The forgotten one

By nanatoofly

Niall is the middle child. The one no one remembers. The one who everyone forgot exist. (Read for more inf... More

Charters
A day in the life of Niall
Someone finally notices
Is this messed up?
What the hell happened to Niall?
Author Note
Im here for you
Helping
What is going on?
We will do this
Author Note
Helping Ni
Were sorry!
A New Friend
I like her/him
Can you try for me?
Here we go
Errrr?
HELP!!!!!!
What the funny exclusives!
What's wrong?
Because I'm Happy
What I Think?
Help please?
It starting
Almost there
Help?
Rides?
I'm so sorry
Its going down!!!!
Finally
Never thought about it
Can we start over?
How can I help??
Out?
I hate you
Poor Harry
I'm Here
The Suprise
WHY?!?!

How could this happen

10.1K 193 11
By nanatoofly

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up and started to get ready. Then I remembered I was suspended. I guess I should leave for the day. I put on some normal outside clothes and started to head out.

I started to head out when someone called my name. That's not right. No one remembers me. I turn around and see my "dad". "Come here." He said. I nodded and walked over with
my head down. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I-I was g-go-going f-for a w-wal-walk." I stuttered. "Okay. But be back before lunch." He replied. I nodded and walked out. I wasn't't gonna do that because I'm fat enough. I don't need to eat. I walked around for a bit and I saw Luke with Calum. I sighed knowing I was gonna get beat up. "Well. Well. Well. If it isn't blondie." Luke said. "If you're gonna beat me up. Please do it now." I said. "Of course were gonna beat you up. Just not here. Let's head back to my place for your proper ass whopping." Calum said. I kinda knew what he meant. A couple months ago I talked back and they took my to there house and beat me until I passed out. Then dumped me on the side of the house under some leaves. I sighed and followed them. As soon as we got into there house I got punched in the face and fell down. "Now the fun begins." I heard Luke say. Calum tied up my hands tight and I started to get scared. They took me to a bed and pushed me down. "Guys? W-What a-ar-are y-you do-doing?" I stuttered. "Having fun." Calum said. They ripped my shirt and pulled down my pants. Are. Are they gonna rape me? "Stop!!" I yelled. I got multiple slaps to my face. "Shut up." Luke growled. They unzipped there pants and pulled down there underwear. They pulled down mine and slapped my ass. I started crying hard. That gave me 20 slaps on my ass. And they were hard. Very hard. "Shut up." They both growled. I cried harder. "Shut him up." Luke growled. Calum chuckled and pulled me over to him. My face was near his 11inch dick. "Open wide." He said. I shook my head crying harder. He slapped me in the face really hard. "Open your damn mouth!!!!" He yelled. I opened my mouth only to have him shove his dick inside. I started to bite down when he slapped me again. "Suck it." He commanded. I didn't move. He moaned and started moving his hips in and out of my mouth. Luke was still spanking the shit out of me but stop around 100. He decided I had enough and started pushing his fingers inside me. I took Calums dick out my mouth. "Please stop." I said. "Hey! Did I tell you to stop?" He asked. I shook my head and he smirked. He went to my ass and pushed Luke away. Without warning he shoved his 11inch dick in my ass. He went balls deep. I could tell because I felt his thighs on my legs. "Please stop." I begged. He chuckled and started fucking me. Luke started dace fucking me and they took turned every 15 minutes. After 2 hours they decided I had enough and put my pants on me and gave me a shirt and pushed me outside. I limped to my house and opened the door. I was meet by a screaming papa and an angry dad. "Where the hell have you been?!? We have been calling you for hours?!?! Do you understand-" I toned them out because I started seeing black dots. "It's my fault." Is the last thing I said before all I saw was black.
(Hello beautiful people. You might wanna kill me for leaving you on a cliffhanger but I am writing the next chapter now and will upload today. Until mext time. *flysss wayyyyyyyyyyy*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 926 11
When you are surrounded by nothing but darkness ... You start to remember.
15K 501 61
When a young girl meets a young boy, who just doesn't care as much as she does. Pain and heartache are only inevitable, but there is always room for...
555 67 71
Oblivion-The state, action, or feeling of being completely forgotten. Total forgetfulness.
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...