Chapter 14

Suddenly Deans eyes rolled in the back of his head and falls to the floor......

Roman caught him and was confused on why he was shaking, he lays Dean down and started moving things out of his way. He wasn't sure what was going on, but knew it wasn't good, so he started calling for help.

"I need help! Anyone out there?"

He looked down at Dean, and was going to stop him from shaking, but a hand stopped him.

"Don't touch him sir, he is having a seizure. Help me get him to his side and let the seizure finish alright." The nurse said.

Roman nodded and helped her and they waited for Dean through his seizure and about 20 seconds he stopped and they laid him back on his back and the nurse wipes his mouth. She rubs his hands and waited for him to come around and Roman watched and felt helpless. After 5 minutes he slowly started coming around.

Dean started blinking his eyes and slowly he came around and looked around. "Mmm, wh-what happened?"

Roman looks down at him. "You took a seizure Dean." Roman looked at the nurse and she nodded.

Dean closes his eyes and sighs, it's been a while since he took one and now he takes one. He raises his hand to his face and was embarrassed, but didn't show it. He removed his hand and looks at Roman and gives him a weak smile.

"I take seizures and sometimes unexpectedly, I didn't want it to happen in front of you, but it did and thank you for helping me Roman."

Roman smiles and rubs his face, "Anything for you Dean. Plus the nurse helped you also. I was clueless but now I know what to do."

Dean slowly gets up with Roman's help and sits up. He looks around and for a second he forgot where he was. He rubbed his eyes again and sighs, he looked at the hospital bed. He waited for few minutes before he started to stand up with Romans help and stood there for a second. He was a wobbly at first but finally got his self steady.

He walked over to Sami and sat down, and looks at him. "I got to go bro, but I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you open your eyes and talk to me. Love you man."

"Hey you still got a few minutes Dean, go ahead and take it and I'll wait outside the door." Roman pats his back.

Dean looks up and nodded, and looks at Sami. He picks up his hand and rubs it. So much going through his mind and yet he just wanted to see Sami come around. Was he asking to much for Sami to open his eyes? He rubs his face, and he few tears came down from his eyes. He was so tired and right now he could climb in that bed and lay with him.

"You know Sami I think about that night and think about it....and what I could have done different you know. Like why didn't I move? Why were we even on the damn road in the first place? Then I remember we were goofing off but we could have done that on the sidewalk bro."

Fresh tears came down again and he stop talking and held his hand. He watched him sleep and his monitors beeping and his eyes getting heavy. He gets up slowly and kisses Sami's forehead and smiles weakly.

"I got to go bro, and I'll see you tomorrow after work. I hope you have your eyes open."

He walks away and looks over one last time to see if he might have opened his eyes and sighs. He opens the door and saw Roman sitting a few seats over and his head down and playing with his fingers and he chuckles to his self. He walk over to him and taps his shoulder

"Hey, I'm ready to go."

Roman looks up and notice how tired he looked and get up. "Are you sure?"