The Vibe

By Adriana666

Elizabeth Clark is a girl who recently lost her mother and is living in the big city with her aunt, but for h... More

The Vibe
Chapter Two- Summer night, with you!
Chapter Three-You Make me!
Chapter Four- Best Day Of My Life
Chapter Five- Cruel Love!
Chapter Six-Counting Stars!
Chapter Seven-REALITY check
Chapter Eight-Round and Round
Chapter Nine-Guess who?
Chapter Ten- Warrior's Love
Chapter Eleven- Date night?
Chapter Twelve-All lies
Chapter Thirteen-Welcome Back Fight!
Chapter Fourteen-Good...Better...The Best GOODBYE
Chapter Fifteen-BAD idea
Chapter Sixteen-A Ride back!
Chapter Seventeen-Ten feet off the ground.
Chapter Nineteen-Right choice?
Chapter Twenty-The New Beginning...
Chapter Twenty One-Where have you been?
Chapter Twenty Two-Bad Intention -1pt.
Chapter Twenty Three-Bad Intention-2pt.
Chapter Twenty Four-Reunited?!
Chapter Twenty Five-The Vibe.
Chapter Twenty Six-I know what you did in the dark!
Chapter Twenty Seven-Forget me...Or should i?
Chapter Twenty Eight-Kiss or kill...
Chapter Twenty Nine-Your's truly!
Chapter Thirty -You and I

Chapter Eighteen-Trouble and Confusion!

104 2 0
By Adriana666

-Alex!Are you okay?-i screamed and rush to get to him.

-Am i okay?-i fell down the stairs.-I think you should ask another question!-he said and i helped him to stand up and we walked down the stairs.- I think you want to kill me and isn't that i think ,i know-he said and looked down to his leg.

-I'm not trying to kill you...unless.-i said and he looked at me with a blank face wanting to know the end of the sentence.

-Unless what?-he asked and he raise and eyebrow.

-Nothing.-i said and looked right pass him and insaw Bailey.-There's your girlfriend.-i said and looked at him again. He was a little bit mad and his eyes looked deep in mine and he didn't said a thing. He didn't even smiled or smirked or said something mean to me.

-Don't say that.She is not!-he said and his face was kind of sad.-She is just a friend and nothing more.Just..like you and i.

-Fr...We are more than that!-i said and smiled and i was ready to leave but i had something to say.-We are enemies! And if you thought what happend these last few days will make us friends you are an idiot because i felt sorry for you and the car hit you because it was my fault and maybe you deserved it because you are trouble anyways....You should never be fulled by anyone and never by me.

-Wow!What a speech! i gotta say i really pissed you off...Didn't I!?-he said and turned around towards me.He came closer and whispered in my ear.-With that little kiss.And you don't need to pretend that you're tough either.See ya later,trouble.-he said and walked away. I gotta say i hated him even more,but something said he was right and i need to prove to him I'm not pretending to be tough and i don't care how much will it take for me to kill my feeling for him,but I'm working on it.

Elizabeth!-I heard Blair behind me and i turned around.-Why did you...I told you to call me!-she said

-I..I didn't plan on coming down.-i said and fake smiled to her.

-Okay,What the hell is wrong with you?-she asked and grabbed my hand and we went outside.

-What?Nothing is wrong with me,at all.-i said and took a cup of drink.

-No,don't!Drop it! Tell me,your not drunk..I know.So whats wrong?

-Nothing...Lets go inside!-i said and turned around but she grabbed my arm.

-Look!You are going to tell me tomorrow! Promise?-she asked.

-Promise!-i said and both walked in side.Brandon was sitting on the couch and Blair joined him,but i was already a third wheel so i left the living room.I had enough of everything that happend so i wanted to leave,but i wanted to find Veronica and tell her.So i tried searching for in the kitchen,but she wasn't there and than i went outside and i saw Ricky,Veronica,Alex,Bailey and Mike next to the pool.Mike jumped in to the pool and he swam to some girls on the other side of the pool,but they were Emily and Abbey.I came closer to Veronica and i told her before she jumped with Ricky in the pool.

