The Vibe

By Adriana666

Elizabeth Clark is a girl who recently lost her mother and is living in the big city with her aunt, but for h... More

The Vibe
Chapter Two- Summer night, with you!
Chapter Three-You Make me!
Chapter Four- Best Day Of My Life
Chapter Five- Cruel Love!
Chapter Six-Counting Stars!
Chapter Seven-REALITY check
Chapter Eight-Round and Round
Chapter Nine-Guess who?
Chapter Ten- Warrior's Love
Chapter Eleven- Date night?
Chapter Twelve-All lies
Chapter Thirteen-Welcome Back Fight!
Chapter Fourteen-Good...Better...The Best GOODBYE
Chapter Fifteen-BAD idea
Chapter Sixteen-A Ride back!
Chapter Seventeen-Ten feet off the ground.
Chapter Eighteen-Trouble and Confusion!
Chapter Twenty-The New Beginning...
Chapter Twenty One-Where have you been?
Chapter Twenty Two-Bad Intention -1pt.
Chapter Twenty Three-Bad Intention-2pt.
Chapter Twenty Four-Reunited?!
Chapter Twenty Five-The Vibe.
Chapter Twenty Six-I know what you did in the dark!
Chapter Twenty Seven-Forget me...Or should i?
Chapter Twenty Eight-Kiss or kill...
Chapter Twenty Nine-Your's truly!
Chapter Thirty -You and I

Chapter Nineteen-Right choice?

45 0 0
By Adriana666

And i was still wondering...Did i made the right choice last night? Was Duncan the guy i really like? I felt a really quick connection with him and he helped me beat that poor guy.He was there when we needed him and he remembered a fact about me even when i didn't even knew him well.

When Nick and i started dating we were always hanging out together, with Ricky,Veronica,Ethan,Mike and Abbey,Blair and Emily.But then he joined the football team and he started to hang a little bit more with them and  we didn't really spent time together.So after a month i told him thay we are over and we broke up.And since than he tried to make me jealous,and i must say he is a pretty nice guy,but he is not for me.

-Turnaround,every day...

-Veronica...Are you singing?-i said and woke up from my weird life dreams.

-I..Yes.Did i woke you up?Anyways you need to get up because it's 3pm so say thanks.

-Thanks..-i said and got out off bed.

-So...Do you remember what happened last night?-she asked me.

-Ye..ah.-i said brushing my teeth. And i looked up in the mirror and i saw a scar on my neck.And it wasn't that much big and bloody,but it was pretty big since i don't know why was it on my neck.And when i touched it,it didn't hurt at all.

-Whats that?-Veronica asked and grabbed her toothbrush.

-I have no idea.-i said and i looked at the mirror.

-What are you thinking about? Let me see that!-she said and looked at the scar.

-I...Do you think Duncan is for me? I mean do you like Duncan?-i asked.

-Liz,it's lips stick.-she said and took some water and whipe it off.-Duncan is a nice,sweet guy.He is something that i could never had,Blair never had and every girl in school wanted him,but didn't had him.And you were lucky enough to have him,but if you don't think he is right for you or you don't feel that he is your soulmate,than you need to tell him.

-I like him i do...It's just i don't know,something is just not right.-i said and continued brushing my teeth.

-May i ask why? I don't see anything wrong with him.He is the nicest,sexsiest guy in our school.Oh and yeah now that,Alex came in our school i think he will have a competition.Do you know that every girl already has fallen in love with him,and they haven't seen him yet.What is wrong with them!They see a nice,cute,sexy,hot guy in our school and they are like in Hunger games except we call them Lover games!-she said.

-Alex...-i said and i looked down at the sink.And his face from yesterday came in front of my eyes and it hit me.I didn't made fun of him because he was jealous and he couldn't hide it anymore.That kiss maybe as he said ment nothing to us back than,but it something now!He didn't just kissed me for no reason and i didn't just fantasiesed about him for no reason.There was a reason so messed up in my mind because my heart couldn't decide.

-Alex,What about Alex?-she asked.

-Nothing.I just..-i said and went to our bedroom.

-Oh,my god!You like him!Dont you?-she said and smiled and laughed.

-What?No i don't like him.I tought about him..because he fell down the stairs.

-Yeah i know he did.Because of you!-she said and came closer.-Can you tell me what was the reason he fall and chaised after you?

-No reason.And he didn't chaised me he just happened to be behind me!-i said and took the phone.And i called Blair.And after hour or two Blair,Emily and Abbey came over.

                                         *                        *                      *                          *

-So you two are going to be alone,for how long?-Emily asked.

