Chpater 5

He got to work with a big smile and he gets to the clock to punch in and didn't even realize he got there so fast cause he was smiling. He gets to the loading station and starts unloading boxes and thinks about Roman and about meeting him in the morning. His face got a little hot when he thought about Roman, and he didn't know why though. He thought about the things they talked about and then the ointment he applied to his back. Now it was hot in the back and he had to got outside for fresh air.

He goes to sit down and sighs and tried to cool off. He can't believe how worked up thinking about Roman. Yeah he's a....well he considers him a friend and yeah cute..alright he thinks he hot. He melts at his touch,well actually his touch makes him going weak to the knees and he's even sitting down. He was outside and still hot all over and the wind is blowing. He only gets a 15 minute break and 10 minutes was already spent thinking of Roman.

He goes back to work and unloads more boxes and crates and starts to head home and his happiness ends. It's late and his dad is probably drunk and knowing he's angry. Why does he a have feeling he doesn't want to go home? He lucked out last night without a beating could he possibly go a second night? He hated having to go home around 11 and dealing with his drunken dad and the beatings. One day he will fight him back and show his dad he's not afraid of him. He thinks about that and knows that won't happen, for the simple fact is that is his dad and couldn't hurt him.

He walks on his street and near his house and everything seems quiet. He walks to the front of his door and it was quiet and he thought it was safe to enter. He goes into the door and walks slowly into the living room and suddenly felt a punch to his head.

"Where the fuck you been you worthless piece of shit?" His father spat at him.

Dean couldn't even think of an answer cause all he saw was a blur and ringing on his ears. His dads fist was hard when he punched him sometimes. It took him a few minutes for him to even realize he was even in the living room again and gets back up stumbles around.

"Huh? What? I didn't hear what you asked." Dean mumbled incoherent.

His dad didn't like that respond not one bit and thought he was either drunk or high and that won't work I'm his house. He raised his fist at Dean and punched him right in the mouth and started on him.

"You stupid good for nothing bum. Coming home drunk and high instead of working." His dad spat at him again, "I knew hanging around that lowlife Sami would get you in trouble."

His dad punched Dean right in the stomach and Dean bent over and grunted. His dad then tripped Dean on his back and Dean grunted more. Dean did the only thing he knew what to do and hide his face. His dad kicked him in his ribs and then bent down and punched him in the stomach again and got up.

"If you ever come again drunk and high again, I will fucking kick your ass out. You heard me you piece of shit." He dad bends back down and grabs Dean's hair.

"I'm....I'm not drunk or high honest dad." Dean pleaded with him.

"Lying bastard!" His dad back handed him where he punched him in the mouth, "Don't come home again like that again or your out." A good swift kicked in the ribs and he went to bed.

Dean laid there and actually cried, he just simply didn't care. He wasn't even drunk or high. He doesn't even know where his dad would even get that idea. He lays there and waited for a bit before he even thought about moving.

The next day Dean gets up and notice his lip was sore and saw it. Why him he thought? He hated his life and wish it was over. He washes up and walks quietly to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast and hurried out the house to meet Sami. He was thankful he didn't ask and he knew Sami knew what happen and that's what best friends are about. Don't ask because they know how you got it. They were walking to school and then Dean stops in his tracks

"Whoa Dean! Why did you stop? You forget where the school is or want to skip?" Sami looks at him.

Dean didn't answer him, he just puts his head down and simply forgot he was meeting Roman this morning with a fat lip. How is he gonna explain this to him? He lied about his back, and now he gonna have to lie about his lip and he really like Roman. He cheeks got hot when he thought about that, and smiles to his self with his head down. It went away quickly when he thought about a lie he had to think of when he saw Roman. He didn't care if he had to give a reason to Sami why Roman was there.

Dean started walking again and thinking of a good lie before he got there and everything he thought of sounded lame or stupid. He needed a good one, and it hit him when he looked at Sami and he smiles. He knew it would work and started picking up the pace and heading to school. Once they got there he notice Roman was already there waiting for Dean and he got nervous. He walks over and sits next to Roman.

"Hey Roman." Dean smiles at him.

Roman saw his lip and was worried and started to touch it. "Oh my gosh Dean! What happen? Are you alright? Does it hurt? Who did this to you and why?

Dean smiles and listens to him ask him all these questions and waited for him to stop to catch his breathe. He looks into his green eyes and they were staring back back at him smiling. Yeah I know like eyes can smile at you, but his did, it was hard to explain. Our eyes stayed locked into each other for about 2 minutes. Dean breaks the hold and smiles at him and decides to answer his questions.

"I'm fine ready Roman. It doesn't hurt only when I talk or touch it." He laughs, "Me and Sami and friends were messing around and you know things happen. Things like this happen all the time, I'm the smallest and show the bruises." He laughs and shrugs it off.

Roman looks at Dean and then at Sami and he notice Same had no marks but he could have them covered like Dean did. He looks at back Dean again and smiles. He was just getting to know Dean and starting to like him. Yesterday he thought about Dean and had to cool down. He thought about his back and what he looked like without his shirt and he had to go outside to cool off again. He snaps back to reality and smiles at Dean.

The bell rings and they head off to their classes. It seem like the day took forever until lunch and once there he saw Sami and Aj. He sat with them and started eating and pretty much ignored them as they talked about what they were going to do after school. Suddenly Roman showed up at their table and sat down and Dean had no choice but to hid his blush by acting like he dropped his pencil on the floor. He cooled down and came back up with a smile.

They all talked and got to know each let and Dean enjoyed the fact that Sami and Aj enjoyed Roman joining them for lunch and wasn't nosy on why he came to them instead of where he usually sat. He told them he was a football player and at first Dean thought Sami would flip, but he seen that Dean was cool with it and that Roman wasn't like them, and he was calmed about it.

Lunch ended and he continue with his classes and his last class was with Mr. Michaels his favorite teacher. He sits down in the back and waits for class to begin. Mr. Michaels sees Dean with a busted lip and frowns at him and Dean gives him a look that he's fine with a smile. After 20 minutes in the class Mr. Michael's goes to some students who needs help and gets to Dean.

"You alright Dean? I haven't seen my favorite student in two days and show up with a busted lip. I'm worried kid." Mr. Michaels looks at him smiling and whispers to him.

"I'm fine Mr. Michaels. Just been busy and been goofing with friends that's all. I'm back and working and it's coming back to me now." Dean scratches his head shrugging, "Well sorta coming back, but you know I suck at it at the beginning, but comes to me towards the end." He give him that sly grin.

"Dean your never busy enough for school and I'll give you your homework so you can catch up alright and take care of that lip also." Mr. Michaels smiles at him and pats him on the back.

Once class ended and everyone headed out Dean stayed behind and got his past assignments and headed out to work and glad today is Friday and pay day, but in a way he's sad because he won't get to see Roman until Monday. He walks slowly to work with his heart heavy. No smiles on his face since he now realized it was Friday and won't see Roman.