Chapter 15

As Dean screamed pulling in the gate he had a flash back.

Flashback.....

Coming home from his mothers funeral, he goes to his room. Laying on his bed, he felt tears coming down. He didn't know why he was crying, his mother treated him like crap. But still she was the only mother he will ever have. He stared at the ceiling, then closes his eyes.

Suddenly I was yanked out of my bed. Looking at his dad scared, not knowing what to think. Dragging me to the living room, when he let me go, I ran to the corner petrified. I coward down so low so when he did decide to hit me it won't hurt so much.

I covered my ears, his dad was screaming so loud. He grabbed me up, I knew what I was in for. I started to scream "Dad..No..Please!" but it was too late. He started punching me in the face, they were hard and hurt badly. I fell to the floor, trying my best to crawl away. He grabs me by the hair, lifting me up. I once again screamed hoping someone would hear my cries, but nothing.

I tried to twist away from him, but unable to protect myself from the blows that were raining down on me. I heard him yelling "Shut up little bastard!" still holding me by my hair, he fling me across the room where I had crumbled to the floor, dazed and half unconscious from the beatings.

He wasn't finished though. He looked around the room for something else to punish me with.

"I want you to never forget how you killed your mother, you worthless prick." his dad hissed at him.

I was confused on how it was my fault my mother died, when a drunk driver who hit her. I laid there hoping he won't find anything to hurt me more with, but with a blurry vision I saw something. Within minutes I felt a sharp blow to my side. It was a bat, or something hard, cause the pain was a new level. He hit me a few more times, feeling something crack on my side and losing my breathe fast.

Clutching my side I mumble to him, "I am sorry dad, please no more." that was the last thing I actually remember from that beating. He either felt bad or just walked out leaving me to die. I woke up to a sore and broken body, lucky Sami found me and helped me to the hospital.

End of Flashback....

Dean started to climb over the fence he saw someone going to help Roman, but it was to late the damage was done. Kevin and Wade were laughing at the damage they caused.

"You brought this on Reigns. It didn't have to come to this, but your a fag and we don't like them." Kevin laughs.

Dean finally got over running to Roman. He bends down to him, thinking this should have been him not Roman. He looks at him with a sad face.

He whispers, "I'm sorry Roman."

He looks at the guy and knew instantly who it was. It was Randy Orton, he help him get Roman up. Roman holding his ribs and looks at them.

"Thanks guys." he coughs looking at Dean, "I'm fine, relax please." takes his hand smiling.

Dean wasn't stupid he knew he was hurting, he got jumped by two guys. He watched Roman try to breathe knowing each breathe hurt as the last one. He knew something bad was going to happen, and it did.

Randy looks at Roman, "You need a nurse, and get some X-rays."

Roman nods, but sat there. He didn't even want to move. He knew he would miss practice and more to come. He didn't know why Kevin and Wade jumped him, until he yelled it out. He never knew they were like this, but then again he should have he was friends with them his whole life.

"I would have taking them both if they didn't jump me from behind." Roman sighs, "I swear when I get.."

Randy interrupts him, "Roman whats done is done, don't add fuel to the fire."

Roman looks at him, then Dean, "Don't Dean I know what your thinking. It's not your fault."

Dean won't look at Roman, he knew it was, everything is always his fault. He knew that since he was born, being told so many times. But still, he couldn't help but wonder why Roman didn't blame him.

"Dean look at me please." he lifts Deans face.

Dean looks at Roman with his sad baby blue eyes, again said, "I am sorry."

Randy pats Deans back, "Hey man it's not your fault." he helps Roman up, "let's get you to the hospital."

Dean stood up and wipes Romans bloody lip. He knew his eye was going to swell up and become black and blue. How he wish it was him getting the beating. He could handle it, and not feel to much of the blows. He was sure they didn't hit as hard as his dad that's for sure. He had to head to work, but wanted to be with Roman.

Roman must have known what Dean was thinking again as he looks at him. "I will be alright I promise, get to work and see you after." he gave him a smile, taking his hand.

Dean held his hand giving him a weak smile. He looks at Randy, knowing he would take care of him, but it was his place. Work calls and he can quit or not go all because Roman got jumped. He wish he could, but can't, he needed that money.

He hugs Roman, "Alright see you in a few hours." he looks at Randy, "take care of him for him."

Randy nods at Dean, "I will make sure he makes it home."

Dean watches them walking away. Seeing Roman hurting, made him feel even more guilty. He puts his hands in his pockets walking down the street. He started thinking about Sami, and if he woke up yet.

After 15 minutes walking to work, he clocked in. Seeing Punk there moving small boxes only make him chuckled. He puts on his gloves, getting to the truck lifting boxes out to the back.

After unloading boxes, he goes for some water, and pays for it. Sitting on the crate for a small break he started thinking. So much has happened in the last few days, and still glad he did what he did. He wondered how long he would have lasted being beat on by his father.

He spaced out for a few, his boss snapped him back to reality. Telling him he won't get any work done by sitting there. He stood up and apologize to him, getting back to work. Finally unloading the last of the boxes, he clocked out.

It was dark, he was use to walking home by his self, but not the part of town where Roman lived. He realized he didn't have anymore clothes for school tomorrow, so being he had no cell phone he couldn't call Roman and tell him this. Walking through the familiar alley. Usually he walks slow, but he quicken his pace up.

He was relieved when he was almost to the end, but saw two people standing down there. He wasn't sure if it was drug addicts or what. No one ever out on this side of town after 10pm, but these people were proving him wrong. He kept walking looking at them, he showed them he wasn't scared. As he got closer he saw who it was and froze right there.

It was Kevin and Wade smiling at him..........