Only Mine (Chanbaek/Baekyeol)

Od pink1314

Park Chanyeol is the CEO of Park Enterprise but also the ruthless and cold-hearted mafia boss who wants nothi... Viac

First Meeting
Intrigued
Interest
Surprise
Enchanted
Homeless
Staying
Dream
Cold
Breakfast
Cute
Elevator
Movie
Sleepy
Teddy Bear
Drunk Piggy
Meanie
Tagged
Cucumber
Kiss?
Danger
Truth
Tempting
Childhood
Worst Birthday
Depressed
Puppy
Special Chapter 1
Empty
Weakness
Reunion
Hyung Pt. 1
Hyung Pt. 2
Special Chapter 2
Love Square
Special Chapter 3
First Time
Separated
Time
Who
Bubble Tea
Maid
Scared
Hate
Jealousy
Special Chapter 4
Rival
Help Me
Letting Go
Cooking
Sweet Skinship
Special Chapter 5
Hide-n-Seek
Painful
Thank You!
Red
Karma
Evil Puppy
Blush
Special Chapter 6
Tomato
Happily Ever After?
Sequel

Dumb Nugget

19K 1K 639
Od pink1314

Sighs you guys it took me awhile but finally a lonnnnnngggggg update.....(jk but considered longish to me? Hehehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm warm ah so warm

Slowly I opened my eyes and found myself still sleeping at the balcony and shaking my head I woke up, the soft sunshine peering on my face.

Oh yeah wake Chanyeol up. I stretched my limbs before I put on a new mask and exited my room. I rubbed my eyes and I feel small eye bags beneath them.

I knocked on the door softly and when nobody answered I opened it. Chanyeol was sleeping with an arm over his eyes and soft snores emitted from him. His hair tousled from sleep and limbs wrapping the blanket messily. He looked peaceful that way-not the cold and untouchable Chanyeol that I know.

I wanted to snap a picture of him but that would be too creepy so I opted to stare at him for a little longer. He really did change seemingly more muscular than before and his ears even bigger if that was even possible.

Gently I patted his shoulder but he didn't wake up. I was going to push him harder when I saw Channie under half of Chanyeol's head.

Smiling evilly, I decided to take Channie away and keep him. But right when I grabbed his ear- "Stealing again?" Chanyeol asked with his deep baritone voice.

I gulped before I retreated my hand and grumbled "Good morning Mr. Park."

He pushed himself up and flexed his shoulders as I stared at his arms tighten with muscles.

Chanyeol stared at my face a little before breaking into a small smile "Your face."

I stared at him in confusion until Chanyeol said "You have pink marks on your face." My face warmed realization hitting me that the railing bars must have imprinted on the side of my face.

"Baekhyun why are you always wearing that mask?" Chanyeol questioned breaking my stance.

"I um am shy about my face." I finished applauding myself for my quick save.

"Take it off." Chanyeol commanded to which I mouthed a you dumb nugget which he couldn't see.

"That's ok I'm more comfortable this wa-." I mumbled.

Before I can finish, Chanyeol ripped the mask off as my eyes widen in surprise.

"Ah so it's you the one who ruined my suit." Chanyeol smirked before he flung my mask away.

I reached for the white mask when Chanyeol gripped my wrist "Stop covering up your face, I want to see it." Chanyeol muttered and my mouth almost fell but I kept it shut by clamping on it. What did he mean by that?

I nodded and darted my eyes around as if that can avoid everything. "Outfit." Chanyeol said.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Pick an outfit for me." Chanyeol commanded.

"Yes Mr. Park." I agreed and walked in the closet.

It was all so confusing-the colors, patterns, and styles. Sighing I picked a pink suit from the very end but when I tried to reach the hanger it was too high.

I took the pants first before I tried to get the shirt. Maybe I should just get the shirt instead of the hanger but the shirt was buttoned up so it was connected with the hanger.

Jumping didn't work too much in my favor and I almost knocked the outfits next to it but luckily it didn't drop. I tried jumping again but accidentally stumbled back and my hand slid against the glass case causing various accessories to tumble down.

My mouth fell open as I stared at the expensive ties, watches, and some elegantly shaped cologne bottles scattered on the floor. I quickly picked them up and tried my best reorganizing everything. After that, I refocused on my given task.

Standing the tallest I can I tried to reach the pink suit until another arm brushed past mine and took it off. I felt a chest pressing against my back as a minty scent emitted from him. I turned around and saw Chanyeol starring down at me.

"Took you long enough." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Here you go." I replied and handed him his pants.

I expected him to step back but he only leaned closer his frame squishing me.

