Fire Emblem Awakening: My Sto...

By AnnaBanana813

Found by a young prince named Chrom, Anna is awoken to the world without memories. There, she joins Chrom and... More

Authors note
The Beginning of The End
Prologue
The Verge of History
Unwelcome Change
Cataclysm
You May Call Me "Marth"
Ylisstol
A Sister's Love
Shepherds
Risen
Not A Lady?!
Definitely A Lady!!
Warrior Realm
Two Falchions
Celebration
Partners in Crime
Trouble on The Horizon
The Exalt and The King
Before We Leave
Moments in Between
Moments in Between: Part 2
The Wind At My Back
Our Burning Hearts
Lover's Antics
Lover's Antics: Part 2
She Needs To Know
A Tour Around The Castle
Our Time Off
Snow Days
The Trouble With Mistletoe
Foreseer
Fight For Her Life
We Need To Keep Her Safe!
On The Road Again
Incursion
The Grimleal
Emmeryn
Don't Speak Her Name!
Renewal
Mad King Gangrel
The Coronation Ball
How Did You Fall in Love?
The Day Before
The Royal Wedding
Sickness
Married Life
Married Life Part 2
Little Princess Luci
Parenthood
The News Of War
Of Sacred Blood
Nightmares
Disowned By Time
Before We Sail
Flames on the Blue
Smoldering Resistance
Naga's Voice
Inexorable Death
Sibling Blades
A Sword To Wield
The Conqueror
Motherly Advice
Fatherly Advice
Return
My First Memory
Five Gemstones
Lucina's Judgement
An Ill Presage
Invisible Ties
Awakening
My Truth
Grima
I Will Find You
His Year - Spring
His Year - Summer
His Year - Fall
His Year - Winter
Found
My Story
Acknowledgements
Questions + What's Next?
Before Awakening
Update

Marth No More

1.5K 27 29
By AnnaBanana813

Chrom

"I don't even know where to begin." Marth says.

"I already know you're not "Marth," though I've nothing better to call you... But I'll ask nothing of you that you don't wish to reveal. Whoever you are, Ylisse owes you a debt beyond repaying." I say.

Marth shakes her head "Thank you, but... I think I would prefer you know the truth." She says, smiling a bit.

"As you wish." I say.

"Here... Look closely, and all will be made clear."

She looks up, and walks towards me. Once she's in front of me, she turns around. I stare at her, trying to see what she wants me to see. And then, I see it, and gasp in shock.

"That's the... Brand of The Exalt..."

The realization hits me like a pegasus dropping out of the sky.

"Lucina..."

I look at her, and then to her sword. The sword that is identical to Falchion.

"You deserved better from me then one sword and a world of troubles... I'm sorry..." I say.

Lucina starts to cry, and she closes her eyes tightly. I reach out, and brush away her tears. She looks up, and collapses in my arms.

"Oh, father! ...Father..." She cries. I place my hand on the back of her head, and stare off, a new form of determination settling in me.

After what seems like hours... we separate. We stay silent for awhile.

"Better, Lucina?" I ask.

"Yes. Father... I'm sorry. It just all rushed back at once." Lucina admits.

"Father..." That word was never really familiar with me... it brings forth a new emotion inside of me, the same type of emotion that I felt when I held my child for the first time.

Lucina winces back "Should I call you something else?" She asks.

I shake my head "No, it's just strange to my ear. ...I like it." I confess.

Lucina smiles "...Father! Heh heh..." She laughs.

I laugh as well, and rub the back of my head, smiling "Hah! Yes, it will take some getting used to!" I admit.

"I'm sorry-Chrom?" I hear Anna ask.

I look behind Lucina, and there she is "Hmm? Oh, Anna. What is it?" I ask.

"It's just that... You two are out here alone, and Marth is... crying. This is how ill rumors are born." She frowns "I trust you, Chrom, but is there a reason you and Marth need to be alone?" She asks.

Oh gods... this just got awkward! "Can we tell her, Lucina?" I ask.

Lucina nods "Of course." She answers.

Shock spreads on Anna's face "Lucina?!" She shouts.

"Anna, this is going to come as a shock, but... I'll just say it: This is our daughter." I say.

Anna's eyes widen and she gasps "...What?! Have you gone mad?!" She asks.

Lucina turns to face Anna "It's true, Anna. Please, look closely. Prove it with your own eyes by looking into mine." She says.