-I think one more day.-i said and gave them all water because outside very hot.

-Ricky birthday is coming!-Blair changed the subject because we knew whatnwas Emily going to say.

-Yes.-Veronica screamed from the kitchen.

-Wait,Liz you told me that Duncan asked you out,right?-Blair asked.

-No,shit!-Emily said.-For real?-she asked and kind of choked.

-Yeah,he did.-i said but i was not that excited because i didn't know ....should i go or don't.

-You should go!-Emily said.-We all day dreamed about him.He is like the most perfect guy ever.

-Yes,but she has some doubts.-Veronica said and came in to the living room.

-About?-Blair and Emily asked.

-Ohh I don't know!I know he is a perfect guy,but i don't know if he is perfect for me....I like him,but i don't really...i don't like him with my whole heart.

-Oh My God! When a girl says that...she has someone else!-Abigail said.-So...Who is he?Is that the Italian guy who came back for you?

-No,I made out with him.-Blair said.

-Do you still like Nick?-Emily asked.

-No...-Blair and Veronica said and they started to laugh.

-What?Who?-Emily and Abbey were confused.

-She likes someone alright...-Veronica said.

-Someone she hates,but deep in side she loves and adores.-Blair said.

-Girls!-i said.-Calm the fuck down! And since when wd gossip within our friendship?-i said and stood up and i went to the kitchen.

-Since...forever.And since this summer just for you because you have an in credible life!-Emily said..More like Awful,Akwards,Weird,Hell of a life,because my life got very bad and worse than it was.-So who?-Emily asked.

-Guess!?-Veronica said.

-I don't know...Is someone we know?Who hangs with us?-Abbey asked.

-Oh,yes!-Blair said and looked at Veronica again.

-Ricky?-Emily said but than Veronica gave her the bad bitch look so she shut up.

-Well if it's not Nick,i don't know anyother single guy hanging with us...wait.-Abbey said and they shared a look with Emily.-Alexander Rider?-they both screamed and i dropped the glasses on the floor.Good thing they were plastic.

-Liz! Are you okay?-Blair asked and they all wanted me to answer.

-Yeah! I'm fine! I just dropped the..cups..-i said

-So Alex!-Emily said and they all laughed and i came from the kitchen.

-Why don't you just admit!-Veronica said.-You like him!

-Wait...Ethan said! That...Oh my God!-Emily screamed.-Wait I'll call him!-she said and she called Ethan and after half an hour he came and with him came Ricky and Mike.

-Ethan! Come! Tell Liz,what you told me about Alex!-Emily yelled and Ethan sat next to her.

-What? About the girl? That doesn't....Wait...You like Alex?-Ethan yelled and everyone started to smile.

-NO! But these girls think..

-We don't think,Liz! We know!-Blair interrupted me.

-Ok! Anyways,the fight ended and he sat next to me and he was sad so i taught that a girl is bothering him,because he is a trouble and nothing can ever hurt a man as much as not to be loved by his loved one!

-Okay! Shakespeare! Get to the point!-Blair said.

-The point is! He asked me if it was possible for a girl to make him jealous because she was jealous. And i told him yes and than he said something,but they turned on the music and i couldn't hear anything he said and than he stood up and left.

-See,Liz! You made him jealous with Duncan!-Emily said.

-Seriously! I just can die right now and nobody will care,but they will care about do i like Alex or not!-i said.

-Not true! I would care a lot more about the food in the fridge than you liking Alex!-Mike said and we all laughed.-Hey! Speaking of Alex, he is on his way here,with Nick!

-I'm gonna kill you all!-i said and went to the kitchen.

-I'll help you with the cups!-Blair said and followed me.-Can you just admit you like him? Just to me!-she said and looked straight in to my face.

-No! Because i don't!-i said.-You just don't get it,Do ya? He is just an enemy! He is not my friend,not my close friend and no way he is going to be more than that!

-Where are you going?-Blair asked and took my jacket.

-I promised Ms.Fletcher that i will walk her dogs today!-i said and i opened the door.

-Girl! You are lying!-Mike said with a pitched up girly voice and he waved with his finger.

-I'm not! Bye!-i smiled and walked out. And on the way down i met with Alex and Nick.

-Where are you going?-Nick asked and Alex just passed right next to me,like i was a yard full of graves.

-I..I'm going to walk Ms.Fletcher dogs.-i said and i looked again at Alex,but he was already gone.