-Living so soon?-Bailey said in a sarcastic way and came closer to Alex and hugged him.Than she took of her clothes and jumped in to the pool and smiled at Alex.

-Hey,Liz come over here!-Emily yelled.

-What?-i asked and came closer to the edge of the pool.

-Do you know where Ethan is?-she asked.But i didn't really cared about it because i was busy looking to the other side where Alex took of his shirt and he sat down on the edge of the pool.His head looked up and at me, the water was shining because of the moon and when he smiled i felt like the whole moon fell from the further universe and it crashed on earth...in my heart.My hands and heart were trembling and i couldn't not look down.But then i woke up from my stupid day dreaimg and looked down in to Emily and i though of the question she asked me.

-Oh,right.Ethan..He was in the kitchen..yeah.-i said and took another look but he was not there.

-Are you..okay Liz?-she asked and turned around to see where am i looking.

-Yeah!Never been better-i said and stood up.-Well..Bye!-i said and turned around i bumped in to Alex.I tried to not day dream again and i tried to avoid any eye contact that may bring us to the day dreaming part.But when i tried to avoid him he stood in front of me.

-Do you want me to break your other leg?-i said and looked in to his eyes.

-I know what are you capable of doing.But i think we agreed that you don't pretend you tough.-he said without looking at me.

-We agreed? I don't think so 'blind boy'! Now let me pass so i don't make you rest..forever!-i said.-Now,bye!-i said and before i went inside i saw Alex talking to Mike and the girls.

Why was i so uppsest with some random boy that didn't even made snece.His words were like a war in my heart.His eyes like a fire in my heart that burnt my lungs.His smile was the most perfect one and his smile made me smile for no reason.His laugh that i never heard personally, just from miles away was ringing in my mind as well as his sleepy voice when he was...always drunk.His lips that kissed mine and it felt like i was flying and instead of a smile i acted like a jerk.And all because of one thing ... i hated him,but inside were some sparks lighting up that even the rain in the rain forest couldn't stop them.His ways of telling you that he likes you were special even tough you don't know if it was hate or he liked you.And now i wonder how can i not like someone like him...someone like Alex!?No,Liz snap out if it!Lets just  get going before we end up staying.

-Hey,Trouble!-Alex yelled from behind me when i left the house.-Blair is looking for you!-he said.

-If she needs me...she'll call.-i said and  continued walking.-And you shouldn't walk very much...with the leg.

-Wait...Are you saying you care?-he asked just so he can mock me.-Stop.I can't run.-he said and came after me.

-Leave me alone,Alex.-i said and turned around as he grabbed my hand.He looked righ in to my eyes and licked his lip.

-You know...I'm trouble and lets just say we don't want one right now.-he said and whispered in my ear and i could feel his breath on my neck and my heart raising.

-Why not!?-said some big muscular guys standing right next to us.I quess he didn't whispered quietly.

-Aahh...Can i help you..with anything!?-he asked and turned towards them.

-I hope you can.I heard you say no trouble kid.-one of the guys said.

-Kid? And no i didn't say no trouble.I leave for trouble!-he said and walked towards them.

-You act tough,kid.Who are you?And your leg is broken!-the guy said and i knew him he was on our football team as Nate and Lance and if i could only knew his name and i did.His name was Duncan.He was the hottest boy in school and everyone fell for him,but he had a girlfriend Jessica!Yeah than she became Nick's girlfriend and they fought about her once or twice.But know they both don't have girlfriends and Jessica is still a bitch.

-I'm Alex,Alexander!

-Ohh,the new kid.Yeah Nick told us about you.Did you really fucked up that bad,bro?-he asked.

-What?Do you mean about the juvy,this summer?-he said.-It was nothing!

-Yeah,nothing when you have someone to bail you out.-one of the guys said.

-Shut up,Daniel!-Duncan said and looked at me.-Elizabeth!Nick told me you were back,but i never saw you.No i did.Remember,i think it was the first day you came back home and you beat the crap out of those guys who kicked Ethan and Mike's ass.-he said and told the beautiful story and i think i just proved to Alexander i wasn't a little girl and plus he didn't gave that nickname for no reason.

