Vincent x Reader (Cute New Ni...

By Xx_DankMemeDealer_xX

Needing a job to move out your parents house, you took up the night shift for the famous Freddy Fazbears Pizz... More

One-Shot (Pillow Fight)
One-Shot (Till Death Do Us Part)
One-Shot (Cousin)
One-Shot (Dressing For The Occasion)
Library (One-Shot)
A/N: About the next one-shot
One Last Dance (One-shot)
TURKEY DAAAYYYYY!!
Thanksgiving (one-shot)
Reader Pick!
That Moment (and news!)
War AU
Drabbles
Insomnia
News On Future Updates
I'm Showering Where!?!
Coffee Shop AU
Valentines Day (One-Shot)
Dormitory AU (One-Shot)
Hello Dankness my old friend
Mafia AU (One-Shot)
NEWS! PLEASE READ
Marching Band AU
Soulmate AU
Werewolf AU
Incubus! Vincent AU
Routine (One-shot)
2 In The Morning (One-Shot)
Author's Note
YUS (Author's Note)
PUPPO AND FACE REVEAL POLL
Face Reveal! (im sorry..)
Author's Note (Sorry)
Remedy (One-Shot)
TAG
College AU (Photographer!Reader x Mechanic!Vincent)
College AU Part 2 (Photographer!Reader x Mechanic!Vincent)
I AM NOT DEAD
Fireworks Look Better In Your Eyes (One-Shot)
Firemen and Ice-cream (One-Shot)
Firemen and Ice-Cream {Part 2} (One-Shot)
Suggestions/Open Poll
HNNGG KILL ME GUYS
A/N: Shitstorm of BS
Nightguard Group Chat (Crack!)
Why am i like this?? (Crack!)
The Crew in Different Scenarios (and a serious A/N at the end......)
Goodbyes are Hard (One-Shot and a final farewell)
Hi........
CrAcK!!
Poll! (A/N)
While You Were At Elf Practice I Was Studying A Long Hiatus
Marriage AU (One-Shot)
LOOK AT ALL DOSE CHICKENS!!
CHRIS! IS THAT A WEED!? IM CALLING THE POLICE! (Crack!)
Emotions (Small prompt)
ANOTHER MF POLL!
That Would Be Enough (Hamilton! Song fic/one-shot)
UH MMH WH A T?!
IMPORTANT (Author's note)
Is This Real or Just Another Crush? (Song fic/one-shot)
My memes may be ironic by my depression is chronic
Art Tag
Story Time
"IM LESBIAN" "I ThOuGhT yOu WeRe AmErIcAn"(ANOTHER FUCKING P O L L)
what the fuCK RICHARD!? (Crack!)
Ill See You Again, Soon (Angst! Oneshot)
Art Dump (Nobody cares lol :,,,)))
💕YOU SO FUCKIN' PRECIOUS WHEN YOU S M I L E💕
TAG/ABBY APPRECIATION I GUESS
IMPORTANT
Greek God/Goddess AU one-shot
'It's been so long-'

Jealousy (One-Shot)

3K 71 93
By Xx_DankMemeDealer_xX

There were more votes for jealousy! So here you go!! Next will be War AU (For @Msbelievr , for being a loyal reader since almost the beginning!) I also got a request for Vincent x Yandere!Reader, so that might be a thing as well!

Hate is a very strong word, not something to be thrown around. Even Vincent has yet to meet someone he hates, sure, he has the people he REALLY dislikes, a.k.a Mike Schmidt (or as he called him, Mike Shit), but not one to the point of absolute hatred.

However, right now, he is VERY sure it is hate coursing through his quickly warming veins. It felt as if his entire body became a furnace, blood boiling and eyes burning with rage. Why? Because there sat Y/N, laughing genuily in the friendly cafe with her tutor, the biggest fuckboy in her college.

Jace Grey (random name I came up with).

His blue eyes held nothing but lust as he eyed her hungrily, and it made Vincent want to snap the boy's neck. As for you, you were completely oblivious, just thinking the slightly older male was offering knowledge in the dreaded subject known as math. All the equations were a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols, none making any sense what so ever.

Another thing you were the oblivious to was the presence of your boyfriend, standing threateningly in the doorway. However, Jace wasn't, looking over your shoulder with a smug expression, returning the death glare he was being given.