I couldn't believe he just passed me. He was mad i knew it,but giving me a cold shoulder won't help him. I was kind of feeling nervous because he didn't said anything and passed me like i was nothing and no one. But i must say since he felt nothing for me i don't either. 

One day i fall for this boy.And when he touched me with his fingers he started to burn holes in to my skin with his mouth.And it hurts when i look at him.And it hurts when i don't.And it feels like someone's cut me open with a jagged piece of glass.

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.And now I'm stuck in a world and life where i don't know if you feel the same as you did or did you ever felt like that!?

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong,and i still don't know what was the kiss for...

From the day you walked into my life, your all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky.You are my day dream,my dream,my thoughts...but i still don't know if you are the boy i like...

You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you, because you make me sick,mad, furious and best of all you make me feel like loving you.

I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you and i hate it because i'm a jerk for not telling you i love you...And as i taught about you my thoughts got messier and my heart exploded because i didn't knew what was i really feeling about you.

-Hey! Girl! Are those dogs yours?-someone mas asked and pointed the dogs.And when i saw them ripping the old lady's bag i ran to get them. 

-ZORO! LANA! -i screamed and they both stopped I'll take care of them!-i said -I'm so sorry!-i said to the old lady

-Thank you,girl!-the old lady said.

-Oh! I'm sorry again,it was my fault! They..

-Again thank you!-she said and left.And i went to the place where i was sitting to get the leash.I guess i shouldn't day dreamed that much and with the headphones on.

-Okay,let's get you two home!-i said to the dogs and we walked back home. On the way home i got a call from Veronica and she asked me where i was and i asked if they were all still there and she said yes.I didn't wanted to go home,so i brought the dogs home and went to the lounge so i can take a rest,but when i sat down i saw Alex sitting across the room between two big guys and in front of him another big guy.What was going on? So i called Veronica and asked her who were there and she said not to worry Alex was not there.

-What is he doing?-i asked my self and one of the girls i knew who worked there sat next to me.

-Hey,Liz!Where are you looking?-she said and turned around.

-Shh! Hey! Do you know when did those guys came?-i asked and i showed them to her.

-I think an hour ago and than the kid came. They were talking about someting that he ows them!-she said and i looked at her with confused face.-Why do you care? Do you know the kid?-she asked.

-Yeah..-i said.-What is he doing?-i asked my self again.

-Do you want me to find out?-she asked.

-Noo! I don't want you to get in trouble!...Will you?-i said.

-Sure! I'll be back in a minute.-she said and went towards them.She asked them something and than went somewhere and after few minutes she came to me.

-Okay! So i didn't get what they were talking about! Just that he owns them something...maybe money, and they said that they are going to kill him.-she said and stood up,but she took a step back.-Oh,and they said that will be waiting him in the woods in a week.

-Thanks,Felicity!-i said bu i was so confused and a bit worried. I know he was trouble,but getting in trouble this much!?After the guys got out of the lounge i sat next to him and he was not pleased to see me.

-So..Who were those people?-i asked right away because i wanted to know!

-None of your businesses!-he said and played with something in his hands.

-All right! But i want to know!-i said.

-Leave...me..alone!-he said slowly and stood up.But i followed him.

-Where are you going?-i asked.

-To Neverland!-he said and from his pocket he took a cigarette.

-Great place..Neverland!-i said and i run to walk next to him.

-What do you want,trouble?-he asked and light his cigarette.

-Like you said...trouble!-i said and i grabbed his cigarette and i run as fast as i could.But then it hit me,his leg is in a cast why am i rushing so much!I passed the street,one car was going to hit me,but i survived than i went in side of a building and ran upstairs to the rooftop.

-Where are you,trouble?-he said as he closed the door behind him and walked on the rooftop.

-Here!-i said and he looked up,i was sitting.

-Give it back,it was my last one!-he said and caught my leg.

-I'm not telling you,if you don't tell me who those people are!-i said.

-I can't tell you,because you'll get involved too!-he said and jumped so he could grabbed his cigarette.

-Well..than just tell it to me..like a story!-i said and looked down at him.I stood up and showed him where he can climb up.

-Give!-he said and reached with his hand.

-Tell...-i said and sat down.

-Ughh!-he said and sat down.-I..I was in juvy...This summer and i met a lot of troubled kids in there and i met these people,there.And when i got there they became my friends after i beat one of their friends ass. They were my new family...They cared about me,they even offered to break me out.But after two weeks in juvy my...Arthur Rider came, and they let me out!I promised them something...and i didn't kept that promise.

-What did you promised?-i asked and it became silent.

-You just asked me who were the people!Now give!-he said and i gave it to him.

