Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

Від heartofice97

Catty Winchester and her husband, the Angel, Castiel, along with the rest of the family, think that Sabrina W... Більше

characters
character theme songs (main, recurring) & outfit links
chapter 1 - Keep Calm and Carry On
chapter 2 - Mamma Mia
chapter 3 - The Foundry
chapter 4 - American Nightmare
chapter 6 - Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith
chapter 7 - Rock Never Dies
chapter 8 - LOTUS
chapter 9 - First Blood
chapter 10 - Levi Has Some Regrets
chapter 11 - Regarding Amara
chapter 12 - Stuck in the Middle (With You)
chapter 13 - Family Feud
chapter 14 - The Raid
chapter 15 - Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
chapter 16 - Ladies Drink Free
chapter 17 - The British Invasion
chapter 18 - The Memory Remains
chapter 19 - The Future
chapter 20 - Twigs & Twine & Brandon's Time
chapter 21 - There's Something About Octavia
chapter 22 - Who We Are
chapter 23 - All Along the Watchtower
Bloopers

chapter 5 - The One You've Been Waiting For

492 17 17
Від heartofice97

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the road, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

Mary shook her head. "No."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the house, Young Mary was fighting Azazel.

Mary: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "I spent my life running from hunting."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the road, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"I never wanted this for you," Mary told them. She looked toward Sabrina. "I never wanted this for your children."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the library of the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"Feels like yesterday, we were together in Heaven," Mary told them. "And now..." 

"Mom..." Sam trailed off. Mary sighed heavily. "What are you trying to say?"

"I have to go," Mary told them.

Sam, Dean and Catty weren't surprised, but they were a little hurt.

Dean: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "This whole Mom thing, it's..."

From 12.04 "American Nightmare", in the library of the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Octavia and Amara were sitting at the tables, eating, drinking.

"I mean, we get her back, and then she leaves," Dean told them.

Sam chuckled. "Ava, how are you doing with the whole Human mother thing?"

"I'm... still adjusting," Octavia answered. "All I know is that I might be slower and weaker and more vulnerable than I was when I was an Angel, but I do want to be able to protect you guys."

Dean chuckled. "I did hear from Nessie and Ava that training's going well, Amara."

Amara nodded. "I don't know if I actually want to be out there in the field. I just know that I want to be able to protect myself and stop bad things from happening."

"Well, whatever you choose, we'll stand by your choice," Ness told her.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library, Rabbi Isaac Bass walked toward the checkout counter.

Aaron Bass: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "My grandfather spent the rest of his life trying to track down..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"Something he called the Thule Society," Aaron finished.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in flashback, Eckhart was casting a spell.

Aaron: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "They were twisted, secret fraternity..."

Thules were firing at the Golem.

Aaron: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "Hell-bent on world domination..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"That sponsored the early days of the Nazi Party," Aaron told them.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library, Isaac Bass was looking at the ledger.

Ness: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "This last page is a roster..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"Of every dead Thule member who was reanimated," Ness told them.

"This is why they killed my grandfather?" Aaron asked.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the campus bar, Isaac was being burned alive from the inside. "You Nazi pig!"

Isaac laughed. He continued to burn, bursting into flames.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library of the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Young Sabrina were talking.

"One Rabbi Isaac Bass," Ness told them. "He spontaneously combusted."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", outside the college bar, Torvald watched as Isaac burned.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"Nazi bastards," Dean told them.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness each shot the Thule that were aiming guns at them in the head, making them fall dead. A fifth Thule dragged Aaron toward the door. Young Sabrina threw a broken table leg through the fifth Thule's head, inning him to the wall, killing him with the technical head shot.

From 11.14 "The Vessel", in flashback, Delphine Seydoux stabbed Gumprecht in the throat.

From 11.14 "The Vessel", on the Thule ship, the Thule soldiers aimed guns at Sabrina, Castiel and Levi, shouting in German in confusion. Sabrina held her hands to her sides, closing her eyes in concentration. Bright white light started to emanate from her hands and chest. Shadows of unfurling wings appeared on the wall behind her. She opened her eyes. They were completely white, glowing blue from within. The ship started to shake and crumble, slowly at first. As more time went on, the more violent it became, debris and glass and electrical sparks falling around them. Sabrina raised her arms above her head. She was glowing with bright white light. Everything was glowing around her. She threw her arms down to her side, using magic to make the ship start to crumble more quickly, more violently. The light was starting to burn the Thule through, slowly eating away at them, making them scream in agony, until they burned away with the light completely.

Sam: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "Anything in there on how to kill it?"

From 11.14 "The Vessel", on the Thule Ship, Gumprecht spoke through a radio to speak to everyone on the Bluefin. "If you want a friend of the Thule to stay dead, burn the body."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the cemetery, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Young Sabrina were kneeling next to the body and the grave. Young Sabrina put a hand to the body's head, making his head burst into flames, pushing his body into the grave below. They watched the fire spread to take over the whole body.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Eckhart was on the floor. Young Sabrina stood over him.

"You will never kill all the Thule," Eckhart told her.

Young Sabrina put a hand to his head, smiting him, killing him with a flash of bright white light, making him scream. "Well, that's a start."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library, Torvald was on the stairs, looking at Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina, Aaron and the Golem. "Long live... the Thule."

NOW

  §  

Columbus, Ohio

Day One

Night - Street 

A woman walked down the street toward a darkened building, walking inside.

  §

Antique Shop 

The woman walked in.

A man behind the counter looked up. 

The woman walked closer. "Hello?"

The man smiled. "Ah. Mrs. Lloyd." He spoke singsongy. "You're early."

"I'm always early," Mrs. Lloyd told him. "Where is it?"

"All business," the man told her. "I like that." He pulled out a box. "1931. Solid gold." He opened the box to reveal a pocket watch inside. "Look at that craftsmanship." He picked the pocket watch up. "Hmm?" The clocks were whirring and clanking. "No, ma'am. They don't make them like this anymore."

"Beautiful," Mrs. Lloyd told him chuckling, looking the watch over, returning serious. "I brought cash."

"How thoughtful," the man told her. "Unfortunately, there has been a change. In the price."

"But we had a deal," Mrs. Lloyd told him.

"Well, you call it a deal," the man told her. "I call it, uh, the start of negotiations. You know, tomato, tomahto." He chuckled. "I--I couldn't let it go for less than, uh... 80."

