Only You

jinjuya által

He was her light, he was her life and she was the sunflower. [ 081016 - 010217 ] All right reserved © jinjuya... Több

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
jeon
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
heads up
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
jinjuya's note
Happy 1st Anniv

Chapter 23

1.3K 104 21
jinjuya által

• eunha •

"Ah! Finally some fresh air!" Yerin beamed while jumping around like a child on the main deck of this ferry boat. Taehyung and I chuckle at how cute she is.

I'm really glad that Yerin and I gotten really close this year. If it weren't for her bubbly personality, I would probably be a typical loner at school. She has this contagious smile that you wouldn't be able to resist. I guess that's one of the reason why her ultimate crush at school fell in love with her, now they're a couple.

"OMO! Seagulls! Let's feed it!" She exclaimed pointing at the sky above us. "Wait here. I have crackers in my bag." She ran back to our seats where Mingyu and Jungha are.

I've noticed that those two have gotten really close this past few days. I think it's a good thing that Mingyu have been talking to other people and not just me or his cousin Taehyung. I'm pretty sure his reason why he agreed to go with us isn't just because my mom wants him to chaperone me, he want to relax as well. I can see them laughing from where I'm standing and I smiled at the view.

I hardly see Mingyu laugh or smile like that. The way he smile when he looks at me is stained with worry and sadness. This is the first time that I saw him smile without a single concern written on his face.

"Hey, you alright?" Taehyung nudged me with his elbow.

"Yeah. Why?" I said, eyes are still locked on the two.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" He said looking out onto the vast sea, his arms supporting his leaning figure.

"What do you mean?" Now he has my full attention. I started to get nervous, praying that no one saw me and Jungkook a while ago.

"You don't have to pretend. I saw all of it." He looked up to me.

"I really don't know what you're talking about."I started to be restless.

"Why can't the two of you just admit that you still love each other and save yourselves from all this drama?" He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't you see? His girlfriend is in there." I gestured my hands towards Jungha and his eyes followed. I feel worn out and defeated.

"As far as I know he doesn't have-" He was cut by Yerin's arrival.

"It looks like we won't be able to feed the birds." She pouted and Taehyung started pinching her cheeks. "We're near the pier already." She pointed at the island where we'll be staying.

"It's okay Yerin, we'll feed them next time." I smiled.

We arrived at Udo Island around lunch time. Cars are allowed to be brought in the ferry so Jimin didn't hesitate to bring it with us even though the fee for it is a little expensive. He insisted in bringing it or else we'll be riding tourist bus to get around Udo Island.

This time, Taehyung and Yerin took the chance to seat on the back of the car. Leaving me between Jungkook and Mingyu, while the Park siblings are in the front. I looked back at Taehyung who's clearly enjoying what he has done. My eyes moved to Yerin, asking for friendly support but all I received was a half smile.

"Where are we staying again oppa?" Jungha asked Jimin, preparing to enter the address in the gps.

"Blue Night Glamping House. It's only ten minutes away." He started the car's engine.

"Do we get free lunch there? I'm starving." Yerin said. That's when I realized I'm hungry as well.

Sitting for ten minutes between Jungkook and Mingyu felt like forever. No one even dare to move one bit. I can only look ahead. From time to time I would feel Mingyu's eyes on me. I would meet his eyes on the window but as soon as I look at it, he would avert his eyes somewhere, pretending he's not looking at me.

I'm confused as to why he started acting that way.

After arranging all the accommodation details in the front desk, the employee then led us to two glamping house. Basically, glamping is a mash up word for glam camping. The Blue Night Glamping House is a campsite where the standard size tents are as big as a dorm wherein you can fit 3 bunk beds, that means six people per room.

The only problem we have right now is there's seven of us.

"Okay, so who's going to sleep on the floor?" Jimin asked while eating lunch outside our room. There's this huge wooden platform that looks like a wide bed reserved per room where you can eat, sit or even sleep.

"Let's figure it out after eating." Jungkook answered.

"Why don't we play kai bai bo?" Taehyung suggested effortlessly before digging to his rice.

"Why that?" Mingyu said sounding unsure.

"I think it's a great idea." Jungha inserted.

"Yeah. I think so too. The results would be fair." Yerin supported the idea.

