KISMET (KISMET SERIES - BOOK...

Oleh MariaCooney

ROMANCE DRAMA (LIKE A SOAP OPERA) - ADULT CONTENT Shannon falls for a stranger in a coffee shop - Literally... Lebih Banyak

KISMET Chapter 1
KISMET Chapter 2
KISMET Chapter 4
KISMET Chapter 5
KISMET Chapter 6
KISMET Chapter 7
KISMET Chapter 8
KISMET Chapter 9
KISMET Chapter 10
KISMET Chapter 11
KISMET Chapter 12
KISMET Chapter 13
KISMET Chapter 14
KISMET Chapter 15
KISMET Chapter 16
KISMET Chapter 17
KISMET Chapter 18
KISMET Chapter 19
KISMET Chapter 20
KISMET Chapter 21
KISMET Chapter 22
KISMET Chapter 23
KISMET Chapter 24
KISMET Chapter 25
KISMET Chapter 26
KISMET Chapter 27
KISMET Chapter 28
KISMET Chapter 29
KISMET Chapter 30
KISMET Chapter 31
KISMET Chapter 32
KISMET Chapter 33
KISMET Chapter 34

KISMET Chapter 3

15K 496 12
Oleh MariaCooney

Chapter 3

I flew through the front door and fed the cat, then sped upstairs to turn the shower on. There was a potential shag on the cards tonight so I had to be ready.

I put on some dance tunes to match my mood and preened myself like a peacock. My legs and under arms were shaved to perfection, not the usual drag the razor over them, I paid attention and moisturised them with a buffing cream I was brought for Christmas but never used.

I thanked god for my new razor that has a trim on one end and blade on the other. I made sure my pussy was porn star ready. I stood in front for the long mirror and posed in various sexual positions just to assess my work. Fantastic, if I was a lesbian I would fuck me, I'd fuck me silly in everyone of those positions I just tried out.

Not that I was counting on getting the shag but if his kiss was anything to go by the sex would be magic. I could be coy and play hard to get but what if he disappears after tonight and I become some old spinster sat in a rocking chair with my cat just wishing I had shagged him. No way, I was going to go for it. Please Lord don't let him be an asshole!

I put on a wonderful lace set of French knickers and matching underwire bra. Posed again. Perfect!

I wrecked my wardrobe trying to find something to wear that said 'I just threw this on, I always look this good'. I settled for my new jeans that looked weathered and my bum looked good in them. Put on a T shirt which was funky and fitted well around my bust and pinched in at the waist.

I kept looking at the clock. Stop panicking and get a glass of wine, I told myself. Two glasses of red wine later and I was chilled.

My hair was perfect, dry, shiny and straightened. My make up was flawless and I flung some bits in a clutch handbag ready.

One final check with some funky pumps on and I was ready.

I ran around tidying up after last night and filled the dishwasher. The door bell rang. My heart flew out of my chest. I took a deep breath and went to answer it. My mobile phone rang at the same time. I answered it as I opened the door, miming at a 'smoking hot' Liam to come in. Oh my life he was perfect!

Sorry, I mouthed at him. He shook his head to indicate he didn't mind.

"Yes Mick, I am in the front room looking," I said into the phone. "I can't see your wallet but this house was in a right state when I got back from work so I am still cleaning and Liam has just arrived so I am about to take him to the party. You are going to the party so if I find it I will bring it. Where did you last see it?"

I shrugged at Liam another apology. He just smiled sweetly. Butterflies fluttered around in my belly.

"Sofa," I said and started to move things. "Not there." I said. "Kitchen," I said and walked towards it beckoning Liam to follow me. "No it is not here Mick, I will check the bathroom and guest room before I leave and if I find it I will bring it," I said as I indicated to the wine and an empty glass next to mine and mouthed beer at the fridge indicating he could fetch himself one. "I am going now Mick, you are keeping me on the phone which means I am being rude to my date. Go ask your wife, she might have hid it on you," I said giggling as Mick realised I could be right. I hung up on him.

"Sorry about that," I said. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

"No I am fine thank you," Liam said as he moved towards me. He was going to kiss me again. I was ready this time. "You look beautiful," he said as he stood in front of me, moving his hand out to touch my waist.

"So do you," I said. Looking him up and down, he was cool and fashionable but not in a fashion victim way. His jeans and blue T shirt were obviously designer. The T shirt clung to his pecks showing his sporty physic and his biceps were heaven. Big strong man! Corrrrrrr!

I felt his hand under my chin tilting my head up to meet his gaze. "Finished checking me out?" he asked.

I smiled and shook my head. He laughed gently as he moved in for the kiss and I met his lips with mine. It was as good as I remembered, slow, sensual, seductive. The sexy bastard!

His hands slid around my waist as he lifted me up onto the counter. He stood between my legs and our kisses grew more passionate. I slid my hand up the back of his T shirt as I pulled his kiss deeper, his tongue licking my bottom lip gently. "The party," he whispered against my kiss.

"I am enjoying this party," I whispered back breathlessly.

"Me too," he replied and kissed me again with more intensity. I felt his beautiful hands glide up my rib cage and raise my T shirt. I put my arms in the air as he pulled it up over my head. I followed his lead and quickly pulled his off. I had imagined how fit he was but it hadn't done him justice. He was spectacular!

He pulled me forward as I tugged gently on his bottom lip with my teeth to stop his kiss escaping me and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Where is the bedroom?" he asked and I nodded the direction as he lifted me off the side. We kissed as he carried me, my legs holding on tight around his waist and my arms around his neck. Through the front room, up the stairs and into my bedroom where we fell onto the bed still kissing. God that was sexy. It was like the scene from Ghost when Patrick picks up Demi and carries her to the sofa... this guy had all the moves!