"M-Mr. Park?" I asked as he pancaked me between the clothes and his chest. Even though I enjoyed his presence, he was getting too close.

He gave a teasing smirk before he flung his t-shirt on top of my head. When did he learn to change so fast?

Closing my eyes, I decided to blindly walk away when I felt him blocking me. The closet seemed to feel smaller as I tried to calm down.

"Um exc-" I cut myself off when I pushed Chanyeol, I felt warm flesh. Blindly I poked it and the shirt just decided to fall off at that time and I stood there awkwardly as I touched Chanyeol's nipple. I didn't know why but on impulse I pinched Chanyeol's bud and his lips turned into a curious smirk.

Feeling my face get warm unbelievably fast, I squeezed past Chanyeol and exited the closet.

I heard a chuckle before I stormed downstairs looking around to do something. Br-breakfast ok um. Sighs I don't know what to make until I spotted the box of cereal. I jumped in joy as I dug in the refrigerator for milk. Then I poured it into two bowls, set two spoons, and took the cereal out.

Chanyeol walked down with his suit on and briefcase in one hand. His tie however looked a little croaked so I pointed it out. After he glanced at it, he undid the whole thing and stuck it in front of me.

"Tie it for me." Chanyeol ordered as I hmphed but nonetheless yanked it out of his hands and walked closer.

Gently, I wrapped it around his neck and looped the black fabric over. I fumbled with it because I was trying to do it quickly but Chanyeol was staring at me so intensely.

When it twisted a little, I bit my lower lip and tried to concentrate harder. After it was done I smiled and gave it a small pat because I felt so accomplished.

"Done!" I said enthusiastically not missing the subtle smile that was on Chanyeol's face but as soon as it came it was gone back into a smirk. I'm probably being delusional right now.

Chanyeol sat at the dining table and munched on the cereal as I also sat on the other side and joined.

"Baekhyun why are you eating?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because I'm hungry." I stated my mouth full of cereal.

He grimaced before he said "Eat after I'm done."

I wanted to glare at him and call him a disrespectful child but complied nonetheless and sat staring at the cereal.

When has Chanyeol became this mean again? Oh right in the two years that I left. Wow all my fault-I'm so frustrated. Why? Why? Why?! I wanted to vent my frustrations on something. Stupid Park Chanyeol!

"What was that Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked suddenly.

"Huh what?" I asked blinking a few times at him.

"I'm pretty sure I heard Stupid Park Chanyeol." He smirked.

I gulped again and darn it why did I say that out loud!

"N-no I didn't I-I said hurry yeah to hurry." I mumbled.

"Oh really?" Chanyeol asked rhetorically and finished the cereal.

When he finished I began to gobble mine and Chanyeol told me to clean the house while he's at work while I just nodded.

Finally Chanyeol is out the door and I began to wash the bowls before I sweeped and cleaned. Stairs, floor, and furniture all dusting and cleaning everything.

A little bored, I decided to roam around the house. Everything was organized and neat so I decided to get some fresh air from the backyard.

I remembered I rarely ventured out here before-except that time Chanyeol blocked a bullet for me. The outside was really pretty with large trees alined in a row on the sides, a large swimming pool, and a glass house at the very back.

It was really big so it took me awhile to walk around and I reached the spot where I remembered taping my pictures together after Chanyeol yanked them off the wall. Such a big meanie I noted. How did I fall for him?

While I was cleaning, I thought about many things-maybe I should do something productive while staying here. But what?

Suddenly a light bulb went off in my head and I decided-that I would go to college. I want to learn something and experience some college life. I need to convince Chanyeol about this. But how?

~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to create a plan so Chanyeol can't reject me. I made the house all sparkly and clean as I plopped onto the couch resting. My skin was all sticky and warm as I laid exhausted on the cool sofa.

The jiggling of keys made me sit back up as Chanyeol entered. I greeted him with a big smile trying to get on his good side.

"Welcome Mr. Park. Was work hard? How about a massage?" I asked and pulled him towards the sofa.

"Do you have a favor to ask? Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" Chanyeol questioned as I glared at him from the back.

I laughed awkwardly as I said "Mr. Park you're very smart. I was just wondering if I can go to college while being a maid here."

"No." He replied quickly.

"Why?" I asked squeezing his shoulders harder.

"You'll get distracted from your work and I'm paying for a whole day while you'll only work for half each day." Chanyeol answered.

"Y-you can deduct my salary a-and I promise I won't get distracted. Mr. Park please~" I persuaded pushing his shoulders a little.

"Baekhyun, no and that's final." Chanyeol said his tone cold.