-You should know,she can kick your ass anytime!-he said to the guys and Alex turned to see me with a really weird face i didn't knew how to explain it.

-Thank you, Duncan.But i could never go against tough guys like them.-i said and he walked closer.

-No,i think you did.Remember when you beat up Zack?-he said an everyone laughed except Alex.

-So..Why did you beat him?-Alex asked.

-I...-i wanted to say but i got interrupted.

-Oh man you won't believe.But for that some other time.-Duncan said and his friends went inside.-Do you want to grab a drink?-he asked me and he bite his lips.His green eyes shined from the light and it made me go extremely blind in a moment and day dream.But then i looked to Alex and his face was blank with no emotions,but his eyes said another story.Was he jealous?

-She was going home!?-Alex said and looked me in the eyes.

-Thats all right.I can stay a little bit longer!-i said and he took my hand and we went inside.

-Thats alright i can stay a little bit longer!-i heard Alex said it in a really high girly voice.

-Here you go!-said Duncan and gave me a cup of drink.

-Thanks!-i said and took the drink and after a moment i saw Alex.

-So...Ricky's birthday is in a few days.-he said.-Who are you going with?

-I didn't know you should bring a date?!-i said and took a look around.

-You don't...but you could.-he said and smiled at me.He was always so sweet to everyone even if he was a rich,spoil kid, but now when i think that he likes  me i can really see his sweet kind and how much he is trying.

-What do you have in mind?-i said.I really hated guys and when i knew that they liked me i wanted to torched them..a lot.Even tough i could see what they wanted.

-Well i thought we can go,together.Unless you are going with someone else?-he asked.

-No!Where did you get thay idea!? No one wants to go out with me,well except my grandma!-i said and we laughed.

-Why not!You are beautiful, different,amazing...-he said.

-Yeah?Well what colour are my eyes?-i said and turned around.

-Thats the one thing that is different from all the others.-he said.-They are blue,but when you see them in the moon light they are like the deepest ocean..and then they turn black,but i saw you once you sat on our table you were Nick's girlfriend then,they were white like the clouds because of the sun that shined in your magical eyes.

-I think,blue...was just going to be fine.-and i turned around and i smiled.He was actually the most generous, sweetest boy i had ever met.And where did his got that idea of my blue eyes,did he plan on saying that to me!?And he remembered something that happened long time ago.

-That wouldn't get your attention!-he said.-And did anyone ever told you...You have an amazing smile.- he said and pushed my hair off my face.-So is that smile a yes?-he asked and came closer.

-Definite yes!-i said and he kissed me.I must admit i didn't saw this coming and to imagine i didn't want to come! I guess sometimes you just follow your heart so it can bring you to someone...the other half.God firstly created the people with four arms,four legs...But then he separated them so they can spent their whole life looking for the other half.And in one moment i thought he was my other half,my soul mate.He could fight,he was mean,he was sweet,he was different than the others and i couldn't search for more because all he had was just like me.I was hatefull,when i wanted to be,most of the time...I was sweet and loving and caring and i fight! And i can go on forever how we were perfect,but when i opened my eyes i saw Alex and Blair walking towards me.

-Liz!Duncan!-Blair said with a big smile on her face but she was really surprise and i must admit she liked him a lot before,but i think she got over him when she met Brandon.

-Blair!-Duncan said and took the word right from my mouth.

-Excuse me,but can i borrow Liz just a little bit?-she asked Duncan and he said okay.

-Okay,forget my problem what is going with you and Duncan?-she asked with a big smile on her face.

-I..have no idea. We just talked and he said such nice thing that even i didn't knew about my self and next thing i know he asked me out and kissed me!-i said it all to fast.

-Oh...My..Go!He asked you out!?No kidding!When?-she was so happy and you could have seen in it her face.

-Ricky's birthday!And i...wanted to ask you something. You liked him and i don't know if you don't like him or you still do!?-i asked.

