A Prince

بواسطة stellargod

"Even though I may be a Prince, I'm just like you. You learned fast to respect me as a person, and you didn't... المزيد

Chapter 1. Poison
Chapter 2. Second Prince Of Fiore
Chapter 3. I Want To Be In Your Team
Chapter 4. Angel From Hell
Chapter 5. Princess Wendy Of Fiore
Chapter 6. Good Night, Princess
Chapter 7. Gajeel Redfox
Chapter 8. First Prince Fiore
Chapter 9. The Big Race
Chapter 10. Fishing Line
Chapter 11. I Believe I'm Gonna Hurl
Chapter 12. Lisanna Strauss Is Back
Chapter 13. Bride-To-Be
Chapter 14. I Knew That Would Come Up
Chapter 15. Intruder In The Palace
Chapter 16. Would You Be My Date?
Chapter 17. Worse Thing That Happened
Chapter 18. Grand Magic Games
Chapter 19. You Barely Made It
Chapter 20. Time Up
Chapter 21. All Thanks To You
Chapter 22. Wasn't In The Arena
Chapter 23. He Won't Be Able To
Chapter 24. Missed My Birthday
Chapter 25. I Just...
Chapter 26. I Always Win
Chapter 27. Spitting Image Of Her
Chapter 28. Makes No Sense
Chapter 29. You Got Murdered
Chapter 30. Get Naked
Chapter 31. Get Ready For Me
Chapter 32. What did I do?
Chapter 33. We'll See
Chapter 34. Do You? Monster
Chapter 35. Who Says?
Chapter 36. Satan
Chapter 37. Strauss Family Past
Chapter 39. Cute Thorns?
Chapter 40. Who Is Lucy?
Chapter 41. You Ready?
Chapter 42. Everything
Chapter 43. Be My Princess?
Chapter 44. V...Virgo?
Chapter 45. All About Spirits
Chapter 46. Disappeared
Chapter 47. In For The Kill
Chapter 48. Crap Of An Engagement On My Behalf...
Chapter 49. I Won't Ask
Chapter 50. Won?
Chapter 51. News
Chapter 52. Change

Chapter 38. Lily's Past

635 21 0
بواسطة stellargod

Lily sat behind the furthest boulder away and hoped the man wouldn't find him. Neppa had already nipped away at him and Lily didn't get one hit on him. At this rate, everything would be going south. 

He had to make sure that he could stay hidden and figure out a plan to actually hit him. But, at the state he was in, he wasn't sure he could protect anyone, much less himself.

"My Queen," Lily knelt down on the red carpet. 

"My beloved...husband," The Queen smiled. He stood up and walked towards his love. Before him was his newly found daughter, Carla. White skin and he knew that she was the spitting image of his wife.

"I am glad you have come back, Carla learned how to use her wings," The Queen smiled. Lily cuddled Carla in his arms and lifted her up in the light through the sky light.

"My loveliest daughter, I can't wait until you've grown up," Lily laughed. Carla begun to laugh along with him and Lilly once again cuddled her with tears of joy.

"Now, now, I want to have a hug with my family, don't I?" The Queen asked. Lily laughed as he brought his wife into the hug. He couldn't be happier. Be head guard and the King, having a family and a perfect life. Nothing could ever go wrong.

"What? Earth Land needs us?" The Queen asked in shock. "That foolish land hadn't asked for our help in centuries! Why are they asking now!" She demanded.

"They have a new threat that could rip the dimension apart. The Dragon has risen and he can't fall back, my highness. We beg of you, come up with a solution," A knight said.

"I see, I shall talk to my husband and the others," The Queen said. The Knight bowed before leaving.

"What should we do, Panther?" The Queen cried. Many ways of saving the lands below them came to mind but the only possible solution would be devastating.

"No, we can't," The Queen cried after looking at her husband's face. Lily let out tears as he looked out at his child. 

"We need to do it, what shall I do to make you do it," Lily said in a panic. This would have been the first fight they had.

"I want you...I want you to with them..." She cried.

She was exiling her love from the Kingdom of Exceeds.

"You want me to do what!" He yelled at her, "You know what, at least I'll know you'll be safe," He wiped a tear.

The day came where it was time to go to the other world. "Okay, Lily, it's okay for children to go through the gate, but for you, we had to make many things to protect you. We cannot guarantee that you'll be the same, drink it," The priest said.

Lily took it and took it in one go. He looked back to see his family once before he left and to be never seen again by them.

He could see his wife at the front of the crowd, trying to look calm. Nichiya was crying with his long headed friend. He waved a salute as a sign of bye, before going out to the portal. He knew he was going to be alone enough and broke apart.

The only plan of action he could do know with this type of enemy was to just strike. Lily ran out before Neppa and let out a war cry from his old home. He used the sword swiftly and made sure most of the acid didn't hit him. 

He struck the sword on Neppa's head and struck him in the stomach hit his foot. Neppa fell back on his back.

Lily sunk his sword into both his legs.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

472 18 34
' I met her as a STRANGER and now even though I wanted to be with her forever she told me to leave her as STRANGER.'
235K 7K 16
Juvia thinks that it's time to finally give up on Gray. A past experience made her realize all the effort she put her heart into just for him. Only f...
35.3K 879 27
"I forbid you to love anyone else but me" I heard a whisper. My hands cover my mouth as tears came out. I smile "yes Gray Sama"
2.5K 201 15
"Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying. But nine times out of ten, I know you're trying. So I'm trying to be fair, and you're trying to be there...