Let Me Love You (Harry Styles...

By drippinstyles

Harry- Doesn't love or care about anyone. It's his past that makes him like this. Boxes to let out his anger... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
New Story
Teenage Runaway
Sequel?
The Fighter
sequel
UPDATE

Chapter 23

10.9K 193 24
By drippinstyles

Kylie's POV:

I sighed before walking down the stairs. Today was New Years and it was also my birthday. Tristan decided to throw a party even when I specifically told him not to. Him and Harry both pitched in ideas on the theme of the party. They finally decided for theme to be the Great Gatsby.

Eleni came over to help me dress for the party. I wore a tight sparkly gold dress with matching gold pumps and topped it off with a tiara. My make up was heavy; I had on gold eye shadow, bottom eye liner, and top eye liner that was winged. My hair was in perfect ringlets that was curled by Eleni.

Eleni looked gorgeous. She had on a black lace dress that had 3/4 sleeves. She had on gold bangles and gold pumps. Her hair was pin straight and she had on the same type of make-up I did.

Everyone looked so beautiful and all the guys were wearing suits and tuxes. I spotted Tristan and Melissa standing in the kitchen and I made my way over to them.

"Damn you look good!" Tristan said pulling me into a hug.

"Happy Birthday" He mumbled.

"Happy Birthday and you look gorgeous!" Melissa gushed as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys!" I grinned.

I walked over and greeted everyone else that came. Aidan, Eleanor, and Perrie all commented on how good I looked. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all gave me a group hug and wished me a Happy Birthday.

"Where's Harry?" I questioned. They all shrugged their shoulders and I frowned. I went back into the kitchen to go get a drink when someones arms wrapped around me waist and pulled me into their chest.

"Happy Birthday, baby" Harry voice sounded in my ear making a smile to appear on my face.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and his found his way to my waist. He leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss.

Hours passed and the party was still going. Harry pulled me aside and dragged me upstairs into my room.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I laughed. He led me to bed and sat me down on the bed. He got out a mini black box that had a white bow tied around it.

"Happy Birthday" He smiled handing me the box.

"Harry you didn't have to" I gushed.

"Shhh! Just open it!" He playfully scolded.

I opened the box and gasped at what he got. There were two necklaces, one that had an H that was covered in diamonds and the other one was a charmed bracelet.

"I love it Harry!" I said giving him hug and a kiss.

He pulled my hair to the side and placed the H necklace around my neck. The charm bracelets had different numbers on it and I looked up at him questioningly.

"Each number represents a date that was something special" He explained.

"The 12 is for when I saved you from Matt, 13 for when Tristan assigned me as your trainer, 20 for our first fake date, 26 our real date and when I found out my feelings for you, 29 for when I asked you to be my girlfriend, 7 for when you got into the car accident and I told you about Samantha, 9 for when we first had sex and you told me you loved me. Finally, 18 for when I told you I loved you." He smiled. My eyes filled with tears and I crushed Harry into a big hug.

The door flew open and Eleni came in smiling.

"There you are! We are cutting cake!" She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs while Harry followed. I stood at the table and everyone surrounded us. I stood in the middle of Tristan and Harry. They sang Happy Birthday rather loudly and I stood there awkwardly and laughed at their drunk behavior. Tristan and I leaned in and blew out the candles while everyone else cheered.

"I love you" Harry whispered kissing pecking my lips making people aww.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART!!" Tristan yelled while people laughed.

"I lovee youuu" Tristan sang giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you guys too!" I said looking at both Harry and Tristan.

*****

I woke up the next day and my head pounded like crazy. I rolled over and looked at the time which said 1:32. I lazily got out of bed and opened up the curtains and headed towards the bathroom. After finishing my bathroom business I walked downstairs to where Melissa and Tristan were sitting eating.

"Morning" I groggily said taking a seat on an empty chair.

"I have your birthday gift" Tristan said with a mischievous smile. He handed me a big bag that was pretty heavy.

I eyed him as I opened up the first gift which was a pair of black and purple Adidas. The next thing was some clothes that Tristan said Melissa helped pick out. There was also a jersey of my favorite player from the Packers.

"Thank you guys!" I said getting up and giving Melissa hug. I walked over to Tristan and gave him a hug but he pulled me onto his lap.

"There's one more" He said smiling. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. I curiously opened the box slowly and in there lay car keys. I gasped loudly and looked to Tristan with wide eyes.