Mrs. Lloyd scoffed. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Well, I'm not," the man answered. "But you folks are--are mad about this stuff. I mean, personally, uh, I don't, uh, see the appeal. But if you're not interested, I can always, uh, find a new buyer."

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Mrs. Lloyd asked. "Good luck finding that new buyer when the community finds out how I've been treated."

"Fine," the man told her. "Your loss."

The man walked past her.

Mrs. Lloyd turned to face him. "Wait. What's that?"

The man looked down to see that smoke was rising from his coat. "Oh. I--I don't, uh..."

More and more smoke began to rise from the man. He started to catch fire, screaming in agony, dropping the box with the pocket watch inside, falling dead.

Mrs. Lloyd was in shock, though she took advantage of his death, running toward the box containing the watch on the floor, grabbing it, trying to flee from the antique shop when she started to catch fire, as well. "No. No!"

Mrs. Lloyd screamed in agony, falling to the floor.

The flames burned the man and Mrs. Lloyd until they were both dead.

A man was watching from the shadows nearby the door.

  § Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Day Two

Lebanon, Kansas

Morning - The Bunker - Kitchen 

Catty, Ness and Amara were sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

Ness was on her laptop.

Octavia was at the stove, trying to cook.

Sam walked in with grocery bags, setting them down on the counter across from Octavia, chuckling in amusement. "Having difficulty?"

"A little bit," Octavia answered.

"Mom and Aunt Catty have been teaching Aunt Ava how to cook, Uncle Sam," Amara explained.

Sam looked at Ness and Catty  in surprise. "Really?"

Ness nodded.

Sam smiled, walking around the counter to help Octavia.

Octavia looked at Sam, smiling a small smile.

Sam chuckled.

"Aren't you two just adorable?" Catty asked.

Dean walked in.

"Hey," Octavia told him. "Got everything on the list."

"And this is never going to stop being weird, Ava," Dean told her.

"What?" Octavia asked.

"You, acting like a normal, everyday housewife," Dean answered.

Catty, Ness and Amara smiled in amusement, chuckling.

Octavia gave them a look, tilting her head. "So, what are you thinking? Scrambled or fried?"

Catty pretended to think, nodding. "And it gets even weirder."

Octavia scoffed in amusement, shaking her head, looking away.

"I'm not really hungry right now," Dean told them, sitting at the table with Catty, Ness and Amara.

"Y--you're not that..." Sam trailed off, taking out a box of pie, opening it to show them. "How about some pie?"

Dean didn't look up. "Maybe later."

Catty looked up in surprise, exchanging a look with Ness and Amara, looking at Dean. "All right, dude, something's wrong."

"No," Dean told them.

Sam sighed. "I get it. If Mom--"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, okay?" Dean asked. "Look, Mom needed her space, and I told you I'm cool with it."

"But are you really?" Sam asked.

Dean didn't answer.

Ness changed the subject, turning the laptop to face them. "Happened last night."

Amara read from the computer. "'Killed in mystery fire'."

"Mm-hmm," Ness answered.

Dean was checking out the pie. "Mystery fire?"

"Yeah, the kind that doesn't burn anything but the bodies," Ness answered.

"So, spontaneous combustion," Octavia told them. "What are you thinking? Uh, Witch? Dragon?"

"Maybe," Ness answered. "Check it out. The old lady? Loaded. I'm talking Scrooge McDuck, swimming in pools of money."

"So, what's a lady like that doing at some crap store at 2:00 AM?" Dean asked.

"Well, it says it was an antique shop," Ness told them.

"So?" Amara asked.

"Uh, rich people like antiquing," Ness answered. "I don't know."

"I say we check it out," Dean told them.

"Uh..." Sam trailed off, sighing. "All right. In the meantime, you sure you don't wanna talk about--"

"No," Dean answered.

"Dean, it's called sublimation," Sam told him.

Catty nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, it's kinda our family thing."

Dean stood, kissing both Ness and Amara on the heads. "We'll call from the road."

Dean walked out, leaving.

Catty, Ness, Amara, Sam and Octavia exchanged a look, sighing.

Octavia looked from Ness and Catty to Sam. "We know you're worried about him. What he's going through with your mother gone. We know you're worried about Mary, too. Just give them a little time. They'll come around."

Sam nodded, whispering. "Yeah."

"Uncle Sam?" Amara asked. "Aunt Catty?" They looked at her. "Are you guys gonna be okay?"

"Yeah," Catty answered. "Like Ava said, Amara. Just worried about them."

"Well, you worry too much," Ness told them.

"Another family thing," Catty told them.

The others nodded in agreement.

Sam kissed Octavia goodbye for now, before he and Catty had to leave with Dean for the job.

Ness, Octavia and Amara exchanged a look, chuckling.

  §

Columbus, Ohio

Street

Sam, Dean and Catty approached the antique shop, inspecting the yellow tape that was pulled across the doors.

"Looks like we missed the Calvary," Sam told them.

"I guess we should go home, then," Dean told them.

They walked inside.

  §

Antique Shop

Sam, Dean and Catty walked in, looking around.

Catty looked at a pile of ash next to a number 2 marker. "All right, I'm guessing that's the first victim."

"Scrooge McDuck lady?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Catty answered. "Mm-hmm."

Dean looked at the pile of ash next to the number 1 marker. "Which makes this the antiques dealer."

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Name was Marvin Brickle. Widower. Owned the shop for decades."

Sam pulled out his EMF meter.

"No sulfur," Catty told them.

Sam put the EMF meter away. "Ditto EMF."

"Maybe Hex Bags?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, or, uh, you know..." Sam trailed off. "Antique shop, full of old stuff. Maybe the guy got his hands on a Cursed Object, and it went haywire, started killing everybody."

"Yeah, wouldn't be the first time," Catty told them.

"Right," Sam agreed, tapping a key on the computer.

Dean made his way up to the second story of the store.

Catty looked around the bottom level.

Sam started to hack into the computer.

A cuckoo clock next to Catty started to chime.

Catty continued on her way.

On the second story, Dean found an antique ship model, admiring it for a moment, flicking a flag that was on the ship, making it fall. He reached down to pick the flag up and put it back on, knocking over the ship, making it fall to the floor.

Sam and Catty looked up to see what happened.

"Dean..." Catty trailed off.