His strange action caused you to take notice, giving the brunette a weird look before turning around, following his gaze to the doorway.

"Vincent! I didn't know you liked coffee?" You announced, waving your purple haired boyfriend over to the booth in which you sat. His face quickly contorted into a smile, giving Jace a grin before walking over, still a hint of annoyance in his features.

"Vincent, This is Jace, my tutor, Jace, this is Vincent, my boyfriend" you chirped, introducing the two to each other. They quickly exchanged a brisk handshake, Jace wincing quickly before covering it with a fake smile, "Nice to meet you, Vincent" he growled.

Vincent threw back an equally fake smile, "Likewise" he hummed, squeezing the boys hand harder than before, grinning when the pain became evident on his features.

Oblivious to the animal-like tension, you smiled, pushing the rest of your mocha towards Vincent on the other side of the booth. He gratefully took it, chugging its contents, cringing at the taste behind its bright colored container.

The last thing he wanted was you getting angry at him for coming here and ruining the tutoring, especially if it was something as simple as jealousy. The word made Vincent flinch, staring at the glossed tabletop with peaked interest, wondering if he was indeed jealous.

His suspicions were proven when Jace sneakily placed a hand on top of yours, making it seem as if he was pointing towards a problem. A growl escaped Vincent's tightly clenched lips, causing both you and Jace to look up.

"You okay, man" Jace smirked, putting on a show.

"Just peachy" Vincent seethed, giving the other male a clearly strained smile. The blood quickly filling the older of the three's mouth proved otherwise, the metallic taste just urging him more to clear the table and choke the other to death.

Jace once again made contact with your skin, this time being your arm, slowly snaking towards your hand. That is until he emitted a hiss of pain, clutching his shin beneath the table.

"Are you okay?" You asked, giving the boy a wondering look. He simply nodded, glaring at your boyfriend with death in his eyes.

Beneath the table, Vincent drew back a sneaker clad foot, still feeling the tingly sting in his toes. As for Jace, his shin was quickly changing colors, from tan to a color similar to the one who was responsible for it's hair.

"So, Jace, how old are you?" Vincent asked, casually sipping the cold mocha to wash the metallic taste of blood from his taste buds. The younger male quickly regained his composure, "19" he answered proudly, sipping his black coffee nonchalantly.

Vincent's grin spread even more, "Oh, I'm 21" he answered, enjoying the competitive look that raged within the boy's now dark blue eyes. At this point, you noticed the tension between the two, quickly standing up while clearing your throat.

"I think its time to go, I'll see you next Saturday, Jace" you smiled, gathering your bookbag in one swoop, hearing the guys get up as well. Just as you got out from the tightly packed booth, something hard slapped against you ass, the sound ringing off the walls quiet loudly.

Everyone in the cafe turned around, the chatter now turning into complete silence. And all eyes were on the culprit, and his sly smirk.

Suddenly, a growling sound started to progressively get louder, its direction unknown. That is, until it made itself known.

"Oh, you've fucked up now" Vincent growled, eyes blazing with rage and a malicious aura surrounding him.

His next move was brisk, but precise, taking the boy's polo shirt in his clenched fist and lifting his entire body up. At this point people had started pulling out their phones, knowing a fight was about to happen.

"Beat his ass!!" A onlooker yelled, raising his cup in the air with a loud clank. It seemed the bystander's words flipped a switch within Vincent, his usual kind smile turning into one holding an unstable emotion.

Jace simply grins, apparently trying his best to anger the older male further.

"What are you going to do, asshole" Jace seethed, spitting in your boyfriend's face. Vincent grinned, a deep chuckle sending shivers down your spine.

"What I should have done the minute I walked in this damn place" He growled, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Jace's face showed confusion, along with everyone else in the cafe.

"Lucy, go get our friends, I think they'd absolutely love to see the one who disrespected their Y/N" Vincent answered coolly, opening his eyes, the anger quickly being replaced by a smug expression.

A wave of cool air took over your body, making you shiver, the sound of Lucy's giggles echoing in your brain.

"What are you doing!" You mentally asked, sighing with frustration when all you got was another fit of Lucy's quite annoying laughter. As if on cue, her presence disappeared for a moment, but quickly coming back.

'You'll see in a minute' Lucy giggles, the sound being one of mischief.

