Chapter 2

Dean heads to work and sees the truck is there and ready to be unloaded. Tuesday's are always the most heck day of them all. He knew this was the day he worked until 11 pm and then the hour and half walk home and he then has to get up again early for school. He goes into factory and puts his stuff in his locker and grabs some gloves and goes and clocks in.

He goes to the dock and starts to unload boxes and crates. They were light at first and it got heavier and heavier. As he kept bending down and getting up his headache wasn't improving. After four straight hours of non stop work, he takes a break to breathe and rubs his head, and thinks four more hours and he can go home.

After dean gets the truck unloaded he was surprised to be done two hours ahead of time until his boss comes over to him. Dean thinking he is getting off work early and can go to bed early since he has no homework. Man won't that he nice for once. But as his boss came closer he looks at dean.

"Hey Ambrose! I'm sorry to spring this on you, but can you finish unloading the truck for Punk? He pulled a muscle in his back." His boss Baker asked.

Dean sighs and said sure why not Punk is just like him and fast and ready to go home. He goes to his truck and to find out his was only half way thru the truck. Great his two hour leaving early was down the fucking drain. He gets to unloading the boxes and crates and his whole body hurts and after midnight he was done and punched out and headed for home.

He walks home and into the house, bad move. His father was up and drunk and was pissed for some reason. Dean plays it cool and walks pass him and hopes his dad doesn't do or say anything. Fat chance he just had to start and why tonight when he is sore and tired and a hell of a headache. He just wants to take a couple of pain killers and a shower and bed.

"Where the hell have you been boy? Don't you dare lie to me cause it will only make it worse for you." He dad said furious.

Dean looks at his dad scared like a little boy. "I was at work dad honest. My boss ask me to finish unload another truck cause a guy hurt his back and I said sure." He was shaking.

"Your a lair boy! Ever since you were little you were a liar...a pathetic, useless, worthless lair!" He backhanded Dean without giving him a chance to react or move.

That backhand knocked Dean backwards to the floor and made him dazed. He tries to get back to his feet, but his dad wasn't having it. He punches dean in his ribs and knocks him back down. He grabs his hair and drags him to the wall and slams his head against it.

Dean begs his dad to stop, but he just laughs. "Just like always a fucking pussy begging and crying." He slaps him in the head, "Your never be a fucking man, just a little bitch who whines. No will ever love you or cares." He punches him in the stomach, and laughed.

Dean was already sore from the beating he took from Wade and Kevin and the headache for his seizure from the night before and the soreness from work and now this beating. Why didn't he just sneak in his room, no better yet why did he even come home?

Dean is laying in the floor on his side and trying to slowly breathe and he felt something whipped at his back. It stung so fucking bad on my bare back and I had no idea what it was until I looked up and seen what it was. It was his belt, he had it wrapped around his hand and lifting it above his head and whipping it down on his back.

"Aahh! Please dad stop! I'm sorry your right I was out party after work. I promise it won't happen again." Dean pleaded and crying, he felt blood on his back from the belt being whipped at him.

His dad whipped it at Dean's back a few more times. "I knew it, I work my hands to the fucking bone and go have a few beers and you go and party." Whipping him a few more times. "I hear you doing it again instead of doing overtime and making more money this will be worse." He walks away from Dean.