"Thank you!" I shouted and kissed his cheek before running out into the garage where the car was parked. It was a white BMW vorsteiner that had tinted windows and black rims. I turned around and gave Tristan another hug and he laughed.

"My baby's 20! Not a little kid anymore" He cooed and pinched my cheeks making Melissa laugh.

"You guys are too cute" She smiled.

***********

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked.

"Sleeep" I yawned.

He chuckled and agreed. I looked at the pictures that were hung up on the wall as I walked to his room. There was couple of him at boxing, couple of him and the guys, there was a picture of us two and there was another of a family. I looked at the picture carefully and made out the little boy to be Harry. There was another little girl that had the same dimples, which I guessed to be his sister. Then there was a women that had the same dimples as the kids and had dark brown hair.

"Ky?" Harry asked coming into view.

"Is this your family?" I asked. Pain flashed through his eyes as he looked at the picutre. He slowly nodded his head turning his attention towards me again.

"How come you've never mentioned them before?" I asked.

"Kylie please not now. I don't feel comfortable taking about this" He looked down at his feet.

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Kylie" He warned.

"I'm just trying to figure you out. You never mentioned them before." I softly spoke.

"You don't need to know everything" He said before grabbing his hoddie and walking out the door. I sighed before sitting down on the couch waiting for him to come back.

Harry's POV:

Its not that I don't want to tell her what happened, but its a painful memory I never want to be reminded of.

I went to the one place besides the gym I usually go to for thinking, the cliff. I reached the cliff and sat down looking ahead at the lake thinking of my past.

I didn't know how long I was sitting there but I felt someone's presence next to me and Kylie sat there quietly placing her head on my shoulder.

Kylie's POV:

I waited for an hour and realized that Harry wasn't coming home anytime soon. I sighed getting up from the couch and headed out the door. I checked the first place that came into mind, the gym.
I searched to parking lot but his car wasn't there so I didn't bother going in there. I thought where else he could be then it clicked my mind. The cliff he took me to.

I tired my best to remember where it was. I got lost a couple of times but found my way. Harry's car was parked and he was sitting looking out in the distance.

I got out of the car walked to where he was. He didn't see me at first but once I sat down his head turned to look at me. I layed my head on his shoulder and looked out in the distance. Harry kissed the top of my head before taking a deep breath.

Harry's POV:

"When I was 9, my sister committed suicide. Her suicide letter said how she hated getting bullied and couldn't handle it anymore." I whispered loud enough for Kylie to hear. It was painful to think about.

*flashback*

I never knew what it felt like losing someone I loved until that day. I came home from school, excited to show my family a picture I painted them in art class. The picture was of me, mommy, daddy, and Gemma. I got off the bus walking down the sidewalk until the familiar house came into view. This time when I came home there were police cars outside. I walked into the house confused. I saw my mommy and daddy crying while talking to the police officers as they wrote stuff down in their note pads. Once mommy saw me she ran up to me and hugged me so hard.

"What's the matter mommy?" I asked.

"Where's Gemma?" I also asked making my mom cry even harder and she hugged me tighter.

"Harry, Gemma isn't coming home" Daddy quietly said as tears ran down his face.

"What do you mean? She's going to come home and play with me" I said. This only cause more and more tears shed.

"No Harry, she isn't" Mommy whispered.

"Excuse me, but we found these on the dresser" The police officer said handing mommy and daddy three pieces of paper. She handed one to daddy and one to me. I read the letter the best I could.

Dear Harry,
Oh Haz, Iove you so much you cheeky little boy. I'm sorry I won't be here to watch you grow. I won't be here to help you. I won't see you graduate. I won't be here to see all the girls you're going to get. I won't see you future wife and I won't be an aunt to your kids. But know that I will be watching over you. And even if I'm not physically there, I will always be in your heart. Please know I had to do this and I couldn't handle the bullying anymore. I love you and please remember it.
Love, Gemma <3

That's when I knew Gemma wasn't coming back ever.

*end of flashback*

"After Gemma committed suicide, my family fell apart. My mom found out my dad was cheating on her the whole time with another women. He gave us up for her. He had a whole new life. He was happier with them then with us. I then started to hang out with the wrong crowd. I got tattoos and became a player. Then one day, my mom found a new man. I didn't want a new dad because I thought he would leave us too. When she told me they were going to get married, I lost it. I couldn't accept the fact that my mom wanted another family even after all the shit we've been through so I ran away from home when I was about 16." I told Kylie who sat there with tears in her eyes.

