Room Mates // E.D

By oregonmarie

Miya moved from Portland OR to Las Angeles CA to attend a university. Her parents decided to move her into a... More

Room Mates // E.D
Off. We. Go
Falling
Why?
Love?
Awkward
Hate
Bloody
Helping?
Understanding
Co Star
Shut Doors
Sunshine
MoonShine
Reveal
Issues
Cam
The So Called End

losing

2.6K 58 6
By oregonmarie

Ethan POV

I stood up again and walked to Miya who was asleep on the hospital bed. I looked at her beautiful face and cupped one of my hands on her cheek. "Your visiting time is over Mr.Dolan." said a nurse in the room. "Okay, thank you." I said with a smile. I left the room still confused. I had my keys in my pocket. I walked out the hospital and looked around for my car.

Brook POV

I was laying down on my bed thinking about Miya until I got a text...

2 DAYS LATER

Miya POV

I been awake all day and still recovering. Today someone is donating some of their blood to me and I should be able to go home too. "Hi Miya, your doner is here." Said a nurse walking in with a young male... wait. "This is Jessie." Said the nurse. Jessie was my ex boyfriend from freshman year of high school since he moved. "Hi." I said with a small smile. I pretended that I didn't know him. "Well shall we begin?" Said the nurse. "Ya... sure." I said as I sank down into the sheets. Jessie sat in a chair next to me. I watched as the nurse collected enough blood. "Okay, ready Miya?" Asked the nurse. "Ya." I said nervously... I mean like your ex boyfriends blood in you body. The needle was placed into my skin as a sharp pinch was placed. The process was slow and quite painful. "All done." Said the nurse ands she bandaged me up. "You lucky Miss Miya because Jessie was the only A type blood doner available." Said the nurse as she cleaned up a little. "Aw well thanks Jessie." I said as I looked at him. "No problem." Said Jessie. At this point I was wondering if he remembered me. "Be right back." Said the nurse as she left the room. "I missed you." Said Jessie as he looked at me. I looked at the wall. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Don't you remember me?" He asked. I gave him a confused face. "Your ex boyfriend Jessie." He said once again. I had too do it. "OH ya now I know who you are." I said. "And I missed you too... like I mean we never talked ever since you left me." I said. "Ya I still regret that." He said. "Okay Miya I filled out the last of your papers and you are ready to go home." Said the nurse as she walked back in. "Okay, thank you so much." I said as she unplugged me from all these machines. I got up and hugged Jessie goodbye. "Thank you so much." I said in the hug. "No problem Princess." He said in the hug too. I remember when he called me princess. They left the room and I texted Brook to pick me up. I changed into some fresh clothes Brook gave me yesterday. I walked back to my phone and Brook said she was busy and that Ethan will pick me up. I just went with it and grabbed my belongings before heading down to the lobby to sign out. My parents were actually worried about me up in Portland.
I walked out the hospital to find Ethan leaning against his car. "Hey." I said as I walked up to him. "Hey, glad you feel better now." He said as he hugged me and opened my car door. "Thanks." I said as I hopped in. "Wanna get some Taco Bell?" Asked Ethan as we drove off. "Sure." I said looking at him with a smile.

When we got to out apartment door, we walked in to see Brook packing. "Brook?" I said placing my stuff down. "I can't be here anymore!" Yelled Brook as she threw all her clothes into her suitcase. "Go check on Grayson." I whispered to Ethan. As Ethan left to Grayson's room I walked closer to Brook. "Brook why do you need to leave?" I asked very concerned. "MY FAMILY IS DIEING!" She yelled as tears fell out onto her wide cheeks. "What?" I asked shocked. "MY DAD, BROTHER, AND MY YOUNGER SISTER WERE MURDERED!" She yelled once again. "Brook you need to calm down and stop yelling" I said as I raised my voice and kneeled next to her. She just cried. "Brook, calm down please before you hurt your-"
I was punched in the face... I fell back away from Brook.
I sat up with my cheek pounding in pain. "Brook!" I yelled with tears as she zipped up her two suitcases and stormed out the apartment door. I sat there crying. "MIYA?" Said Ethan as he peeked out of Grayson's room. "Ya?" I asked. "Oh my god are you okay?" Asked Ethan as he approached me. "Ya, how's Grayson?" I said as I slowly stood up. "Uh, he is okay, but he did say that Brook slapped him." Said Ethan...

I hated all of this

"Why is everything bad happening all in a row right now in our lives?!" I yelled in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 232 45
Ethan and Grayson Dolan has always been bullied and lied to and about. They move to LA after years of mistreatment and abuse from the people around...
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
90.6K 2K 23
Arabella grew up in New Jersey and was always friends with Ethan and Grayson. But when she was 13, her mom and dad made her move to California, from...
71.4K 688 19
stories about two cute goofs. ©️eliseyas, 2018/2019