The forgotten one

By nanatoofly

Niall is the middle child. The one no one remembers. The one who everyone forgot exist. (Read for more inf... More

Charters
A day in the life of Niall
Someone finally notices
Is this messed up?
How could this happen
What the hell happened to Niall?
Author Note
Im here for you
Helping
What is going on?
We will do this
Author Note
Helping Ni
Were sorry!
A New Friend
Can you try for me?
Here we go
Errrr?
HELP!!!!!!
What the funny exclusives!
What's wrong?
Because I'm Happy
What I Think?
Help please?
It starting
Almost there
Help?
Rides?
I'm so sorry
Its going down!!!!
Finally
Never thought about it
Can we start over?
How can I help??
Out?
I hate you
Poor Harry
I'm Here
The Suprise
WHY?!?!

I like her/him

5.6K 94 8
By nanatoofly

*Niall P.O.V*
After getting squeezed to death by El who's new nickname is Liza we started walking outside to Lili's car. We saw Lili and got in the car and I saw Lou was there. "Hey lou. This is Elizabeth my new friend." I said. "Nice to me you. Im Louis but you can call me Lou or a nickname you come up with." He said turning around to see her. "I'll have to think of a nickname but you can call me El or Liza." She said. "Awwww. Come on. I wanted to call you El bear." He whinned. She giggled. "Well only you can call me that." She said. "Yes! Ni? I like your friend. I'm gonna take her." He said. "No! Mine!" I yelled hugging her. She giggled and Lou and Liam chuckled. "Are we almost there? I wanna show her my room." I said. "Yes we are almost home Ni. What do you want to eat?" Liam asked. I shrugged and let go off Liza. I put my head in her lap and looked up at her. "What do you want?" I asked. She looked down at me and started playing in my hair. "Well considering I never got my Popeyes. Then Popeyes please." She said. "Okay. I'll drop you and Ni off first and me and Lou will get it. French fries or Mac n cheese?" He asked. "French fries!" Liza and I shouted in unison. "Okay then." Lou said. We giggled and waiting to get out. After 3 minutes the car stopped meaning it was time to get out. "Come on!" I yelled grabbing Liza's hand and pulling her out the car. She laughed and followed me. I unlocked the door and started to run ul the stairs when Zayn called my name. I groaned a little and walked to Zayn. "Yes?" I asked. "Who's this?" Justin asked. "Justin, Zayn this is my new friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth these are my parents." I said. "Nice to meet you." Zayn said shaking Liza hand. "Same to you." She replied. "Can I show her my room now?" I asked looking down. "Sure." Zayn said. I smiled and ran upstairs to my room. "This is my room." I said.

"Did you draw this?" She said pointing to the baseball field in the back. I nodded. She jumps and hugged me. I love it when she does this.  "You are sooo talented!" She yelled. She let go and gasped. "Like a triple threat." She said jumping up and down. "How am I a triple threat?" I asked. "You're right. You're a quadruple threat. You sing, play gutair, can draw and you are cute as fuck." She said. "I agree with everything but the last. I'm ugly." I said looking down. "No you're beautiful." She said. "No i'm not. Can we please drop the subject?" I asked. "Nope. I wanna hear you say you look good. If you don't I won't talk to you." She said crossing her arms. I sighed. "Okay. Fine. I look good. Happy?" I asked. "Not 100% but it will do." She said. I sighed. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Do you have video games? Like GTA 5 and stuff like that?" She asked. She is just so perfect. "Yeah in the game room." I said. "Can you give me a piggy back ride? Please?" She asked. I sighed and chuckled. "Sure come on." I said bending down so she could get on. I started to run to the game room. When we got there she was in awe.

