Her Chosen One ➰ H.P (EDITING...

Von cookieStiles

(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) A Harry x Hermione x Draco love triangle Fan Fiction Disclaimer: I own nothing, credit... Mehr

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
DRAMIONE FAN FIC IS UP!!!
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
SEQUEL STARTS HERE
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
EPILOGUE
Question
New Story

C H A P T E R 19

1.9K 93 29
Von cookieStiles

An hour passed and Harry Potter was still sitting at the feet of the bleachers in Quidditch Pitch, his eyes were fixed on the grass, he barely felt the coldness of the wind that constantly hitting his face. His hair went ruffled, his necktie was loosened around his neck and he'd already unbuttoned his coat so he could breath freely. Harry removed his contact lenses and wore his round geeky glasses instead. Everything was replaying in his mind, the way she looked at him, the way she speak.. It's seemed so surreal.

"Harry!!" His head turned to the entrance of the pitch where his best friend Ron Weasley was standing, looking at him with such worries. The red haired wizard walked toward him and sat next to him.

"She's there mate.. McGonagall recognized her presence of course. She also called me and you, I just stood there next to her.." Ron hesitantly glanced at Harry who's now staring at his leather black shoes. "Kinda awkward actually.. She can't quite remember me.. And, she asked me... W-who are you.."

Harry gulped, his throat seems to burn in dryness. "I've met her.. She's here about an hour ago. She have changed a lot, for the better I think."

Ron looked at his friend with such sympathy, there's a momentarily pause before he stood and offer his hand to him. "Have you seen Romilda Vane?! Damn dude! She's fucking hot! She's looking for you as a matter of fact I think that woman's still has a crush on you. You should dance her mate, really!" He beamed trying so hard to fake a wide smile.

"I don't think I can--"

"Oh rubbish! Stop wincing there like a teenage git Harry! Cheer up! Let's just enjoy this night. Tomorrow we've got to face the reality again. Just make me a favor mate." Ron scowled and dragged his hand closer to Harry's face.

Harry sighed and slapped his hand as hard as he could and immediately stood on his feet and went running out of the pitch. "Ugh! You bloody wanker!!" Ron yelled, clutching his almost numbing hand. The two sprinted back to the castle.

* * *

Ron chased his best friend in the empty corridor where the usual armored knights were standing. Harry tried to forget what happened previously and just joined Ron on running and screaming at the deserted part of the castle, where their voices were just echoing back to their faces.

"Ugh, I... I can't run anymore, I badly need a workout. You have to remind me that one mate." Ron said while panting and gasping for air.

Harry stopped and sat on the nearby bench, the smile on her lips slowly vanished as the deafening silence engulfed them again. "I see you've missed causing mischief in this school, aren't you? 20 points from Gryffindor for each of you." Ron and Harry turned their gaze to the woman who's standing under the stone arch. Her Scarlet dress robes was magnificently swaying by the blow of the wind , her square spectacles seemed to glistened as the light from the torch hit it.

"Until now professor? Oh come on, at least show some consideration for your own house." Ron grinned on Harry before shaking off some invisible dust on his coat.

"You among all the people must know how much I value a fair game Mr. Weasley, now if you could please excuse us, I have to give Mr. Potter his detention." The old witch simply winked at Ron who just cackle before walking out of the place.

"As you wish Professor." He waved his hand before he totally vanished from sight.

McGonagall turned to Harry who's until now was staring at his shoes. "She asked me about you earlier, she never stopped asking." She sat next to him, Harry looked at her in furrowed eyebrows.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about headmistress." He said casually.

"We both knew what you've done three years ago Mr. Potter and believe it or not, I'm still wondering why you did such foolish action." McGonagall replied.

"You know I had to protect her." Harry turned his gaze on the tall window in front.

"But still, I believe that what you did was a full act of idiocy Potter. Miss Granger.. Or rather Mrs. Malfoy." The headmistress instantly noticed how Harry's Adams apple move up then down, he ran his fingers on his jet black hair but refuse to say a word. "She's a married woman, you must take responsibility on your actions. You know your place now and believe me, although it hard for me to admit, because I was hoping before that you'll end up with her, you have to let her go. I mean you have to let your feelings for her go."

"You don't have to remind me professor, but to be honest I'm still working on that part. Don't worry I won't cross the line." Harry glanced at her as a thin weak smile formed on his lips.

McGonagall returned the smile to him, there's a moment of silence before she stood and tapped him by the shoulder. "I'm so proud of you Potter, and I will always be." She said in her soft voice.

