His Superman (Ambreigns)

Oleh Rollins_Ambrose_1

Picture was made by @ambreigns_asylum14 (Love it!!!!) Dean Ambrose has always been branded a troublemaker. Ev... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chpater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

670 30 42
Oleh Rollins_Ambrose_1

Dean closed his eyes and had tears in them. Here is his life and now he will be with his nana. The only true person that ever loved him when he was growing up.

"Open you fucking eyes, I want you to see it coming boy. You deserve it and I want to make sure you see." Frank looked at him with hateful eyes.

Dean looked up and his eyes were full of fear and tears. Was his dad really going to do this to him. He looked over to Roman and whispers "Please Roman get up and help me."

Frank looked at Dean and turned and looked at Roman and laughs. "He won't be helping you Dean, so don't be count on it. Just look at daddy now. I will help you."

Dean did as he was told, and tried one more time to plead with his dad. "Dad I am sorry I'll do whatever you want, just don't do this."

Frank laughs, "Son you are doing what I want, I want you dead and out of my fucking life so shut the fuck up. Damn your voice is annoying now."

What seemed like hours was only seconds when his dad fired the gun and the bullet hit him. His head hit the ground and stared at the ceiling.

Few minutes later Dean woke up screaming. "Noooooooo!!!!!!" He was breathing heavy and touching his head. He looked around and sweating badly and felt a hand touching him. He got scared and jumped off the bed and ran to the corner.

Roman turned on the light and went over to Dean who had his knees to his chest and crying and staring at the door. He didn't know what to do, he slowly touch his arm again and Dean flinched from his touch.

"Dean it's alright, it was a dream."

Dean was mumbling something and he couldn't make it out. He was rocking back and forth. He rubbed his hand and hopefully get some respond from him, but nothing for a while just mumbling.

Roman sat next to Dean and put his arm around him slowly and noticed he laid his head down on his shoulder. Roman kisses his head and and rubs his arm. He didn't say anything he let Dean calm down, he was thinking what could possibly make him like this?

Dean calmed down. "He shot me an-and I-I died and no one could help me. It felt so real Roman. How can that happen, I mean it was a dream, but the...the bullet felt so damn real."

"I don't know Dean, but your right it was a dream. I would never let that happen ever. Your dad is in jail, and won't hurt you again."

Dean looked up at him. "Can you promise that Roman?"

Roman looks at Dean. How can he make a promise to him when he wasn't sure his self?

"See you can't promise me that, cause your not answering me Roman." Dean lays his head back down on his shoulder.

Dean started to shriver. They were still naked and pulls his knees up to his chest and looks around the room, but mostly at the door. He gets up slowly and puts on his boxers and sits on Romans bed and looks down on the floor.

"What time is it?" Dean didn't look at Roman.

Roman got up and put on his boxers and sat next to him. "It's 5 in the morning."

He starts getting dressed and looking for his shirt. Where is his shirt damn it. He lifts up the blankets and them the sheets and it fell down to the floor and puts it on and then his socks and shoes.

"Where's my coat.?" He looks at Roman.

"It's hanging up downstairs remember?"

Dean heads to the door, only to have a hand touch his arm. He flinched again, but that was only to be expected. His was use to having his arm touch from his dad when he was leaving the room.

"Are you alright Dean?" Roman was worried about him and felt bad he flinched.

Dean opens the door and turned to look at Roman. "I have to see Sami. I didn't see him yesterday, so I need to see him today."

"I will take you to see him, no sense in walking it's a few blocks away from here. I just have to get dress."

Dean turns around and shuts the door and waits for Roman. He felt bad for not seeing Sami, but he hopefully he was out of surgery and can have visitors. He watched Roman, and in the daylight he had a hot body with no shirt on and his face was getting hot. Was he blushing, wait no he doesn't blush. He shakes his head and puts its down.

Roman got his pants on and grabs his shirt and looks at Dean once he got it on and walks over to him and smiles. "Your adorable when your trying to hide yourself when your blushing."

"You saw that huh?" He lifts his head up smiling. He couldn't help it, he had a hot body.

Roman cups his face and smiles. "Yeah I saw it and your face turned red. I blushed when you got dressed, but you didn't see me though."

Dean chuckles and kisses Roman. His kiss tasted just like it did last night and it sent shivers down his spine and he ended up against the door. He moans in the kiss and felt Romans hand going up his shirt. He was memorized by the touch and wanted to stop him, but Romans kiss was affecting his brain.

He felt his leg being lifted up and Romans body closer to his. Roman licked his lips for entrance and he let him in. They fought for dominance and Roman won. Damn he had that amazing way with his tongue, he knew what he was doing. He felt Roman taking his tongue and suck on it. Fuck he was losing his concentration, and his whole body.

