They dont know about us

By writer98

When A beauty Gruru Bethany Mota meets a Vloger Connor Franta at a seven Eleven everything changes when she s... More

A little into :3
Last day of hell
me and Zach starts our new lifes as Collage students
my Californa Tour Guide <3
my Californa Tour guide pt2
I'm going to record with Connor Franta
I LOVE YOU CONNOR FRANTA
it was the best day ever
worst day ever
the first day i didn't come to school...
stressed
closing to an end
so, do you Love me Bethany?
Lazy day with my babe and supprising alittle fun (;
should we do this more often or take a break from...us
this will never work
a little note :3
Falling for you all over again
Nightmares are the worst >_<
Connor is so romantic
Connor Franta is ruining my life
Kat is hidding something
I was in love but you broke me
Graduation day!
New Life after Graduation!
don't ever leave me Okay Ricky?
It finally happend
we got our dream house!
Moving Day
I'm staring my own Singing chanel
two months Pregers :D
9 months later!!!
Authors note <3
AUTHORS NOTE(:

My life with a new baby Girl!

137 0 0
By writer98

chapter 23

A year came around when Ricky finally proposed to me and got married a month later and had my Baby girl named Zoe Just like me and Ricky's dream name for our baby girl "She's beautiful" i said "yeah you are" said Ricky "I met the baby silly" i said "yeah i know" said Ricky pulling out his camera "really Ricky" i said into the camera "yes really" said Ricky "well guys you wanted to see Zoe so here she is" said Ricky "she don't want to be in the camera" i said covering her face "aw common Beth shes cute" said Ricky "Fine" i said uncovering her face "There is the Beauty of this Dillon Fam Zoe Rose Dillon" he announced proudly "that's right best day ever i can go to Starbucks again" i joked "Yes you can" Said Ricky kissing me.

~when we went home~

we got out of the car our best friends all came running out "Omg let me see her!" cried the girls (which is her Aunts) "lol okay okay let me get in the door" i said sitting down "Hey Bethany how is the hospital food?" Joked Trev "horrible" i said "it's not that bad Babe" said Ricky coming up from behind me touching my Butt "Yes it is if your pregnant" i said doing the same "true" said Ricky "now Lemme hold my niece" said Andrea "okay here ya go" i said handing her the baby "Can i please post this on Insatgram?" said Andrea "yeah freak out your Kiandrea shippers" i said "hehe yeah I love messing with them" said Andrea.

"You make the cutest baby's Bethany" said Alexa "I know" i said sitting next to her with my  baby "I think she needs a changing" said Alexa scrunching up her nose "ewwwwww  yeah your right" i said taking her to my bedroom "I will be right back" i said "Have fun" joked Jc "How about you do it" i joked "No that's your Job" laughs Jc.

"I can show you the world Shining, shimmering , splendid, tell me princess, now when did you decide?" i singing along to Aladdin I saw Ricky looking at me "hat you haven't  heard me sing have you?" i said blushing "no i haven't, but you r wonderful at singing" said Ricky kissing my shoulder "thank you" i said kissing him "now lemme change Zoe" i said scooting his butt "Hey you can look but not touch" he said winking "sassy much my love" i said "yes yes i am" he said walking down stairs.

After i got done changing me and my new born i went down stairs and Ricky got me Starbucks "ohhh finally thank you so much" i said hugging him "you are welcome babe you deserve it after all you had a baby" he said "no i had our little Angel" i said "best decision i ever made" said Ricky looking at me "i agree" i said sitting down on the couch with Ricky "aw isn't that cute" whispered Andrea "take a picture" whispered Kian "i will" she said  "post it on Insagram" said Connor "don't you think i won't?" snapped Andrea.

caption: Cuddling on the cough with the new Baby Zoe Rose Dillon

"the baby is crying" whispered Jack "ugh I can feed her" said Andrea "well you have the boobs for them" said Kian "KIAN!" said Andrea "huh" i whined "see look what you have done" said Jc " not my fault that Kian insulted my boobs" she laughed "Right i insulted them" said kian rolling his eyes "let me see the baby" said Andrea "here" said Rebecca "thank you" said Andrea going to the baby's room "I love that baby" said Jen "don't we all?" said Jc i heard him say " I want one" "JC!" laughed Jen "what i do we could make a baby if we tried" said Jc tackling Jen's Neck.

"the baby is all fed" Said Andrea coming out of the room "huh?" i said stretching "I fed your baby when you two where sleeping" Andrea said "Oh thank you Andrea" i said when she handing me Zoe I hear my phone buzz with Insagram notifications "wow who posted me and Ricky sleeping?" i asked. Andrea raised her hand "why" i whined "you two are cute when you sleep so i had to post it" said Andrea "Ohhhhh" i said "and of course Rickle is a sleep still" said Jack "that's him" I said.

