KISMET (KISMET SERIES - BOOK...

By MariaCooney

ROMANCE DRAMA (LIKE A SOAP OPERA) - ADULT CONTENT Shannon falls for a stranger in a coffee shop - Literally... More

KISMET Chapter 1
KISMET Chapter 2
KISMET Chapter 3
KISMET Chapter 4
KISMET Chapter 5
KISMET Chapter 6
KISMET Chapter 7
KISMET Chapter 8
KISMET Chapter 9
KISMET Chapter 10
KISMET Chapter 11
KISMET Chapter 12
KISMET Chapter 13
KISMET Chapter 14
KISMET Chapter 15
KISMET Chapter 16
KISMET Chapter 17
KISMET Chapter 18
KISMET Chapter 19
KISMET Chapter 20
KISMET Chapter 21
KISMET Chapter 22
KISMET Chapter 23
KISMET Chapter 24
KISMET Chapter 26
KISMET Chapter 27
KISMET Chapter 28
KISMET Chapter 29
KISMET Chapter 30
KISMET Chapter 31
KISMET Chapter 32
KISMET Chapter 33
KISMET Chapter 34

KISMET Chapter 25

11.2K 334 7
By MariaCooney

Chapter 25

I was woke in the morning by my mobile phone vibrating on silent, it was on Liam's side of the bed. I straddled him so I could answer it. He was fast asleep still and it was early... too early who was it.

"Hello?" I croaked still half asleep.

"Mummy?" I heard Joe say.

"Joe is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah, where is Daddy?" he asked.

"Daddy is here and he is asleep, it is early Joe why aren't you still in bed?" I whispered.

"I am still in bed?" he answered.

"Are you phoning me on nanny's phone whilst they are all asleep?" I whispered.

"Yes, put Daddy on," he said.

"Daddy is asleep," I whispered but then felt Liam's hands slide up my thighs as I was still sat astride him. My whole body started to tingle. He put his hand up for the phone.

"Hey Joe," he said his voice thick with sleep and his eyes still closed. He was exhausted.

I could hear Joe speaking.

"I have a headache in my tummy," he said.

"Oh dear, get out of the bed and tip toe into Granddad," Liam said.

"He will tell me off," Joe said.

"No he won't I promise, go on bring the phone with ya," Liam said.

Liam pressed the phone to speaker mode and lay in on his chest. I tried to get off his lap but he held me still.

"Granddad?" we heard Joe say over the speaker phone.

"Joe?" Bob said sleepily. "You ok?"

"I've got a headache in my tummy," Joe said.

"Come get in here with Nanny and I will go get you a drink and a cookie to stop it," Bob said. I listened as Joe rustled about climbing into bed with them.

"Nanny," Joe whimpered.

"Hello beautiful," Cilla said and I heard her kissing him. "Come and have a cuddle, Granddad will sort that poorly belly out. What's that in your hand?"

"Daddy's on the phone," Joe said.

"Hello?" Cilla said.

"Hi mum," Liam said. "He was scared he'd get told off if he went into you so he rang us. I only got him to memorise our numbers yesterday. Pretty cool huh?"

"Yeah cool. Bless him. Well you get back to sleep. He is ok and he is giving me lovely cuddles here," Cilla said and again I heard her kissing him.

"Did he get sick yesterday?" Liam asked.

"No I think his belly is sore from being sick so much the night before. Your dad has gone to get him something to eat as he wasn't hungry yesterday. It is probably hunger pains."

"Nanny," we heard in the background.

"Here's Marvin, come on in." she said to him.

"I'll come and get them," Liam said.

"No you leave them here cuddling me and your dad. We will bring them around later. Now get some rest," she said.

"Ok but if they want me to come get them just call ok," Liam said.

"Yes I promise. Say bye to Daddy," Cilla said.

"Bye Daddy," they both said.

"Here we go milk and cookies," Bob said in the background.

"Yey," Marvin said. "Put a film on Granddad and we can cuddle."

"Mum I will come and get them, they are never going to sleep now and the others will be awake in the minute." Liam said.

"No way, you and Shannon need a break and a bit of time alone. Your father and I are used to it, you and Tyson were far worse than these two put together. In fact it is like the looking at the pair of you all over again. You ok after yesterday?" she asked.

"Yeah, you?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I love you baby," she said.

"I love you too, mum," Liam said.

"I love you too," Bob said in the back ground.

Liam laugh.

"I love you too, Dad," Liam said.

"He loves you too," Cilla said.

