Chapter 12

Deans father open the bedroom door and turned the bedroom light on and looked around. He saw Dean holding onto Roman. He was furious and yanks the covers off them and noticed they both were naked. He was even more pissed off. He pulls Dean off the bed by his hair.

"What the fuck?" Dean looks up and saw his dad.

"I thought I fucking told you to stay away from this fag?" Frank smacks Dean in the head. "I told you I would beat the fucking queer out of you boy."

Dean was scared and slowly gets back up off the floor, but only to be kicked in the ribs by his father. He fell back down crying in agony. He was so confused about what was happening and thought his dad was in jail. He once again tries to get up and his dad kicks him down again. He punched Dean over and over in the head.

Roman jumps out of bed and climbs on Frank's back and punches him, and punches him. Deans dad laughs and pulls Roman off him by his hair throws him across the room. Roman had no idea what strength Frank had when he was angry, but had enough to throw him across the room. He gets back up, but Frank walks over and kicks Roman in the head.

When he did that Roman was knocked out and his head was busted open. Frank laughs at that and spits on Roman.

"Fucking queer! Dirty bastard!" Frank smiles.

"Roman!" Dean screamed and tried to crawl over to him.

Frank turns around and pulls Dean up by his hair and punched him in his mouth. He then punched him in the face, and hear bones crack from his nose. He laughs and throws Dean against the wall. He walks over to him and bends down.

"You tried to put me in jail, your own fucking dad. I gave you life boy, and I can easily take it from you." Frank slaps his face hard.

Blood was pouring out of Deans nose and couldn't breathe thru it. His head was spinning from the punches his dad kept hitting him over and over. He saw Roman passed out or dead, he wasn't sure. He just wanted it to end now, he wanted to actually die.

I'm....I'm...sorry. Ple-please stop da-dad." He was pleading with him. "I-I come....I'll come hom-home now." Dean was stuttering badly, and losing consciousness.

Frank laughs, "Your worthless piece of shit. You fucking queer." He spits in Deans face.

Dean was so confused right now. Why wasn't Roman's parents coming in? He saw the door shut and a chair against it. Please someone help him! Why him? His father lifted his face up and Dean just stared at it. Why couldn't he just be free of his father?

Frank saw the confused look in Deans eyes, and slaps his face over and over. He wanted his full attention not half of it. Grabs his hair so he can tell him how he really felt about him.

"I can't even express in words how worthless you are to me. Because of that, because of all the pain you put me through. I'm gonna make it all go away, because no one wants you cause your worthless. That kid over there only wants you as a fuck." Frank laughed in his face.

Dean closes his eyes and wished he was in his bedroom right now, with his curtains drawn and nothingness washing over him. Whatever is happening to him is his own my fault. He now knows what he done was wrong, and its drowning him. Now he knows he's inadequate and stupid, and without worth. He might as well be dead.

"Say it Dean, say the truth about yourself right now." Frank slaps his face.

"I want to die, I don't want to exist. " Dean sheds tears, "I'm stuck here being a miserable bastard, and I'm to much of a coward to do anything about it." Dean puts his head down in defeat.

Frank smiles and punched Dean hard in the head and gets up and kicks him in his ribs, and pulls out a gun. "I'm going put you out of your worthless misery. A fucking mistake since you were born. A nobody, a piece of scum off my shoe." He pulls back the hammer of the gun. "Look at me Dean....I want to see your face when I end your pathetic life. You good for nothing piece of waste of life."

Dean slowly lifts his head and thru the blurry vision and his dad standing over him. He saw something black in his hand, and a clicking noise. What was it he tried to focus on it. After wiping his eyes he saw what it was, it was a gun, and close to his head. He actually froze in fear, was his dad actually gonna shot him?

"Ple-please dad....I'm sorry don't do this." Dean pleaded with him.

"Say goodbye to your life son, you wasn't meant to be born, but now I will end it for you." Holds the gun to Deans head and laughing very hard.