"the baby kept him up all night" i said "he let me sleep but when she was hungry he woke me up"  "well yeah" said Rebecca "yeah, so what do you guys want to do?" i said "I really want Pizza" said Jc "so do i" said Kian "i could go for Pizza" said Andrea and Kian " then it's settled" i said getting my phone to call Jets "Let me call" said Connor "okay" i said handing my Ex my phone

"hey what's going on?" asked sleepy Ricky "ordering Pizza" i said "i wanted a kiss" whined Ricky "fine" joked Kian "no get off me you noob" said Ricky "get your own Ricky, Kian" i said "i already did his name is Andrea" he said looking at her "you calling me a dude?" laughed Andrea "yes he is" Joked Jack "smooth Kian" said Andrea "i was kidding" said Kian "I know" laughs Andrea.

"my lips are waiting, My love" said Ricky "here" i said kissing him "much better" he laugh's "guys my mom is calling me"  i said concerned "mom what's the matter?" i said my mom was crying "you sister got hurt pretty bad during Soccer and she is in serious condition and the Doc said..." mom trailed off crying "mom what is it? is Chrissy okay mom MOM PLEASE ANSWER ME!" i said crying "honey I'm sorry..." mom said "please tell me she didn't..." i stopped from saying the word.

"yeah she did, the ball hit her pretty hard in the head and someone kicked her too" she said "she dosen't deserve to Die" i said crying "i know honey, i agree with you but she was a good Sister to you and kind hearted and loved Jc" mom said "Yeah i know she loved Jc now she won't meet him" i said looking at Jc "that's the hardest thing about it" said mom crying again "mom please stop crying, you are going to make me cry" i said whipping my eyes

"well text me or call me with the details where her funeral is mom okay? i will alert the fans on Twitter" i said "Okay love you Bethany" mom said "Love you too mom" i said hanging up crying "what happened?" asked Ricky "My, My sister she-" i said cutting myself off from tears foaming my eyes "what about your sister?" asked Jc "she, she died" i said everyone was quite "don't mind me asking but how?" said Trevor "a soccer ball hit her on the head and someone kicked her as well" i said "what the fudge?" said Sam "yeah better believe it cause its true" i said leaning  on Ricky's shoulder

"I can't believe this happened" i whispered "i know" whispered Ricky the door bell rang "Pizza is here" said Sam "i need help" he said "I got it" said Connor "thank's bud" said sam "sign here please" said the girl "Connor can you do it for me" said Sam "yeah sure" said Connor signed his name and his phone number and wrote give me a call "smooth" whispered Kat 'thanks' he said.

We ate in silence Zoe asleeping on Jen lap "I'm done" i said taking the baby from Jen "Okay I'll take your plate when I'm done" said Ricky "thanks" i said kissing his head "too much prouduct" i said coughing "sorry" said Ricky tilting his head to kiss me. "common little Zoe" i said to my baby

I sat in the baby's room  singing a lullaby so she can go to sleep "goodnight my little Princess" i whispered kissing her forehead and walked out I walked into my room and took out my phone and looked at all me and Chrissy's photos "she was so happy, why did she have to go" i whispered to the sealing if she can hear me. then i decide to download all of her music off ITunes to remember her by "this is for you my beloved sister" i said.

~at the funeral~

"thank you for coming with me Ricky" I said carrying the baby "of course" he said holding my hand "here's the Dillon Family" said my Aunt "Hey Aunt Lynda how are you" i said hugging her "everything is doing fine" she said hugging Ricky "that's good" i said walking to see my parents "mom Dad!" i called hugging them "Hi kid" said my dad "hi dad" i said "hello darling" said my mom "how's the baby holding up" asked mom "she's doing pretty well" i said "that's good i wanna hold my granddaughter" she said "here mom" i said giving her Zoe and going over to my sister's casket and crying on Ricky's shoulder "i can't believe she's gone" i whispered "I know it's hard to believe" he said fighting the tears.

"It's not good to hold the tears" i said "i know" he said "just let them out" i said "and i know guys don't cry but common" I added and for the first time I saw Ricky Cry crying on my shoulder "it's okay Ricky" i said hugging him and he hugging me the O2L gang came in and the Girls wearing Black, the girls did their makeup dark colors and their nails dark. "Hey guys" said Kat "Hey Kat" i said whipping my tears "she looks beautiful" said Sam "yeah inside and out" i said crying.

