Adopted by Liam Payne - *Edit...

By llBatwomanll

Liam finally get's his way with adopted a little girl. With things stay the same forever? More

Adopted by Liam Payne
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note

Chapter 19

12.1K 258 66
By llBatwomanll

"I want to go home." Maci crossed her arms, a frown evident on her face.

"Well you're to sick to go home right now. Only a couple of days baby and we'll be back home." I said, rubbing her small back lightly.

"I don't want to wait." Maci pouted and started to cry.

"Maci. Don't you start crying now. Ya hear me?" I said pulling the little girl on my lap, and she rested her head on my chest.

She eventually stopped crying, and fell asleep. I laid her back on the hospital bed without waking her up, and walked out of the room scanning around for her doctor.

"Oh Dr. Oswald. Can you ring me when she wakes up. I need to freshen up some and get her a toy or two."

"That's fine with me." He smiled nodding.

I shot him a smile and left the hospital. I hurried to my car and to get home. I just didn't want her to wake up and her daddy not being there. I think I've only left Maci without me, once. She wasn't happy, and she didn't like it. At all.

I showered and changed into fresh clothes, then packed some clothes for the go. Also an extra outfit just in case Maci got better and was able to come home soon. As I was walking out the door I got a call, from her doctor.

"Hello."

"Is this Mr.Payne?" A female voice asked.

"Yes, is she awake? Is something wrong?"

"Maci, she went into some sort of seizure or shock and started to spaz out on the bed while I was checking on her. I'm sorry to say, her heart stopped beating, lucking we got her back, but we had to put her in the icu (Intensive Care Unit). I advise you get here soon enough. We don't know if she will be able to hold on."

With those words registered in my head, and my phone slipped through my fingers and cracked on the ground. I couldn't breath, it felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach. I leaned against the wall in tears. This is the first time that I have truly cried so hard. I need to get to the hospital but I don't trust myself to drive.

I picked up my cracked phone going to the first number that was on which was Paul. He answered the phone and I could barely make out a word. "Come get me." I said choking on my own tears.

Not much later Paul came to pick me up and I explained everything to him while we were in the car. I couldn't loose my baby. I just really couldn't. She was going to make it through. She had to make it through.

Maci has no choice. It felt like hours of me telling Paul to hurry up before we got to the hospital and I didn't even wait for the car to come to a complete stop before I jumped out and ran into the hospital.

"Maci Payne. They said she was in ICU." I rushed tapping my hand on the counter.

"Floor 6 sir." The woman said, "They will tell you the room number up there."

I nodded and did something I didn't expect that I would do. I took the stairs. After 6 long flights of stairs my adrenaline was still going so I was barely out breath by the time I got up there. I don't even know where Paul is. I just want my baby to wake up.

*Hours Later*

I sat in the hospital room, the only sound was a heart monitor and a oxegyn tube pumping. It was keeping her breathing. I haven't been to sleep and Paul in snoring in the corner. I don't think I could sleep if somebody threw a brick at my head.

I haven't heard Maci's voice nor had she even moved. Is she dead? The thought of my daughter being dead was enough to fully break me down. Tears escaped my eyes and I let my head fall into my hands. It's all my fault. I should have never left.

I looked down at the barbie doll and stuffed animal in my hands, these were here favorites. I always told her that she could play with each of them in the car and she did, I had to fight her to keep them in the car.

"Oh god." I cried letting my face rest in my knees.

I probably sat there crying for 25 minutes before I heard the noise of something moving followed by a snore. Probably Paul. "Daddy, don't cry."

My head popped up and twisted over to the bed to see a wide-eyed worried Maci. "Oh my god Maci." I exclaimed practically jumping on the bed and picking her up. Tears flowed freely down my face in happiness that Maci was alive.

I sat her on my lap and grabbed her toys. "Look what daddy brought." I said handing her the two toys, that she took carefully in her hands and I smiled down on her. I pulled my phone out and went to Niall's contact because I knew he was mainly the only one who was free.

"Yeah Liam."

"She awake."

*One week later*

"Yeah Harry, I'm just getting her clothes packed and we'll be home in about 45 minutes." I spoke into the phone, folding clothes up.

"Alrighty Liam. A couple people just got here. Maci is going to love this." You could here the smile in Harry's voice as he talked.

"I'll see ya soon boy." I chuckled hanging up.

"What was that?" Maci asked bouncing on the hospital bed, fully dressed.

"It was uncle Harry." I replied helping Maci with her coat.

"Alright cuties. You guys are free to leave, you already signed the release papers." A nurse walked in cheerily.

"Thank you." I smiled at her while putting a beanie on Maci. My phone rang and I looked at who it was, Harry.

