2. Xavier Alan Phoebe {bxb}

By Lonesome_Fire

-Book 2: Greatest love series- Children of Elijah and Donovan share their story. "I don't want this, I want... More

PROLOGUE - Fire✓
CHAPTER 1✓
CHAPTER 2✓
CHAPTER 3✓
CHAPTER 4✓
CHAPTER 5✓
CHAPTER 6✓
CHAPTER 7✓
CHAPTER 8✓
CHAPTER 9✓
CHAPTER 10✓
CHAPTER 11✓
CHAPTER 12✓
CHAPTER 13✓
CHAPTER 15✓
CHAPTER 16✓
CHAPTER 17✓
CHAPTER 18✓
CHAPTER 19✓
CHAPTER 20✓
CHAPTER 21✓
CHAPTER 22 ✓
CHAPTER 23✓
CHAPTER 24✓
CHAPTER 25✓
CHAPTER 26✓
CHAPTER 27✓
CHAPTER 28✓
CHAPTER 29✓
Epilogue✓

CHAPTER 14✓

438 41 2
By Lonesome_Fire

Christian

He was depressed and it was only the third day of him being followed everywhere. You'd think that dancing his little heart out in his studio would make it better, but I guess having an audience wasn't helpful. I was the only one he could relax around but I knew he still wasn't happy.

"This will get old fast. "He mumbled while he roughly cut the cucumber in half. I chuckled while snacking on some cheese puffs.

"Well, consider it bonding and things will be swell." Xavier only scowled at Kathryn who winked. It was awkward but we were cruising through the tension, hoping it dissappears.

"How the hell can you even eat those, they stink. " I looked up with a round mouth full of cheese puffs. Xavier scowled at me and rolled his eyes with a pink tint on his cheeks.

"I cannot wait for you two to start fucking." We all froze and turned to Travis who had a straight face on, and a PSP in hand. Kathryn flicked his ear then.

"Shut it." I stayed silent, choosing to just watch it all play out. Xavier, usually would have have stormed out, this time, he kept his cool before seeming to freeze. His eyes darted to the right before he shook his head. I tilted my head to the side in thought. I was closer to him and I noticed how tightly he held the knife. I lightly touched his hand, softly while Kathryn and Travis argued about some spanish soccer player.

"Good?" Xavier swallowed, his eyes cloudy before giving a small timid smile. He finished chopping up the cucumber and mixed it in with lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, red pepper and olives.

He took a seat slowly, and quietly, still casting an occasional glance towards the side and it worried me. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around him tightly and cuddle him, make all his worries go away. His unease put me on alert, the urge to shift coming over me. I growled softly and Xavier blushed glancing at me for a moment.

His scent overwhelmed me, it was a wonder I kept strong for so long.

A group of middle aged women entered the kitchen, giggling and chatting, nodding in greeting. The gave Xavier gentle smiles, their eyes flashing with worry, but Xavier flinched, casting his head down and pushing his plate away from himself and swallowing.

I sniffed the air, he reeked of fear and doubt, and so much sadness it broke my heart and I couldn't help but whimper and rub my nose against his cheek.

So soft, so warm. I shivered from the intense sparks which ignited from the simple touch, unconsciously, he leaned in but only for a moment before he moved away, his eyes wide.

"I'm going upstairs. "He announced, knowing that he'd be asked if he just stood silently. Kathryn got up and I stayed where I was with a sigh. Being around him was something I've always wanted, but not like this. Travis whistled.

"This depression is getting to me, want a hug? "he said sitting up, opening his arms. I threw a cheese puff at him and he smiled cutely." So, have you told him? "I raised a brow at him and he rolled his eyes." You want me to spell it out for you? "

"Not yet." I told him softly, looking at the doorway. I wanted to go upstairs, to be near my mate and just take in his scent.

"Then when? "He looked at me curiously, "nothing good comes from keeping secrets. You taught me that. "He sat back in his chair. I chuckled.

"Smart ass." he flipped me off then and I continued to eat my cheesy snack, which kept me calm, and from running up stairs to my mate.

"Megan's 18th birthday is coming up soon. "I raised a brow at him.

"And?" Travis smirked at me.

"Just commenting. "I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, great, you have such a great memory." He shook his head at my sarcasm, biting his tongue and chuckled.

"Ohhh, oh. " He sakd staring at his game. "Yes! "He fist bumped the air and the fridge opened, a tub of ice cream came floating out.