Roman moans when he kissed his lips and to his chin and to his neck. He went to his weak spot and he heard him moan. He went to Deans main neck vain and sucked on it and then licked it. He knew he had Dean when he let out a small sigh and grins. He goes back up to his lips and kisses him again. He held onto his leg, he felt his self getting over heated. Dean tasted so good and felt so right, and now couldn't get enough.

Through all the kissing somehow Deans shirt came off and Roman was kissing down his chest and his leg was put down. Could they really go to the next step in their two and half day relationship? He wanted to taste him more, make his pain go away, but at the same time he didn't want Dean to think he was using him at his moment of weakness. He stops and backs away with his head looking down.

"I'm...I'm sorry Dean. I just can't, as much as I want to (looks at him)...believe me I want to, but not like this."

Dean was breathing heavy, and was somewhat disappointed, but yet relieved. He wanted to, but scared cause it would be his first time and he wanted it to be special. Not that Roman isn't special. He just wasn't ready, he had a lot on his mind right now. His father, and Sami, his mental and physical abuse, and Roman came in at the right time.

"Its alright Roman. I'm not mad or anything....I mean...I don't know." Dean looks at Roman.

He smiles at Dean, and walks over. "I will admit I didn't even want to stop at all. I had to, it just didn't seem right, but I still want to take you to see Sami."

Dean chuckles and looks at Roman putting on his shirt. He puts his shirt down and smirks. "Yeah, I still like for you to take me. Can you stay, I don't want to be there alone."

Roman nods and grabs everything he needed and headed to the hospital. He reaches for his hand to hold while driving. It's only been almost three days and could he possibly be falling hard for this boy next to him? How are things going to play out on Monday morning.

He smiles over at Roman when he held his hand, and looks out the window and the rubbing his eyes. He was hoping Sami was alright and he can go in and see him. He looked around everywhere and it looked all new to him. Could it be because he saw things in a different light or because he got a semi good night sleep or was it Roman? He looks at him, and smiles, because he doesn't know where this is going to go, but he likes where it is.

They walked into the hospital and walked to the nurses station and Dean clears his throat and was nervous. He wasn't sure how this was going to play out and if he was going to be able to see Sami or not. He took a deep breathe ad let it out and spoke.

"Hi, um...I'm Dean Ambrose. I am here to Sami Callihan." He was a nervous wrecked and hoped she didn't noticed it.

The nurse started to type away at her computer and smiles. "Oh yes sir, Mr. Callihan is in room 211, and that's on the second floor. I'm afraid you can only stay 20 minutes."

He nods and looks at Roman. They head to the second floor and Dean pacing in the elevator. He doesn't know what Sami is going to look like or even his condition for that matter. But he had to let him know he was there for him. They got to the second floor looking for 211 and found it.

"Ready to go in Dean, and I'm right there behind you. I'm wont leave unless you ask me alright"

Dean nods and opens the door and walks in. He saw Sami hooked up to tons of wires and machines and walks to his bed and sits on the chair.

"Hey bro I'm here, and I brought a friend. You know him, it Roman Reigns." He rubs his hand and tears rolls down his face. "You saved my life bro, and for that I owe you. Hell I owe you for a lot more, but let just say that well (wipes his eyes) that this a big time one."

He rubs his swelled up face gently. "How about you open you eyes there and we can talk huh? I can hardly spit out the words what I want to say here." Plays with his fingers now, "Um...my dad is in jail now, so maybe things will be alright now for me....um...well I don't know about Aj, cause I haven't seen her since Friday."

He gets up and goes to the window and wipes his eyes. "Sami I don't know what to do here bro. I should be there right now not you." Biting his nails, "I am walking blind here man and I'm stupid right now, cause I don't know what I'm suppose to say or act. I just need you to wake up." Looking over to Sami.

Roman walks over to Dean and reaches for his hand. "Things like this isn't easy Dean, but your not stupid."

Dean looks at Roman and puts his arms around him and cries. He wanted his best friend to wake up and wanted to hear his voice and hear about this crazy day. Last thing he heard him say was 'Dean, look out!'. He cried hard into Romans shoulder, he hurt so bad.

"It was suppose to be me here Roman not him." He lightly punched his back. "Damn it...I'm suppose to be laying here fighting for my life not him. He doesn't deserve it. Why did he push me out of the way huh?"

"Shh.......It was his natural instinct to push you out of the way. He is going to make it through this I promise you." He rubs Deans back to calm him down.

Suddenly Deans eyes rolled in the back of his head and falls to the floor......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.5K 678 11
Is Seth developing feelings for Dean ? Does Dean know and is that why he's playing with Seth's emotions ? What does Roman have to say about Seth ? Wi...
8.5K 447 19
Jonathan Good was the guy with a dark past, who fought to survive. Jon used to get into fights, drink alcohol to drown the pain, and do anything he c...
82.3K 2.7K 50
I ADVISE READING THIS ON A PC SO YOU CAN SEE THE FULL PICTURES! Roman Reigns is a rich kid and is well known and everyone likes him. Well, almost eve...
15.4K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...