Kylie's POV:

I sat there in silence taking in everything Harry just said. He had to go through his sister committing suicide at the age of 9. He had to go through his dad leaving him and his mom for another women.

"Have you heard from your mom?" My voice was barely a whisper.

"No. She doesn't care about me. If she did she would've came after me even after becoming a famous boxer." He let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry" I said and he pulled me onto his lap.

"It's fine, baby. I'm over it" He said carelessly.

"Harry, your mom made the biggest mistake for not coming after you after all this time. She's missing out on knowing her amazing son. And for Gemma, she would've been so proud of you for getting this far, becoming a boxer and everything."

We sat in silence letting everything sink in. After a while it started to get dark so we headed home.

Harry's POV:

I stroked Kylie's hair as we lay on the bed watching TV. Her head's on my chest as she traces the tattoos on my arm. We were paying more attention to each other than the TV.

My phone started to buzz and I searched through the covers to find it. I tapped the "answer" bottom as James name flashed through the screen.

"Yes?" I answered annoyed.

"Cheer up Styles, you're going to California for two weeks." James got right to the point.

"What?" I asked sitting up along with Kylie.

"You're next two matches are in California."

"When do we leave?"

"Two days. See you then" He hung up right after.

"Was that James?" Kylie's soft voice came from beside me.

"Yeah, my next two matches are scheduled in California so I leave in two days" I sighed.

"When does Uni start again?" I ask.

"January 27th"

"Good because I need my good luck charm there with me" I laughed.

"You want me to come to California?" She asked.

"Of course I do" I told her seriously.

Her smile widened and she rapidly nodded her head.

Kylie's POV:

After talking to Harry more about California, I headed back home. I walked in to Tristan watching a football game while eating junk food. I sat next to him and watched the game, which I didn't understand.

"Harry's next two matches are in California and he asked me to come along. Is it okay if I go?" I asked for permission like a child would ask their parents for permission.

"Yeah, only because I'm going too" He said. I thanked him before letting Harry know.

*****

"What should I pack?" Harry groaned. We were leaving for California tomorrow and Harry yet had to pack.

"I don't even know the weather for California"

"Since it's January, it's going to be hot but it might get chiller during the night" I smiled.

"And how do you know?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You're forgetting that I came from California" I smirked. His eyes looked into mine in amusement as he walked closer to me. He lift me up and put me on top of his dresser. He stood in between my legs, my hands hands around his neck while his lay on my hips.

"Do I get to see you in a bikini?" He questioned as he started to trail kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"Maybe." I breathed out. He nibbled at the skin and started to suck, making sure to leave a mark. He blew over the sore area and gave his a light kiss before removing his head from neck.

"Now all the California guys know you're mine." He huskily whispered going back to packing, while I tried regaining my breathing.

I hopped down from the dresser and helped pick out Harry's clothing. I grabbed a few shirts I've seen him wear before and neatly folded them before putting it into his bag. I picked up his Packers shirt, that I got, and placed it in the bag. He finished the rest of the packing which considered his tight jeans and boxers. He walked into the bathroom and got the things he would need. After he finished packing, he zipped up his bag put it on the side of the room.

*******

We sat at the airport waiting for our flight to be announced. James wasn't to fond of me coming after what happened at the last fight but he knew better then to say something in front of Harry. We quietly sat there until we heard our flight being called. We stood up and Harry slipped his hands into mine and walked to the gate way.

"You excited to go back to California?" Harry asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah! I missed it so much!" I smiled thinking of all the fun times I had.

We sat down on the plane and I took the seat by the window, and Harry sat next to me. The row behind us was where Tristan and James sat.

As soon as the plane took off, I plugged in my head phones and rested me head against Harry's shoulders. I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the flight to go to the bathroom but Harry's head was on top of mine and his hands were on my stomach. I slowly lifted his heavy hand off me and gently pushed his head off mine. I walked into the back of the plane to go to the bathroom. There was a knock on the door and I mentally cursed.

"Hold on" I said. I finished my business and washed my hands before opening the door and I stood there shocked at the sight in front of me. She stood there smirking looking right into my eyes.

"Hey, Kylie is it?" Jenna spoke as if she didn't know me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What me and my boyfriend, Thomas, can't go on a vacation to California?" She asked, the smirk still plastered on her face. Great, right when Harry and I are in California so are they. I pushed passed her and walked back to my seat.