"I love my daddy," Marvin said.

"Me too," Joe said.

Liam laughed gently.

"I love you too," Liam said.

"And mummy," Joe said.

"Yeah and Mummy," Marvin said.

"She loves you too, now let me sleep," Liam said.

"Grumpy," Cilla said laughing and Liam hung up.

I smiled at him, he still had his eyes closed. He was shattered. I tried to move off his lap again. He stopped me again. His hands on my hips.

I giggled, "Get off, I'm squashing you," I said.

"No you're not," he whispered. "I like you there."

I smiled as his fingers trailed along my thighs and his hands glided up them, his thumbs brushing against the insides. Sending electric shocks right to my core leaving me tingling.

"Are you trying to seduce me tired boy?" I asked.

"I don't have the energy to seduce you..." he said as I felt him start to get hard between my legs. "Well maybe a little."

"That is not little," I said gently pushing myself against it. Our underwear the only thing between us.

"Give me a kiss," he said.

"I can't reach," I said laughing at the baby bump.

He pulled himself up more so he was propped up on pillows and leaning against the headboard.

I leant forward to kiss him. His kiss was heaven as I felt his erection twitch below me in response.

I let my hands glide all over his body like I used to and our kiss grew more intense. Liam moved my vest up over the bump and off over my head to reveal my big swollen pregnancy boobs, full of milk.

He stroked them so gently with the tips of his fingers. They were so sensitive.

I swear the wetness of my underwear seeped though dampening his. I was on fire down there.

I moaned leaning back automatically as they longed for his touch. His hand supported me as my head hung back and I felt his tongue brush gently across my nipple, his mouth kissing it gently. He sent me reeling.

I pushed myself against his crotch making him catch his breath and stop so I took advantage and hopped off to remove my underwear and pull his off.

"Wait," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to," I said.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"If it hurts I'll stop don't worry," I replied as I straddled him again.

The wonderful feeling of being naked again together was amazing. I leant in to kiss him. The kisses were passionate, full of love and need. I repositioned myself so I could feel him ready to enter me.

"Wait, maybe... oooooohhhh god!" he said as slid over him making him catch his breath and become breathless as I started to move over him gently.

"I'm fine, it doesn't hurt at all, you feel wonderful," I said as I rode him. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah but you feel too good I am struggling already," he said his breath haggard.

"Why is that baby because I am doing this?" I said grinding against him.

"Ohhhh wait don't do that," he said trying not to cum.

"Sorry," I said. "How about this instead?" I said lifting near enough off him before sliding back on again slowly and giggling.

He moaned and his hands grasped at my hips. "Stop for a minute," he said.

"No way your mine," I said placing my hands palm down on his chest to support myself as I rocked back and forth over him.

"Shannon please," he begged.

I got lost as I ground against him and felt my own orgasm rising.

"You are a naughty girl," he said laughing.

"Yeah but you love it," I said kissing him and gasping for breath.

"Yeah I do," he said kissing me harder, his hand on the back of my head locking my mouth to his.

I forgot I was pregnant as I rocked back and forth and the orgasm hit me like I had slammed into a brick wall. I jolted back, my body shaking as Liam came too.

I slumped against him exhausted and euphoric. We were both panting and unable to move for a few minutes.

We had made love. Ok it was quick but we were both so desperate and it was like a resealing the bond we had before. I finally felt like we were really back together and not like he would disappear at any minute.

We fell asleep in seconds wrapped in each others arms and knowing that we didn't have any kids for a while meant we could do it again before they got back and boy did we ever. We couldn't get enough of each other. I had straddled him again and the next time was when we were spooning in bed as that position worked well.

I went to the bathroom to use the loo and freshen up. I passed Liam in the hallway on the way back and he pushed me against the hallway wall kissing me. It turned into something more and he pulled me back to the bathroom. Turning on the shower.

"We are never going to get a chance when the kids get home," he said.

"Any excuse to run your soapy hands all over my naked body," I said teasing him.

"Mmmm," he said and doing just that. I mirrored his moves and lovingly explored old territory. He was still perfect. His body pure muscle, six pack, V line down to his groin, his biceps, shoulders and pecs were a work of art. He was an Adonis.

I gave him a soapy hand job whilst his hands worked their own magic for me.

Kissing him with a mixture of the taste of his mouth, tongue, spit and fresh shower water spilling over us and trickling into my mouth.

It was fantastic!

