You Have No Idea, My Dear Alp...

By eternity_xx

•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9• (Date Part 1)
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•Epilogue•
•Final Authors Note•
•Important (And Exciting) Authors Note•
•Sequel•

•10• (Date Part 2)

225K 8.5K 1.3K
By eternity_xx

•Mara's POV•

As we make our way back to the factory, our baskets full of strawberries, I giggle as Ryder tells me some of his childhood memories.

"So, what do they make with the strawberries?" I ask as we walk through the large, open doors.

All the machinary we walked past before sits in here, prepared to spring into action when needed.

"Strawberry jam, of course, and strawberry yogurt." Ryder replies.

"Yum." I smile.

We drop off the baskets and Ryder puts some of mine in a container to take home. He then takes me to another part of the building.

"This is the jam," He points to a large silo-like-thing, "And this is the yogurt." He points to another.

I look around and see some containers and jars of the substances, these ones don't have lids on them so I can see the creaminess of the yogurt and the vibrant red of the jam.

I turn my head to see Ryder looking at something away from me, so his back is facing me.

An evil grin makes it's way to my face and I carefully pick up a container of the strawberry yogurt. I quietly walk up to him, and he is about to turn around so I run and quickly pour the contents over his head.

The light pink yogurt drips off his hair and runs down his face, onto his shirt.

I burst out laughing as he wipes away at his eyes so he can see, but I stop when he gives me the biggest death glare ever.

If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now.

He leaps forward, but with my tiger reflexes I avoid his grip. He looks surprised but then does a quick move and latches onto my arm. I try and pull out of his grip, but he is too strong.

When I turn around to look at him I notice he has something in his hand. It's not until he's bringing it forward that I realise it's strawberry jam.

"I'm sorry! Please! No no!" I laugh as I try to wiggle free.

"An eye for an eye I say, Princess." He smirks and tips the jam over my head.

I scream as the substance drips down my face and onto my white top.

I look up as Ryder doubles over in laughter, making some of the yogurt fly around.

Soon I'm laughing too and a door opens, Mary and Stewart come rushing in. They relax when they see Ryder and I in our laughing state.

Ryder and I calm ourselves and look to a smiling Stewart and Mary.

"We thought something bad happened." Mary says.

"Nope. We are all safe." Ryder says, swinging an arm over my shoulder and getting yogurt across my back.

"Yep. All good." I smile and put my head on his shoulder, getting jam on his shirt.

Stewart laughs, "Just not very clean I see."

I blush a little, but they probably won't see since my cheeks are already pink from the jam.

"We're gonna go down to the lake." Ryder nods and puts his arm around my waist, taking me to the car.

"Shouldn't we say goodbye?" I ask.

"I'm just getting something out of the car, we'll walk to the lake." He replies.

"Oh right." I say.

he takes my hand and I giggle at his pink hair.

"You and pink, Ryder. I think this is telling you something."

He gives my a look that says 'Don't you dare'.

I just laugh and swing our hands.

It takes about five minutes to get to the lake, the very large lake.

I sigh at the picturesque scene. The mountains are in the background, like at the strawberry farm, and beautiful trees surround the lake. The water glistens from the reflection of the sun and a few ducks paddle through the water.

Ryder smiles at me and takes me to a nice grassy spot near the water. He puts down a picnic basket I had no idea he had, and lays down rug for us to sit on.

I sit with my legs crossed and look out at the view while Ryder joins me.

"Well, before we eat, how about we get clean." He suggests getting back up again.

I nod and get up to.

Before I can even comprehend what is happening, the world in turned upside down and I'm staring at someones very nice back.

"Ryder?" I ask.

"Yes Princess?" He replies.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We need to get clean don't we?" He chuckles.

I see the lake in the distance coming closer.

"Oh no! Put me down!" I shriek.

"Nuh-ah." He chuckles again.

I decide a different approach and start drawing lazy circles on Ryders back, I smile when I feel him shiver in delight.

"Samara." He say, I can tell it's through gritted teeth.

I giggle, "Yes Ryder?" I repeat his words.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Well-"

But before I can continue Ryder drops me and I plummet into the cool water. I didn't even realise he had gotten near the water!