"See you around" She laughed as I walked away.

I went back to my seat and Harry was awake.

"Hey where's you go?" He asked.

"Bathroom." I replied and didn't bother telling him my encounter with Jenna and the fact that Thomas was somewhere here on this plane.

I placed the headphones back into my ears and snuggled up to Harry trying to fall asleep for the remainder of the plane ride.

"Baby, wake up" Harry voice rang. My eyes fluttered open and looked at Harry.

"We're landing" He whispered.

Once we got off the plane, we grabbed our bags and walked into the airport. It was late at night in California but there were still paparazzi hanging around. We casually walked out of the airport as the flashes started to appear. Harry's hand slipped into mine as his other hand held both of our bags. We walked into the car and headed towards the hotel.

There were a couple of more paparazzi outside the hotel but not too many. We checked out and headed up to the rooms. Tristan booked different rooms for me and Harry, which will result in us sneaking into each others room at night. We walked into our rooms and settled our things down for the next two weeks. There was knock on the door and I opened the door and Harry stood there. He changed his clothes so he was wearing a white tank top that showed off his muscles and tattoos. His basketball shorts were hung down low on his hips as he entered the room.

"Do you want to go get food?" Harry asked as he sat down on the bed.

"I'm not hungry" I sitting down beside him.

"Baby, you need to eat." He pulled me onto his lap.

"Fine" I sighed before getting up and walking out the door and Harry followed behind.

"Where are you guys going?" James asked coming out of his room.

"Getting food" Harry replied.

"No you're not, you have training early morning and we don't need you being out late. Order room service or some shit." He rudely eyed me before going back into his room.

"Fuck you" Harry cursed angrily.

"He needs a girlfriend" I said making Harry smile.

We walked back into my room and ordered some room service. I didn't get much to eat even though Harry insisted I needed to eat more then what I ordered. I pretty much lost my appetite looking at the airplane food. My encounter with Jenna popped into my mind and shivered at the thought of them being in the same state as us. I didn't see either of them while getting off of the plane which was a good thing.

We silently ate our food while watching a random show that was playing on the TV. There was a knock on the door and I groaned before getting up and opening it. Tristan walked in and sat down on the bed while I got back to eating my food.

"Tomorrow after training, where do you guys want to go? I was thinking we can go to Universal Studios and on Tuesday when Harry doesn't have training we can go to the beach" Tristan said as he took some of my food which I didn't mind considering I didn't eat much of it.

"Sounds good" Harry said looking at me waiting for my answer and I nodded my head in approval. Tristan ended up finishing my food and someone else knocked on the door.

"Lights out! You have to be up at 9 tomorrow morning!" James shouted before walking away. Tristan got up and so did Harry as they walked out the door. I waited for about 10 minutes before I opened the door and checked both ways before silently walking to Harry's room, which was right next to me.

I knocked on the door and right away the door swung open and Harry pulled me in.

We both layed in bed and fell asleep cuddled up.

A loud pounding on the door woke me up.

"Styles get your ass up!" James shouted.

"I'm fucking coming!" Harry shouted back.

"Baby, I'm leaving. See you in a little" Harry softly whispered before kissing my forehead and walked out the door as I fell back asleep.

My eyes opened right in time as Harry walked through the door wearing his gym clothes.

"You slept for a while" Harry laughed. I looked at the time and it was 1 in the afternoon. I groaned before I closed me eyes again wanting to sleep more. The bed sunk down as Harry layed in beside me.

"You smell horrible!" I stated as he reeked of sweat. He chuckled before getting up out of bed and walked into the shower.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom as Harry showered to brush my teeth. I waited until Harry was done showering before I went to shower.

By the time it was 2:30, we were both ready and headed downstairs where we met Tristan and James and headed to Universal Studios.

Authors Note:

Damn this was loongg. I'm trying to make the chapters more longer. Sorry for the wait. School started Thursday :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 29.7K 38
♫ I never, she never, we never looked back. That wasn't what we were good at. ♫ The Ragstock Music Festival is a place for peace, love and harmony...
3.4M 104K 60
some people say that the most important things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they are felt with the heart. in that case, ethan didn't feel...
5M 166K 66
"There's no such thing as soul mates. I mean just because someone is perfect for you doesn't mean you're meant to be with them. The thing about love...