C H A P T E R 15

The examination was drawing near and Hermione Granger almost move her bed and things inside the library. They're still using the room of requirement though only when they're doing practical reviews.

"Let's just go to RoR, there's so much noise here." Draco whispered.

"No. The books there are limited so just stop complaining and find these books." She handed him a piece of parchment where the titles of the books was listed.

"Where is Harry?" She asked impatiently.

"Hermione relax! We're good you know. I bet the three of us could get Outstanding in all our exams!" Draco said which is true because they've perfect the reverse transfiguration, advance and complicated spells and charm, almost all the potions in their textbooks and Draco and Hermione had managed to beat Harry three times during their duel.

"I'll just find him." With that, Hermione stormed out of the library and jogged toward the gryffindor tower. She's sprinting in the dark part of the corridor which the statue of knights are standing by the wall.

"Ah!" Hermione yelp when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her behind the knight.

"Shh!" Harry covered the invisibility cloak on both of them.

"Harry what--"

"Sshh!" Harry immediately covered his hand to Hermione's mouth then they heard a coming footsteps.

"Hermione! Where are you? You left your wand!" Draco called, his voice echoed around the place. He continued walking away of the said corridor until his voice vanished completely.

Harry released her mouth and received a  hard hit in the head. "Why did you do that?!" She scowled.

"We need to talk. I need you to stop asking questions and please listen for a moment. Mione can I have your whole day?" He asked seriously.

"What? Harry you know I can't! We need to study, I have many things to do." Hermione looked at him in disbelief, he know how much she wanted to get a high marks so how could he interrupt her studies? Is those eight years still not enough to get her involved with so much chaos?!

"This will be the last thing I'll ask to you, and maybe the last words you'll hear from me." Harry said still looking at her eyes.

"Five minutes! And if you're only making ways to cancel our review then I'll hex you Harry Potter." Hermione said.

"Yeah. Sure." Harry nodded. He held her hand as they walked toward Moaning Myrtle's lavatory.

***

"W-why here?!" Hermione asked incredulously.

Harry locked the door and made sure that no one will go inside the place for whole day. He walked toward the sink in front of myrtles toilet and looked at the tiny  snake scratched at one of the copper taps. He stared at the small serpent then in Hermione's utter shock, Harry hissed and the sink slowly moved forward.

"You speak in Parseltongue! Harry I thought.." She'd lost in words when the sink slowly sank out of sight.

"Take my hand Hermione." His lips curled for thin smile, Hermione has a hint of what's going on but decided to preserve her questions.

They slid on a huge pipe until they landed on the concrete floor where bones of mouse are littered all around. They crept around yet another bend greeted them, he saw a solid  wall ahead on which two entwined serpents were carved, their eyes set with great, glinting emeralds. Harry and hermione looked at each other as they approached.