Dean picked the ship up, struggling to put it back on the table, making it fall to the floor again.

"Dude..." Sam trailed off.

"Don't say it," Dean told them.

"May--maybe let's not touch anything until we figure out if this stuff wants to kill us or not?" Catty suggested with honest sarcasm.

Dean picked the ship up. "Yeah, I got it." He tried to put the ship on the table, but it fell to the floor again. "No."

Dean walked away.

Catty rolled her eyes, moving onto another part of the store.

Sam sighed, shaking his head, returning to hacking the computer.

Catty walked into a brick room, opening a cupboard to check inside, closing it, continuing on.

Sam sat at the computer, still hacking his way into the dealer's emails, opening a picture of a pocket watch.

Catty reached her hand along the top of a bookshelf next to her.

On the top story, Dean found another ship model, but this time it was tiny and gold, reaching out to touch the ship, but stopped himself, shaking his head, continuing on.

Catty found scratch marks on the floor underneath the bookcase next to her, tilting her head curiously.

Sam was looking at more pictures of the pocket watch.

Catty opened the bookcase, finding a hidden door behind it. "Sam, Dean, I think I found something."

"It looks like the victims were meeting about an antique pocket watch the night they died," Sam told them.

Dean walked downstairs toward Sam. "Pocket watch?"

"Yeah, according to Marv's email, at least," Sam answered.

Catty opened the hidden door to reveal a room inside, filled with Nazi belongings and mannequins. "Uh, guys?"

"Yeah, hold up," Sam told her. "Get this. I hacked into Marv's hard drive. It--it looks like he was conducting... an entire underground business, uh, catering to, uh..."

Catty walked into the hidden room, looking around. "Nazi nutjobs?"

"Yeah," Dean answered. "How'd you know that?"

"Might wanna take a look at this," Catty told them.

Sam followed the sound of her voice. "Yeah. What are you, uh..."

  §

Nazi Room

Catty was waiting.

Sam walked into the room.

Dean followed him, looking around. "Oh. That's, uh... wow."

"Yeah," Catty told them. "Looks like Scrooge McDuck lady got her rocks off by collecting Nazi crap."

"Yeah, guess so," Sam told them. "Uh, according to Marv's ledger, the watch belonged to a member of Hitler's inner circle."

"So, where is it now?" Dean asked.

"I don't know," Sam told them. "The police report finding it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess that it's probably not out there, and probably not in here."

"Yeah," Dean agreed.

"I mean, Nazi connection?" Sam asked. "The immolation MO? Sound like anybody we know?"

"The Thule," Catty answered, exhaling sharply.

"Maybe they crashed the party, took the watch, and torched the bystanders," Sam told them.

"Nazis," Dean told them. "I hate these guys."

  §

Night - Apartment - Living Room 

A woman walked into the apartment with a young man, making out with him, closing the door, giggling through kisses. "Mm. This is--this is fun. I--I don't really ever do this. And everyone's like, 'Watch out for the hookup culture, Ellie'. Mm. I think they just worry 'cause, you know, I--I just got out of a relationship. Um, but, no, no, I gave--I gave back the ring, so that's just--that's all--that's a good thing, right?" The man paused to look at her in confusion. "Sorry. Yeah, that was... I--I'm kinda still figuring out how the whole, you know, Tinder thing works."

"It's cool," the man told her.

"Yeah, but, like... I could--I could be cooler," Ellie told him. "Let's be honest. 'Cause, you know, like, your beard, it's super cool. Uh, do you want a drink? Yeah, I'm gonna--I'm gonna use the, uh, the little girls'... room, and just... Okay."

  §

Bathroom 

Ellie made a break for the bathroom, whispering to herself in embarrassment. "God." She exhaled deeply, standing in front of the mirror to talk to her reflection. "Come on, Eleanor. He is hot. So, you just... you put on those big girl pants and you take off his. Well, regular pants, not big girl pants."

There was a loud bang from the other room.

She heard the man's voice. "Hey!" Ellie walked toward the door, opening it to see two men cornering her date. "What are you doing? Ellie?"

Ellie closed the door, starting to gasp, kneeling to the floor, freaking out. She opened the door to see the two men setting fire to her date without touching him. She was in shock and horrified denial.

  §

Man 1 looked toward Ellie, speaking in German. "Das madchen. [The girl.]"

Ellie closed and locked the door, standing, running toward her window, opening it, climbing out, cutting her leg on a nail, drawing blood and leaving a small trail on the windowsill.

  §

Outside 

Ellie ran down the fire escape. 

The two men, one of them just being a teenage boy, reached the window. 

The teenage boy aimed a gun at Ellie as she was running away.

The man stopped him from shooting. "Idiot. We need her alive."

"I'm sorry, Father," the teenage boy told him.

The man saw Ellie's blood on the windowpane, using a cloth to wipe it up. "Doesn't matter. We have what we need to track her. Come."

They retreated inside.

  §

Lebanon, Kansas

The Bunker - Library 

Ness was sitting at the table, typing on her computer, on the phone. 

Aaron's voice was on the other line."We're halfway through the ledger. I nailed six, and the Golem got the rest. It feels good, you know, finishing what the Judah Initiative started."

"Your grandfather would be proud," Ness told him.

Aaron was standing outside of a bar in Germany. "Yeah, well, dropping out of college to wipe out Nazi corpse-bags wasn't exactly my mother's dream, but what are you gonna do?"

"Hey, uh, you hear about any Thule activity in our neck of the woods?" Ness asked.

"Not lately," Aaron answered. "These Deutsch-nozzles have been sticking to the Fatherland."

"Lately?" Ness repeated.

"Yeah," Aaron answered. He saw a girl walk out of the bar he was standing outside of, checking her out. "They're closing ranks. All jumpy."

"Any idea what's cooking?" Ness asked.

"Whatever it is, it's big," Aaron told her. "We got our hands on a few of their documents. Code named the mission 'Das Blut'. 'The Blood'."

Ness scoffed. "Wow, that sounds nice and ominous."

"Right?" Aaron asked. "I mean, we're talking the whole enchilada. The Thule High Command all in one place."

"Hey, does the, uh, this pocket watch mean anything to you, Nazi-relic wise?" Ness asked.

"No," Aaron answered. "Sorry."

Ness' computer beeped. She's looked at it. "Hey, another body just dropped. Aaron, I'm gonna have to call you back, bud. I gotta call Sam, Dean and Catty."

