Chapter 16

Dean stood there, he knew what he was in for, but wasn't going to back down. Getting a little closer, but not to close. He couldn't afford another fight with no help. Kevin and Wade punching their hands together. Seems they were looking for a fight. He suppose Roman wasn't enough to satisfy their fix.

"I am not Roman, you wont catch me off guard." Dean stares at them, "I wont back down one bit. I had my ass kicked before, I am sure this wont be my last."

Kevin laughs looking at Wade, "We have a fag so sure of his self."

Wade laughs with Kevin, "We need to show him a different."

They started to walk towards Dean. He didn't show any signs off running or backing away. He stood there waiting for them. As they got closer, a car speeded up to the alley, spinning in front of the 3 of them. Randy gets out of the drivers side, Roman out the passage side.

"Well look what we have here Wade, a couple more losers. I am shocked Randall would protect 2 fags." Kevin smirks.

"Dean get in the car, they are worth it man." Randy looking at Kevin and Wade.

Dean had to think hard, should he just do it or get payback for Roman. He looks at Kevin and Wade, decided against it. The beating from night before still hurt him, so he gets on the car.

"Yeah, you do that Ambrose, you thought you were a nobody then, just watch how much everyone hates you now." Kevin's yells.

"Once everyone finds out you turn the head football player gay, how much he will suck at playing costing us the game. Trust us you will be hated and beat down." Wade grins.

Dean sits in the back angry, he knew he didn't turn Roman gay. Why didn't he just beat the hell out of them? He didn't care if he got hurt, just the satisfaction of hitting them would be enough. He watched them talk back and forth, for some reason he blocked them out. What seems like hours, but just minutes he seen Randy and Roman get back in the car.

Dean blurted out, "Take me to my house please."

Randy nodded, he didn't know what to say to Dean. Roman holding his ribs, he turns around seeing Dean's head down, he was going to say something, but Dean spoke up first with his head down.

"I could have taken them Roman." he looks up at him.

Roman sighs, "I know you could of Dean, but why fight them?"

"Dean, its what they wanted. I know they think I saved you, but its not like that. Roman was worried about you when you didn't show up at his house. He had a feeling you would go to your house."

Dean sighs, "Your right Randy, I was heading there to grab some clothes." looks at Roman, "Don't have a phone, so I couldn't phone you."

As Randy was driving out the alley leaving Kevin and Wade behind there, getting on the road. He never been on this part of town. He wont lie if he wasn't scared, he heard stories about this side, but kept it to his self.

"You tell me when and where to turn." Randy looks at him through the mirror.

Dean gave him the directions, soon at his house. It wasn't much to look at, but more like an abandon house. In fact the whole street looked like it. Dean gets out heading to the house. Randy and Roman followed.

Once inside Roman looked around, shocked at what little he had. Watching Dean head upstairs, he followed him. Randy sat down waiting for them, not quite sure what to think.

Once upstairs he followed Dean to his room, "You alright?'

Dean turns around, "Yeah, I guess with everything I am going through."