"aw i hate to see you cry" said Andrea "i know i can't help it" i said "I know you can't, it's a hard day" said Alexa "yeah it is" I said "Jc meet your number one CaylenCloud" i said "hey number one Cloudie" said Jc "I will miss you" he said kissing her forehead "that was sweet Jc" i said hugging him "thank's she is beautiful" said Jc about to cry "yeah" i said looking at her.

all of the O2L guys kissed my sister and all the girls put something in her casket "Thank's guys" i said group hugging me in the middle after we said our good byes and went home "this is just a dream" i whispered Ricky puts his arm around me "I'ts okay baby" he said i put my head on his shoulder "i know" i said fake smiling "tomorrow is another day" said Alexa "yeah you are right" i said  smiling for the first time.

When we got home it was around Midnight "i'm going to bed" i said putting Zoe in her Pjs that Andrea Got her for her baby shower "night guys" i said walking into the baby's room "Night Beth Love you" everyone said "Love you too" i said "i will be right there Beth" said Ricky "okay" i said "Okay Zoe, I'll see you in the morning" i said to Zoe after singing her a soft tone and softly walking out of the room to strip off my pants and my shirt I put on my tanktop and my soft PJ's and I took off my Bra when Ricky came in "hey Beauty" said Ricky kissing my neck.

"hi my Beast" i said "now we can sleep in a bed together" said Ricky "I missed this" i said not trying to stare when he was taking off his pants and his shirt "whatcha looking at?" he smirked I blushed nothing "come here" he said throwing me on the bed "Ricky" i whispered "My love?" Said Ricky "I love you to the moon and back" I said snuggling up to him "I love you to the moon and back as well" he said kissing my nose "I want to stay like this forever" i whispered yawning "me too my love" he said yawning.

Then we fell asleep in each other arms until noon "hey guys get up its noon" said Sam "huh?" i said whipping my eyes "Ricky babe wake up" i said sitting on top of him "i'm up and your hurting my stomach" said Ricky "Oh my bad" I said rubbing his stomach the first time i felt his Abbs "having fun there?" said Sam still in the doorway "I'm up" said Ricky yawning "good" i said getting off him.

He grabbed my ankle "you know what day it is?" he whispered "no what?" i said "tickling time" he said tickling my side "ahhhh Ricky! stop it Ricky stop it! Sam Help me" i said "i will" said sam getting in the bed "Ricky give back Beth's Ankle" said Sam laughing "never" said Ricky Kissing my neck "ahhhh Ricky" I said trying to escape and got away "hey! you let her get away" he laughs getting  out of bed and go to the bathroom when i was in here "hey there Mr. Sexy Dillon" i said "hi Mrs.Sexy Dillon" he said hugging from behind.

"I slept good for the first time" i said "me too i slept with a beautiful girl" he said looking deeply into my eyes and kissed me long and meaningful "oh god what did i walk into?" said Connor "Nothing" said Ricky laughing nervously "Right now i am just going to walk away slowly" said Connor. When I was done doing my Hair and putting on light makeup so Ricky can do his thing and i went to get the baby to change her and fed her "Morning Zoe" i whispered getting the diapers "morning my little flower blooming so high and Strong" i sang while changing her and feeding her.

"good morning everyone" i said "Morning Beth you seem happy this morning" said Andrea "yeah her and Ricky had a make out session in the bathroom this morning" said Connor "we weren't making out Connor" i snapped "whoa there Beth someone didn't sleep well last night" said Connor "no actually i didn't" i said feeding Zoe "What's going on in here?" said Ricky "Beth is being a bitch all of a sudden" said Connor "I am not! I just havn't slept well okay after my own sister died and the funeral yesterday isn't really helping me sleep Connor" i said getting something quick and running up stairs.

'Nice going Connor" snapped Ricky running up stairs to see what's the matter "Bethany Honey what's the matter?" asked Ricky "I just miss Chrissy Ricky" i said laying my head down on his lap "I know Bethany"  He said stroking my hair "I love you so much Ricky you get me so well like no other" i said "I love you too Bethany you are the best Girl ever" said Ricky "How about we go somewhere" said Ricky "really with out the baby?" i said "yes without Zoe" said Ricky "Now get ready into a bathing suite Beth let's take you on a date" he added "okay" i said picking out my best Bikini and bottoms and a cute cover up and of course a Towel and everything i needed.

"Honey I'm ready" i said going down stairs "go get ready" i added while sitting down "looking good" said Ricky "thanks" i said after Ricky went up stairs to change everyone was looking at me "Where are you going with Ricky?" asked Alexa "I really don't know" I said "probably the beach" said Jack "I don't know prob" i said "and he said without Zoe"  "he did?" asked Trev "yeah he did so i want all of you to take care of her, call me if anything goes wrong" i said.

