Chapter 1

It was 5:45 in morning and Dean heard his alarm go off. He tries to shut it off with his eyes close, but it was nearly impossible because he was on the floor. He opens his eyes and instantly feels the pain in his head. He looks around and realize he is on the floor and knew he had a seizure, cause his father didn't come in and beat him.

He slowly gets up and shuts the alarm off before it wakes up his dad. He can be a real ass hole in the mornings and a fight he doesn't want to deal with. He slowly makes it to his feet and wobbly and gets to the shower and gets ready for school. Now he has to go to school with a pounding headache and his body hurting.

He gets out and dried off and gets dressed and quietly goes passed his dads room and into the kitchen for toast and coffee and heads out to meet Sami. Opening his door and looking out in his small neighborhood it isn't what you call fancy. It's a fucking dump and no one cares, trash everywhere. Some of us kids tried to keep it clean, but next day it was the same so we gave up.

Walk down to my sidewalk and seen the same thing I see everyday. Junkies and old people and young kids waiting for buses, and people passed out on their porches to drunk to make it to their houses. My old man isn't like that tho he knows how to handle his liquor and to come in the house. Dean shakes his head, cause he hates those nights.

He gets to the end of sidewalk and here comes Sami coming up to him with his backpack and ready for school. He gives him a weak smile and turns his head over across the street and three year old Brenda was gonna cross the street again with a car coming. Seems every other day he seen this go on and he runs over and catches her and Sami come over and punch the car and yell at it to slow down.

Dean would do his normal routine and take her to her grandparents house and Sami would go her to her junkie mothers house and yell at her and let her know where her daughter was. Dean knock on the door and the grandmother would open it and take Brenda and he would meet Sami and head off to school.

"Every other fucking day man, never nothing different. I'm sick of this shit, and this scene and same old faces." Sami said angry.

Dean shrugs his shoulders, "This is our life Sami, you should be use to it by now man. Don't like it change it, but living here you know it nothing is different get over it."

They walk a little bit into an alley way to school and see a guy sleeping there holding a liquor bottle tight and it was sad. Almost where you look there was needles on the ground, because is where the druggies used here. They hurried passed there and around the next block and the school started to come into view. Dean just sighs seeing the school, the one place he wish he didn't have to go to, but in a way sometimes feels safe there.

He started rubbing his head cause it hurt and noticed a bump forming and damn it hurt, and could use a pain killer, but didn't think of that before leaving this morning. He just wanted to leave before he is dad woke up and shit started. If nights were bad we'll you can guess right mornings were just as bad. The whole neighbourhood heard them arguing and he felt embarrassed when he had to leave for school.

Sami seen Dean picking at his head and noticed the bump his self now and was worried and move Deans hand out of the way.

"Wow! Thats a fucking good size bump man. How the hell did you get that..fall off your bed or your old man?" He looked at Dean concerned.

"Huh? Oh that! (shrugs his shoulders) nah my old dad didn't do that to me man." He laughs., "I think I had a seizure last night. Either that or I fell of the bed, no big deal man, don't worry about it." He just acts like its no problem.

"You could have a concussion if you fell off you bed man. You don't know if you hit your head off the dresser or anything Dean. I happen to care even if no one else does, so let's skip and head to the hospital." Sami looks at Dean concern.