I rejoiced in the realisation that my fantasy from minutes ago was becoming reality and here I was with Liam's body on top of mine, his naked chest pressed against my lacy bra as he lay between my legs. YES!!!! If I ever remember this is my rocking chair I'll have a heart attack and die with a smile on my face and a quiver in my knickers! Best death ever!

We kissed passionately, full on tongue action, as we pulled at each others jeans pushing them off. Liam pushed himself up against my lace panties, I felt his huge erection rub against me as I jolted forward and moaned loudly. Bloody hell he had me on fire.

I quickly removed my bra and watched his expression as he stared at the naked breasts he had touched earlier this morning. I reached out taking one of his hands, glided it over my stomach and up to one of my breasts moaning as his hand encompassed it. My eyes rolled back in my head as his mouth found the nipple and sucked it into his warm wet mouth. His tongue rolling around and flicking over the bud. He was definitely a breast man. He loved breasts, loved them in his mouth and new what do with them...My breasts had never been this sensitive in my life. My hands clawing onto his back as I arched my back up towards him eager for more. Moans and whimpers escaped my throat, I had never made these noises with anyone before but I couldn't shut up!

He returned to kiss me as his fingers slid down between my legs and began rubbing my soaking wet clit through the lace. His fingers moved to slide down the front of the lace and inside me, as I cried out. My pussy was throbbing around his fingers as they slid back and forth inside of me. He pulled my knickers down as I lay with my eyes closed back still arched and my head hanging back.

I felt his mouth between my legs as he began to French kiss my pussy. I moaned and gripped the bedsheets tightly. Oh my god I was going to die of orgasm over load! His tongue licked up and down, slipping in and out of me. Sucking and nibbling on my clit as I opened my legs as far as they could go for him. His fingers pumping me as he brought me to a raging orgasm that made me scream out and jolt forward with the power as it shook my body.

I lay there trying to recover when I felt him enter me and I gasped at the same time as he moaned and slid into me gently, my womb rippling over him with after shocks. I tried to focus and ensure he got something out of this, as at the moment I had been spoilt.

I moved myself against him, rocking back and fourth before rolling him over so I could straddle him. I lay him back on the bed and rode him cow girl, as I watched his face, eyes closed as mine had just been. I felt his hands on my bottom pulling me harder. I rammed and rammed against him as hard as I could. Another orgasm began building with the power and the exhilaration of seeing Liam here in my bed and I was fucking him! I felt wild, brazen and my body showed it in the way it moved. I rocked back and forth, gyrated around and around over him. Contracting myself against his huge penis that filled me to the hilt, as he moaned in pleasure.

Yes I was great in bed! Queen of the shag! He would be telling his mates about this one for sure! I was definitely telling mine!

He quickly flipped me over onto my back and rammed into me, my head banging against the headboard with every slam. He had my teeth rattling with the power he had behind him to bang it in to me. He moved his hands to put my legs over his shoulders as he came in deep from above. I moaned in pleasure. I knew he was near and so was I, all I could hope was that I could cum again before he did. I gritted my teeth and clenched myself tight over him as I felt myself start to cum.

Yesssss!!!! Oh my god where had he been all my life? My body shook as he slammed into me again and again until he came and with a few more sounds of his body slapping naked against mine he was spent and fell to the side exhausted, panting , pulling off the condom I hadn't even notice him put on and pulled me into his arms to cuddle.

"You ok?" he asked breathless as he kissed my forehead.

"Fantastic. You?" I asked in return.

"Fantastic!" he replied with a sexy post coital smile.

"That was awesome. Well done!" I said.

He laughed "You are congratulating me?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied and burst out laughing at the absurdity of it but in truth I was congratulating him so why not admit it.

"Is this like sport to you? Do I get a medal?" he teased.

"Bedroom Olympics Gold!" I announced making us both crack up. "Well you were carrying a torch for me so..."

"What? When? You are the torch bearer. You have been throwing yourself at me all day," he said feigning shock at the allegation.

"No... I may have fell against you and caused the initial spark but you were the one who kept following me everywhere to add fuel to the fire," I replied. "Coffee shop was me. I take that one. Pub was you. Work was you. First kiss was you. Coming here was you. Kissing me so good down stairs that we are now naked... was you."

"You did nothing to help dampen those flames so don't act so innocent... now where is this bedpost I want to see my name on it?" he teased.

"You can't I spelt it wrong," I teased. He frowned. "Laim, Lame... I just got confused and..."

A tickle war broke out after which I was exhausted.

"Oh my god I am so tired now," I said as my eyes began to drop. "And we have to go to the party."

"Just sleep, I am sure your mates will understand," he said as we gave each other feathered kisses.

"Are you sure?" I asked half asleep now.

"Yes, today is 'our' day remember," he said half asleep himself as I pulled the quilt over us and we snuggled up in the lovely after glow of sex and exhaustion. We were both fast asleep in seconds.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4K 208 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
317 90 18
It started with a coffee. Don't all good love stories involve coffee in some way or another? Charlotte is a college student living what she believe...
126K 6.7K 68
Scarlett owns a coffee shop in a quiet little town. She wants more from life but doesn't feel like anyone can step up to the plate. Her first love wa...
176 6 15
Celebrity and Barista!? Who wouldn't expect this would happen? A guy who is working as a barista, loving coffee, and an average person had a crush on...