-If they are your friends..Why they want to kill you now?-i asked.

-You shouldn't care!-he said and light his cigarette.

-But i do!-i said and i looked for something,some clue on his face,but even his eyes didn't told much.He was a closed book!

-If you listen to me and want to stay alive you will stay away!-he said and looked at me.-So don't push it!-he looked at me madly.

-Okay! I get it!-i said.-But can i ask you one more thing?-i asked.-Why did you went to juvy in the first place?

-Long story!-he said and smiled a little bit.

-I got time!-i said and made my self comfortable.

-It was not my first time..in juvy.But this was the longest i've been. It was my father's birthday and as always he had a big party with a lot of people that were important to him.All the people were important,but i was never and he never cared about me at all. So before i left i took a few drinks and i took one of his fastest cars. So after an hour of driving trough the streets i had an idea and went to the store to buy a drink. And i carried with me a gun...-he said and looked around. After i basically robed the store i got in my car and i started to drive and drink. And it was like few minutes after that police was chasing me.And i didn't took for no reason the fastest car so i gave gas and the car was flying and after a minute the car literally  flied and i crashed.And the polise took me to jail and it was a short minute..Arthur came and lectured me! And he sent me to juvy!

-I...So you did it all because of..

-My dad?Yeah!-he said and from his jacket he took a bottle of alchol.

-But..why do you hate him so much? He cares..

--No,he doesn't!-he said and smiled.-Everyone thinks he is a perfect man,leader,husband,father!Well he is not!He is nothing but a big...

-Hey! Kids you shouldn't be up here!-A  fat man came behind us.

-We..were just leaving!-i said and i stood up.

-No,we weren't!-he said and i  helped him to stood up because of his broken leg.

-Oh yeah! You think you are tough,kid?-the man asked and came closer.

-As i said we were just leaving!-i said and looked at Alex.-Alex,what the hell are you doing? Your leg is broken!-i whispered to him.

-Trust me!-he said and winked at me.-So...nice view-he said and drinked.

-Look,kid! I'm going to call the cops,now! You are going to tell him how this view is awesome,when they are going to lock you in juvy!-he said and took out his phone.-What do you have in your hand?-the man asked.

-Oh..Just Vodka!What else!-Alex said and came closer to the man.-Wanna try?-he asked.

-I don't drink!  And you don't need to!-he said and was calling the police.

-Don't worry! I didn't wanted to offer you to drink! Just this..-Alex said and poured the bottle over the mans head.

-Alexander!What the hell!-i screamed and yelled at him.

-Run!-he said to me and he puched the fat guy in his face.I jumped and helped Alex to get down,but with his broken leg we only got to the door when the big guy stood up and yelled.We were running down the stairs,but we were slow because his leg was broken and in a cast.

-You are an idiot!Maybe you were fast! But now your leg is broken! Let me spell it out for you! You can't run!-i yelled at Alex on the way down.And after few minutes we got down and got in to a cab.

-That was close one!-Alex said and smiled.

-You are a sick,idiot!-i said to him.

-Don't  be that hard on me,Clark! Plus you are the one who wanted to come there!-he said and took out his phone and called Nick-They are still at your house!-and we both went back home.

                               *                                       *                                      *                                         *

-My grandad leaves in that building!-he said and pointed to me.

-Whats his name?-i asked because i knew people in that building.

-Victor...Victor Rider!-he said.

-Mr.Rider?I know him!-i said.-You..are his grandson?-i asked.

-Yeah! He is the only one that i care,now...-he said and got sad again.

-I bet you love you mom?-i said.

-Olivia!-he said and laughed.-She cares too much!-he said and we got out of the taxi.

-But isn't that what mothers do!They care about us and we all care about each other.-i said

-Well i don't care..about anyone.-he said.-I cared a long time ago,when Tommy was still alive, but even for that they blame me.-he said and i was about to aske him who was Tommy,but Veronica opened the door.

-Oh..You guys!We taught it was the pizza delivey guy!-she said and we walked inside.Everyone were looking at me and Blair was going to burst into laughing,but she went to the kitchen with Emily and they both laughed.

-So...Who called you Alex,that you ran out like that?-Ricky asked and they all smiled because they taught i called him.

-I...-he didn't know what to say.

-Bailey!-i yelled and smiled.-I..I met them...at..the lounge.

-Why were you at the lounge?Didn't you walked those dogs?-Veronica asked and they all looked at us suspicious.

-I was...but then i wanted to take a rest and i went there to visit Felicity..and i saw them!-i said and went to the kitchen where Blair and Emily were still laughing.

