Who am I?(Book 1)

By catmasters

I was shocked as a burst of light clashed around me and I was then in a white room. Did I only just die? It t... More

Hey there
Chapter 1:Him
Chapter 2:Shrine
Chapter 3:Second fight
Chapter 4:The sound
Chapter 5:Friends
Chapter 6: She finally speaks
Chapter 7: Y/N's conversation
Chapter 8: Day 4's gift
Chapter 9: Cross-bow powers
Chapter 10: Fluffy fluff scarf
Chapter 11: Flashbacks
Chapter 12: Nightmare
Chapter 13: Position
Chapter 14: Tell me what happened
Chapter 15: Boyfriend?
Chapter 16: Blades
Chapter 17: What is a phantom?
Chapter 18: I had marks
Chapter 19: Yato im scared
Chapter 20: Missing?
Chapter 21: I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Training
Chapter 23: Talk freely
Chapter 24: 14 Febuary
Chapter 25: Rain
Chapter 26: Bruises
Chapter 27: Caring for the ill
Chapter 28: Flashback to everything
Chapter 29: New clothes
Chapter 30: Walking back
Chapter 31: Moonlight
Chapter 32: Meeting the Ma's
Chapter 33: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 34: When it begins to snow
Chapter 35: 4 months
Chapter 36: Rough patch
Chapter 37: Catch me
Chapter 39: The date
Chapter 40:Troubled Yato
Chapter 42: Scard Battle
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Alone
Chapter 45: Help
Chapter 46: Yatos father
Chapter 47: Drinking
Chapter 48: New hellos
Chapter 49: No use
Chapter 50: Bad company
Chapter 51: Kill them all
Chapter 52: Darkness
Chapter 53: Blited
Chapter 54: Master
Chapter 55: Realisation
Chapter 56: Skip the medication
Chapter 57: The plan
Chapter 58: Yato
Me: Behind the scenes
Book 2?

Chapter 38: Daddy issues

146 9 0
By catmasters

How did I not know Yato has a father? "....you have a what!" I asked. "A father,evil like." He said and looked down. "I'm sorry Yato." I said and suddey hugged him. "Sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt." He whispered in my ear. "I understand Yato." I said breathing in shakily. "But,why not?" I asked him. "I think he's planning something. I didn't want to tell you because I don't know what he'll do." He said. "I worry about you Y/N." He whispered. I smiled sadly. "Don't worry about me Yato. You know why?" I asked him. "Why?" He asked. I laughed. "Because I trained from the best." I said and kisses his cheek. "Thanks,but Y/N you just don't know what he is capable of. Trust me, he's worse than you think." He said sadly. I sighed. "Don't worry okay. I'm not scared of anybody." I said and hugged him. He stayed quiet hugging me back. I wonder what was so bad? Who even is this man? "Sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." I said and kissed his lips softly. It makes me happy that he's back. I hope I never meet his father.

After Yato explained everything to me about his father planning something we just went to bed. "Goodnight." I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Y/N." He said and put his arm around me. He kissed my forehead and I lay on his chest. You are the best thing in my life. I closed my eyes and I wish I hadn't.

In dream

Flashback

"You little brat!" He shouted and slapped me across the face. "Sit down and eat!" He shouted slaming the table. "Yes." I said shocked. "Good girl." He said and smiled. I ate quietly and started to cry. "Shut up." He said. I cried a lot more. "I said shut the hell up!" He shouted and stood up. "I'm sorry." I said through the tears. /sorry not very proud of this part\ "You little bitch!" He shouted to me. He came closer to me and looked at me with his evil eyes. "Please." I cried. "I wish when I married your mother you weren't here. What a great man your father was when he ran out on you." He said and slapped my face. "My father loved me!" I shouted and he picked me up by my arm. "You are a lair!" He shouted and hit me. He pulled me up the staircase and pushed me inside my room. "Please." I said. "Your father is happy he doesn't have you. You fucking brat." He said and closed the door. "No!" I screamed and ran to the door. He locked me inside. "Let me out!" I screamed and banged on the wooden door. I cried on the floor and rested my head against the door. "Oh by the way. Happy 14th birthday!" He shouted and walked away. "I hate you." I whispered. I cried and stood up. I walked to my school bag and unzipped it. I opened my pencil case and got out my sharpner. "I'm sorry mom." I whispered and took a part my sharpner. I held the small blade up the air and swallowed. This is the first time doing this. I scrathed my self on the arms and my legs. Making them deep. I cried on the scratches making them sting. I just hate this abuse so much...

End of flashback

End of dream

I opened my eyes in shock. "What is it?" Asked Yato holding me. I must've woken him up. "My step-father." I said and looked at him. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my shoulders. "It seems we both have daddy issues." He said to try cheer me up. I smiled but I remember that moment so well that it hurts my heart. "Y/N. I have to go quickly okay." Yato said and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Bathroom." He said. I frowned. I stung him.

Yato POV

I walked in the bathroom to see the blight all over my arm. "Damn." I whispered and poured the water on myself. She just rememebered something and she felt a lot of pain. The blight has never been like this,so it might have been really bad. "Yato. I'm sorry." Someone said. I looked around and saw Y/N. Her face paled. "Oh no." She said and covered her mouth. "It's okay. It's nothing." I said. She saw my arm. I poured more water on it and it soon went away. "Sorry." She said and hugged me. "I'm sorry." I said and kissed her forehead. "Want to talk about it?" I asked her. She sighed. "Maybe tomorrow,when I've got the energy." She laughed and hugged me tighter. "Well let me take you to bed then." I said and picked her up. "What are you doing?" She asked worryingly. "Putting you in bed." I laughed. I walked to the bed and layed her down. "That was weird." She laughed. I covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." I said. "Yato, wait." She said and frowned. I walked over to her. She kissed me softly on the lips and smiled. "Thank you." She laughed making me smile. "Goodnight." She said and closed her eyes. I got into bed and held her in my arms. Y/N if only you knew how much I love you.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 802 52
~Yato x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, November 18, 2019* *Finished: Monday, March 9, 2020* When a possible realization is made about ninetee...
1.8K 57 10
. Mature Lemon. You spent centuries with Yato. Causing destruction taking many innocent lives. You were both tired of it. But the only way for you tw...
16.5K 529 20
[Complete] This is going to be an english book. It isn't my native laguage so sorry if you notice some mistakes. I've read until chapter 74 in the ma...
136K 4.5K 80
ȩ̵̨̢̘̝̪́̈̌͐̅͝R̴̛͈̥͇̳̂r̵͉͋͒́O̶̩͖̥̯̻̦͎͒͛̓̕͠͠ͅR̷͚͉̻̖͍̳͗̅̑͋̋̓ͅ . . . . ̶̨̝̤̫̩͚͍͈̍̃͆̌͗̊̇͗S̸̹̰͉̝̣͖͓̻̱̰̔͋̑̓̇̈́U̸͓̯̽͊͐̐́̌͋c̴̜̫̫͇̮͗͌͂̔̊͋́C̶̪͐́̈́͐̅̌͘ë̸́̀̓͒ͅS̴̈́̃...