Even washing his hair like I used to and him washing mine whilst being careful of my bump from yesterday. We laughed at my baby bump wiggling about like a scene from alien and Liam gave the baby bump a good soaping which she loved and flip flopped about inside me like a performing dolphin.

"No wonder her head is not engaged she is continually running around in there," I said.

"She'll come when she is ready, there is no rush," Liam said passing me a towel.

My phone rang, Liam and I looked at each other. "Joe!" we both said.

"You get it Daddy," I said.

"We will get it," he said going to the bedroom and pressing loudspeaker.

"Hello Joe," Liam said.

"Dad..... Dy... I... want.... You... bwahhhh," Joe sobbed.

"Ok I'll come and get you now, don't cry I'm coming," Liam said. "Where is nanny?"

"Down.... Stairs," he sobbed.

"Ok I will be there to get you in a few minutes," Liam said.

"Now?" Joe asked.

"Yes, I am leaving right now to get you. Here you talk to mummy whilst I come get you," he said.

"Ok," Joe said.

He pushed the phone closer to me across the bed.

"Mummy?" Joe said.

"Yeah baby," I said fighting back the tears as I felt awful that he was so upset and I had been so selfish when he needed me.

"Is.... Daddy.... Coming?" he sobbed.

I looked back at Liam as he pulled his T shirt over his head.

"Yeah," I said barely able to speak.

"Mummy... do you... want me... to come home?" he asked.

That was it. I burst into tears.

"Course she does silly, right I am taking the phone with me so I can talk to you on the way ok. I'll tell you exactly where I am driving so you know how close I am getting and you can sing along to that song in the car you like," Liam said.

"Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," Liam said. "Holding on let me just kiss mummy goodbye."

"Ok," Joe said.

Liam put his hands on either side of my face, "Don't cry. You get dressed and go lie on the sofa, I will bring them back and make breakfast. Bed rest remember," he whispered.

I nodded tears still falling. "I feel really guilty," I explained.

"Me too," he said.

I hugged him tight. "Go get our kids," I said.

He kissed me and picked up the phone . "Hiya mate, I am leaving now." he said as he walked down the stairs talking to Joe.

I did as he asked and got dressed in something comfy. I figured I would start on breakfast.

"Mummy!" Joe called.

"In here," I said.

He came running into the kitchen launching himself as me. Nearly knocking me off my feet as I fell back against the side. I caught him and held him tight. His little body hanging over my bump as he clung on for dear life.

Liam stood holding Marvin and grimaced at me getting knocked back. I gave him a reassuring smile as I set Joe down on his feet. He clung to my leg, hugging me.

Marvin was frowning as Liam set him down and went to get something from the car.

"What's up Marvin?" I said.

"Nothing," he said glaring at Joe.

Joe stuck his tongue out at Marvin.

Marvin stuck his fingers up at him.

"Stop it," I said to them.

"No," Marvin said.

"Don't you say no to mummy," Joe said.

"Shut your face, I wanted to see Uncle Tyson and you made us come home," Marvin said glaring at Joe. "You fucking wimp."

"I said stop it," I told them.

Liam was stood by the door with Tyson and Louisa who had obviously came over to appease Marvin. I shook my head and held up my hand to tell them I would handle it.

"I'm not a wimp," Joe said.

"You are, you're a pussy," Marvin screamed in temper.

"I'm not a pussy," Joe said bursting into tears.

"YOU ARE!" Marvin yelled.

"I'm not a pussy," Joe screamed.

"PUSSY!" Marvin screamed back.

"Stop," I said.

"FUCKER!" Marvin yelled.

"BASTARD!" Joe yelled.

Both flew at each other and starting scrapping. Punching, biting, scratching, kicking.

"STOP!" I said. Trying to pull them apart. Joe had holding of Marvin's afro.

"Let go Joe," I said. "Marvin!" I took a punch to the belly.

Liam and Tyson intervened pulling them apart.

"Shannon you ok?" Louisa said coming over to rub my belly.

"Yeah," I said. Listening as the kids were dragged upstairs kicking and screaming to their rooms. Marvin swearing like trooper and Tyson deciding to cover his mouth to stop him.

I came over all faint again. Sweat started to pour out of me as I took some deep breaths.

"Liam," Louisa called. "Sit down Shannon you have gone white as a sheet. LIAM!"

"I'm here," he said and I felt his arms around me as he pulled a chair up for me to sit down.

"Tyson is dealing with the boys," Liam said. "Can you pass her some juice please Louisa?"