"Yeah Harry, I'm just getting her clothes packed and we'll be home in about 45 minutes." I spoke into the phone, folding clothes up.

"Alrighty Liam. A couple people just got here. Maci is going to love this." You could here the smile in Harry's voice as he talked.

"I'll see ya soon boy." I chuckled hanging up.

"What was that?" Maci asked bouncing on the hospital bed, fully dressed.

"It was uncle Harry." I replied helping Maci with her coat.

"Alright cuties. You guys are free to leave, you already signed the release papers." A nurse walked in cheerily.

"Thank you." I smiled at her while putting a beanie on Maci.

"Hey daddy." Maci looked up at me as we walked down the hallways of the hospital.

"Yeah baby." I looked down to her, picking her up on my hip before we went outside.

"Am I ever going to have a sister?"

My eyebrows raised and I nearly choked on my spit. "Um I don't know hun. We'll have to think about that."

As we got closer to the exit you could her people chanting. Girls chanting. The place was most likely, how is this going to work? Great.

When we got to the doors I held Maci a little closer and told her, "Hold on to daddy tightly, and don't let go." She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. The doors opened and every single girl out there started screaming bloody murder.

"Liam! I love you!"

"Is Maci okay!"

"Liam can I have a picture!"

"Liam can you sign this!"

"I love you!"

"Liam!"

Liam this Liam that. Maci buried her face into my chest as I continued to push through the massive amount of girls. I'm sure I am shoving and stepping on them but I just want Maci safe.

"Ow Liam!" Girls started to yell.

"I'm sorry, just move!" I yelled back started to get frustrated with the screaming girls.

"Liam!" They continued to attempt to get closer. I could see the car not much ahead so I pushed harder to get there.

They didn't realize how hard they we making this. It was really annoying actually and I just want to get Maci home. After a big struggle to the car I was able to get Maci in and surprisingly was able to back out, but of course my car was being chased and I wasn't moving that fast.

So I decided to step on it and picked up my speed and they were left in the dust. I decided the least I could do was wave at them so I did and went on my way. Maci was happily playing in the back seat with her toys while I drove us home safely.

When we arrived back to the house I picked up Maci out of her car seat and carried her to our flat, not soon after putting my keys in the door, rattling the knob using the signal that I'm here. Not much later we walked in. When everyone yelled, "Welcome Home Maci!" her little head popped up, eyes wide.

The first words out of her mouth made a certain ginger light up, "Uncle Ed!"

I sat Maci on the ground and she went running to Ed who she hasn't seen in like two months. Ed laughed and bent down ready to catch Maci when she leaped for him. "Hi Maci." He smiled hugging her.

"Now if I catch you sick on me like that I'm gonna steal your nose, you got up?" Ed said jokingly.

"What's ever you say big guy." Maci replied and the boys cheered jumping around her.

"She actually said it!" Louis exclaimed.

"Who taught my child that now." I laughed and Maci reached over to Zayn and he took her in his arms.

"Guess what Maci." Niall started.

"What."

"We got you some presents and cake and ice cream and food and everything." Harry said with tons of enthusiasm.

"Really!" Her little eyes widened even more.

"Yeah really!" I said and we walked into the living room where the place had loads of food, presents, and just tons of stuff.

After we all ate and talked Maci was more than excited to open the gifts that we had got her. Overall she got a bunch of barbie dolls and soon Niall and Ed rolled a pink and purple tricycle into the room and the way her face lit up.

It felt nice for Maci to be all happy and cheery besides all sad, in pain, and sick. She did look really sick also. She lost some weight while we were there which put her in the underweight category which isn't good because she's already small enough but everyone is happy and well and that's all that matters right about now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh this took so long. I didn't have the insperation to write and I'm so so sorry. This better be at least 3 pages. Please lord please. I can't take having to go back and write more.

Don't worry people! It's not the end! I'm thinking around 30 chapters for my lovely people :) I am so happy! I'm almost at 20k guys!

Pretty pretty pretty pretty please keep those votes and comments rolling in. I want at least 15 votes and 10 comments pretty pretty please. I hate not getting feedback and just reads. It makes me feel that you guys don't like that chapter and trust me, I worked very hard on this chapter.

Trust me. I love you guys so much and here is the chapter you've all been waiting for. I am going to call you guys my Batman, and I'm your batman!

Peace, llBatwomanll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞
73.5K 1.8K 36
After nearly six years on hiatus Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall all put their solo careers on hold to get back together once more. Will they be able to...
60.1K 1.2K 21
What's going on 6 years after One Direction break up? After a sudden call from Simon, will the boys be reunited, or will an old feud keep the band ap...