This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Twenty Seven

1K 37 9
By chubbybunnykp

***Please stick to the end and read the author note because it was brought to my attention that this story of mine was plagiarized!

________________________________________________________________________________

"What's your story?" Sasuke asked, not taking his eyes off of the road. The hand that was resting on the stick shift found it's way to Sakura's knee. Giving it a squeeze, he took her hand in his. "Tell me."

"Oh, I don't know." A smile graced her features as she stole a glance at him. "Hmm... where should I begin?"

"The beginning." He replied. Stopping at a red light, Sasuke leaned over and poke the place just where her heart was. "Tell me the story of what makes you this girl name is Sakura Haruno."

"Well that, Uchiha, is a very long story."

"I have time," he smirked.

"Alright then." She smiled back at him. "Well... little baby girl Haruno was born in the late evening of March 28th. And, oh, I'm kidding. That would take forever it I start from the beginning, beginning. I grew up in the great, big Haruno family. Showered with love 'til no end. I really don't remember much but my brothers were the best. Chasing off bullies and guys in the process too." A small laugh filled the car at the memory. "They wouldn't even let a boy come within ten feet of me. Friday nights were ice cream and movies. I was always in charge of the ice cream flavors while they would pick out the movies. Oh, how I hated it when they chose horror films. I loathed them. As a little girl, I always thought those were real too! I blame them for all of those sleepless nights. Funny... I never thought that they would happen to me. The damn irony." Her smile turned into a bitter one as she looked down at her hands in her lap.

Her voice faltered a bit, losing its bright, airy tone. "I knew something was wrong that day. You know that erking, dark feeling that starts in your gut, stirring like mad in your stomach? I felt it all morning. No, all day actually. Here I was, little Sakura just casually walking home, all innocent in her little school uniform. And then a black van pulled up beside me. Next thing I know, I'm beaten and bruised. Not broken. Never. But that was the ending of my luxurious life and the beginning of living rock bottom. Though, I never found out who or why those people kidnapped me."

"My family looked for me alright. I don't know for sure but I believe they did. My parents weren't all business centered and heartless. They loved spending time with me and my brothers. I remembered every year when it was the week of the Sakura Festival, they would take off from work for the whole week. The Sakura Festival was even bigger than all of our birthdays combined. And for that week, I was treated like a Princess, even more than on a usual basis. It was great." By the end of the sentence, a Cheshire grin found its way to her face.

"Hn. Wasn't someone spoiled."

"Hey!" Sakura exclaimed. "When you're as cute as me, it's bound to happen." And then she quickly added with a smile, "Just kidding."

He parked the car and got out. Walking briskly to the passenger side, he opened the door for her. As Sakura got up, he made sure to accidentally brush his lips across her cheek. His hot breath fanned against her ear, whispering, "Hn. I believe you."

The rosette had to fight down the blush that was threatening to cover her cheeks as they made their way inside. The couple caught many stares and gasps in the hallway but the stares were more directed towards a certain shiny rock on Sakura's finger. Through a set teeth of a smile, she whispered, "Nice way to attract attention, Chicken-Ass."

"Hn. It's just a rock."

"A shiny one."

"Hn."

"You're delirious."

"Just let them think what they want." Sasuke said as he held the door of Sakura's locker. Bending down a bit, "What matters is what you think of it."

"Okay, fine, lover boy." Sakura teased. She stood on her toes, going in for a kiss, but she stopped short as someone cleared their throat. Sighing with a smile gracing her lips, she turned around still holding her locker's door. "Hey, guys!"

"Well hello to you two, too." Ino winked before continuing on, "My aren't we getting carried away here. Now let me remind you that - what is that?" Ino was left gaping like a fish as she noticed Sakura's left hand. "Is that a ring on your hand?"

Sakura merely glanced at the ring, acting like it was no big deal. "Yeah."

The crazed blond immediately grabbed her hand in awed. "Did Sasuke finally ask you to marry him?" She asked, admiring the ring while the rest of the girls crowded around her.

"Maybe."

"Sakura." Ino screeched, earning her winces from everyone around her. She muttered a quick 'sorry' and lowered her voice. "Did he?"

