Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Shut up, Jack

940 35 5
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Third Person POV*
The group paced around the hospital room. Anna and Elsa kept themselves entertained by braiding each other's hair. Merida and Hiccup worked on homework. Jack and Kristoff nibbled on their fingernails as Rapunzel anxiously waited beside Eugene, holding his hand. "When is he going to wake up?" Jack exclaimed. Everyone immediately shushed him.

"Jack, it will happen when it happens." Elsa frowned. The doctors called everyone to tell them that Eugene would wake up possibly in the next hour. The parents were at work on this Saturday, so the teens put it upon themselves to be there when he wakes up.

"Why not now? We've waited for almost three weeks!" Jack cried as he held up three fingers.

"We feel the same way," Rapunzel replied. "If we just have to have patience. He'll wake up. I know it." She smiled as she leaned forward, brushing his hair out of his eyes. She's been waiting for this moment. She knew today she'd hear he's voice.

"This just isn't working!" Merida yelled as she threw her pencil across the room, hitting Kristoff on the head.

"Oww!" He whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Mer, you just have to find x." Hiccup explained as he helped her with her math assignment. Kristoff tossed the pencil back and Merida caught it. Immediately, Hiccup reached over and helped Merida with their math.

"This is getting boring!" Anna whined as she braided Elsa's hair for like the tenth time. She tossed Elsa's hair over her shoulder and laid on the floor. Anna didn't want to be cramped in that tiny room. It was depressing to her to watch Jack and Kristoff worry.

"Then go for a walk." Elsa suggested. Elsa couldn't understand why Anna didn't think of that before.

"Great idea. Kristoff, we're going on a walk." Anna declared as she hopped to her feet. She ran to him and grabbed his hand.

"Kristoff immediately started shaking his head. "But I want to be here when he wakes up!" Kristoff argued. He was not going to miss it. Even if it went missing out on some alone time with his crush.

"Kristoff, please! Just a walk to the vending machine and back." Anna pleaded. Anna had started to grow feelings for Kristoff. He was sweet and kind. She wanted him to be everywhere with her.

Kristoff groaned and rubbed his hand against his forehead thinking. "Ya know, if you would go now, you would stop wasting time." Rapunzel smirked from beside Eugene. Anna squealed and dragged Kristoff out the door.

"She likes him." Hiccup stated. Everyone hummed in agreement. Suddenly, Rapunzel started squealing.

"What's going on?" Jack questioned as he leaned over Rapunzel's shoulder.

"Look!" She cried. She slowly lifted her hand for effect. Eugene's hand was tightly holding on. He was starting to gain control of his muscles.

"He's waking up!" Elsa awed. Everyone cheered, happy to finally see movement come from the dead like body. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched Eugene, hoping he would perform another miracle.

"Anna! Come on." Kristoff impatiently whined as he quickly tapped his foot. He wanted to get back there and see if anything was happening.

"I'm trying, but this stupid machine won't take my dollar." Anna complained. She frantically shoved the dollar back in, only for it to be spit back out. She groaned and slammed her head against the machine, leaving behind a mark.

Kristoff snatched the dollar from her hands and rubbed it against the machine. He fed it back and it finally took it. Anna happily jumped up and down and ordered what she wanted. "Can we go now?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes. Would you like some M&Ms?" Anna smiled as she held out a handful. Kristoff shrugged his shoulders.

"Might as well." He chuckled as they sped walked back to the room. Before he could reach the handle, Anna pulled him back.

"Wait," She called. Kristoff looked back, confused. She looked at the ground and shuffled her foot. "I was wondering if you kind of liked me." She mumbled. She had been wanting to ask that for a long time, even when she was dating that stupid jerk named Hans.

"Yeah." He smiled, his cheeks turning a light pink. He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure what to say. Anna eyes darted everywhere, then finally landed on his cheek along with a kiss.

"I think I like you too." She blushed. Kristoff smiled and opened the door for her. Everyone looked at the couple and smirked.

"Well, don't you too look like little tomatoes." Jack teased. He knew something happened outside that door.

"Shut up, Jack." Elsa smiled.

"I'm just teasing." Jack laughed as he held up his hands. Kristoff walked by him and playfully punched his arm.

"Oww! Elsa, he hit me!" Jack tattled. He wasn't going to let that happen without a punishment.

"You deserve it." Elsa smirked. She was happy to see Jack be himself again. It was like knowing that Eugene was partially awake lifted a weight from everyone's shoulders.

Jack's jaw dropped as laughter was heard from the room. He pounced onto Kristoff's back. The two started fighting, making a lot of noise. "Guys, settle down!" Hiccup laughed as the two fought over the last chair, which happened to be between Anna and Elsa.

