Saving Charlotte (Now on Radi...

By JaneKiley713

16 year old Charlotte Moore seems like the average high school girl; good grades, great friends, and somewhat... More

NOTICE
Saving Charlotte
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
Notice!!
Recent Events

NOW ON RADISH

15.7K 181 7
By JaneKiley713

Hello Lovelies!

I've made the big move to Radish! Super exciting, I know. Now, I won't be abandoning my lovelies here on Wattpad. But, I am under certain restrictions on updates here on Wattpad. There are three choices when posting to Radish: Premium, Fremium, and Free. If I post anything as Premium (which I haven't), I would only be able to post the first three chapters here on Wattpad. When I post Fremium, I have to wait a month to post here on Wattpad. So say I post a chapter on January first on Radish, I cannot post until January 30th on Wattpad. And if I post free on Radish, it does not effect updates her on Wattpad.

So far, I've posted only Free and Fremium stories. Fremium stories are The Outlaw, Chasing Chastity, Breaking Bailey, and The Revolutionary Girls. At the moment, I have not posted any new chapters on Radish, only the ones that are here on Wattpad. If I were to post any chapters after the first three free ones, you would have to either pay or wait for the chapters to unlock. The Free books are The Debt, The Traveler, Saving Charlotte and Meeting Ophelia.

So please, go check me out. My username is janekiley13 and you guys can also find me under Jane Kiley.

Lots of Love,

DoctorWho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 544 36
In case you came here to read a happy story about a happy person having a happy life, I suggest you simply go read something else. This is not a happ...
386 44 25
Seventeen-year-old Charlotte Brown had only been to school once before, and that is because of her overly protective, insecure father. But when she's...
47.6K 1.3K 28
Charlotte only 17'goes to a party one night with her best friend Piper who happened to be the sister of the thuggest boy in school,Henry.Henry and Ch...
19.5K 579 43
They say: 'true love comes only once in a lifetime.' What happens when it appears right at your feet when you least expect it and in one of the most...