C H A P T E R 5

Her chosen one part 5

Disclaimer: All characters are owned by J.K Rowling

"Hey mate! Wake up!" Harry almost jumped off his bed as Ron shook his shoulder.

"What the hell Ron?!" Harry asked, his head was pounding in pain.

"Where have you been? Look at yourself, you're full of mud!" He exclaimed.

Harry looked at himself, his shirt was covered with dried mud, his hair stiffened and he smells really awful. "Er.." He then remembered the scene before he climbed up in their dormitory. Hermione was kissing Draco that they didn't noticed he's gone.

"I'll take a shower.. If you please." Ron step aside giving way to Harry.

"Fine, I'll just wait you at the common room." Ron said, Harry just nod and pulled his trunk for a fresh clothes.

"Er... Harry.." Neville called, he was sitting at the top of his bed, his eyes was fixed on the box in front of him.

"What?" Harry snapped without looking at him.

"Remember the box I told you last night?" He asked in a very faint voice, almost a whisper.

"I told you to keep it Neville, if you don't like the content you can throw it away." Harry replied.

"Yes but... It's very strange.. Look." Neville jumped off his bed and lay the box at Harry's bed. "Open it."

Harry frowned before grabbing the small box, he gave a final look at Neville before removing the lid of the box. It contained a silver ring and a small roll of parchment.

"Read it." Neville said.

Harry's heart started to pound making his head hurt extremely, he ignored it and open the message.

'Harry James Potter,

Good thing you broke up with that Ginger headed girl. You don't deserve her, by the way I am watching you 24/7 and no, I won't tell you how. But sooner you'll know who I am. I hope you like the ring.

Yours,
A-Loyal-Death-Eater-Who-Fancies-You-So-Much '

Harry gulped, sweats are trailing down to his glasses.

"I thought all the death eaters have been put already in Azkaban. Well, don't take that seriously Harry. I just find it strange and probably the one who sent that to you was badly need to settle an appointment in St. Mungos." Neville chuckled trying to eased the tension.

But Harry had a bad feeling with this. "I don't know if they've caught them all.. " he said.

"Nah cheer up, you don't actually believe that, aren't you Harry?" Neville asked, but his eyes was almost the same as Harry.. Worried and confuse.

"Oh... Yeah.. Of course not Neville." He faked a laughed and grab his clothes leaving Neville behind to take a shower.

**
Care of Magical Creatures class

" 'Arry!" Hagrid called from the distance, Harry and Ron rushed towards him and give him a tight hug though he can't really embrace his torso.

"Morning Hagrid!" He greeted.

"Okay, now pick a partner an' get one of this Knarl, fed them with this wild daisies on a box." Hagrid explained while giving them each box with one Knarl inside.

Hermione glanced at Harry before taking their box, she's partnered with Parvati.

"Ayt, 'Arry why don't 'ya work with Mr. Malfoy?" Hagrid said, he noticed that Harry hasn't any partner.