"Maybe."

All of the girls including Naruto heaved out a long sigh. Naruto shook his head and slapped Sasuke hard on the back. The young Uchiha sent him a glare in return. "Guess we'll have to wait for the moment this bastard comes to me asking to be his best man to find out if he really proposed or not."

Sasuke was surprised not to find a certain pink-haired girl at her locker by the end of the day. But he was definitely surprised to find her in the backseat of his car, sprawled out on her stomach, half sleep. "Sakura... what are you doing?"

The girl groaned loudly, "Why the hell did you let me stay up all night on an exam day?"

"Hn. It's not my fault someone wanted to have fun on their birthday." Sasuke smirked, reaching around to buckle the seat belt over her laying body. Then he pulled out of the school's parking lot. "Get up."

"No."

"Sakura."

"No."

"Well you might want to."

"No."

"You're meeting Granny in about 30 minutes." Sasuke quickly slipped in.

"What?" Sakura exclaimed as she scrambled to get up in her seat. Any sleepiness was gone in an instant. Frowning, she asked, "And you didn't mention this to me earlier because?"

"Hn."

"Oh, don't you 'hn' me, mister." Sakura growled. "Now explain."

With an amused smirk, he replied with an answer that he knew would ruffle her feathers. "Hn." In the rear mirror he saw her give him the death glare, which widened his smirk even more, much to her annoyance. Turning his attention back to the road, he said, "We'll drop by your house and change."

"Well, duh." Sakura huffed, pulling at her school uniform.

Glancing at her once again, he said, "Cheer up, will you?"

"No." She crossed her arms in a childish manner and stared out the window.

"Sakura... come one." She was still fuming. "Sakura..."

"Don't talk to me."

"Sakura, come on. You can't be that mad."

And he stood corrected as she got out of the car and walked away with a slam of the door. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, and reached in the trunk for his clothes before following after her. She didn't even wait for him as the doors of the elevators closed as he stepped inside the lobby.

"Nope. She's mad." Sasuke concluded as he began to take the stairs. "Girls as so...," he sighed yet again as he added in Shikamaru's signature saying, "troublesome."

When he entered the apartment, Sakura's quiet ranting reached his ears. And it continued even after he got out of the bathroom all changed into his suit and tie. Adjusting his tie, Sasuke knocked on her bedroom door, "Sakura?" After a few minutes with no reply, he knocked again. "Hey... don't be mad. Sakura?"

Just as he was about to knock another time, Sakura yanked the door open with a frown on her pretty face. She hissed, "What?" The girl traded her school uniform for a creme white dress that complimented her skin tone with navy cardigan that matched his outfit. Slung over her shoulder was a simple, white cross-body.

He looked at her in the eyes. Onyx clashed with emerald. His hands came up and pinched both sides of her lips. He pulled them upwards to form a smile. "Frowns don't look good on a pretty little face like yours." Then he kissed her forehead, "Cheer up."

Sakura gave him one last glare before slumping her shoulders in defeat and letting her anger reside. "I know. But it would have been nice if you gave me a heads up. We're talking about your Granny here. She's not just someone. She's going to make me make it or break it into the family. And after your parents, Granny decides if I'm suitable for you. One wrong word and she hates, then we're back to step one."

Sasuke rubbed her shoulder and led her to the door. "Don't fuss about it. You'll be fine. Granny will love you."

"If you say so...," Sakura whispered.

Without another word, Sasuke had her whisked away to the Uchiha Manor.

Upon stepping inside, Sakura's legs turned into jelly. Just staring at the creme colored walls seemed to much. Sakura felt like the room was too cramped, though in reality it was impossible. Sasuke placed his hand on the center of her lower back in a reassuring manner. Daisuke met them halfway before they even got to the living room. "Nee-chan!"

The frown on her lips was replaced by a smile at the sight of the little boy. She scooped him up as he jumped into her arms. Straightening his outfit, she commented, "Why aren't we handsome here." Beside her, she heard Sasuke clear his throat as he too straighten his suit up with a smirk. "You too, Uchiha." Turning back to Daisuke, she asked, "So how's life without Nee-chan, hm?"

