Discontinued: To Be A Queen (...

Bởi senddowntheangels

Squeal to The Time I Became Queen. (Please read that first or you'll be lost the entire story) Sayuri Mika M... Xem Thêm

Prologue: One year Later
To Be A Hated Kingdom
To Be Changed
To Be A Son
To Be A Secret
To Be A King: The Last Cigarette
To Be The Light
To Be A...
To Be Helpless: Cold
To Be Apart Of Kage
Preview: To Be An Alliance Leader
For To Be A Bachelor
To Be An Alliance Leader And A Truth Is Revealed!
Bachelors Part One
Bachelors Part Two
Bachelor Part Three
Bachelor Part Four
To Be A Must Read!
To Be A Prince: The Beginning of the Cursed Eye
To Be A Prince's Light
To Be Invited
To Be An Update
On Hold
To Be A Princess: The Nightmare
To Be Exhausted: Preview
Not a Promise
To Be Exhausted: The Kiss With A Cut
To Be A Flower
To Be Haji
To Be Haji: Fail
HELP!!
To Be Caught-To Be Betrayed
To Be Rin Images
To Be A Knight:Preview
To Be A Knight: Unwanted Hero
Introduction: Enter Haru Bert'Haven !
To Be A Watcher
To Be Revealed: The Betrayer
To Be Ill
To Be The New
The Time I Became Queen
Hello!

Drawings

241 12 2
Bởi senddowntheangels

Hello lovelies! I know it's been awhile.... I'm sorry T_T. I've been so busy and have had major writers block on some stuff. But I have been drawing!

This one is of Sayuri when she was younger and leaving the Kingdom when it was under attack. The yellow, orange and red lines are the flames from the fire. The hand represents the effect of the attack and the beginning of her curse. The hand starts out blue and it tries to reach her before the bad (green aka the curse) hits her, but it's to late. The pink color represents her return, her promise, the future, and I'm not sure you can see it clearly but some of the green has hit the pink. Then the red is obviously blood.

I am gonna rewrite some of the chapters, not really change them to much just so they make better sense with the story line. Like for example I had this idea in the beginning with a bracelet and some chains on her arm. I rarely mentioned them so that idea will disappear from the story line later.

This one is Sayuri again, she's broken. Hands grab her in every direction and the curse is in every step she makes and every breathe she takes and in every tear she sheds. Hands of the greedy and of the bad.

This one is Jazmin from one of my other fanfics. It's called The Unknown Claw, check it out if you like the X-Men! (Haven't updated it in a while, but it's always in my thoughts and I have big plans for it.)

These two are an unfinished sketch of Yoshiro and Axe.

Anyways, I'll post more drawings sometime. I do apologize for the non-existent updates.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

615 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
87.3K 3.2K 65
King's Secret Babies| Summary Drugged by her own best friend, Uzumaki Karin, for money. Sakura didn't know what was happening when she woke up with a...
26.4K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
241K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...