"I am sorry, they usually stop," I said. "I bet Joe is biting himself now or banging his head off the wall."

"No they are not, they are both with Tyson in Joe's room and listen it is silence," Liam said.

"How did he do that?" I asked.

"They do self defence training, they went to kick boxing yesterday and Tyson is reminding them of the rules they just broke," he said.

"Marvin's language," I said shaking my head.

"Don't worry I'll handle it," Liam said.

I shook my head and then started laughing, "Pussy," I said.

Liam and Louisa laughing too.

"He is a little bugger," Louisa said. "I nearly died when he called him a fucking wimp."

"Lets not forget 'fucker' and Joe screaming 'Bastard' in retaliation," Liam said.

"Yeah and he never swears," I said in his defence.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Liam asked.

"Yeah the baby kicks harder than that punch," I said smiling.

"I doubt that but I know one thing for certain," Liam said.

"What?" I asked.

"You are on going to lie on the sofa, whilst I make breakfast. Louisa you too!" he said.

"God he is so bossy," she said.

"I know," I said. "But I love him and I am very hungry now you have mentioned food."

He helped me to the corner suite and I sat one side with my feet up and Lindsay lay the other side.

Liam went off to make breakfast when Tyson came down with the boys.

They both looked very solemn.

Liam brought in Juice for Louisa and me.

The boys stood in front of me and held each others hand.

"Sorry Mummy," they said together. "Sorry Daddy."

"You do not fight or swear," Liam said sternly.

They both nodded.

"Can I have a kiss?" Marvin asked.

"You can't keep asking for a kiss every time you get in trouble Marvin, you did it yesterday with Granddad. It won't get you out of trouble and I don't want to hear you swear ever again, either of you, do you understand?" Liam said.

They nodded.

"Go sit at the table for your breakfast," Liam said.

"Can I have a kiss from uncle Tyson then instead?" Marvin asked.

Liam laughed and that set us all off as Tyson's heart melted.

"Cute Marvin," Liam said. "Kitchen, table, breakfast then you can have all the kisses you want."

The boys went to the kitchen.

"God he is cute?" Louisa said. "I hope our little baby is like him."

"Dad," Joe yelled.

"Coming," Liam said.

We all had breakfast and Louisa explained that her and Tyson had dropped my food shopping off yesterday after the shopping incident so as not to ruin it.

Then Joe and Marvin came in to watch a movie with us and Liam and Tyson went out for a while.

When they came back Louisa and I were having our bellies rubbed by the boys. All creamed up and little hands slip sliding around. Joe was doing mine and Marvin was doing Louisa's. She was only a few weeks behind me but her bump was bigger.

Marvin smiled up at Tyson, "Uncle Tyson I am rubbing your baby bump," he said excitedly.

"Yeah I can see that," Tyson said smiling.

"This is great," Louisa said half asleep.

"Dad I'm rubbing mummy," Joe said.

"Yeah good boy," Liam said coming over the kiss Joe's head and then Marvin's. Then I got a big kiss on the lips.

"Do you want to take the boys to the new house for a visit?" Liam asked.

"If you want?" I said.

He nodded.

"Come on boys, let go see our new home," I said.

"What new home?" Marvin asked.

"You'll see," I said.

We all got in the car and Louisa and Tyson followed us as we pulled up at Liam's house. I hadn't been here since before we broke up. I was a bit anxious as we walked in but Liam held my hand and the boys bolted ahead.

"Come see my room Marvin," Joe said.

"I want a room," Marvin said.

"Go pick one then," Liam said and the boys shot up stairs. "What is the matter?" Liam asked me.

I sighed, "I dunno, memories I suppose," I said as I got a bit teary.

"Good memories though," Liam said.

"The best," I said.

"I seem to remember someone kissing me in the hall way and on the stairs and against that wall, on that sofa... Oooo now what did we do on that table?" Liam said.

I smiled at the memory of him going down on me and forgetting to drawn the curtains so next door got an eye full when she hung her washing out.

"Give me a kiss," he said pulling me into his arms and kissing me good and proper.

"Get a room," Tyson said as he came in with Louisa.

"I already have one," I said smugly.

Over the next few days we packed up the house, moved some things in, decorated the boys rooms and set up the nursery.

Louisa was in full nesting mode and helping me with everything even though I was suppose to be on bed rest.

I was unpacking some clothes and found the carrier bag with the boys PJ's in and the top I had brought Liam but never got around to giving him. I showed it the boys and they thought it was ace and said they wanted to give him it later when we moved in.

