āˆš | She's My Juliet ā†³Emison

By unicxmz

"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..." More

Prologue
Ch. 1-What If She Did Love Me?
Ch. 2- I Miss You
Ch.3- Too Much To Handle
Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.
Ch.5-Stay With Me
Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)
Ch.7-Strong (Part 2)
Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?
Not An Update (Sorry)
Ch.9-Hypnotic Poison
Ch.10-Caught pt. 1
Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2
Ch.12-What A Surprise
Ch.13- No Happy Endings
Ch.14-Perfect Timing
Ch.15- On The Hunt
Ch.16- Baby Come Back
Ch.17- Night Changes
Ch.18- Just Friends
Ch.19- In Family We Trust
Sorry
Ch.20- Wherever the Wind Takes Us
Ch.21- Home is Where the Toby is
Ch.22- Falling into Place?
Uhh (not an update)
Ch.23- Help
Ch.24- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ch.26- A Woman's Scorn
Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules
Ch.28- Regrets
Ch.29- A Hammer to the Heart
Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play
Ch.31- When There Was Me and You
Epilogue
One more thing...

Ch.25- Exes and Ohs

1.3K 39 7
By unicxmz

     Emily was currently sitting in Hanna's living room with a cup of coffee in her hands. Though she couldn't drink or eat anything. It's been two days since the fallout with Alison and she hasn't spoken or heard from her since.

  "I just wanted her to understand that I wasn't doing this to be mean", Emily stressed. 

  Hanna took a seat across from her best friend. "Well you have to understand where Ali's coming from too. This is her first real relationship. And she really loves you. I get why she'd take it so hard."

  "I really love her too. But I needed space. I don't get how you and Caleb do this", The brunette sighed.

  "What? Live together?" Hanna asked.

  "Yeah", Emily shrugged. "I mean it's like everyday you see each other and I'm sure you guys get at least a little tired of each other."

  Hanna giggled a bit as she nodded her head. "Trust me we do. But that's why we make sure we go out and do our own thing some of the time. Then later on we come home to each other and it's the same everyday. But I get why you need your space. The sleep terrors. I don't know what you're going through but I can tell it's been difficult."

  "Yeah. And It doesn't help that I haven't slept in two days", Emily mentioned as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

  Hanna wore a look of concern for her best friend. "At all?" She asked.

  Emily shook her head.

  "Jesus Em. I hear sleep deprivation is one of the main causes", Hanna mentioned.

  "They are. But I just don't know how to fall alseep. It's like whenever I get ready for bed I just lie awake. The bed seems so empty and cold", Emily told her all while blushing.

  "Aww you're missing your human teddy bear. That's so cute", Hanna cooed with a toothy smile.

  Emily rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. "I'm serious Han."

  "I am too. No matter how much you think you need space from Ali, the truth is...you need her now more than ever", Hanna told her. When Emily didn't respond, the blonde rolled her eyes. "Gosh you're so stubborn. Just send her a text. Better yet, call her."

  "Yeah that's not going to happen. I'm going to head down to The Brew. I'll talk to you later, thanks for the coffee", Emily told her while getting up and heading toward the door.

  "You didn't even finish it", Hanna called out.

  "I saved it for you", Emily said.

  "Oh well that's very thoughtful of y-wait a minute I already had my own."

  "Later Han", Emily yelled out before shutting the door.

  +

  Emily made it to The Brew 20 minutes later. After she parked her car, she stepped out and made sure to lock it. Once she turned around, she bumped into someone sending them both to the ground.

  "Okay ow", A familiar feminine voice said.

  Emily immediately snapped her head up and met brown eyes. "Paige", She breathed out.

  "In the flesh", The tall brunette said with a smile.

  "I thought you were in California."

  Paige shrugged. "I was. But I couldn't leave Rosewood for good."

  "I see", Emily nodded. "Sorry for this by the way", she said gesturing between them.

  "It's alright. So how have you been?" Paige asked, getting straight to the point.

  Emily looked at her watch before answering, "Just...living. You know?"

  "Yeah, yeah. You still working at The Brew?" Paige asked curiously.

  Emily folded her arms over her chest before replying, "Yup. I'm actually the manager now."

  Paige's eyes went wide while saying, "Shit that's great."

  "Thanks", Emily replied awkwardly.

  A moment later Paige asked, "You still friends with Hanna, Spencer, and Aria."

  "We're all still close. Ali too", Emily threw in. Paige's ears perked up at the mention of her past tormentor. "Ali? As in Alison. As in Alison Dil-"

  Emily rolled her eyes as she cut her off, "Yes Alison Dilaurentis."

  "You know, somehow up in California I heard that she went missing again. But then she just popped up on you guys' doorstep."

  "Yeah well we've all gotten over that", Emily said simply with a shrug.

  "Really?" Paige asked skeptically.

  "Yeah we're actually...", Emily trailed off.

  Paige laughed, "Actually what? Dating?"

  "Well kinda."

  "Kinda? I mean...either you are or you aren't."

  "Not that it's any of your business, we're on a break right now", Emily told her as she folded her arms over her chest.

  "Interesting."

  "I should get to my shift", Emily told her while looking down.

  "You're the manager right? I'm sure being a little late won't be that bad."

  "Still irresponsible."

"You haven't changed a bit have you? You're still that same loyal, responsible Emily that I love huh?"

  "I've grown. Time changes people. I'm definitely different than when we last spoke. You probably don't even know me anymore", Emily said with more anger in her voice than intended.

  "By the looks of things, you're still just a little salty about our breakup. So how about we go out for a drink tonight. Say...6 o'clock?" Paige asked.

  Emily rolled her eyes. Paige had some nerve showing up and saying she was still salty about their breakup. She was completely over Paige. "I'm good thanks."

  Paige held her hands up in defense, "I know what you're thinking but it's not a date. You and Alison are on break. But it's not like you two are together right now so it wouldn't really matter. Would it?"

  "It would to me. And Alison."

  "I'm only treading lightly because I know you would want me to. I don't give a damn what that she-devil thinks."

  "Watch what you say next", Emily said threateningly. She wasn't a fighter and she definitely wasn't going to fight Paige but she wouldn't let anyone speak that way about the girl she loves.

  Paige was taken aback. "I'm only joking Em lighten up. How about that drink? Just to catch up."

  After a moment of contemplating in her head Emily gave in. It was just one drink. That wouldn't hurt right? "Fine. Tonight at seven."

  "Good. And don't worry I won't post any pics of us on social media. Wouldn't want your girlfriend to see would we? Ha. See you later babe", Paige said before turning to walk away.

Emily rolled her eyes before roughly opening the door to The Brew. This was going to be a long day.

A/N: Hey guys happy new year 😁. Sorry for the short chapter, it's kind of a filler. So the future for this book is not looking pretty. I've been thinking about ending it for a while now. I'm just not feeling it anymore and I feel like people aren't even reading it. And for the people who are, I'm sorry but this book will probably have like 4 more chapters and then an epilogue. So 30 chapters at most. Thanks for those of you who've stuck around since the beginning, I love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.7K 75
Texts sent by the Pll squad Disclaimer: This is set before season 6B
127K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...
50K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
396K 7.3K 74
-A is gone, and the girls are back together. Alison comes back to rosewood to start her life again, but what happens when she realizes she has feelin...