"All right," Aaron told her. "Nice talking to you, Ness."

"Yeah, you, too, Aaron," Ness told him. "Take care of yourself."

"Will do," Aaron told her.

Ness hung up, calling Dean to tell him.

  §

Day Three

Columbus, Ohio

Morning - Ellie's Apartment - Living Room

The crime scene was in Ellie's apartment the next morning.

Sam, Dean and Catty were posing as FBI, speaking to a medic.

The police wheeled the body of Ellie's date away.

"By the time we got there, he was ash and bone," the medic told them. "What does that to a human being?"

"You find anything else?" Catty asked.

"Just the body," the medic answered. "The other victim was lucky. She got away, ran to her neighbor's, and called for help."

Sam nodded. "So where's the survivor now?"

  §

Outside 

Ellie was sitting in the backseat of the police car.

The teenage boy walked closer. 

"What's going on?" Ellie asked. "I already gave my statement. What--what is happening?" The teenage boy opened the car door, handcuffing Ellie to the inside of the car, closing the door. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No. No, no, no, no, no. Let me out! Somebody, help! Help! Somebody help me! Let me out of here! Help! Please! Please, please, please." The teenage boy climbed into the front seat of the police car. "Please! Let me out of here!" The teenage boy started the car. "Help! Please!"

Sam, Dean and Catty exited the building just in time to see the police car with Ellie and the teenage boy driving away.

"You see that?" Catty asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

"We gotta follow that car," Dean told them. "Oh, I've always wanted to say that."

They ran toward the Impala, getting in, following the police car.

  §

Parking Garage - Police Car

The teenage boy pulled into a parking garage.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Ellie asked. "Please. Okay, look. Look, I--I will give you whatever you want. Okay? I--I don't really have any money, but my grandparents left me stocks. Just--just please, tell me what's going on."

"Oh, my God," the teenage boy told her. "Do you ever shut up?"

"Where you going?" Ellie asked. The teenage boy parked the car, getting out. "Hey, you can't leave me here. Hey!"

  §

Outside

The teenage boy searched a black SUV for keys, making a call on his phone. "Father... Yes, I have her. I'm here now. It's all locked. That is not fair. You know, I try with you. I really do. But you expect me to be a mind reader, and it's exhausting." He found the keys on the back wheel of the SUV, making them fall to the ground, kneeling down to pick them up. He heard the sound of a gun cocking. "Father, I gotta go."

The teenage boy hung up, turning to see Dean aiming a gun at him.

"Well, family drama's a bitch, ain't it?" Dean asked. "Move."

Sam and Catty released Ellie from the police car, following the teenage boy and Dean out of the parking garage.

  §

Inside 

Inside the building, Sam, Dean and Catty had the teenage boy tied to a chair.

Ellie was sitting nearby, looking at the siblings. "So, if you're not cops, then what are you?"

"There are things out there that shouldn't exist," Sam told her. "Bad things. We kill them. It's kind of our job."

"Yeah, so your safest place is with us right now," Catty told her.

Ellie nodded skeptically. "Uh-huh. Safe from... Nazi Zombies."

"Necromancers," Sam corrected. "They use blood magic to make themselves almost immortal."

"Almost?" Ellie repeated.

"Well, you shoot them in the head, set them on fire, that usually does the trick," Dean told her.

"This is completely insane," Ellie told them.

"Ellie, you saw what they did to your friend," Catty told her.

"Okay, but... why--why would they kill Nick?" Ellie asked. "And why kidnap me?"

"Those are great questions," Catty told her. She looked at the teenage boy. "What's your name?"

"Christoph," the teenage boy answered hesitantly.

"What do you tools want with the watch?" Dean asked. "And what does it have to do with her?"

"You're gonna have to kill me," Christoph told them.

Dean nodded. "All right." He looked at Catty, nodding to Ellie. "Want to, uh..."

"Yep," Catty answered. She turned to Ellie. "All right, let's go for a walk."

Catty started to lead Ellie away.

Dean pulled out his gun.

Ellie stopped. "Wait. No, no. You can't just shoot him."

"Oh, no, sure I can," Dean told her, cocking his gun. "See, I do it all the time."

Ellie looked away. "Oh, my..."

"You don't wanna watch this," Sam told them.

Dean aimed his gun at Christoph.

"All right!" Christoph told them. "All right, all right. Just..." He sighed. "It belongs to my father. Commandant Nauhaus." Catty gestured from him to go on. "Thule High Command. Ranking officer."

"Okay," Sam told him.

"See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Catty asked. "Carry on."

"You don't understand," Christoph told them. "He'll kill me."

"What do you think this is, a tickle party?" Dean asked.

Christoph sighed. "It started at the end of the war."

  §

Flashback - 1945 

Berlin, Germany 

Night - Nazi Headquarters 

(Song:) Symphony No. 1 in E. Major - Bruckner 

Nauhaus was sitting, watching as Hitler sat before him.

Christoph: (voice over) "The Soviets had surrounded the Fuhrer Bunker. Everyone knew it was over. Everyone except my father."

Nauhaus stood, putting on his hat, walking closer.

Hitler aimed a gun at his head, about to pull the trigger.

Nauhaus approached him, whispering into his ear. "Es gibt einen anderen weg. [There is another way.]"

Nauhaus held the pocket watch toward Hitler.

Dean: (voice over) "All right, skip the foreplay. What did your dad do to Hitler?"

(Song Ends)

  §

Now

Day - Building

Sam, Dean, Catty and Ellie stood around Christoph.

"He saved his life," Christoph answered. "Well, he saved his soul. Like, literally. The watch, it's like a... it's like a horcrux."

Everyone but Sam was confused.

"It's a 'Harry Potter' thing," Sam explained.

"Oh, you would know that," Catty told him.

Sam gave her a look. "Catty." Catty smirked. "Anyways..." Sam looked at Christoph. "So the watch holds Hitler's soul?"

"Right," Ellie told them sarcastically. "You--you trapped Hitler's soul in a pocket watch? Why is that? For safekeeping?"

Christoph scoffed. "No. To bring him back." Ellie laughed. "It sounded bonkers to me the first time I heard it, too."

"The first time you heard it?" Sam repeated. "Weren't you there?"

"What?" Christoph asked. "No. Man, I was born in Buffalo in '94. Listen, this whole 'Let's bring Hitler back' is more of an O.G. Thule plan. All they do is yap about it."