"I'm not scared of anyone! Go ahead, call your friends" Jace scoffed, having the audacity to hum the Jeopardy song as well.

Suddenly, something hard crashed in the kitchen, followed by the sound of clashing pot and pans. Workers started pouring out from the back, screaming and bolting out the front door.

"Vincent" you growled, not liking what was going on. He simply grinned, dropping Jace to the floor as everyone else poured out the exit.

"L-Let's Eat!" A broken yet familiar voice chirped from the back, a pot flying out the door and smashing into a wall. As if things couldn't have gotten any worse, the emergency exit door flew open, broken pirate laughter being heard over the screams as people fled.

"Are you kidding me..." You sighed, cringing when another pot flew from the kitchen, this time smashing into the wall beside Jace's head.

"What the hell!" Jace yelled, bolting for the exit as well. However, he was stopped, crashing into something cold and smelly.

"H-Hello there! N-Nice to EAT y-you!!" A silly voice called, clearly belonging to the one and only Freddy Fazbear. Jace froze, looking up at the broke animatronic in fear, mouth open in a silent scream.

"Meet our friends, Jace~" Vincent cooed, smile widening when Bonnie stood behind Jace, silently waiting.

The boy started to scoot away, trying to escape from the threatening jaws of his aggressor, only to bump into something again. Blue eyes met red, this time screaming loudly, looking up at the giant faceless rabbit.

In a moment, Jace jumped on his feet, bolting for the emergency exit, tears now streaming down his face.

"Where might Y-Ye be g-going lad?" Foxy growled, catching the human by his collar with his hook, bringing the terrified boy to his snout. Sharp teeth snarled in Jace's face, his legs desperately flailing to get away from everything.

Finally, his foot made contact with the floor, putting in enough force to rip himself from the pirate fox's hook.

"You are all crazy!!" Jace yelled, running out the door with wet eyes and jeans, his footsteps fading away. Now the only thing filling the cafe's air was the sound of animatronic laughter.

"That was great!" Freddy laughed, his withered suit dropping tufts of brown fur on the tile floor.

Out the corner of your eye, you noticed Vincent relax, his body slump into a more comfortable position. With a sigh, you walked towards him, hugging him tightly.

"You know I wouldn't leave you for anyone else, right?" You asked, resting your chin on his chest, looking into now love filled eyes. A smile spoke for him as he chuckled, craning down to plant a kiss on your forehead.

"I know, I just don't want any other man touching you..." He sighed, bringing you closer to his chest.

However, the loving moment was over as quick as it started, the sound of Foxy gagging in the corner.

"Aye! Get a room!" He yelled, obviously not enjoying the display of affection. You only laughed, pulling away from Vincent with a mocking look towards your Fox friend. Before he could retort, flashing red and blue lights filled the tiny shop along with the sound of sirens.

"Uh, we got company guys" Bonnie called, hiding in the corner, out of view from the cops gathering outside.

"Shit" Vincent cursed, quickly gathering up the animatronics, opening the emergency exit to sneak them out. Hopefully the dense amount of trees behind the store would be enough to hide them.

Once all the eight foot animatronics successfully snuck out, Vincent turned to you, smiling. Suddenly, he grabbed you by the waist, kissing you deeply, only releasing when the police outside started to try and ram the front door down.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, picking you up in his arms, ignoring the sound for busting glass.

You smiled, nodding quickly as the front door swung open. Vincent chuckled, sprinting out the door just before the two of you could be seen.

That Monday, none of the guys so much as looked at you, and Jace (who was in all your classes) never showed up as well. However, you managed to catch bits and pieces of conversations, until you passed, and the guys looked away.

And one name was continuously spoken among them, 'Vincent'.

An jealous Vinny is a dangerous Vinny ^•^

Next is the War AU, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, BTW I read all of your comments and I love them! So if you have any requests for future one-shots or just want to comment sonething funny (a.k.a my favorite comments XD) then please do so! (I'm running out of one-shot ideas....hallppppp)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 238 17
At the beginning of your summer break you come back home to spend some time with your parents. Only thing you weren't expecting was to wake up in the...
1.4M 40.3K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
14.5K 538 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
6.2K 2.3K 75
This is a story about the ever-loved game Sister Location. I take the game and put a real life twist to it. It's filled with suspense and it constant...