"Babe you ready to go?" asked Ricky "Yeah later everyone take care of Zoe" i said while shutting the door "So, are you ready for the best day ever?" asked Ricky when we where in his car "yeah now tell me were we are going" i said "nope you have to wait" he said "Ugh" i said looking out the window "Ricky i have a question" i said "sure what's up?" asked Ricky looking at me "Do you think Connor still loves me?" i said "Kian told me" he said "he, he did? why didn't you tell me?" i said "I thought you would be mad" he confessed.

"Oh, i won't get mad Ricky" i said "you have to tell me these things" "i know a strong relationship has no secrets" he said "You say that every time" he laughs "yeah well i need to get that through your head" i laugh "Yeah now it is" he said Looking at me "what?" i said looking at him "nothing" he said looking at the road "we are almost there" he said "finally my butt hurts from sitting" i joke "yeah mine too" says Ricky five minutes later we are at the most beautiful beach ever "oh Ricky" i said "beautiful huh?" said Ricky smiling "yeah most differently" i said walking with Ricky.

"how did you-?" i got cut off by a fan coming up to us "Bethany? Ricky? can i pleas take a picture with you guys" she said "of course" we said together "thank you so much" she said "your very welcome" i said and she was off with her friends "she was nice" Ricky said "yeah" i said "now lets get a spot" said Ricky holding my waist "the sand is hot" i said "yeah but your hotter" he said kissing me "no you are" i said kissing him. 

When we got to a perfect spot i started to taking of my Cover-up "i was getting hot" i said "yeah me too" he said taking off his shirt "i forgot my sunscreen" I said "I have some" said Ricky "Can i have some?" I said "No i will do it" he said i turn around so my back is to him "thanks" i said "welcome" he said handing me the sunscreen so i can do my arms and my legs "This is so beautiful Ricky" i said "yeah it is, you can loose yourself out here" he said "yeah you can" I said The waves are perfect for surfing "i really want to play with the waves" I said "let me get hot first" said Ricky "you already are my love" i said "oh really" said Ricky.

"Oh whatever" i said blushing "Andrea is calling me" I said "what's the matter is everything okay?" i said sounding conserned "yeah everything is fine, i wanted to see if everything is doing well" she said " yeah everything is fine Andrea" i said "where did he take you?" she said "to a beach" i said " send pics" she said and i did and send them to her "that's romantic" said Andrea  "yeah it is" I said "well when you guys get back tell me the details" said Andrea "okay later Andrea" I said "bye" she said and hung up "who was that?" asked Ricky "Andrea" i said "Oh what did she want?" he said "wanting to know where you took me" i said "oh what did she say when you told her?" asked Ricky.

"She said so romantic" i said "of course" said Ricky "yeah you should tell Kian about this" i said "i should?" said Ricky "yeah so Andrea can have a Romantic date like we are having" i said "that would be pretty sick" he said "yeah it would" i said "now let's go to the waves" said Ricky geting up "finally" i said laughing when we walked to the waves "Oh god it's so cold" i said going to the beach "No you are staying here" he said grabbing my waste "not again" i said "Yes again and now Sam isn't here to save you" he said. "Darn it" i said laughing while the waves where getting lower.

"Ricky stop i can't breath" i said laughing "oh sorry" he said letting me go so i can breath "thanks" i said "Now I'm getting cold" I said "come here" he said "No you are going to drown me" I said "no i won't" said Ricky "fine" i said going in his arms "see feel better" said Ricky "Yeah I do" i said "I want to stay like this forever" said Ricky "Me too" i said "I'm getting hungry" said Ricky "Big shocker there" i laughed "Nice real nice" said Ricky "I know" i said going out of the water "what do you want?" he asked me "a Chicken Ruben if they have it if not i don't care then" i said "Okay I'll be right back" he said kissing me and walked up to the restaurant (If you can call it that).

When he came back with a Ruben and a shake for me "aw you are so cute" i said laughing "i know" he said "your just in time for the sunset" i said looking at it "good now i can do this" he said pulling out his phone and took a picture of me and the sunset "now my turn" I said "okay but with you in it" he said "we need someone to take it" i said "good idea" He said looking for someone "there's someone" Said Ricky "Excuse me Miss" i said "yes?" she said "can you please take a picture of us" i said "Of course" she said "thank you" i said We posted like this    "aw you two are cute" she said "thank you" said Ricky After we watched the sunset and ate our food and went home to another beautiful day with Ricky

If you have any idea's for songs or Pictures you can tweet me at @Alli_Unger or on Insagram weirdosalways :D i would love to follow you and talk to you :3 I always follow back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...