she is very different from everyone else. She's a Meif'wa...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
155K 4.5K 105
Aphmau just moved to Phoenix drop after her parents disappeared. It's her first day of school. She is classified by the mean girl as the weird loner...
157K 3.6K 63
Part 1 (Modern): When it seems like they are never going to get along. A spark comes between them that changes there lives. But when troubles come t...