"See? I'm a genius." He said then took a huge bite of samgyupsal. He ended up choking and everyone else ended up laughing at him.

I was silent the whole time. I couldn't care less where will I be sleeping tonight, the only thing I'm worried about is how will I be able to endure the pain if I see Jungkook and Jungha being lovey dovey together for the whole trip.

After eating, I went straight to our shared room. I've been here in less than a day but I'm already exhausted. I placed my things in the upper bunk bed on the farthest side of the small room, perpendicular to the tent opening.

I simply lied down on the bed and called my parents.

"Hi honey! We miss you. How's your vacation?" Eomma greeted cheerfully.

"It's great. I wish you and appa were here, I miss you guys." I closed my eyes. "How's appa by the way?" I added.

"Your appa got even busier but don't worry, we're fine here." Just by hearing her sigh, I know there's something she's not telling me.

"What do you want me to buy for you?" I asked hurriedly so cheer my mom.

"Oh! Anything baby, surprise me!" She beamed and it made me smile just to hear her happy.

"Okay eomma. I'll call you later. Love you." I waited for her goodbye before I hung up.

After talking with my mom, I took my time relaxing inside the room since all of them are outside, busy looking at the place and exploring the whole area. I searched on naver what souvenirs are famous here in Udo Island that my parents would like.

I read some blogs about travel experiences here in Udo Island, some of them also brought their own cars here to drive around Udo Island. I saw some pictures of Udo that doesn't look like we're in South Korea at all. Some of the places here, especially those on higher ground looks like we're in New Zealand, the only missing are the alps.

Apparently, we can tour the island using their bicycle tour. They also offer speed boat, jet ski and sea fishing services for those who have adventurous heart.

There's alot of lighthouse in the area, each are of different colour and height. I would like to visit even just one of them. Most of all, I wanted to visit the Hagosudong Beach. It's famous for its white sand and turquoise, emerald green water that turns into a very clear water as it gets near to the shore. It's so clear that you'll be able to see through it.

"Eunha? Everyone's waiting for you." Jungha entered the room.

"Oh. I'll be there in a minute." I placed my phone back to my bag and went out.

Outside, everyone else was already waiting for me, they're all in gathered in the platform, making a circle. Yerin and Taehyung are glued to each other as usual. When I saw Jungha sat between Mingyu at Jungkook, I didn't know where to sit. I had already planned to stick beside Mingyu but there's no space on his other side, Taehyung already occupied it. I didn't have a choice so I sat beside Jimin and Yerin.

"One of us will be sleeping on the floor." Jimin started as soon as I was comfortable in my position.

"Then let's play. Kai Bai Bo!" Taehyung chanted out of nowhere, so everyone else panicked and threw their hands in the middle without really thinking if they should play rock, paper or scissor.

"I wasn't ready! Not fair" Jungha complained to Taehyung.

"It's only a practice round. Chill." He chuckled.

"Alright. Kai Bai Bo!" He chanted again. We all looked at our hands and The first person to win was Yerin only.

"Kai Bai Bo!" This time everyone shouted along with Taehyung. Mingyu and Jungkook won. The only person left playing was me, Jungha, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Kai Bai Bo!" A single paper lost to three scissors. Just like that, I'll be sleeping on the floor tonight. I hope they have extra pillows for me.

"Yah! How can you make my Eunha sleep on the ground?" Yerin exclaimed and hit Taehyung's head.

"It's okay Yerin, I lost fair and square." I assured her that I was okay with it, which is true. "Seriously, it's okay. I'll just ask at the front desk for an extra blanket or something." I added.

Nobody said a thing after that so I took the initiative to stand up and go back to the room but two other guys also did.

"I'll sleep on the floor." They both said at the same time.

-------------

Who do you think was that? it's pretty obvious isn't it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ see you on the next chapter! Votes and comments are appreciated. ♥

Stay cute bunnies!

-jinjuya

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
37.9K 1.3K 61
What's the special thing about being Friends? Date Started: August 14, 2020 Date Ended: February 17, 2022
50.2K 2.2K 20
Jungkook who always be the warrior to Eunha.But when Eunha fell in love with him,her bestfriend from child Sinb fall in love with the same person.Wil...
12K 338 18
love is love ♡︎ ( han jisung × straykids )