"I'll considered that one of my greatest achievement in life professor." The headmistress threw him another sympathetic look before walking back to the hall. Harry was left alone once more, he's not planning to return in the party anyway.

He get his wand from his pocket and scanned it carefully, the fact that this was the thing he used to modify Hermione's memory was enough to make his heart tightened again. Harry felt the burning sensation at the back of his eyes, the more he tried to resist it, the more it gets fucking painful.

He gulped for the countless times as the single tear slowly fell from his eyes down to the tip of his nose and dropped on his hand. Harry heard a coming footsteps, it's slowly walking closer to him. He pretend to push his glasses on his nose bridge to secretly wipe his tears.

"I-I'm fine professor, really. I just wanna stay here for a while." He mumbled without lifting his head.

"Harry Potter, right?" Came a voice that so familiar, he don't have to look to know who it was. But he did, their eyes met each other, he stared through her hazel pupils that was like a mirror from the past. Hermione just smiled and sat next to him, Harry moved a bit to give her much space than necessary.

"Almost all people there were talking about you, they're a bit disappointed that you hadn't showed up. Ron told them that you can't make it, call of duties he said." Hermione rocked her feet back and forth, she spoke so comfortable right now.

Harry glanced at her, he just want her to talk. He love to hear her voice over and over again, it's like a music to his ears. "They're also constantly asking me about you and everything. I dunno what to say, thanks to Draco, he's always there to save me. He made an excuse to get rid of them." She continued.

Her words just stabbed him right in the chest again, why can't she just tell him how her life goes after the past three years without including Malfoys name? All he need was those information about her, not anyone else.

"I'm just curious..." Hermione then stiffened her back , Harry could see from the corner of his eyes that she's already staring at his face. "I can't remember anything about you to be honest, but those people acting like you're a best friend of mine. Like I've spent eight years of my life with you."

Harry lifted his head and turned his gaze, meeting her eyes once more. If only she knew that indeed she had spent eight years of her life with him. That he's not just a best friend but far more than that. If only she knew..

"You can speak, you know." Hermione said softly. She clutched her bandana tightly on her chest.

How could he explain it to her? He couldn't deny now that he's afraid that Hermione will ever discovered about what he did. He's afraid that she might loathe him to the core because he had planted a false memory in her brain. And if ever she remembered him again then it will just make the situation worst, given that she was married to a man she don't even love.

"I... I'm your ex.." Harry didn't realize how it came out from his mouth, but he regretted it instantly.

"Ex?" Hermione exclaimed.

Harrys eyes widened as he realized what he'd just said, he had a strong desire to hex himself at once for coming up in such horrible reason. "Ah... I...." He avoided her eyes to think of something more ridiculous excuse.

"You mean ex lover? Like you was my boyfriend before?" Hermione asked plainly, she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms to her chest.

Harry sighed in frustration, there's no way to back out now. He remained silent but Hermione take this as a yes, she paused for a while but didn't take off her eyes on his. She seemed to read the expression on his face so he tried so hard not to be anxious or something.

"Why did we broke up then?" Hermione asked, there's no trace of anger nor confusion in her voice. Just plain curiosity and interest maybe.

Harry was glad for her reaction though, so he just gave her a force smile but nevertheless still answered her question. "I cheated. My fault, you're really frustrated so you did something to completely forget me... I don't recall.. It's an old magic, very complex."

His smile immediately vanished when Hermione glare at him, her usual dangerous stare every time he did something wrong way back their Hogwarts years. It seems like his best friend was back for a while, he wanted to smile even more 'cause she's just irresistibly cute. But before he could speak, Hermione already slapped his shoulder.

"How dare you?!" She scowled, Harry can't quite see it but her eyes were like glistening now. "I'm a faithful woman! I did many things but destroying someone's trust wasn't one of them! How dare you hurt my feelings? How could you cheat on me?!"

Harry was left utterly surprised because of her sudden change of reaction, she'd ate his story and far more than what he expected, she's truly hurt. His heart was banging abnormally again as she sniffed and bit her lower lip to resist an urge to cry in front of him.

"H-hey... You've forgave me. You've moved on... You married the man who deserve you more than myself." Harry want to vomit at the things he'd just said.

"I forgave you?!" Hermione raised her voice, an unmistakable anger on her face. "I will not forgive some immorality like that! You cheated and I once loved you! I Gave everything to you and you just throw me like a slut!"

"It's not like that!" Harry looked aghast, he was starting to get worried now. "I was under the influence of a love potion during that time, then you caught me with someone else, you already forgave me and decided that maybe it's better that it happened because you were already in love with Malfoy." Harry used his weird skills of coming up with a well-made lie, he often used it when they're cornering some dark arts practitioner in interrogation.