"He's joking, right?" Ellie asked. "Right? This is--this is a joke."

Dean looked at Christoph. "Okay, wait. Let's just--let's back up to the part where your dad is going to resurrect Adolph Hitler."

Christoph sighed. "After the bunker, the Thule agents who were smuggling Hitler's soul out got whacked by Soviets."

"So, you lost the watch," Catty told him.

"Hey, I didn't lose it," Christoph told them. "It ended up with some Russian family. Then the Thule tracked it to China, and then to Peru. Then it wound up in that antique shop. So, now, they're all hyped to get their Fuhrer-resurrection on."

"This isn't a joke," Ellie told them. "Oh, my God."

"How do they plan on bringing him back?" Catty asked.

"The soul of Hitler can only inhabit the body of somebody who possesses his blood," Christoph told them.

"His blood," Sam repeated. "Das blut. So, let me get this straight. The Thule want to upload Hitler into the body of one of his relatives? Do they even exist anymore?"

Christoph nodded to Ellie. "Well, there's one right there."

"Wait," Ellie told them. "Wait, you think I'm related to Hitler? Okay, okay. That--that--that is just hilarious."

"They've been keeping tabs on you your whole life," Christoph told her. "The Thule track all of Hitler's descendants. You just happen to be in the same state as the watch." He chuckled. "Go figure."

"No," Ellie told them. "No way. Okay, my mom, she--she tracked our family all the way back to the Mayflower. She said--"

"You're adopted," Christoph told her.

Ellie scoffed, shaking her head. "You don't know anything about me."

"You're from Wheaton, Illinois," Christoph told her. "All-state cross-country all four years."

"Wow," Ellie told him sarcastically. "Wow, way to use the Internet."

"You trained to become a doctor, but you dropped out at the sight of your first stiff," Christoph told her.

"I am taking a sabbatical," Ellie told them.

"You dipped town two days before your wedding," Christoph told her.

"He was banging our caterer," Ellie told them defensively. "You...."

Ellie sighed.

"It seems as though this running is a thing for you," Christoph told her.

"I--I..." Ellie trailed off, at a loss for words, whispering indistinctly, walking out of the room quickly, leaving.

"See?" Christoph asked.

Sam and Dean looked at Catty, nodding after Ellie.

"Yeah, I got her," Catty told them.

"We gotta move," Sam told her.

"I know," Catty told them, walking out.

Sam and Dean looked at Christoph.

  §

Empty Room

Catty walked into the empty room where Ellie was sitting in a chair, pondering. "Hey. How you holding up?"

"Well, I, uh, texted my mom," Ellie told her. "Asked if I was adopted." She held back tears, her voice breaking. "She wrote, 'Honey, call us.' That guy out there just flipped my life inside out in, like, five seconds."

"Ellie, I know it probably feels like that right now, but you can handle this," Catty told her, walking closer.

"Being a little flighty, I can handle," Ellie told her. "Being related to the biggest genocidal maniac of all time? I don't think so."

  §

Main Room

Sam and Dean were waiting for Catty and Ellie, standing in front of Christoph.

Christoph sighed. "It's been crazy hot lately, right? That global warming..."

  §

Parking Garage 

A car pulled up next to the SUV.

  §

Car

Nauhaus was in the car, sniffing the bloodied cloth with Ellie's blood on it. "She's close."

  §

Inside - Empty Room

Ellie and Catty were sitting together, talking.

"I know it's hard to believe this right now, but it will get easier," Catty told her. "Trust me, I've been there."

"Oh, right," Ellie told her sarcastically. "Did someone wanna use you to resurrect Adolph Hitler?"

"Uh, w... no, not exactly," Catty answered.

Ellie nodded, sniffling. "There you go."

"But they did have me to give birth to a multi-creature Hybrid," Catty told her.

"You almost--almost had me with Hitler," Ellie told her. "But a Hybrid? Really? I can't, okay? I can't do this."

Sam and Dean walked into the room.

"All right, meltdown time's over," Dean told her. "Listen, you need to face this now. Believe it or not, we actually have the upper hand here. According to, uh, you know, Junior Jackass in there, the Thule want you. Now, we can use that. We can set a trap."

Ellie nodded. "Oh. Oh, now you wanna use me as bait?"

"We don't want to use you as bait, Ellie," Sam told her. "But... we have the opportunity to take out the entire Thule High Command in one shot."

"Now, does that sound crazy?" Dean asked. "Yeah, you bet. But there are times when you run, and there are times when you stand and fight. Now is one of those times when you fight. Now, we promise that we will keep you safe."

Ellie saw men coming in from behind Sam and Dean. "Oh, my God."

Catty stood to look out the window to see the men. "You gotta be kidding me." She ushered Ellie into hiding behind a desk. "Get down."

  §

Main Room

Three men walked toward Christoph to untie him.

"They're in there," Christoph told them.

"Yeah, yeah," Man 1 told him. "Shh."

Sam, Dean and Catty all had a gun ready, walking into the room.

Dean tried to shoot Man 1.

Man 1 ducked, making the shot fire into a set of windows, making them shatter.

Man 2 ran toward Dean, tackling him to the floor.

Man 3 tried to stab Catty. Catty ducked. Man 3 tried to stab her again. Catty raised an arm to block the move, grabbing his wrist in both hands, twisting his arm to try to make him drop the knife.

Man 2 pushed Dean into the wall. Dean elbowed him in the face twice, knocking the gun out of his hand. Man 2 tried to punch Dean. Dean raised an arm to block the move, punching him in the face.

Ellie was watching and listening to the fight from the other room, terrified.

Man 1 tried to punch Sam. Sam ducked. Man 1 tried to backhand punch him. Sam ducked. Man 1 tried to stab him. Sam caught his wrist, wrestling the knife out of his hand, trying to stab him. Man 1 caught his arm.

Christoph was trying to free himself.

Catty punched Man 3 in the face, kneeing him in the chest. Man 3 tried to punch her. Catty ducked. Man 3 tried to punch her. Catty caught his arm, using it to flip him over onto a table, making the table break and Man 3 fall to the floor.

Man 1 tried to punch Sam. Sam blocked the move, punching him in the face. Man 1 tried to backhand punch him in the face. Sam blocked the move, punching him in the face, kneeing him in the stomach.