"

Okay. It's official. I'm never leaving." She said. I chuckled and let her down. We played GTA until Liam and Lou came up to give us food and they took over. We ended up going back to my room and watching TV. It was 8:00pm when Zayn called us down for diner. "Carry me?" She asked. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style suprising the shit out of her. She's so cute. I walked downstairs and saw Harry cooing at us. "Awe. It's the love birds." He said. Liza blushed. I put her down and she grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand to the table and sat next to each other. Justin made spaghetti and meatballs. "Thank you." Liza said. We were still holding hands. I did not want to pull away ad neither did she. So we didn't. We just ate with one hand. "So. Liza are you having fun?" Zayn asked. "Yeah. I'm living in you're game room." She said causing everyone to laugh. "We will make sure to bring snacks and such." Lou said. She chuckled. "Niall? How was you're day?" Harry asked. "Good." I said and continued eating. "Nothing interesting happened?" Justin asked. "He sung for me and El today." Liam said. I looked at him. If looks could kill he would be a dead man walking. "Or really? I never knew you could sing." Zayn said looking at me. "There's alot you don't and won't know about me." I said standing up which caused me and Liza hand to disconnect. I took my plate to the sink and went upstairs. I went to my room and started punching everything.
*Elizabeth's P.O.V*(BE HAPPY!)
After Niall left I was shocked. "We you had to ruin it." Liam said to Zayn. "Hold on. What's going on?" I asked. "We all ignored and neglected Niall for a long time and now we are trying to fix it. But this nucklehead here keeps making him turn away from us." Lou said. "Okay. So did any of you apologize?" I asked. No one answered. "By you just asking him how he is and why this and why that isn't gonna help. I haven't known him for long but he calls you guys by your first name and Louis and Liam by a nickname. I don't know the whole story but if you want to start gaining his trust back you need to apologize and then you can start you're progess from there. And don't all go apologizing to him at once. Go one at a time. And also make small promises you know you can keep. If you break them he will never be the same again." I said and got up to go talk to Niall. He needs love. That's all. I went to his room and saw him punching the wall. I grabbed his wrist and tried to get him to lay on the bed. He was fighting but I did it. He's so strong. But i'mtstronger. I straddled his waist and just looked at him. I started saying sweet nothings to get him to calm down. After 2 minutes he wasn't trying to hurt anything anymore and just cried. I got off of him and hugged him. "It's okay." I said. He needed someone to lean on. I was gonna be that person today. After 3 minutes he was sniffling and I had let go of him. "Are you gonna be alright?" I asked he nodded. "It's okay. I know you don't like them. But promise me you won't push them away if they want to help you." I said. He nodded. "You gotta say it." I said. "I promise." He said. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He's so adorable. "Can we sleep?" He asked. "I need pj's first." I said. He got up and went through his draw. He gave me some of his.

And he just wore pj pants.

We need to get him some new clothes. I got dressed in the bathroom. I walked out and got on his bed. "Want me to sleep somewhere else?" He asked. "No. Can you sleep with me? I asked. "O-okay." He said getting him. He got in and made sure to keepohis distance from me. "Can we cuddle? I haven't in a long time." I asked. "Sure." He said. I rolled over to him and hugged his chest. His hair was in my face. I moved it away. "You need a haircut." I said. "I know princess." He said. He made me feel all tinglingly when he calls me princess.  He wrapped his arms around me as well. "Can you sing?" I asked. "Okay." He said.
Girl, I'm in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Passed the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
Seems like we argue everyday

I know I misbehaved and you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work but I think maybe we should take it slow
I was drifting of to sleep to his sweet but raspy voice. "Good night princess." I heard him say. I felt him kiss my forehead and hug me tighter.  I snuggled into him more and fell asleep. I really like him.

(Okay people of wattpad. I'll update twice today cause im boredd. So be aware. Until next time. *goes to get food*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.9K 14
Niall has a rough life. He is bullied everyday for being a homosexual at school and his body is riddled with bruises. At home his father drinks, and...
214 30 29
A girl that has been heart broken for pretty much her entire life. N.H, S.M, L.P and 6lack fanfiction.
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...