Toxic

By PettyYFN

the story of Kingsley and Corey. More

Teaser
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. (Part One)
29. (Part Two)
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39
40.
41.
42.
43.

37.

29 1 0
By PettyYFN

corey is going to have his point of view soon..😌

& excuse any mistakes because they are a lot of them! I tried going through and perfecting but I got sleepy and just published so be happy.
_

Drying my hair somewhat after getting out of the shower. I pulled on some skinny jeans, a regular white shirt and my off white huaraches. Pulling my curly hair into a bun after putting leave in conditioner in I grabbed my Michael Cors watch, slipped that on. Then grabbed my phone sliding it into my back pocket along with some money.

My shirt started to slide up and I laughed pulling it back down. "You don't want mommy to go out and have fun huh? It's just for tonight I promise. I won't be moving around that much okay mama?"

I rubbed my stomach and looked back at Rendall who was laying in the bed scrolling through something on the computer. She hasn't come out of my room in days and it was bothering me. The only thing she came out for was for food, and we all know us pregnant women need that.

"You know my dad doesn't mind you staying here right? Your family, get out of this room and cook, watch TV, beat ya meat, shit do something."

"I don't even have a dick, King." She laughed and closed the laptop before laying down on her side. "Besides I'm just tired. I'm ready for Nathan to come on out."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I can cancel the plans with Teyana and Sidney...I'm being a third wheel anyway."

"You should be on bed rest but don't move around too much. I would say stay but go out and have your fun. You've deserved it."

"Okay." I sighed and walked over to her hugging her, pulling her body as close to mine as possible. "I'll see you later my pregnant twin, love you."

"Love you too." She smiled.

"And I'm locking the door downstairs and all the other doors alright? You'll be fine and if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me cause I swear I'll come with my glock."

"Bye fool." She shook her head with a smirk.

I winked and walked out shutting the door behind me. Sidney and Teyana we're taking me out since they claim I'm a home body. It's not that just I'm on bed rest until I can push this crazy girl out. I was kind of iffy about going but we're only going out to eat and then the movies. I don't think it would be bad.

"Hey my beautiful while pregnant cousin." Teyana cooed and pulled me into her smelling my neck.

"Move weird ass. You lucky I'm not that emotional while pregnant because I'm pretty without being knocked up too bitch."

"Whatever jelly bean." I laughed and shook my head. "Get yo ass on in the car, Sidney has a lil attitude so don't pop off please?"

She opened my door and I climbed inside his F1 50. I looked up at him and saw his fist on his face while he tapped his hand on the steering wheel.

Fuck it.

"What's the deal with you?" I spoke up as I scrolled through my phone.

He looked over at me and then rolled his eyes focusing back on the road. I raised my eyebrows and got ready to say something. Teyana turned in her seat and gave me a look.

"You not gone answer me?" I spoke again.

"Obviously not, if I didn't the first time."

I nodded and sat back in my seat. "I don't want to turn up on you only because I'm pregnant and should be at home on bed rest but yo attitude having ass drug me out with y'all. If I wasn't pregnant we would be in a wreck and you know that cause you don't ever talk to me the way you is now." I ranted while looking out of the window.

"Well just sit yo ass back and shutup. Didn't nobody beg yo ass to come."

"Aye now mothafucka..you not gone be talking to me cousin like that. I know we together but that's blood and I don't play that shit." Teyana looked over at him.

"Sidney take me home before we all die today." I shook my head as I rubbed my stomach.

"Gladly." He turned the car around and we almost got his by another car as he straightened out the wheel and took the direction back to my house.

"Oh fuck no nigga, see that's what we not gone do. Turn this big bitch around and take us to Dairy Queen instead and then drop us off because we're hungry and yo dumbass paying for it."

I could tell Teyana was getting drove because her face was a deep shade of red. So was mine but I was learning to control myself and not act off of anger because I swear if I wasn't pregnant and was the same Kingsley from back then. We all would've been at the hospital in critical condition.

He heavily sighed and turned easily heading towards the Dairy Queen up the street. We were supposed to be going to Red Lobster but I guess niggas changed their minds. I was in the mood for seafood but it's cool.

He pulled into the drive through and actually spoke with some sense for once. "What y'all want?"

I sat up first and looked at the menu. "I want the five piece chicken tender basket, with fries and gravy, two of those. One for me and one for Rendall. Then a regular Bacon cheeseburger, make that two of them. Then I want two cherry limeades and that's it."

"Ight, you babe?"

She rolled her eyes and told him what she wanted. We got our food and Sidney passed me my bag and I checked if they had our order correct. "It's good."

He nodded and drove off heading back to the house.

When we made it back I slowly got out with my hand on my belly along with the bag in my hand. Sidney carried the drinks for me as Teyana stayed in the car.

"I'll be back to pick you up later so we can go to the movies. Sidney is being a bitch and it's pissing me off."

"What happened with y'all?"

"I'll tell you later cousin. I love you and be ready around nine."

"I love you too and gotcha." She kissed my nose and rubbed my belly before closing her door and sitting back.

Sidney waited for me at the door and I rolled my eyes as I opened the door and walked inside seeing Rendall sitting down on the couch eating a small bag of hot fries.

"Trying to speed that process up huh?" I giggled.

She laughed and nodded since her mouth was full. She waved at Sidney and turned back to the TV.