I surface and glare at a laughing Ryder, standing to his knees in the water.

"Come on then." I cock my head.

He folds his arms over his chest, "Actually, I'm good."

I smirk a little and make my way to him. Suduction is always a good tatic.

When I get to him, I run a hand down his chest and he shivers. I move my other hand and run them both back up his chest and around his neck while moving forward, eliminating any space between us.

I trail soft kisses up his neck and he lets out a moan. I smirk as I make my way to his lips, pressing mine gently to his in a teasing manner.

He groans and pulls more force into the kiss, our lips moving in sync with each other. While he's focusing on the kiss, I slowly move backwards, deeper into the water.

When I'm waist deep, he's mid-thigh deep, I pull away and kiss my way to his ear.

"You underestimated me, Ryder." I smile as I whisper.

I feel the frown on his face, I use the oppotunity and grab his shirt, pulling him into the water with me.

I laugh when I resurface and he comes up a little after, glaring at me.

I shrug and start making my way back to the shore.

"Oh no you don't" Ryder stops me by pulling my arm.

I smash into he chest and he doesn't wait to press his lips against mine.

My hands get lost in his hair and I wrap my legs around his waist.

Memories from our first kiss flood back and I smile against his lips as we kiss.

"What are you smiling about?" Ryder asks against my lips, we both keep our eyes closed.

"Our first kiss." I reply.

I hear Ryder laugh and then we continue kissing, getting lost in each other. His fingertips brush up my arms, leaving tingles in their trail.

Yep, this definitely is the best date ever.

••••*••••

As we ride in the car home, I look at the time and realise it's nearly six o'clock.

"Don't think this date is over yet." Ryder smiles.

"What? There's still more?" I gape.

He nods, "Yep."

"This is too much." I reply.

He looks at me seriously, "Nothing is too much for you, Princess."

I smile at his words and look out the window, watching as the dimming natural light hits the trees. Giving them a dark vibe.

We go into a town I've never heard of before. It looks bigger than Crescent Falls, with more shops and restaurants.

Ryder parks the car and takes my hand as I get out.

I look up and see a nice looking restaurant, which Ryder is leading me to.

I stop and look at Ryder.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"We're going in there?" I point to the restaurant.

"Yes, is there a problem Princess?" He frowns.

"I can't go in there looking like this." I point to my stained shirt and damp shorts.

Ryder chuckles, "You look beautiful."

He pulls me to his side and continues walking, as we approach the restaurant he whispers in my ear.

"And sexy."

I giggle and we enter.

The food was amazing and Ryder and I talked like old friends with a few flirty comments thrown in.

When he drops me off, he gets out too and walks me to the door.

I notice mum and dads car isn't in, so I check my phone.

We needed to stop at a hotel, be back in the morning.

-Mum x

I put my phone away and tell Ryder.

As I open the door I look to him.

"Would you like to stay?" I ask.

He looks at me in a little surprise.

"If you want me to." He smiles.

I nod, "I want you to."

We walk in and I climb the stairs, fatigue coming through my body.

Ryder and I walk into my room and I excuse myself to take a shower and get ready for bed.

When I walk back in the room, a shirtless Ryder is laying on my bed, looking into nothing.

I take the oppotunity to scan my eyes over his mouthwatering abs.

"Done checking me out yet?" Ryder chuckles.

I blush and snuggle under the covers, Ryder follows and wraps his arms around me.

I rest my head in his chest and smile. He kisses the top of my head.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispers.

"Thank you." I reply before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi,

Agh! Thank you everyone who is reading this book! It's amazing the number of reads and votes I'm getting.

This chapters dedicated to Sophalopagus for the awesome and sweet comments! Check out her books!

Please vote and comment!

Love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 73.8K 23
Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you. This is a adult novel and contains that...
7.8K 356 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
Soul Tides By CJ

Paranormal

84.7K 8.3K 55
A sex worker turned private eye must investigate her supernatural hometown in order to find a missing girl, but when clues lead her on a path of dead...
218K 11.7K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...