Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Break up

821 34 6
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Anna's POV*
Today's the day. I swiftly walked to where we were planning on meeting. Be cool, Anna. I thought as I saw him. His red tinted hair shimmered in the December moonlight. His green eyes glowed like a wolf's, ready to attack its prey. "Hey, Hans." I greeted.

"Babe." Hans smiled. He took my head and planted a kiss. Everything felt wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. He placed his hand in mine and looked deep into my blue eyes.

"So, I wanted to talk with you about something." I started, looking at the ground. I should have had Elsa come along. It would make me feel more secure, but I told her I was an adult. That was a stupid mistake.

"What about, sugar?" He asked, puckering his lips. His stupid pet names were starting to get on my nerves. I swear, it's like he forgot my name.

"Us." I replied, biting on my lower lip. Hans wasn't one to like being dumped. Trust me, I've heard plenty of stories of him stalking his exs and ruining their chances at another love. But he was only a junior. He couldn't do that, right?

"I see what you're getting at." Hans smirked. He creepily bit his lower lip and scanned his green eyes over my body. It made me feel disturbed and I covered myself more in my coat. The look in his eyes sent shivers down my spine.

"That's not what I meant at all." I snapped, turning up my nose. I quickly zipped my coat up to my neck. I didn't want him to see any of my skin. I tossed my hood over my head and stuck my hands deep into my pockets. I felt like a frightened turtle.

"Then what did you mean, baby?" Hans questioned as he lifted my hood just enough to look at my face. I backed away. I had to tell him today. There was no other option.

"I want to break up." I mumbled. I quickly hid again, sensing him tense up. God, I'm gonna die.

"What did you say?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes at me. I knew he would act like this. He's always acted like he was was some type of royalty, like a prince. Well, he acted nothing like a gentleman.

"I said we're through." I shakily spoke. I was ready for his impact. Only his first hits hurt. Soon, your body slightly goes numb.

"No." He refused, shaking his head at me. I peeked out of my hood and saw him pacing back and forth, his arms angrily crossed across his chest. I was starting to become afraid.

"But we're not working out." I squeaked. I squinted my eyes, worried that my comment would make him more mad.

"We're just hitting bumps, babe." He argued, taking my hands in his. His thumbs quickly ran over my knuckles and his eyebrows were furrowed, showing that he wasn't taking it well.

I flipped my hood off my head, ready to face the beast. "Do you even know my name?" I defended. He stopped in his tracks, his thumbs resting on my middle knuckle. He reminded me of a deer in the headlights. His green eyes were wide. Slowly, I shook my head, ashamed of him. "You don't!" I accused.

"Of course, I do!" He shouted, stomping his foot like a child. I scowled at him, angry at myself. Here, I was falling I love with a man who didn't even know my name.

"Tell me it, Hans!" I exclaimed. I crossed my arms across my chest. I couldn't believe him. "What is my name?"

"It's Tonya," He smirked. My jaw dropped to the floor. Immediately, his face drooped. He realized that he was wrong. "I mean it's Anna." He nervously chuckled.

"It's On-uh. Not Ann-uh!" I shouted. He even pronounced my name wrong! What a jerk. "We're definitely finished!" I stormed away. My angry tears were slipping down my face. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting him to see me weak.

"Fine! I was only using you for money anyways!" He called. After hearing that, I ran to my car. I stuck the key into the ignition and started it. Immediately, a sad song played on the radio. Just great. I slammed my head against the steering wheel and sobbed.

My true love just shattered my heart into a millions pieces. Sure, I was planning on leaving him, but his comments got the best of me. Having him forget my name and being told I was only used for money was like a stab to an open wound. I listened to the sad song, not making me feel better. I didn't want to go home looking like this.

I heard a tap on the window and expected it to be Hans. I frowned and turned to look at him, but when I made eye contact, I realized it was Kristoff. I rolled down my window, embarrassed by my appearance. My mascara was running down my cheeks. "Anna, what happened?" He asked. His brown eyes showed concern. He was always the first one to care for me, besides Elsa.

"I just broke up with Hans." I sniffed. I wiped my eyes, trying to fix myself up. Two paws reached up and a nose peeked into my car. Little ears peaked up, almost as if they were playing peekaboo. I reached over and rubbed the dog's head. He was the softest dog I've ever petted.

"Sorry. This is Sven. I was taking him for a walk in the park and I saw you in your car." Kristoff explained, studying me. He looked a little flabbergasted, like he shouldn't have come talk to me.

"He's cute." I softly smiled. His little eyes peeked over just enough to look at me. He barked, happy to have someone pet him.

"Want to walk and talk? I understand if you don't want to- I was just-"

"Kristoff, I'd love to." I nodded, my blue eyes meeting his brown ones. He looked happy that I actually agreed. I had nothing better to do than talk about what happened. After all, who's a better listener than Kristoff? He was never one to judge or butt in.

He helped me out of the car and Sven quickly jumped onto my legs, happy that I was joining them on their walk. Animals always made me happier. Especially soft, fluffy dogs.

*Jack's POV*
I quickly sped down the hallway. Rapunzel wasn't at school again. I had to do what I thought was best. My footsteps echo off the walls. I was on a mission. I was only doing this for Rap's sake.

I burst through the door to look at what was causing her pain. He hasn't moved in weeks. "Jack." Greg, Eugene's father, spoke. He seemed surprised. I was supposed to be at school.

"Hi." I greeted. He stood up and walked towards me. He seemed confused. I never visit Eugene. I couldn't. It pained me to see one of my best friends froze and unreachable.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school." He frowned. His face was lightly stained with tears. First, he lost his wife. Now, his only child was slipping through his fingers and there was nothing he could do but watch. Of course, he would be sad.

"I know. I just need to do this. Now." I hastily spoke. He nodded and walked towards the door. Greg was never one for words, he could just tell what you wanted. He shut the door, leaving me and Eugene alone. I took a seat beside Eugene.

I placed my elbows on my knees and rested my head in my hands. I was trying so hard to do what Rapunzel has been doing for weeks. I sighed and dragged my hands down my face. "What am I doing?" I questioned. I listened to his heart monitor steadily beat.

I took a deep breath and started my speech. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I just need to say this. You being gone is really, really tough on all of us. People have been acting strong, but their hearts are slowly breaking. You were supposed to wake up last week."

I bit my knuckle, trying to keep my sobs in. I knew Eugene wouldn't care if I cried, but I had to finish my speech. "Rapunzel's been hit the hardest. She doesn't show up to school, Eugene. She doesn't laugh or smile. She doesn't even paint! She isn't a ray of sunshine without you."

"Somedays, I wonder where she went and if she'll ever come back. I'm worried about her. You have to come back. You have to come back. If you don't, nothing will ever get better. I'm falling apart watching her lock herself in her room." I sobbed. I couldn't hold it back anymore. His heartbeat was fastening, almost as if he was worrying.

"You need to come back. Your dad needs you, the gang needs you, Rapunzel needs you. Please just come back, Eugene. If I didn't want you back, I wouldn't be here talking to  someone who won't reply. Please!" I cried, laying my head onto his bed. I let my tears bounce onto his sheets. My heart was breaking watching Rapunzel slowly lose herself. We needed Eugene back for Rapunzel's sake. We needed him back to make everything better.

...........................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...
25.5K 764 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
42.6K 882 60
Elsa Winter is a girl that only has her sister Anna.They both live together and go in collage together. Elsa is nice, stubborn, sometimes shy, she's...