Christoph was still trying to get free.

Dean punched Man 2 in the face repeatedly, elbowing him in the chest. He got distracted by Christoph getting away, allowing Man 2 to elbow him in the face. Man 2 tried to stab him. Dean raised an arm to block the move, punching him in the stomach twice. Man 2 kicked his leg out from underneath him, making him fall onto his back, trying to drive the knife into his chest. Dean held it back by arms' length.

Sam was kicking Man 1 repeatedly in the side.

Catty looked around, noticing that the gun she had made Man 3 drop was gone. Man 3 stood, aiming the gun at her. Catty grabbed both of his arms, flipping him to the floor before he could shoot her.

Sam ran toward Man 2, kicking him in the side to stop him from stabbing Dean, making him fall. Man 1 attacked Sam from behind, punching him twice. Sam turned to face him, trying to backhand punch him in the face. Man 1 ducked. Sam punched him in the face repeatedly. Man 1 tried to punch him again. Sam grabbed him, kneeing him repeatedly. Man 1 headbutted him in the face, throwing him against the wall, making him fall.

Man 3 stood, grabbing Catty, turning around, throwing her through a set of windows, making them shatter and making her fall to the floor.

Dean stood, having a knife in hand. Man 2 grabbed him from behind, taking the knife, trying to stab Dean in the throat. Dean caught the knife.

Man 2 spoke in German over earpiece. "Verstanden. [Roger that.] Ruckzug. [Retreat.] Sie ist auf der flucht. [She is on the run.]"

The three men ran away, leaving.

Sam and Dean stood, breathing heavily.

Catty stood, walking closer.

They ran into the other room where they had left Ellie.

"Ellie?" Catty asked. "Sam! Dean! We got a problem."

Ellie was gone.

  §

Street 

Ellie was walking quickly down the sidewalk. She nearly ran into a car door. "Oh!"

Nauhaus opened the car door. "Hello."

Nauhaus and his men grabbed Ellie, pulling her into the car.

Ellie was struggling desperately. "Hey! Help!"

  §

Parking Garage 

Sam, Dean and Catty were in the parking garage, no longer in their suits.

Dean closed the trunk of the Impala.

Catty hung up her phone. "She's still not picking up."

"Awesome," Dean told them sarcastically.

"Maybe she got spooked," Sam told them.

"Well, isn't running a whole thing with her?" Dean asked.

Catty tried to call her again.

Ellie: (voicemail) "Hey, it's Ellie. You know what to do."

Catty left a message. "Ellie, it's Catty Winchester. Again."

  §

Night - On the Road - Car 

Ellie was tied and gagged.

Nauhaus and Christoph sat nearby.

Catty: (voicemail) "Listen, I know all this Hitler stuff is confusing, but I promise we can explain it. And we can keep you safe. Just call me back. Okay?"

Nauhaus hung the phone up, giving Christoph a look. "How could you tell them about Hitler?"

"I can explain," Christoph told him.

"It wasn't bad enough being hunted by the Judah and his revolting Golem?" Nauhaus asked.

"I was stalling," Christoph told him. "They would've killed me and taken her. You should be thanking me."

"You were supposed to be my heir," Nauhaus told him. "Instead, you're an inconceivable disappointment."

"You know, I used to look up to you," Christoph told him. "You conquered death. You did so many things. But now?" He sighed. "Now all you wanna do is relive your glory days with Hitler."

Nauhaus scoffed. "Your generation, you millennials, are too weak to steward the future. It needs a stronger hand. The world is divided and inflamed. This falling of empires, the flailing of economies, is precisely why there has never been a better time for the Fuhrer's return." He looked at Ellie, pulling back her hair. "And you..." Ellie whimpered in fear. "My dear, you have his eyes."

Ellie started to cry through the gag in her mouth. "Help! Somebody help me, please. Help me!"

  §

Lebanon, Kansas

The Bunker - Target Range 

Octavia was furthering Amara's training by teaching her how to fight better than before, while also training herself to be accustomed to the limitations of her newly Human abilities at the same time, trying to punch Amara. Amara ducked, spinning around her, turning to face her. Octavia turned to face her, swinging. Amara spun underneath her arms in a circle to make her miss, twisting Ava's arm behind her back. Octavia spun out of the grip, turning to face her. Amara tried to punch her. Octavia caught her arm, twisting her around to restrain her from behind.

Ness was nearby, working on her tablet and talking over speakerphone. "Yeah, Ava and Amara been training, and I've been tracking Ellie."

Dean's voice was on the other line. "Yeah? How are you doing that, Ness?"

"What I normally do with a computer," Ness answered.

Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting at a diner in Columbus.

"All right, there's gotta be a tracking spell, right?" Catty asked.

"Yeah, maybe if we had something to track," Sam answered.

"Well, I guess I hack every traffic light in the city until I find her," Ness told them.

Sam flapped his lips.

  §

Columbus, Ohio

Warehouse - Outside 

The Thule car pulled up outside the building.

Men dragged Ellie out of the car inside.

Nauhaus, Christoph and a man stood together.

"Begin the purification ritual," Nauhaus told them.

"A patrol has been sent to find the Winchesters," the man told him.

"Good," Nauhaus told him. "Fritz, my son has had a very trying day. He should rest."

"What?" Christoph asked. "Hey, no. I'm... What are you doing?" Fritz led Christoph away toward a field. "Get your hands off me, assclown." Nauhaus walked inside. "What are you doing? Father! Please! I was wrong. We can do it your way. Father, please. Fritz, look, you don't have to do this, okay? Come on. Listen, please. You know who I am."

Fritz pulled out his gun, cocking it, aiming it at Christoph. "Go on."

Man: (on walkie talkie) "Fritz. Come in, Fritz. Winchesters' Impala parked outside diner. Sawmill Road."

Christoph grabbed Fritz's gun, spinning to elbow him in the face, pulling the gun out of his grasp, turning to face him. Fritz punched him in the face, making him fall. Christoph shot Fritz in the head, making him fall, temporarily dead, wiping the blood splatter from his face.

  §

Diner

(Song:) Thousand Watt Workout - John Moran (KPM)

Sam and Dean were sitting on one side of the table.

Catty was sitting across from them.

A waitress refilled Catty's coffee.

"Gracias," Catty told her. The waitress walked away, leaving. "Anything?"

