Chapter 11

Suddenly the door handle starts to turn.......

Dean heard something and turned his head to the turning door handle. He looks up to Roman and then grabs his hand. He didn't give Roman a chance to speak just dragged him to the back door and both flew out there. He didn't want to be in there when his dad walked in.

They finally stopped at the end of Brenda's grandparents driveway and hide behind their car. Dean was shaking and scared, he knew there was no way his father saw them. He looks at Roman and sighs, and stood up.

"How did you get here by the way?"

Roman points to his car by the end Sami's moms driveway. "Let's go, and get the hell out of here."

Dean reaches for Roman's hand and goes to his car and they get in and drive. Dean ducks down when he passes his house so his dad doesn't see him. He wasn't quite sure if he could or not, but wanted to be absolutely sure he couldn't. Once they were out of sight he sits up straight. He looks out of the window and watches his neighbourhood go out of sight.

Dean puts his head on the window and looks out and sighs. Man how he hates his life. Within a short few hours he was making out with Roman and almost killed, his best friend is in the hospital and his dad try to get him to put Roman in jail. Dean closes his eyes for a few minutes, and then opens them when they stopped.

He looks up and sees a sign on the building Police Station. He looks at Roman, and at the station again, and looks at his fingers. He sighs again and looks at Roman. He opens the door and gets out and shuts the door and stands there for a few minutes and then Roman comes around and reaches for his hand. Dean looks up and with his shakiness and nerves jumping he was ready.

They walk into the Police Station and walk to the front desk.

"Umm..I like to talk to someone." Dean barely said in a whisper scratching his neck.

The guy at the front desk kept typing away and didn't hear Dean. Roman looks at Dean and then the guy at the desk. He clears his throat and the guy looks at them.

Dean looks at them like he was scared child. "I would like to talk to someone please."

"About?"

Dean looks at Roman and the cop. "Ummm, abuse...(looks down) physical abuse sir."

The cop looks at Dean and feels bad for him. "You want to talk to officer Chris. What's your name son?"

"It's Dean Ambrose sir."

"Have a seat and I'll let him know your here."

Dean and Roman goes and has a seat and then Roman calls his mom to come down. Dean fidgets in his seat, he didn't like this place and kept looking at the door. He didn't know why, but for some stupid reason he was waiting for his dad to come in and drag him out.

After what seemed like hours, but only 20 minutes officer Chris came out to them. It was the same officer that was at his house a little bit ago. His face turned red from embarrassment.

"Haven't we just met a few hours ago kid?" Officer Chris looks down at him.

Dean just shook his head yes. He was just to stunned to sat anything, and to be honest with his self to stupid to say anything. He just looked at the officer and then back at his feet.

"So you have a psychical abuse to report?"

Again nods stupidly without saying a word. He couldn't help but feel out if place and fidget and want to bite every nail off his finger. He wanted to get this over with and leave. This place made him want to throw up or worse run out and pretend he never came here.