Chapter 6

Dean went to work and unloaded boxes and crates that day and got his pay and glad he got off early. This way he could make it to the bank and cash it and hand it to his dad. He was glad Baker gave him part cash and check so he had some cash on his pocket. He put 20 in his bank account his dad didn't know he had and went home where his dad would be waiting for him. He walks and sees Sami walking little Brenda across the street to her grams. Her mother must be fucked up early tonight. He just shakes his damn head, that poor little girl will end up hit by a car and the mother will never know.

He waves to Sami to let him know he'll see him in a bit, and goes inside and sees his dad on his chair actually sober. Yeah waiting for his pay check, and plus his pay check on top now he can get drunk as hell and hopefully he can be sleeping before his dad gets home. His dad watches him out of the corner of his eye as he is watching tv. That always creeped him out, but never told his dad that he wasn't stupid. He just acted like it never bothered him, hell he didn't even smiled. He did what he always did on Friday after work, and put his pay in the envelope and laid it on the tv and walked into the kitchen. He got a tv dinner out of the freezer and popped it into the microwave and waited for it to get down.

He pours his self a drink and grabs his food from the microwave and sits at the table and eat. He hears his dad get up and goes to the bathroom, and turn the shower on. It was time to get ready to go out for him and a fast 5 minute shower and 5 minute getting dress and he will be out. His dad was easy to predict on Fridays, and in 10 minutes his dad was ready and out the door, and he didn't even say anything to him.

He gets up and throws the cardboard plate away and rinse out his cup and put it in the sink. He goes to his room and gets changed and goes outside and sees Sami and sees what he wants to do tonight. It's Friday night and lots to do, maybe not in their neighborhood, but somewhere. They never go to far, and definitely not part of the neighborhood where the drug dealers are. Last time they almost got shot at for no reason and they were just walking thru that part.

"What do you want to do Sami? I definitely don't want to stay here and don't want to pass Jefferson Street/Mason Street alright. That shit was scary the last time and not about the get my head shoot off again." Dean laughs.

Sami laughs, and slaps Dean on the back. "Dude that fuck shit was an adventure admit it. How about we go to this under 21 club in the next town and only cost 10 bucks to get in and no drinking and teens our age and we can have fun. What do you think?"

Dean thought about it and wasn't sure it was clear in the next town and they had to walk there. It would take almost and hour and half to get there and another hour and half to get back and he wanted to be back and be in bed before his dad did. He had to really think about this before he decided to do this. After all he won't see Roman and he has the whole weekend to be bored and the grass needed cut. He looks around and then at his house and Sami, he was jumping around like a 2 year old and he smiles a little.

"Fine! But we leave 2 hours beforehand because it's an hour and half walk back Sami and want to be back before my dad alright." He looks at Sami seriously.

Sami grins as he shakes his head no. Dean didn't like the way Sami did that, and stopped him from jumping around and looked at him. He was actually being serious and Sami wasn't. He needed to be back before his dad not after or exact time. Sneaking in wasn't an option and he actually sucks at doing that and tried before and the beating was worse, and he wasn't even suppose to with Sami in the first place.

"Alright Sami, why are you grinning and shaking your like that?" Dean was curious.

Sami looked at him, and knew he knew would shut him down on this , but had to mention this. "Well here it goes...(waiting a few minutes) we can save about 35 minutes by taking the bus and don't have to leave the club so early.