-No!I don't!Anyways speaking of my love life.Can you help me find Brandon i need him.-she said and looked around.-Hey isn't that guy you should me...from Italy?!

-WHAT?-I said and i turned to see if Blair was wrong...wanting Blair to be dead wrong.But she wasn't.And after a dead minute he spotted me and i rushed trough the people to get lost and never be found but he was on my tail and followed me everywhere.

-Hey,Liz!Can we talk?-he asked and i...couldn't believe because i forgot him and his voice when all of my summer fall from the cliff.

I was not believing my eyes and my ears.I couldn't move my mouth because i was running away from the past and it kept on following me.First,Alexander Rider from kindergarten, who was the trouble boy and they boy who i had forgotten about.Than Duncan,the guy i never ever tough he could be more than just a long distance friends,who was sweet and remembered a very important date.And last,Jeydon,The guy who ruin half of my summer! And there i was standing in that crowded room next to Blair and in front of me...the boy who ruined my summer.

-Excuse us,Blair.Follow me!-i said to him and he followed me.-Why are you here?-i asked and when i looked from the stairs down i saw Alex looking at me with a killer look and than Duncan which was below the stairs still waiting for me and didn't saw me.And when we got upstairs when there was no loud  music he began to speak.

-As i said we need to talk!-he said and walked in to the room.

-You are joking,right?-i asked and turned towards him.

-No!I lied.-he said and walked closer to me.

-I know you lied!Anything else or you are going to tell me another one?-i said

-No !I lied about...It's not true what i said.I never had a girlfriend.I lied so it would be easier for you..for us.See you forgot me and it made your life easier,because you didn't think about me and what i did and am i cheating on you.But it wasn't easy for me!-he said and his had fall down.-I tried not to think about you,but i couldn't.Not thinking about you made me crazy,but not talking to you and be million miles away made me crazier.I was ready to go to the mental hospital,ask Dicks he knows.

-Dicks?Your security guard?-i asked.

-Yes.-he said and came closer. He grabbed me by my waist he pulled me closer and kissed me.

-Look!I love you...I loved you.And when you said those things...My heart broke and i was ready to kill you...and i just can't say i love you when i just don't love you with all my heart.I just can't.You need to understand.And all i can say to you now is that we can be friends,for now.

-I understand.You think i'll break your heart again.-Jeydon said.-But i get it and friends sound good.And i like that you said for now. Friend hug?-he said.

-Friend hug!-i said and we hugged.

Maybe i was making a mistake,but i just can't loose my mind again and maybe our friendship will grow.And i said it all so quietly because maybe i still had some feeling for him,but i was ready for a friends like him.He was awesome and i could make sure he never does the same thing again to another girl.

-Do you hear a girl screaming?-he asked and both looked out of the window.

-Isn't that your friend...

-Blair!-i said and i ran as fast as i could downstairs.

                                     *                          *                        *                         *

-Blair! Oh my God! What is going on?-i asked her when i got to her and she was all covered in tears.

-I...Brandon..-she couldn't say anything and i snapped,because this is the last time a guy is going to hurt one of my friends! First Veronica,now Blair! No this is not gonna happen!

-Hey! B boy!-i said and i walked towards him leaving Blair in Jeydon's hands.

-Excuse me!-one of his ladies said waving with her finger.

-Get your finger out of  my face,before you found it broken and you can't text anymore!-i said and she looked me madly and walked away.

-What do you want?-he asked.

-You know exactly what happened and i want to know...-i said standing in front of him.

-Look! I don't know what she told ya,but i just made out with this girl i liked!-he said and pointed to the girl.-I'm sorry that girl feeling are hurt,princess! I'm not so sorry.

-Thats all i needed to hear!-i said and i punched him in the face and he fell on the ground.

-HEY!I'm not fighting with girls! But she can!-he said and pointed to the girl who he made out with.

-Even better!-i said and when she came i just punched her once and she fell in the pool.-What now? You are going to send me another girl to kill? Or will you say something?-i asked.

-If you can't fight with her! Fight with me!-said Alex.

