Various x Reader preferences...

By 21AirlineAssistants

Just some imagines and preferences for ya. {CONTINUING!} More

Handere-plier
Dating Gravity Falls Characters would include:
Dating Harry Potter guys would include:
Silly, silly, silly
Lost One
How Embarrassing
Christmas is Here
Fallen Child
Suicide Squad
Mission to Kill
Your YouTuber bf based on your zodiac sign
Snow is Falling
New Years
Pregnant?
Pause
Escape the Night
Enemies
Coffee
Quidditch
High School
Missed You
Military
Dentist
||A/N||
I Like the Drummer
Confused
Screw you, Hannah
The Good One part 1

Winter Wonderland

12 0 0
By 21AirlineAssistants

You watched out the window as snow kept falling from the light grey skies. Felix was outside playing with Maya and Edgar in the powdered snow. You heard something hit the window in front of you, Felix threw a snowball at it. Edgar had a snow blanket on himself, running around and Maya was trying to play with Edgar.

You went to the kitchen and started to make hot chocolate for the two of you. You went to the window and tapped on it so Felix could hear, you saw his beautiful blue eyes look up at you. You lifted your mug and raised your eyebrows. He got the memo and started to walk inside.

"Ah, yes. Hot chocolate, my bae." He said in that weird voice of his that you've always loved. Then, he started to sip it, smiling with warmth.

"Woah, chill out! You can have that any time of the year!" You exclaimed, eyes widened.

"But it's better during winter!" Felix laughed. You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"You really are the brightest." You laughed. "That was sarcasm by the way."

"Thanks, (y/n)." Felix nodded and pursed his lips.

"Yeah, no problem"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Doll Maker By She

Fanfiction

23.2K 1K 76
"𝙎𝙝𝙝, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠." 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣...
12.6K 882 54
Sequel to 21 Questions! Started: 5/8/20 Ended: 8/10/20
186K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)‏‏‎ ‎ SOME NSFW TOPICS‏‏‎ ‎ LOWERCASE INTENDED‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏...
16.7K 201 9
Ryan Ross imagines from Tumblr