Tonight was to be the first night we spent here and they were excited. The house I rented was just in need of a quick clean and the keys handing back to the landlord. We were officially living together and the foster service had been informed and were happy as they knew Liam and his parents well so they were ecstatic.

I continued to unpack clothes and take up all the room in the built in wardrobes with my own stuff. I lifted up one of Liam's jumpers and smelt it. God he smelt good.

I shifted stuff around to make more space and Louisa helped. She went to make a drink for us whilst I carried on. I noticed a box on the top shelf at the back. I stood on a chair and pulled it forward to move it out. It could go in the attic or shed.

"What you doing up there?" Louisa said.

"There is a box I am moving it out to the shed," I said lifting it out. It was light enough.

She gasped.

"What are you alright?" I asked thinking she was in pain.

She was looking at the box.

"What the box? I won't look in it. It is his private stuff. I am just moving to a better place," I explained.

She looked at me and then the box again.

I looked down at the box wondering what the big deal was. Nothing unusual so I ignored it.

I put the box on the side and went about unpacking the clothes.

Louisa was still looking at the box. She then went to move it.

"Don't lift it, I will get Liam to put it away later," I said.

"It is alright I'll do it," she said as Liam walked in the room.

"You'll get me to move what?" he asked.

"That box," I said pointing to it.

He looked at the box and his expression changed.

"Right that is it, what is in the box? First Louisa and now you, what is the big secret? Is it your stash of porn or something?" I teased.

"It's nothing, I'll move it," he said looking shifty eyed.

"It is porn isn't it. Right come on what you into? Let me see," I said moving for the box.

Liam pulled it away.

"Oh come on baby I want to see, show me your stash," I said reaching for it and knocking the lid off.

I stopped as I recognised things. The framed pictures of me and Liam that used to adorn my house which went missing.

"That is my stuff," I said to him. "Our stuff."

Louisa left the room.

"Let me see," I said reaching.

"It is just old stuff, I will take it down the shed," Liam said.

"I want to see," I said pulling at the box.

"Later we have loads to do and..." Liam said as I pulled the box harder and the cardboard ripped at the side spilling things on the floor.

"Oh look our champagne cork from our holiday," I said kneeling to lift it.

"My cards," I said lifting them and flicking through them.

"Your jumper," I said holding it to me and closing my eyes as I sniffed it. "It still smells of you."

I noticed something red and reached for it. "This must be the ear rings you gave me at Christmas," I said opening the box and blinking a few times.

I looked up at Liam. "What is this?" I asked him.

He shrugged.

I stood up and he put a hand out to steady me.

I held out the box. "What is it?" I asked.

"A ring," he whispered.

"Why is there a ring in our box of memories?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Liam," I said touching him as I realised he was close to tears.

No wait there were tears.

I pulled him to me. "Don't cry," I said as I pulled him over to the bed and sat down.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"It was for you," he whispered still upset and he tried to control his emotions.

"Mine?" I said confused. "You never gave me a ring. It's beautiful and must have cost a fortune."

Liam shrugged.

I looked at the ring, white gold with a diamond... it was like an engagement ring... whoa!

"You mean, it was going to be mine because you were giving it to me?" I asked.

He nodded and lay back on the bed closing his eyes and pinching the top of his nose.

"You were going to ask me to marry you?" I said as tears filled my eyes and I watched his fall down the side of his face.

He nodded and his breathing changed and his tears fell quicker.

I was in shock.

"When?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"When?" I asked again.

He shook his head and put his arm over his face.

"The day of the attack, when you said you had plans, that was it wasn't it? You planned to propose to me then didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded.

I crawled up onto the bed beside him and moved his arm away from his face and kissed him.

"Ask," I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me in shock.

I smiled and bent to kiss him again.

"Ask," I repeated.

He pushed me back, got up off the bed and pulled me to my feet. Then stooped down on one knee taking my hand and holding out the ring.

"Shannon will you marry me?" he asked staring up at me.

"Yes," I replied.

He smiled and put the ring on my finger, perfect fit.

He stood up and pulled me to him kissing me so well I nearly fainted.

OH MY GOD I AM ENGAGED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 207 18
It started with a coffee. Don't all good love stories involve coffee in some way or another? Charlotte is a college student living what she believe...
1.2K 22 10
Seth is young man. He has a good paying job and a good life. He's happy, and then he runs into the love of his life while shopping for groceries. She...
137K 710 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...
431K 10.2K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...