I walked into the kitchen with him behind me and took all of the food out. "Okay, you can leave now."

He just stood there and I didn't even look at his rude ass. Whatever was going on with him and Teyana had nothing to do with me and it blew me because he took that shit out on me. Knowing I was pregnant and shouldn't be stressing as is.

"I'm sorry Kingsley. I was just mad and needed to get it out to someone. That was childish of me and I shouldn't have did that knowing the condition your In."

"That doesn't make it okay Sidney. You need to grow up because that wasn't cool." I rolled my eyes and dipped my fry into the white gravy before eating it.

"I'm sorry boo. Do you forgive me?" He stepped forward as I stepped back with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah Sidney now go out to my cousin and make it up to her...because she's pissed off." I laughed.

"I know, you right." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. Kissing my forehead and then rubbing his hand over my stomach. "I'll see you later mama." He spoke to my daughter who I had yet to look up any names for her.

"I'm sorry again babygirl..I love you."

"I love you too, Sidney." He smirked at me and then slapped my ass winking his left eye.

"Goodbye Sidney, like deadass." I giggled.

"Okay, okay. Love you." He said again.

"Love you too."

He smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I heard some words exchanged between Rendall and him but then the door closed shut.

I smiled and shook my head. His flirting was getting out of hand but I liked it.

"Food is in here Rendall. Come get it before I eat both yours and mine." I yelled.

"With yo big ass, don't touch it." She power walked into the kitchen and snatched up her food along with the drink. "Thank you sis."

"You know I got you. I'm about to go up to my room and eat, scream my name if you need anything."

"Okay, lemme ask you a question though."

"Wassup?" I popped a fry Into my mouth as I stared down at her.

"How are you feeling about the pregnancy? Like are you happy like you say you are?"

I frowned and cleared my throat. "Yeah. I am, why would you ask that?"

"I just know you, and I know how you sometimes put up this facade like everything is okay but I know your hurting."

"Let me be honest. At first I wasn't ready for another child. I felt like me and your brother we're moving too fast. With him being on drugs and me being unstable thinking my mother was dead along with other things it took a toll on me. Now, knowing that my daughter is healthy and growing just fine I'm all for it. I've already bonded with her and I don't know what I would do if I lost her now." I spoke honestly.

"I'm glad that your feeling that way now because I was so scared for you. I thought you we're dead when I say you laying down on the ground."

"I'm sorry for scaring you baby sis. I just didn't know what to do with my life at that point but it's not going to happen again."

"Your promise?" She stared dead in my eyes.

"I promise." I pulled her into a hug as I felt tears wetting my shirt. I knew that she thought of me as a big sister but I didn't know she cared for me as much as I cared for her.

"You gone be okay down here?"

"Mhmm." She smiled and walked back into the den, sitting down on the couching and playing Love & Basketball.

"Okay." I whispered to myself and picked up my food carefully walking up the stairs.

My phone rung In my back pocket and I rolled my eyes because it seemed like niggas was dead trying to keep my pregnant ass from eating today.

I haven't been taking my medicine because I feel like I've been good without out and plus even thought I got the okay from the doctor I still don't wanna put my baby in danger so if I popped off on whoever was calling me that fuck it. They'll understand.

"What's good?"

"Don't answer the phone like that, I'm your father."

I heavily sighed and instantly got irritated.

"Dad please get off my line."

"Who the hell are you talking to?" His voice boomed.

"Nobody." I mumbled.

Even though my daddy was nice he was still crazy as fuck and I didn't feel like going back and forth with him right now. He'd been gone from the house for days and I didn't feel like talking to him about anything. Especially Genesis.

"That's what I thought. Now how are you feeling?"

"Good, but where are you?"

"I'm grown don't ask me such questions." He said jokingly.

I laughed even though I didn't want to. "Dad stop. Like forreal though, where you at?"

"At work babygirl." No the hell he was not. "I was just calling you because I was on my way home. Have you gotten you girls something to eat?"

"Yes. Sidney picked me up earlier with Teyana and got us some food. I'm supposed to be going to the movies later with Teyana so since you'll be home can you keep an eye on Rendall? Something happened earlier and I'm scared to leave her by herself." I switched the phone to where it was held by my shoulder to my ear and got to pigging out.

"Sure thing. I'll be home in a little while and we're going to speak about your mother."

"My mom is dead dad. You should know that." My nose flared.

"I don't care what you think Kingsley but you will respect her. I didn't tell you that she was alive for various reasons that aren't really her fault."

"I guess dad, but I'm not talking to her."

"Bye Kingsley I'll be home in a few. With your stubborn ass."

"Okay bye." I hung up and sat my phone down with a huff.

I don't give a fuck what nobody said. My mother that I was always was told about was dead and she was never coming back.

Genesis was a stranger to me and my daddy always told me not to fuck with strangers so that's what I'm gone do.
_

what do y'all think about Sidney? 👀😭 he getting a lil bit too much touchy feely but that's my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1.9K 18
their secret was full of love and hatred.
16.5K 575 23
A sequel to "𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐙"! Please read this book^ before reading ahead. - trappastarz ÂĐ July 2021
35.5K 962 22
A few friends fall in love but wen secretes reveal and they get deep in love. Things are going fast and they can't control what's going on.
14.5K 440 26
Sevyn's and Jonathan's toxic love story.