"Theodore said no magic in the house."  I scolded and he stuck his tongue out.

"What he don't know, won't hurt me. "I chuckled knowing that Theodore probably knew by now.

-----------—-----------

Xavier

I tried to relax, tried to seem normal but it was hard. I wanted to scream, and cry. I so badly wanted to run to Christian, the need for my mate, has never been so strong and it was getting on my nerves.

"You know I'm right... "Tru said to me as I slipped my sneakers off. I clenched my jaw amd ignored him." You don't have to reply, I know you believe me. "He was so close to me, his lips brushed against my cheek and it made my skin crawl.

"I wish you'd go away." I grumbled.

"Harsh, but understandable. "I jumped and stared wide eyed at Kathryn who gave me a soft sorry smile.

"Sorry, I wasn't talking to you." I said gently and she rose a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"Oh? " She questioned stepping into the studio." Then who, cause I don't see anyone else. "She commented in an attempt to be casual.

"Myself." I blankly pointed out, I could see a bit of suspicion in her eyes so I looked away having grown tired of being treated like a mental patient with a possibility of putting them in danger.

I began to stretch, paying her no attention, trying to relax and preparing to dance. I blinked rapidly as Kathryn stepped closer with a smile and began stretching. I raised a brow as I lifted my foot up behind me, holding it there.

"What are you doing? "She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Stretching." I sat down and stretched out my legs in a split. She blinked, her mouth gapping before she grew a more determined look and dropped down, stretching her legs out as well, as far as they could go and I couldn't help smile fondly. 

"I see that, but why? "She grinned at me.

"We are going to dance." She claimed as though it was the most exciting thing ever. I shook my head and stood. I looked down at her before snapping my fingers, the boom box in the corner came to life and I smirked as the song by Justin Bieber came on called Boyfriend.

"Let's see if you can keep up. "I turned to the mirrors and positioned myself, my hands gracefully placed above my head, and placed one leg in front of my other. Kathryn slid beside me and grinned before copying me. The beat flowed through me as I began to move stiffly, as though my bones weee popping. Her attempts to copy me were amusing. I shook my head with a laugh before loosening up, dancing like any normal person.

It was seductive and sexy, and Kathryn was blushing but copied anyway, moving her hips left and right, her shoulders zig zagging. It was fun, more fun than I'd ever imagine myself having with her. I twirled with a laugh and the song changed. It was by Rihanna. I stood as Kathryn squealed before stood straight. She began bouncing then. I gapped, my brows rising before a smile graced my lips.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work! "She sang along as she twerked, bouncing her ass like it was a ball. She reminded me of a pole dancer. I couldn't help then by joining in. Again, the most fun I've had in a very long time.

For a moment I paused and thought what a shame it was that this circumstance brought us to this moment.

------------

"So, I was wondering if we could mabye have a sleepover?" Meghan announced as the credits rolled out, I don't even know what the movie was. Everyone turned towards her, all but me. I munched on the popcorn instead, enjoying the buttery taste.

She wasn't including me.

"That sounds nice." I turned then and looked at Kathryn who had a huge smile on her face, looking at Meghan as though she were a love sick puppy. This caught all our attention.

"Yeah, sure does. "Danielle said, giving Kathryn a look to which a growl answered. I looked to Meghan who too was looking at Kathryn from her seat on my brother, her boyfriend.

"Hanna will come too." Danielle huffed.

"Does she have to? "All brows rose except mine, I chuckled and shook my head." what is so funny? "she was glaring at me. I looked at her blankly.

"I thought you liked her, is all." Danielle shrugged with a scowl.

"Never said that, I only felt bad for her. "I nodded." Nobody should ever loose their family that way, "I froze and looked to her. She was the only one who saw what Hanna went through and hadn't told anyone so it came as a shock as her words registered in everyone's head." I wouldn't wish that on even the most wicked of people. "Danielle stood then, her breathing uneven before bolting.

"What happened?" Travis asked curiously, his eyes trained onto Meghan who bit her lip and shook her head. Obviously meaning 'not now, maybe not ever, not from me anyway'.

A\N
19 December 2016
3 November 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
9.9K 890 41
-BOOK 3: Greatest Love series- When you find yourself desperate for a distraction from the world your in, from the pain of your own sister having to...
21.9K 774 43
hello! this is my second book I ever did! this continued part after the dark war that separated this two (dark cacao and pure vanilla) back each othe...
43K 1.5K 61
-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ....................................................................... Phoebe is back i...