-Oh,oh Liz!-Blair said and they stopped laughing...for a second.

-Why are you laughing about?-i asked,like i didn't knew.

-Ooh,nothing.-Emily said and smiled at Blair.

-So..where were you?Why did  you came with Alex?-They both asked.

-I..Am i in jail and beeing questioned for a murder i did?-i said and they both laughed.-I saw him at the lounge and we both came up here!-i said.

-Why were you at the lounge?-Emily asked and they started to laugh again.

-Oh,shut it,Emily!-Blair said.-She is beeign secarative about what is going on in her love life!

-I..Secarative?-i screamed.-I told you about Duncan..didn't i?-i asked them.

-Sorry!I meant about your relationship with Alexander Rider!-Blair said.

-If there was a thing... I would told you about it!-i said and went back to the living room and they were all sitting down on the floor.

-What are you guys doing?-i asked and i saw Alex standing next to me.

-Spin the bottle!-Veronica and Ricky said.

-What?-me and Alex yelled.

-C'mon!Sit down!-Ethan said and grabbed my hand and Alex's.-You sit here..and you..-he was speaking to Alex.-You boy sit here!-he sat him across me and i knew their plan.

-I..Look i don't want to play this shitty game!Plus you are all couples and maybe someone will get mad when...

-Shut it,Liz!-they all screamed at me.

-No one,gets mad!-said Abbey and it was my turn to spin the fucking bottle!

-Alright!-i said and i was going to spin it,but someone knocked on the door and i jumped to get it.And no it was not the pizza guy that made me put a freaked out face,because believe me i would never make freaked out face when i see pizza,but the guy behind!It was Duncan!

-H..Hey..-i said and he hugged me,he wanted a kiss but i saw the pizza guy and said that i needed to give him money.And when i turned around Alex made a weird face and turned around.

-Duncan!-Nick said.-Come sit!We are playing spin the bottle... And now in front of me..Were Duncan and Alex.Watching me with every step i make and every move i make.And they were going to kill me either way...so what did i had to loose.The first spin was awesome,because it flu somewhere and everyone looked at me with their mad looks.But it was that time it was all up to faith! Will i kiss Duncan or Alexander?

-C'mon,Elizabeth spin it!-Mike yelled. And when i spin it...it landed on...Alex!

 I was freaked out,terrified, happy and all other emotions mixed in me!And than i looked at Duncan and his face said it all...I was dead,so was Alex.

-Look,You need to kiss here,but if you want to behind closex doors but you need to bring poof.-said Blair.

-Proof?-Alex asked.

-Yeah,we'll put some lipstick on her mouth and...

-We got it!-i said and we went in to the room.

-Look!-We both said.

-You go first!-i said.

-Let's just get this overwhit!-he said and came closer,but i took a step back.

-Wait-i said.-I...I..

-You..what?-he asked.-C'mon it's not going to hurt,its going to be like before.-he said and grabbed me by my waist.-I bet you won't want to stop once we are finished!-he whispered and kissed me.And that was the moment that hit me!What about Duncan?He looked pretty mad...and..The fact was...I didn't wanted to think to much about the kiss because it will make me just feel weak.

-Are we done?-i said and looked at him.

-It's you choice..-he said and bited his lips.

-Liz,Alex!Are you guys done?-asked Ethan and opened the door,but Alex locked it.

-Yeah!-i said and looked at Alex.-Why did you locked the door?-i asked Alex.

-So they can give js more time!-he said and his eyes played a game with mine.

-Well yyou shouldn't have!-i saix and walked towards the door.-It was just a stupid,little kiss,enemy!-i said and walked out and i saw the girl smiling. And when Alex came out they checked his mouth,to see if he had the red lipstick on.

-Okay!Whose turn is it?-i asked.

-You know...You were right, Liz!This game is lame!-Ethan said and everyone said yes and they all stood up.Just me,Alex and Duncan.But after it hit me that i was still sitting i got up so as them both.

-So what do you want to do now?-Mike asked andsomeone knocked on the door.

-I'll get it!-Blair said.-It's Jayden!-and opened the door.

-Hi!-He said and to Blair and than to us.It was akward because I was kind of imberest...because the cast was,There ...

-There are four boys,Liz has been with!-said Ethan i just could have died.My cheeks became red and my eyes opened so big i could killed Ethan if i had a gun.-First,Nick,than you italian boy and...now Duncan and Alex,i'm sorry but i just don't know who is first!-he said and took his drink.