-Alex! What are you doing? Your leg is broken!-i said

-His leg is! But mine is not!-said one familiar voice from the crowed and it was Duncan.-Plus i need to defend my girlfriend!

-What are you doing bro?-Brandon said to Duncan.-Are gonna fight because of one girl?-he asked again.

-No,bro! This i wanted to do for a long time!-he said and when he punched him his lips bleated out and he fell on the grass next to the pool.But than Brandon stood up and punched Duncan in the face that left kind of a mark.But Duncan grabbed Brandon and tossed him in the pool and everyone cheered.

-You didn't need to do that!-i said to him brushing off the blood on his face.-But,thanks.

-Oh that! Was nothing!-he said and looked at me.-I would do anything for you.

-Yeah? Now,come and let me brush off the blood of your face!-i said and when we were passing trough the people i saw Alex on the side and was looking at me so madly and with his killer look. I just didn't knew how to respond to anything that happened tonight...

-Are you okay?-Jeydon asked Blair while he was holding her.

-Yeah..I'll be fine!-she said and smiled.-Why did you cam here anyways?-she asked him.

-I..Wanted to tell something to Liz!-he said and looked down.

-Did you told her?-she asked.

-Yes...And she responded as i wanted..her to..respond.-he said.-Do you wanna go inside?-he asked and they both walked in.

This night was definitely not planed and this can never be predicted!I had worst nights and this was not a bad night,this was one of those nights where your life is so messed up and you don't where you belong and then when you just are ready to give up.Someone walks in your life and makes it more awesome and wild. But than you get a test from the past,to test your self if you'll go back and when you denied it you get a call from the future. To help a friend in need and kick some spoiled,kid's ass. And than in the end you get a sweet taste of what you've earned and you come back to reality.And every time someone will ask if you are having a good day..Maybe you wont be having a good day that moment and you would think its a bad life,but its not.For those who wait and dream happiness comes in every price,weather is a relationship,health,wealth etc.

                                        *                            *                              *                              *

-Hey,dude!-Ethan said to Alex who sat next to him.

-Hey.-he said and just sat down.

-Wohah! You are not in a good mood!-Ethan said.-Whats wrong? Bailey?

-Fuck Bailey!-he said.

-So not Bailey than! Who?-Ethan asked again.

-It's not important....Can a girl be in love with you and kiss a guy just to make you jealous?

-WOAH! DUDE! What happend? And yes she can!-he said and hand a drink to Alex.-A girl can't tell you straight ahead how she feels,it's writen all over her behavior when you are around! Now,tell me..Who is she?

-I fall in love with her...not because of the way she danced with my angels,but the way of the sound of her name could silence  my demons...

-What,bro?I can't hear you its too loud now! They turn on the music.-Ethan wanted to know but couldn't because of the music blastiong out from the big speakers next to them.

-Never mind!-he said, smiled and stood up.

Why do we close our eyes when we dream,kiss,cry,pray?Because the most beautidul things in life are not seen,they are felt by heart. But sometimes even our hearts can't feel the spark we once felt because we feel like we are hurting someone and we just can't love with a broken heart. And i saw Alex open the front door and going out,but i couldn't yell or say anything because in that moment Duncan kissed me.

                                   *                         *                               *                           *

After we came late home and we kind of just fell in our beds and fall asleep,Blair called me and called me so i answered.

-We kissed!-she said and i was not really knowing of what she was talking about.

-What?-i asked her with a sleepy voice.

-Me...and Jeydon!-she said.

-WHat!-i kind of yelled. But...i felt sure that i didn't felt anything about him again. Because when she told me that i didn't felt jealous.-Thats great!?-i said

-So..You are okay?-she asked and after a small chit-chat we got back to our sleeping.

When a person is facing a problem...There can be two solutions for it. But what is he going to choose its how he sees the wolrd and his life. So tonight i choosed Duncan....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 707 38
Short chapters Not a too long story Cliché but also a few in expected plots "Can I hold you?" I don't know what's happening, I've never hugged someon...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
1.5K 61 10
*quick warning before you read this book.it contains alot of cussing and if you don't like cussing then I suggest you leave this book and go look for...