Wind of hope {FMA OC fanficti...

By All_in_Art

The world where I am born is cruel. My country, this so small country, Amestris, is leaded by war, in hope pe... More

Prologue
Human transmutation
Chapter 1 : I want to die...
Chapter 2 : Meeting the Elric brothers
Chapter 3 : Avoiding an expected humiliation
Chapter 4 : I am not strong
Religion ; a reason to live?
Chapter 5 : The town in the East
Chapter 6 : More than you can imagine
Chapter 7 : The scars in our heart
Chapter 8 : Soulless
Chapter 9 : The mines village
Chapter 10 : I watch you
Chapter 11 : New horizons
Dog of the army
Chapter 12 : Quick departure
Chapter 13 : Mysterious encounter
Chapter 14 : Hurricane
Side story : A first mission (Special Valentine's Day)
Chapter 15 : Train ride
Chapter 16 : Prelude to a new departure
Chapter 17 : The truth behind the truth
Family
Chapter 18 : Welcome to Resembool
Chapter 19 : Aware of myself
Chapter 20 : The trap is slowly closing...
Chapter 21 : The secret of the Stone
Chapter 22 : A coin, two sides
Quick note
Chapter 23 : Forever, goodbye...

Home

180 12 5
By All_in_Art

What's a home? I remember having one, a very long time ago... But now, I don't even know if I can consider the apartment I share with my brother like a "home". After all, it's only a service accommodation the militaries lend him. Nothing less, nothing more. It wasn't our furnitures, there wasn't any pics of us, nothing personal in the few rooms of the apartment... So, I don't consider it as home.
To me, a home is something comfy, which reflects the owner. It would be friendly, it would smell... Home. Personally, there would be many bookcases too. Our apartment is cold, I don't like it, and it doesn't smell anything. The only books I own are stacked on the nightstand.
However I can't complain, I have somewhere to live, with my brother, I know there is a place where I can sleep. It's not as if I am in the streets, that's why I can't really say anything about that....

The only home I remember having a long time ago, well I don't own it anymore. The cosy mansion of my teacher Laetitia doesn't see that friendly and warm anymore, because something is missing. Her daughter, my friend, Katy.

Home is not home if someone important is absent. Of course, it doesn't apply for our apartment, as it's not home. I still wait to find the "amazing person" you talked about in your last words, my friend, but it's hard for me to forget you...

- Karen Mustang -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.8K 63
No one would call Sonia an ordinary teenage girl. She has no family left to speak of, was born with strange psychic powers, and is an improving alche...
21K 481 29
This fic is about Ed and Envy coming together romantically because their differences, with a bit of problems along the way. They will eventually fin...
35.1K 1.2K 25
~Rewrite and edit of this story is called Misery Looms.~ Mysterious murders had plagued Central for a couple of weeks and the military doesn't know w...
1.1K 51 6
(Y/n) is an insecure, hopeless romantic who is very close friends with her roommate Winry Rockbell. The pair approach and conquer their junior year o...