-What?-Jayden said and smiled.-Who are the others?-he asked and i turned around to see him and i wanted to kill him too.

-Well..Here is Nick and...

-Shut it!-Abbey screamed.-Look you made your point Ethan!Now shut it up!

-No...Let him finish. There is Nick,that we broke up probably three years ago and you-i said to Jayden.-Than Duncan and we just started getting to know each other...and Alex,i knew him form kindergarten. -and when i said Alex he looked at me and smiled a little bit because he had kissed me even more than me and Duncan and we were going out,which was weird.-Anything else you want to add to my love life!-i said and went to the kitchen. Because the kitchen was the only escape i had when it was awkward enough.

-Ethan! What the hell did you said that!-Emily said.

-I..Taught it was..

-You taught nothing!-Blair said and followed me.-Are you okay?

-Why not?-i asked and grabbed the drink.-Because of what Ethan said?Naah! Who cares...screw him!-i said and i was pouring  alcohol in my mouth like it was water,until it hit me in my chest and it began to be warm and in my head everything was different.

-So..You are going to say that you are not mad,and drink that whole bottle!-Blair said and took the bottle.

-I'm not mad!-i said and went back to the living room.-So Ethan...Tell me..or tell everyone that don't know! 

-Tell..what?-he said and smiled because he knew what i was going to say and begged me with his sad eyes,but that didn't worked.

-Oh! What? Well we were on a school trip and you and Regina...you know what!-i said.-In our room!-i said and everyone were shocked.-But don't worry,they didn't do it! Ms.Peterson caught them and gave them a lesson!-i said and put my drink on the table.

-Oh,I don't like this game!-Abbey said.

-It's okay! I can take it,I'm a man!-he said and wanted to say something but i interrupted him.

-Oh! So that's why they kicked your ass!-i said in a sarcastic voice.

-Liz,you can stop now,you proved he is a jerk!-Blair said to me while everyone were screaming at laughing at Ethan.

-Whats wrong Blair! He started it!-i said and smiled at her.-Or that time you got your ass kicked on the football fields because you hit on someone of the guys girlfriend!-i said and we all laughed at him.

-Yeah! Laugh all you can! You are not so sweet,Liz! How about last night party?

-What about it?-Nick asked and laughed.

-Well...They didn't tell anyone,but i saw them! You kissed!-Ethan said.

-Yeah..We did!-Duncan said as it was obvious.

-Ohh! No,Duncan! Not you,bro! This bro!-said Ethan and touched Alex on the shoulder.-Yeah! They kissed and didn't tell anyone! I guess you didn't knew that,Duncan!-said Ethan.

-Liz?-Duncan asked and everyone were staring at me and Alex and the girls smiled and laughed because they were Oh so freaking right!

-I...He is right! We did kissed!-i said.-And that's why i wanted to leave and than you came and...

-I believe you!-said Duncan and smiled.-But tell me one thing!-he said and looked at me.-Do you..love him?-he asked and Blair and Veronica cracked up,they couldn't hold it any longer so as Emily and Abbey!

-I..No! I don't..-i said and i slowly raised my head up and i saw Alex looking at me with his perfect face and again he didn't showed any emotion.

-Good! Now sit down Ethan and shut up!-said Nick,but he smiled and winked at me,which was odd but he knew something. 

Can anyone imagine this! Can i just died there! Even if i didn't died...I was dead. And when they left Veronica and Blair sat next to me on the coach and wanted to know,it was so obious their faces were glowing.

-So...You didn't told us that!-Blair asked and i stood up.

-Shouldn't you be going home?-i asked Blair.

-You told me i can sleep here! Mean!-Blair said.

-Now tell us! How did it happened! And why didn't you told us?-Veronica asked and they both followed me to the kitchen.

-Speak!-Blair yelled and i turned around.

-Look! Nothing happened..we just kissed than i left and he fell down the stairs..

-Aha! You said that it was a coincidence that he was behind you! You are liar!-Veronica screamed and pointed at me.

-Tell us about the kiss!-Blair asked and they both sat down.

-What the fuck! Privacy!-i screamed.-Look! It was nothing! We kissed once now its over..

-Twice!-Veronica said.-You forgot today!

-Okay! Twice! Big deal!-i said.

-And Duncan? Do you still have a few regrets telling him you don't like Alex when you do!-Blair said and made a sad face and they both smiled.

-Shut it Blair?-i said -How much time do i need to say...

-You don't like him!-Blair and Veronica said.-But you lie!

-I..I don't lie!-i said and they both smiled and laughed.-What if i say..just a little bit.Will that make you shut up?