"I think I should sit down." Jack stated.

"No way!" Kristoff laughed as he argued with his friend. Suddenly, noise was heard from the other side.

"Guys! Shush!" Rapunzel demanded as Eugene started stirring. Everyone immediately shut up and stared, watching to see what would happen. Eugene's eyes fluttered open. He couldn't see very well, getting a blurry imagine of everything. Suddenly, his eyes locked in on a girl. Her green eyes were brighter than he remembered.

"Rapunzel?" He croaked. Rapunzel leaned forward to get closer. Everyone sat on the edge of their seats with their jaws wide open. He was talking!

"Eugene?" Rapunzel gasped. She couldn't tell if it was a dream or real life. She had to know.

He looked over her face and noticed something very different about her. "Did I ever tell you that I've got a thing for brunettes?" He teased. Suddenly, Rapunzel jumped into his arms.

"Eugene!" She cried. He jumped from her sudden impact as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He quickly wrapped his arms around her. He brought her in tight and snuggled his face into her neck. She let go and look him in the eyes with tears streaming down her face.

"I thought you were never coming back! I didn't know what to do. I haven't been able to do anything without you. I was a wreck!" She sobbed. He face was red from letting out her sorrow. Eugene calmed her down and wiped away her tears.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. It's alright." He smiled. He didn't understand what happened, but something had made her terribly upset. He didn't know why her hair was short or brunette, but he didn't care.

She giggled and grabbed ahold of his collar. She smashed her lips against his. Just like before, he was startled from the sudden action, but eventually fell in sync. Jack cleared his throat, almost ready to throw up from the make out session. They stopped and looked at the group. Everyone was widely smiling. Eugene was awake! "Why are you smiling?" Eugene questioned. Usually the group didn't like watching Rapunzel and him make out.

"You're alive!" Anna shouted. Eugene shot her a confused look while everyone began rambling on and on, shoving questions down his throat.

"Shut it!" Merida screamed, making everyone cover their ears. Merida chuckled then straighten her posture. "Now, let's let Eugene ask us his questions." Merida explained. Everyone sheepishly agreed as they quieted down.

"Okay," He chuckled. Everyone looked at, ready for questions. He cleared his throat. "First question, where am I?"

"You're at the hospital." Hiccup smiled. He was happy to have his friend back.

"Why?" Eugene persisted. Rapunzel immediately rose her hand, showing that she wanted to answer. She looked up at him.

"Well we were coming back from Kristoff's meet in Webster and a drunk driver swerved into our lane and hit us head on." Rapunzel explained. Eugene's eyes widen and he looked around at everyone. They nodded their heads, telling him it was true.

"But no one else is hurt?" Eugene frowned. He didn't know if he was the only in the car or if there were others. But no one else looked injured.

"No. I got a sprained arm and back issues, Rapunzel got her hair chopped off, and Hiccup, he well.." Merida trailed. Everyone looked at the scrawny auburn teen. He raised his pant leg, showing off his battle scar.

"I got my leg amputated." He chuckled. Eugene's face went pale. He looked like he was going to be sick.

"Eugene." Kristoff said as he looked around at the group.

"You guys were worried about me when that kid got his leg chopped off! What is wrong with you people!" Eugene shouted. He couldn't understand why everyone cared more about him than Hiccup. Hiccup literally lost a limb.

"Hiccup wasn't in a coma for three weeks." Jack replied. Eugene raised his eyebrow confused.

"I was in a coma?" He awed. Everyone nodded their heads slowly.

"That's why I was afraid of you not coming back." Rapunzel frowned. Eugene lightly smiled and brushed her now brown hair out of her green eyes. He leaned over and gave her another slow kiss. Everyone, mostly Rapunzel, was thrilled to have their friend back.

.........................................................................................................................
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! We have had two snow days in less than a week, and it's not even December. That's just crazy!Anyways, have a happy Thanksgiving and please don't buy too much stuff when you go Black Friday shopping. See ya later alligators!

This was basically me:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 832 41
Jack Frost is like his name, cold. He is mean to everyone placing him at outcast status at his new school. Elsa Winters is the most popular girl at s...
15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
5.1K 179 48
After the adventures in the summer, every hero was sent back home but some decided to keep adventuring. Join Hiccup, Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa, an...
80.1K 3.1K 35
ั”vั”rั‡ฯƒnั” hฮฑั• ฮฑ pั”rfั”ct ั•ฯƒulmฮฑtั”, ั‡ฯƒu juั•t hฮฑvั” tฯƒ ะฒั” ะฒrฮฑvั” ั”nฯƒugh tฯƒ fรญnd thั”m. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...