"Boring!" Daisuke pouted. "When are you guys going to get married? I want Nee-chan to come live with us!"

The duo started to cough, well at least Sakura did.

"I think they already are. Look at the big, shiny rock on her finger! See!" The rest of the Uchiha children came rushing in as one pulled on her left hand and pointed at ring on her ring finger. Meanwhile the others let out 'ohhs' and 'ahhs' as they admired it. Sakura face heats up at all of the kids mumbling.

And her sole savior that came to her rescue was yet again, non other than Mikoto. "Alright, let's leave Sakura alone noe. She just got here. Let her settle down first." All of the young Uchihas sighed and obliged to Mikoto's order. They all said their goodbyes and left the couple in peace with Mikoto. The Uchiha matriarch took both of them into her arms. "Oh, it's so good to see you guys."

"Mom."

"Mikoto-san -," before Sakura could finish, Mikoto shot her a look. Embarrassed, Sakura corrected herself, "Mikoto."

Smiling, Mikoto said, "Now that sounds better to the ear, ne? Well come on, dinner's waiting for us."

Mikoto led them into the dining room, where Sakura sat down in the empty seat with Sasuke at her side. Immediately she was greeted with a bunch of 'hellos' and nods from the aunts and uncles including the main Uchiha household, which she all returned. She got a stare from Granny and bowed her head in respect. Although she seemed calm and collected on the outside, she was total mayhem on the inside. Knowing her well, Sasuke reached underneath the table and gave her knee a squeeze.

Dinner went fine, Fugaku and Granny would pop a few questions here and there, nothing too serious. Mikoto threw in some humor too. But the highlight of the show was Daisuke. He went on and on about his 'Nee-chan' with all of the other kids backing him up too.

"When she first came, one of our trip to the lake house, Nee-chan stayed up all night with us. We made this really long and awesome story with banners. When we finished coloring and drawing the banners, we taped them together and made a story slide show."

"Yeah! It was a lot of fun." A little girl agreed, nodding her head. "She makes the best chocolate chop cookies ever. They're so good!" At the mentioning of Sakura's homemade cookies, all of the kids sighed dreamily, much to the adults' amusement.

After a moment of fantasizing about cookies, Daisuke continued on with his story. "And then another time, Nii-san and Nee-chan took me to the park. It was awesome. They got me ice cream and even took me to the swings. Nii-san pushed me really high. Well not as high as he pushed Nee-chan. But I felt like I was flying. Actually...," Daisuke paused as he tried to come up with a word to describe the moment, "It felt like family... yeah! It felt like family." At the comment, many of the adults turned their head to look at her. Some even raised their eyebrows and nodded in a content manner.

"Ma, what do you think of the girl?" Fugaku asked as he leaned back in his seat watching the couple among the people around them. He looked over at Granny, who was seating across from him in the love-seat with his wife.

"She's... different." Granny commented as she watched her grandson spin the girl out and back into his arms. "The air around her is different. She has this light, calm yet bright air around her. Unlike all of the rich girls her age, she dresses very modestly and she's not snobby. Quite caring too, judging from the stories my little grandkids have told me. Intelligent is definitely part of her genes, which is good. You can tell it from her eyes. Oh, her eyes. Now those are a pair of beautiful orbs. I can see how my dearest grandson is drawn to her." She nodded, agreeing with herself. "Oh, yes. They're truly captivating. Her eyes are truly the windows to her soul. They tell such an amazing story even if she doesn't tell you herself. Very beautiful."

"Oh, all of the hardships she's faced," Mikoto nodded. "But the girl is strong. You wouldn't think someone with a small frame like her as strong but she is."

"I bet she's stubborn too." Granny laughed heartily. "Oh, that's probably the only reason why she can stand that grandson of mine. Very stubborn I tell you, very."

The three adults watched as the couple dance yet again. Sasuke had one hand resting on her waist, while the other held her free hand that wasn't on his shoulder, close to his chest. Their foreheads were close to touching but not quite. He bent down to whisper something into Sakura's ear causing her to smile brightly. In return, the rosette whispered something back. To the trio's amazement, they watched as a smile graced the young Uchiha's features. A smile, showing his pearly white teeth.