-Or a little bit more!-Veronica said.

-More than that a little bit,for sure!-Blair said.-So! Why don't you guys go out?

-Why?-Veronica screamed.-They are going to kill each other...wait.Had you ever gone out,like on a date?-she said and i nodded for no.

-I know you guys kind of hate each other!But why are... you now going out with Duncan?-Blair asked.-Just to make him jealous?

-No...He just..When we were arguing with Alex,he came and he offered me a drink.-i said.Something was not right again,something was so wrong that was making me take the phone and just call Duncan and tell him i was wrong. But again I didn't felt like i liked Alexander and it was killing me not knowing.Not knowing how much did i liked him killed me,but even when i knew i liked him it made me dead inside.

                                           *                               *                            *                              *

After two days passed and it was no fun since we were just sleeping and eating with Veronica,and we weren't home alone anymore.So it was the day where i needed to go out with Duncan and it was Ricky's birthday  so Veronica was double stressed about what was she going to wear.And she was thinking of the perfect present for him because they were going out for like two weeks or something.And that brings us back to me and Duncan,was i going to go or just quit while i was not even dressed.

-Get up coward!-Veronica said and poked me so i was going to help her get dressed.So i followed her to our room and she was hiding behind the door so i don't see her.

-Zip me up! Oh and you don't need to be a coward because Alex is not coming to the party.So you and Duncan can have your night!-she said and turned around.She was wearing a short blue dress and she was looking gorgeous,but she was not really happy.So she tried several dresses and  she made me crazy.

-Is it that important what you wear?Everyone will be drunk anyways.-i said and she turned and looked at me,because i didn't said anything about Alex.

-You are totally, right.That's why...You are wearing this dress!-she said and gave me a short black dress with some studs on it.-I know you would like it!

-We can..try!-i said and put it on.And once we got dressed we met with Blair and Jayden and went to the party.

-Liz!Did you get the present?-Veronica was freaking out.

-Calm down Veronica!Its like every party we went to these past few days!-Blair said to her.-Don't freak out.

-You should have told that to me earlier,now its to late!-she said and we got out of the taxi.

-Any inspiration words,Liz?Like you did last time.-Veronica asked.

-I'm out!I'm trying to find my own head.-i said and i got a text from Duncan that he was behind me.And he hugged me from behind and kissed me,and than i looked to the side and i saw Veronica and Blair making weird faces,and whispered:-It's time you tell him.-said Blair. -You go this!-said Veronica and they all left.

-Hey,princess!-he said and turned me around to face him.Was i comfortable with me being called princess or trouble? Cause i didn't really knew what to do?If i choose Duncan and i should had,but Alex was messing up my mind.My mind and heart that didn't knew what he meant with the kiss,with his words and what were his intentions.

-Are you okay?-Duncan asked and i smiled and noded and we both walked in.There were so much people around Ricky and i saw Veronica and him in the middle.They were shining together so as Blair and Jayden.

-What do we have here!-Nick came and did their stupid hand shake with Duncan.-By the way have you seen Ricky?-he asked and we told him.

-I'm going to take some punch!Do you want some?-Duncan asked and went to get punch for us.And after a few minutes standing alone Alex came next to me and i didn't really wanted to talk because last time we did,it was when we kissed in the game.We stood there.looking at each other,saying nothing.But it was the kind of nothing that meant everything,and than i smiled at him.

-So I don't see your date! Not much of your date!-he said 

-And why do you care?-i asked.-I taught you weren't coming?-i asked.

-I had some trouble,but i made it.-he said and he put his hands in his pocket.

-When are you not in trouble?-i asked and we smiled at each other.

-Well,in and out of trouble, but mostly always in!-he said and that was so true,because there was no day that passed with out him not being in trouble.Even in kindergarten he was always running around,but when the teacher asked him something he always knew what we were all talking and learning about.

-My favourite song!-i said and everyone got on the floor to dance and it was a slow song which meant couples only.

-I don't dance.-he said and we both looked at each other.

-Don't worry i'm not making you! I'm not a good dancer,my self.-i said and we both laughed.

-You will need to prove that!-he said and than Duncan came and gave me the punch.

-Hey,Alex! I taught you weren't coming tonight!-Duncan said.

-Well I came! Got any problem with that?-he said it so seriously and my only taught was Don't Fight!--Kidding!-he said and tabbed Duncan on the shoulder.-You have a nice night!-he said and walked away. 