"Did I?" Her voice was hoarse. "I gave up on you that easily?"

The expression on her face almost swallow him, he felt guiltier than ever, for constantly lying and withholding the truth she deserved to know. Harry wanted to tell her that 'No, but I am, I gave up on you that easily because I'm coward. I'm afraid to lose you even more.' But instead the words came out from his mouth was completely opposite.

"Well, yeah." Harry said in a very faint voice.

Hermione's shoulder fell as she leaned her back on the cold wall behind, her gaze still locked on Harry's face. "Look at me." She commanded.

Harry was taken aback at the firmness of her voice, he complied and turned his gaze to her, green meets brown. Hermione seemed to read something behind those hollow pupils.

"I hate you." Hermione snapped, her eyes turned glassy as the tears leaked down from her eyes. Before Harry could touch her, she already stood and about to run when a man emerged from the end of the corridor.

"Hermione." A cold voice called.

The brunette witch didn't hesitate to ran toward him and grabbed his hand. "Let's leave Draco, I'm exhausted."

Draco glanced at Harry before letting Hermione's hand pull him out of the place. Harry sighed, his heart shattered into pieces again, it felt like the wound inside has been opened making it difficult to breath.

* * *

The next morning, Harry woke up by a loud knocks coming from behind his door. "Harry! Open up!" Ron shouted who sounds so excited.

Annoyed because of his interrupted sleep, Harry climbed out of his bed and put on his glasses. "What?!" He scowled at the two wizards standing in front of his doorway.

Neville and Ron grinned at each other before turning to him again. "You've got a mail!" Ron reached the letter inside of his pocket and thrust it in Harry's face.

"You insolent bullocks!" He's about to crumple the paper when Ron and Neville shouted in unison.

"NO!!"

Harry frowned, "what? Is this really important?" He asked.

"Yes!"
"Definitely!"

They said again in unison.

Harry rolled his eyes before unsealing the envelope shaped letter. He glanced at his two friends who seemed to have the time of their lives, almost giggling like annoying girls.

Mr. H. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you've been elected to be the new head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. You are to go in the ministry tomorrow at six o'clock in the morning, please be reminded that this is necessary for you to receive your recognition from the miniter himself, Kingsley Shaklebolt.

Yours Truly,
Mafalda Hopkirk

The frown in his face slowly replaced by a genuine smile, followed by a soft chuckle as he looked at Neville and Ron. "I-is this for real?" He asked in amazement.

"You're not imagining things, ma friend!" Neville wrapped his arm at Harry shoulder, he and Ron both showed him a letter that resembled on the one in his hand.

"We're going work in the ministry!" Ron hummed.

"Cool." Harry hid the excitement in his voice, among the three of them, Harry was the only one who seemed to get matured in a way of thinking. He didn't bother going out at muggle night clubs nor hooked up with girls, unlike these two.

He's acting almost like the eldest when in fact he's the youngest, given that Neville is a day older than him. He cannot remember when was the last time he actually enjoyed himself, or did it ever happen at the past three years? However, last night had awaken his feeling throughout these years, when she saw Hermione of course. But why is it, when something good happens, and he's starting to feel happy, there's always more painful things coming.

"Hello earth grumpy man!" Ron's voice brought him back from his reverie.

"Gotta sleep all day, get out." Harry pushed them out of his door way and slammed shut the door, his lips curled in a crooked smile.

"Bloody shit!" He cursed under his breath. "Hermione is working at the Department for the regulations and control of Magical creatures.." He just realized that her office happened to be in the same floor of his soon office. He already familiar with the place cause he's been there in countless times.The beasts division was temporarily moved there. Hermione is also a new appointed employee, he get the information from the daily prophet four days ago.

He can't hide the rising stimulant at every part of his being, he will be able to see her again! Not just once but every freaking hours of everyday!

Harry spent the night thinking about the coolest entrance he could possibly do, what coat to wear or what will be the right words to greet her. He had so many stupid things to think that night. And for the first time from the last three years, he felt an extreme happiness again.

To be continued...

________________________________

Let me know your opinion about this fanfic please, you can message me and be friends if you want. Btw, I'm a Filipino 😊

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26K 602 20
(Legitimately, do not read this if you are looking for quality content. This is absolutely horrible and was the first fic I ever wrote. If you commen...
304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
12.7K 357 68
It's a recipe for disaster, a Slytherin love triangle with edges so sharp someone's bound to bleed to death. Insidious secrets, broken hearts, a bre...
730K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...