"I like her." Mikoto smiled at the sight set in front of her.

Granny sighed but neverless, a small smile came onto her lips. "I guess she's acceptable." Looking over at Fugaku, she asked, "What about you, son?"

Taking a sip from his drink, he said, "I wouldn't mind having pink haired, green eyed grandchildren running around."

Mikoto's smile widened, clapping her hands together, she gushed, "Oh, they're going to be so cute!"

"Son, what's the deal with the Yamanakas?"

"The arranged marriage?" Granny nodded, so he continued. "From my perspective, we never broke any promises. Miss. Yamanaka Ino pulled out on her own will. No one forced her to do so. I checked up the Yamanaka Family last weekend and it seems that Miss. Yamanaka is having an acquaintances with the young man from the Inuzuka Family. Therefore there is no arranged marriage."

"So the marriage was broken that easy?" Granny asked with a raised eyebrow. "It didn't seem like a serious matter to the Yamanakas."

"No. It wasn't even spoken of until the beginning of the recent year. And Miss. Yamanaka had a word in it happening. We just took it as a simple business agreement." Fugaku replied.

Unexpectedly, Granny burst out laughing hysterically. Holding her stomach, she wiped away her tears. "Oh, what a fright you must have caused the boy."

"Sasuke?"

"Of course, who else?" Granny said, her laughter slowly dying down. "Alright then, I would like to talk to the girl."

Fugaku left to leave the talking to the ladies while Mikoto went to fetch Sakura. Granny watched in amusement as Mikoto came up to the girl and gave her a hug. Then, as Mikoto told her of her requested present, the smile on her face morphed into a frown of horror. Worriedly, the girl turned to Sasuke and began to ramble, oh the poor darling. The young Uchiha patted her shoulder and gave her some words of assurance. But it was Mikoto who pulled her away, and began heading over. The rosette kept on glancing back at Sasuke as Mikoto dragged her across the floor.

Now that the girl was standing in front of her, she bowed, "Granny."

"Sakura," Granny greeted. Then she patted the seat right beside her, "Come darling, take a seat."

Hestinatly, Sakura inched over and sat down beside Granny. Her palms became all clamy and sweaty. Wiping them on her dress, Sakura then clasped them together in her lap.

Laughing lightly, Granny took her hands into her own. "Oh, no need to be nervous. Unless...," suddenly her face became all serious, "you're trying to play my dear grandson for his riches and wealth."

A/N: I apologize for the delay in updating this pre-written story. Pharmacy School has been a little more crazy than normal. But as mentioned before, this story, I've posted the full version on another writing platform under the username of MusicLover2010. Since I'm just trying to spread my story onto other platforms for other fans to read. 

Link is provided down below!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7984595/1/This-Girl-s-Name-is-Sakura-Haruno

It has also come to my attention that a fan has rudely and inappropriately copied this story word by word even with my author notes. The wattpad author name is nalu_lovers , she has copied everything word by word. She retitled the her copied story as "Her Name Is Lucy" and simply changed the character names. I do not appreciate this at all. It is fine if you guys read my story and find it as an inspiration and write something similar to it but it is wrong, WRONG, for you to copy and paste my work and call it your own. Or even using the story with changing characters without my permission. I would have been okay if the author spoke with me first before she copied and paste 4 years of my hard work of writing this story. This was the first story I've ever written, it's like my baby. The story was written through many years of late night writing and frustration because it's hard when writer blocks happens.

Therefore, if you guys can, please go to the author's page/story and comment that she's copying someone's work. Thank you!

I will update the rest of the story on this platform by Thanksgiving. Thank you for your patience and reading this story!

xoxo, KP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
58.1K 2K 137
Sasuke, a player on Konoha High's hockey team has to deal with a girl, Sakura who gets the opportunity to practice with his team. Although things tak...
155K 5.1K 28
"You look so weird!" "Yeah! That ugly white hair of yours is creepy!" "Stay away from the us you monster!" I cried. They always make fun of me becaus...
9.1K 388 40
"Hello, I am 3rd year middle school student Sakura Koki who seemingly cannot do anything. Despite this, I will not let it bring me down! A few days b...