-So..Do you want to dance?-Duncan asked and left the cup on the table.And when i looked up i saw Alex going up the stairs and his leg was just fine,no cast.But how could it be,he needed to keep it in that cast for less than a month.I just wanted to run and ask him,how was that possible?

After me and Duncan danced and the song was over,Emily called me to meet her ar the pool.And when i got outside i saw one of old best friends Regina.Her hair was gold and she always had a nice body because she was a chearleader.She used to go to middle school with us,but her parents divorced and she moved with her mother somewhere and now she was back to live with her dad!?But before she left we kind of heard that she was just using us one of her friends told us that she was telling them everything about us,so we never mentioned her.When i got out i saw Blair,Emily and Abbey talking to her.

-Liz! Nice to see you!-she said and hugged me and all the girls were looking mad at us.

-Regina..We haven't seen you in years!-i said.

-Oh! I just missed you all so much!-she said.-And than i taught that it was Ricky's birthday!-she said

-Wait..Why did yu came?-Blair asked.

-Girls! I missed you and i missed Ricky! So i decided to pay you a visit,since none of you call me anymore!-she said

-Why would we!-Emily screamed.-You weren't our friend! You were a liar and you still are!

-Why? I didn't do anything!-she asked.

-Your friend told us when you left! You told them everything about us to your little cheerleader girls!-Abbey said.

-Oh...I know! And i'm sorry! I didn't told them eveything!-she said.

-Well you did told them and consider them like you told them everything about us!-I said

-I..I'm sorry if i hurt you girls.I never ment to! But I'm here now and I'm going to your school...So can you at least give me a chance?-Regina asked and in my mind i pushed her in the pool,but we acctualy looked at each other and we decided. After all she had done...We decided that she can have another chance.And i went back to the kitchen but i didn't find Duncan and i tried to call him,but he didn't answered.

-Where is you date?-Regina came next to me and gave me a drink.

-How..Regina!-i said and i smiled because she knew and nobody told her.

-I know!-she said and Alex came towards us.

-Are you ready to show me...-he didn't finished because Regina interrupted him.

-You didn't told me,your date was this hot!-Regina flattered Alex.

-Her date?-Duncan said behind me.

-I..-i couldn't say anything.

-Yes! Got any problem with that big guy!-Regina said.

-Yeah,I'm her date!-Duncan said.

-Oh..I see! You are her date,yes..My mistake!-She said and pushed Alex away.

-I'm..I'm sorry!-i said to Duncan.-She didn't knew!

-Who is she?-he asked.

-An old friend..She came here and she is going to our school!-i said and we danced slowly.

-This year is going to be fun!-he said and i took it as a sarcastic prediction because he was being sarcastic.And after an hour i needed to find the bathroom so bad! So i left Duncan alone and i went upstairs.After i found a lot of rooms that were occupied i found the bathroom.I was going to go down but i heard Alex behind me so i turned around.

-Where are you going,trouble?-he asked.

-I..Down stairs.-i said.-I left Duncan alone.

-Can he wait?-Alex asked.

-Why?-i asked and i was really expecting for him to say like lets go rub a bank.

-Well..I was thinking you and i can bail this lame party...

-Why you think i would want to leave?-i asked

-Oh C'mon! I should be a stupid person not to get that you don't want to stay here anymore!-he said and leaned on the wall.

-You are right! Just..Hey,Regina! Do you want your second chance?-i asked her.

-Sure! What can i do for you?-she asked me and i told her.

                                 *                                *                                   *                                    * 

-Hey!Are you Duncan?-Regina said to Duncan.

-Yeah!-he said

-Liz,told me to tell you that she is going home. She had some kind of family emergency!

-Is she okay! I can take her home!-he said

-Already taking care off!-she said and walked away.                                                                            Meanwhile me and Alex were leaving the party.

                            *                                      *                                        *                                         *

-So where are we going?-i asked as we went out of Ricky's house.

-You'll see!-Alex said.

-Neverland?-i asked and followed him to an awesome car Spyker B6 Venator Concept.

-Hope so! If we can find the way! Get in!-he said.

-In..In this car? Is it leagle for you to even drive!-i said and walked in.

-It is now!-he said and start the car and i put on the seatbelt. And after few second we flu and i was happy to get out of that lame party.

Maybe i did the right choice after all. Maybe i kind of lied to Duncan,but i made my self happy by leaving! And i was totaly fine with going to Neverland with Alex so screw Duncan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
74.1K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
806K 18.7K 54
Tiara is a 22 yr old woman fresh out of college who's in desperate need of a job. She wants to be a professional dancer, but thats not paying the bil...