"No," Sam answered. "I--I--I mean, I have no idea how we're gonna find her." He looked at Catty. "You think that we should call Sabrina?"

Catty sighed. "Yeah. Sow hates the Nazis as much as we do, and the last time she dealt with them was when she traveled back in time with Cas and Levi, and burned down a whole freighter of Thule. She might be open to helping us burn some more."

Christoph slid into the booth next to Catty. "That won't be necessary. Hi." Catty cocked her gun underneath the table, aiming it at Christoph. "If you wanna find Ellie, you have to protect me."

"Protect you?" Dean repeated. "Why should we believe anything you say?"

Christoph sighed. "Don't look now. Across the street, there's a Thule agent right beside the dumpster outside. Is that enough? I just killed one of my dad's guys."

"Could be a trap," Sam told them.

"It's not," Christoph told them. "Do you know what it was like to have a Nazi Necromancer for a father? It sucked. Christmas was a joke. Career Day at school was a nightmare. All I do is is try to make him proud. I'll never be good enough. He asked a guy named Fritz to kill me."

"Okay, well, there's that," Catty told them.

"We'll hear you out," Sam told him. "Where is she?"

"I can take you to her," Christoph told them.

"All right you get the car," Dean told them. "I'll take care of the Kraut. All right?"

Catty looked at Christoph. "Go."

(Song Ends)

  §

Warehouse - Outside 

Nauhaus and another man looked over the body of Fritz.

"The boy has some spine after all," Nauhaus told him.

"I'll find him," the man told him.

"Christoph's time will come," Nauhaus told him. "For now... we have more important business."

  §

Inside

(Song:) Das Rheingold: Prelude - Stuttgart State Opera Orchestra

The three men that had fought with Sam, Dean and Catty before were preparing Ellie for their ritual.

Nauhaus walked in. "Ah, you always loved this one. Wagner. The perfect way to ease der Fuhrer into this new century."

"She is prepared," Man 1 told him.

Nauhaus nodded. "Sehr gut. [Very good.]"

(Song Pauses) 

  §

Outside

The Impala pulled up to the warehouse outside.

Sam, Dean and Catty got out of the car, looking around to make sure that the coast was clear.

"All right," Catty told them, opening the car door to let Christoph out of the car, pushing him into the driver's seat of the Impala.

"Hey, what--what are you doing?" Christoph asked. Catty handcuffed him to the steering wheel of the car. "Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Catty answered.

"What?" Christoph asked. "Hey. Hey!"

"Shh," Catty told him, closing the door, walking toward Sam and Dean at the trunk of the Impala.

Sam lowered his binoculars. "All right, we got three outside and who knows how many inside."

"Awesome," Dean told them sarcastically, looking into the arsenal of the car. "Ooh."

Dean grabbed the grenade launcher.

"No," Sam told him.

Dean looked upset. "Why? Catty said that Sabrina should stay with Levi and Cas if they're gonna continue to follow the Lucifer trail, so this is just on us."

"Dean, we need to be stealth, and do this quietly," Sam answered. Catty looked disappointed, taking the grenade launcher from Dean, looking it over. "Catty? Catty, we'll get a chance. It's okay."

Catty sighed heavily, putting the grenade launcher down, cocking her gun. "Let's go kill some Nazis."

  §

Inside

(Song Resumes) 

Ellie was strapped to a gurney, listening to the classical, German music. She turned her head to see Nauhaus laying on the other stretcher next to her, receiving a blood transfusion from her own blood. "What are you doing to me?"

"The Fuhrer's soul must occupy a body that contains the blood of his blood," Nauhaus told her. "Hmm. Did you really think I'd resurrect the greatest man who ever lived in the body of a weak, unworthy, American female? Mein Gott. [My God.] I never needed you. Only your blood."

Ellie looked terrified, looking away.

(Song Ends)

  §

Outside

Sam, Dean and Catty approached three guards outside, grabbing them each from behind in headlocks, snapping their necks, letting them fall to the ground.

  §

Inside

Man 1 walked toward Nauhaus and Ellie with a tray containing the box with the pocket watch, standing next to Man 2. "Das Fuhrer's. Ja."

"I'm ready," Nauhaus told them

Man 3 opened the box, taking out the pocket watch, walking toward Nauhaus. He placed the pocket watch on Nauhaus' abdomen.

Gears appeared outside of the pocket watch, clawing the sign of the Nazi's into Nauhaus' skin. It started to sink through his abdomen into his body. The wound closed behind it, starting to glow, fading into a burn mark.

Ellie watched in shock, weak from losing so much blood.

Nauhaus/Hitler opened his eyes widely, smiling widely, speaking in German. "Es ist so lange her. [It has been so long.]"

Nauhaus/Hitler started to laugh manically.

"Hitler?" Ellie asked.

Nauhaus/Hitler stood, taking the tubes out of his body, dancing around. "Whoo-hoo-hoo!" He continued to laugh. The three men watched weirdly. "Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo!" Nauhaus/Hitler threw his arms into the air, looking at the ceiling, laughing. "Ha ha!" He looked at Man 1, lowering his arms. "Hans?" He spoke in German. "Du siehst super aus. [You look great.]" He punched Man 1 in the stomach teasingly, laughing, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, putting his hand on his hip, sighing, looking at Man 2 in shock. "Wolfgang." Wolfgang assumed a professional position. Nauhaus/Hitler walked toward him, speaking in German. "Wie geht es der frau? [How's the wife?]" Wolfgang looked expressionless. Nauhaus/Hitler realized why. "Oh." He turned away, whispering in German to Hans. "Sie ist tot. [She's dead.]" He started to laugh, assuming a professional soldier position. He looked at the last man, spreading his arms. "Gottfried. Du siehst gut aus. [You look handsome.] Come, come. Come!" Gottfried stepped closer. Nauhaus/Hitler hugged him. "Mm."

Ellie watched weakly. "This can't... be happening."

Nauhaus/Hitler turned toward Ellie, smiling, walking closer. "My great-great-grandniece. Thank you for the gift Liebchen. [Sweetheart.]"

Nauhaus/Hitler kissed Ellie on the hand.

"What shall we do with her, Fuhrer?" Hans asked.

"Take the rest of her blood, then give her to the dogs," Nauhaus/Hitler told them.

"But, Fuhrer, we have no dogs," Hans told him.