"Meanie." I whispered before I strutted in the kitchen to get a cup of water and began to walk up the stairs.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol said as I stopped at the second step.

"What?" I questioned not using any formalities.

"On one condition." My ears perked up at this as I bounced in front of Chanyeol looking at him with hopeful eyes.

He awkwardly coughed before he diverted his attention and said "Home school."

"Hm?" I questioned.

"Take your courses online at home." Chanyeol mumbled before standing up.

"Ok, no problem!" I replied beaming up at him and spreaded my arms to give him a hug but paused after I remembered that Chanyeol believes that I'm only his maid and nothing more, but I noticed the teeniest twitch beneath his eye after I pulled back.

He walked past me and strode upstairs as I fist pumped in the air after Chanyeol agreed. I took a quick shower and scrambled to begin my application. In my room, I typed in my information to apply and got to choose the courses. There were so many but I was interested in working with children so I choose business and child education as I purchased some books and study materials.

"Baekhyun!" I heard Chanyeol call for me.

I scrambled over to his room and asked him what he need.

"Baekhyun I want a massage." Chanyeol said laying on his stomach shirtless on the bed.

"O-ok." I mumbled and slowly walked over.

It was hard for me to massage him on the edge of the bed so I straddled his waist without sitting and pressed my hands on his shoulders.

Even though I couldn't see his face completely, he looked so peaceful and relaxed. Too relaxed. Chanyeol wouldn't be this comfortable around people he just met though-even though I've known him two years ago. But still he lost his memory so he shouldn't let his guard down with me.

M-maybe he sort of trusts me. I was happy and smiling inwardly. Soon my arms were getting tired and ached and my head kept nodding off so I checked to see if Chanyeol fell asleep yet.

I slowly pulled away when he sleepily mumbled "Baekhyun massage until I fall asleep."

Sighing inwardly I complied and continued massaging gently but then remembered the cucumber massager when Chanyeol and I had our first night together.

I poked him a little and Chanyeol groaned "What?"

"Mr. Park do you have the cucumber massager at your home?" I asked.

"What cucumber massager?" He asked annoyed.

I didn't know how to explain since Chanyeol forgot me so I tried my best to explain "It's like a long shaped like cucumber and you need a remote to make it work."

"I-I don't know. Just continue." Chanyeol mumbled his cheeks red but he muffled his face in the pillow and I dismissed that as his annoyance.

I didn't know how to explain so I just continued massaging Chanyeol but I got sleepily and slowly my eyes closed. The last thing I remembered was laying on something soft and warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up and yawned but I noticed the room wasn't mine-it was Chanyeol's.

Oh my god. I fell asleep last night then what happened? As if hearing my inner thoughts, Chanyeol appeared out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping seductively from his hair.

As he dried his hair, Chanyeol walked over teasingly the towel threatening to slide down.

"Wow Baekhyun I can't believe that you fell asleep on my back yesterday. It wasn't until you drooled on me that I noticed and pushed you over. I almost couldn't sleep all night..." Chanyeol mused. "You were whimpering like a puppy and clutching my hand like a lost child." Chanyeol continued as my face grew warm by the embarrassment.

"I-I'll go pick an outfit." I said trying to get off topic and stumbled away.

With the help of a chair, I picked a deep blue suit and gave it to Chanyeol before I stormed down to prepare cereal. He asked me tie his tie again so I pressed my lips in a thin line but still did it with all my effort.

Today Chanyeol let me eat with him so I forgave him for yesterday in my brain. After he went to work, I worked in the garden and trimmed the yellow grass. As I was working I heard the doorbell ring and happily I received my package of books and supplies.

Settling them on the kitchen countertop, I looked through the first chapter and worked on my lesson. But after awhile, I got stuck on solving a solution for a business problem. Scratching my head, I struggled for half an hour before the door bell rung.

There's someone? Opening the door I saw Kris staring at me in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG the best thing is reading all your awesome, funny, and cute comments! *squeals in a million languages and sounds* Great job Chocoballs! Oh and vote if you like the story! Imma shut up now hehe. 😌😌😌

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2K 131 18
Byun Baekhyun was a great and ordinary student like everyone else. His mother had a great job and he worked part time. They were happy. But a beauty...
162K 8.5K 23
Byun Baekhyun has never hesitated on anything he's ever done, and shy simply isn't in his vocabulary. He's the flirt, the party-lover, the definition...
159K 6.2K 17
Park chanyeol one of the biggest mafia leader in korea. Byun baekhyun his little stress reliever.
117K 4.4K 34
Byun Baekhyun moves to a new city to get away from his abusive ex-fiance and decides to get away from his past. Park Chanyeol, the Bachelor and Bigge...