Anna stares at Lucina and gasps "Ah! You have the Brand!" She exclaims.

"The same Brand carried by all House Ylisse's bloodline." I say.

"Lucina's eye bears the same exact pattern..." Anna says.

"Do you see now?" I ask.

"...No, no I can't say that I do. But if this Lucina, what has befallen our baby back at the palace?" Anna asks frantically, fear pacing her voice.

"Nothing. She's fine." I quickly reassure her.

"Your baby is right where you left her, and perfectly safe. I am her from another time. From a time that is yet to be." Lucina says.

"You mean... the future?" Anna asks.

Lucina nods "Yes, more then 10 years hence. After history takes a dark and most destructive turn..." Lucina says.

"But why? What happens in the future?!" Anna asks.

"The fell dragon, Grima, is resurrected. His roar is a death knell for man, a scream that silences all hope... Death everywhere..." Lucina answers.

"Chrom? ...Our whole company? All of us? Dead?!" Anna asks, choking up.

Lucina nods "...Yes." She says.

Anna stares off in disbelief "...I...I don't know what to say." Anna mutters.

"A tale that beggars belief, and yet the truth of it stands before us. She carries Falchion, my same sword. And the same sword the first exalt used to defeat Grima long ago." I say.

"Your blade and mine are one, Father. It was... it was all I had left of you." Lucina mutters.

"There is only one Falchion, Anna. I believe her." I say.

"Yeah, and so do I! Heck, I saw her COME from the future! She fell right out of the sky! I've never seen anything like it..." Lissa says. When did you get here?!

"Thank you, Aunt Lissa. Naga, the divine dragon, feared mankind would face Grima again. In preparation for that day, she devised a ritual. It allows one to return to the past and alter events already written. I made the journey with others, but... we became separated." Lucina says.

"Don't worry, Lucina. If they're out there, we'll find 'em!" Lissa says. Lissa looks between all of us "I'll, uh, give you three a minute..." She says, dashing off.

Anna stares at Lucina, and says nothing "My daughter..." She mutters.

"Yes, Anna. Your daughter." Lucina admits.

Anna's face finally turns into a smile "You have grown into such a strong and beautiful woman... Chrom and I are truly blessed." She says. We really are...

Lucina smiles "Thank you... milady." Lucina says.

Anna laughs "Will you not call me mother?" She asks.

Lucina softly gasps, and looks away "I... thought you might mind." She mutters.

Anna smiles widely "Of course not! I love you with all my heart!" Anna confesses.

Lucina jerks her head towards Anna, and begins to cry again "Oh, Mother..." She runs toward Anna, and collapses in her arms.

"You are the finest daughter a woman can hope for, Lucina." Anna says.

Lucina cries into Anna's chest "Mother... Oh, I've missed you more than you'll ever know..." She cries.

I smile, and join their hug "You don't need to be alone anymore, Lucina. We're here now..." I say.

Lucina cries even more "Th-thank you..."

...

Hours later, we set up camp for the night. We wanted to get as far away from Plegia as soon as possible.

After the camp is set up, Anna and I retire to our tent, and prepare for bed. We get changed, and get cuddled in bed. Anna giggles and kisses my cheek.

"What's this about?" I ask, smiling.

"It's just funny... that's all." She says.

"How so?" I ask.

She laughs "Well... a few years ago... I'd have to sneak in here, just to spend the night with you. Now... I don't have to." She says.

I cuddle her closer "I know... it surprises me how fast time has flown... I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world..." I say, drifting off to sleep.

"Me neither..." Anna mumbles.

__________________________

I'm sorry, I had to add fluff at the end! I can't help it! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you look forward to reading even more!

Currently listening to: Carousel: Melanie Martinez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 60 16
The story of Ghirahim and Fi continues. Many years have passed since the world flooded and Ganon was sealed beneath the waves. Having no further duti...
838 10 7
Princess Lucina was born in the castle of Ylisse, One day when her mother passed away. Her father Chrom forbid to leave her castle under any conditio...
115K 3.1K 47
[Fire Emblem Awakening novelization.] When Robin wakes up at the border of a strange country, she has no memory of her past. Taken in by the Prince o...
189 4 7
Robin: awakes in a strange land with no memories. Somehow recognizing the Prince of Ylisse she manages to make many friends and go on missions with t...