Nauhaus/Hitler turned to face his men. "Then get some!" His voice echoed through the building. "I love doggies." He chuckled. "Woof, woof, woof." He laughed. "Wolfgang, come on."

  §

Elsewhere

Sam, Dean and Catty walked into the building, making sure to be as quiet as they could be, aiming their guns around.

"Should've just brought the grenade launcher," Dean told them.

"Admit it, though, you're having fun," Catty told them.

The three men walked closer, aiming guns at the siblings.

"Yeah, so much fun," Sam told them sarcastically.

The three men brought the siblings to Nauhaus/Hitler, taking their guns, putting them on a nearby table.

Catty looked at Nauhaus/Hitler sarcastically. "Well, if it isn't Father of the Year."

Hans slapped Catty in the face, angering her. "Address the Fuhrer with respect."

"Fuhrer?" Sam repeated. "Hitler?"

"Hitler?" Dean repeated.

"Sam, Dean und Catty Winchester," Nauhaus/Hitler told them. "You must be important. He feared you." He pointed to his head. "Nauhaus. Still up here."

Nauhaus/Hitler laughed.

"A nice new meat suit," Dean told him. "It come with two testicles this time?"

Nauhaus/Hitler smiled. "One of many upgrades I'm enjoying. Like this." He showed them a cellphone. "It's like having a tiny Goebbels in my pocket. I sold million copies of 'Mein Kampf'. What do you think I can do with Twitter?" He chuckled, exhaling sharply, raising his voice. "Where is my plane?"

"Almost ready, Fuhrer," Hans answered.

"Good," Nauhaus/Hitler told them.

Sam, Dean and Catty were distracting them so that Ellie could get free of her binds.

"What shall we do with them?" Gottfried asked.

Ellie stood.

"Take them with us," Nauhaus/Hitler told them. "I shall very much enjoy introducing them to my new dogs."

Ellie picked up Catty's gun, shooting Wolfgang in the head, making him fall.

"There you go, Ellie," Catty told her.

Sam, Dean and Catty launched into action, grabbing their guns.

Catty took her gun from Ellie, shooting Hans in the head, making him fall.

Sam grabbed his gun from the floor, shooting Gottfried in the head, making him fall.

Dean shot toward Nauhaus/Hitler.

Nauhaus/Hitler ducked. "No, wait. Wait." Catty knelt next to Ellie on the floor, making sure that she was okay. Sam and Dean cornered Nauhaus/Hitler, aiming both guns at him. "No, I--I can explain."

Sam hit Nauhaus/Hitler in the head with his gun, making him fall.

Dean walked closer, standing over Nauhaus/Hitler, aiming his gun at him, cocking it. "Heil this."

Dean shot Nauhaus/Hitler in the head.

Ellie looked at Catty, breathing heavily. "Thank you."

Catty nodded.

Sam looked at Dean in shock. "Dude... you killed Hitler."

Catty nodded. "Yeah."

Dean realized fully, smiling. "Awesome."

They chuckled.

Dean was in awe, tilting his head, proud of himself.

  §

Day Four

Lebanon, Kansas

The Bunker - Kitchen

Amara, Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting at the table.

Ness and Octavia set out food.

Dean could not stop talking about his accomplishment, smiling proudly and smugly, chuckling. "I killed Hitler. I killed Hitler. I killed Hitler. I think that entitles me to free drinks for the rest of my life. I'm gonna get T-shirts made."

Ness and Octavia smiled in amusement, sitting next to them.

Amara looked at Dean. "You know no one's gonna believe you, right?"

"But you believe me, Amara," Dean told her. "Sam and Catty were there. And Ava? Ava's a former Angel of the Lord that gave up her Grace that used to be possessed by the Devil and gave birth to twin half-Angel, half-Human Nephilim daughters Ariel and Faith. And Sow, Levi and Cas, don't get me started on all the weird things going on with them. If anyone was gonna believe me, it would be all of you. And my awesome wife Ness and daughter Amara, have to believe me. And when my awesome son Aiden gets old enough to know the truth, he'll know that his dad killed Hitler."

Octavia nodded sarcastically, smiling in amusement. "Okay."

Sam chuckled. "You think that we made the right choice letting Christoph go?"

"Yeah," Octavia answered. "He's just a kid. He was a normal teenager, not some Nazi Necromancer. You guys made a deal with him."

"Besides, he has bigger problems," Ness told them.

"Like what?" Amara asked.

"The Thule that are left are gonna hunt him as a traitor forever," Ness answered.

Amara nodded in understanding. "Oh."

"Right," Catty agreed. "So, we gave him some free advice in return for taking us to the location. Run. We told him go back to Buffalo. Nobody goes to Buffalo."

Octavia chuckled. "So, how's Ellie holding up?"

"Uh, well, she helped us burn a pile of dead Nazi Zombie bodies," Sam told them. "One of which she killed. I think she's gonna be okay, though."

"So, uh, what do you think is gonna be harder for her?" Amara asked. "Facing the reincarnation of Hitler, or going back to med school?"

Catty smiled. "I think I gotta say Hitler."

Amara nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think--I think so." She chuckled. "Yeah."

Dean stood, walking toward the pie, walking closer, bringing it with him. "You know, I was thinking. I think it's time to dig into this bad boy."

Sam, Catty, Ness, Octavia and Amara smiled.

"So, now you want pie?" Ness asked.

"I killed Hitler," Dean told them. "I think I deserve some pie." He sat down, cutting into the pie, handing out pieces to all of them, keeping most of it for himself. He looked up, smiling. "Did I mention I killed Hitler?"

Octavia smirked in amusement, looking at Sam. "We're never gonna hear the end of this, are we?"

Sam smiled, shaking his head. "Probably not."

They smiled, continuing to eat and drink.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

24.9K 551 26
The revelation of Castiel being controlled and manipulated into such things has shattered everyone involved. Sam, Dean and Catty Winchester. Ness and...
80.4K 1.5K 32
"Millie? Is that you?" Dean's hoarse voice said as he opened his eyes. "The one and only, brother" Millie Winchester, the older sister of Sam and D...
51 3 5
Jo believes her spell to bring her Mother back has worked. She's been meeting with her behind her Father's back. Is it really her Mother? What will D...
40.5K 656 73
Mckinley Grace isn't like other kids. She's a Winchester, which means she knows the truth about monsters: they're real, and her father kills them. Af...