C H A P T E R 21

Hermione put the laundry in the basin, she flicked her wand and let the clothes clean themselves. It's been three days since she was stuck with Harry in the elevator of the Ministry. She's avoiding him to the point that she no longer got out of her office, she'll just ask someone to bought her food, she's also taking so much over time just to make sure they won't bump into each other again.

She looked at the mirror and surveyed her lips, her fingers seemed to have their own mind as they traveled on the plump flesh. Yes, it's been three days, but she could still perfectly remembered how their lips touches each other. She could still taste his spearmint toothpaste as if it never left her mouth. Hermione felt the unusual tingling sensation at the pit of her stomach everytime she recalled that intense scene. It's weird because she had cheated with Draco when she kissed him.. But it's just felt so right, like her lips were truly belongs to Harry.

"Hermione?" She was pulled back from her reverie when she heard her husband's voice. Draco emerged from the open doorway, Scorpius, their son was with him, grasping at the hem of his jumper.

"Where is his contacts?" Draco asked, Hermione's gaze fell on her son's eyes,... His green eyes, not brown, like the contact lenses he always use.

"I want my glasses... Mom..." Scorpius said in a very faint voice she could hardly heard him.

"Draco, can he just--"

"No. Where are his contact lenses Hermione?" Draco's cold eyes landed on hers, there's a hint of finality in his voice so there's no point on insisting her side anymore.

"In my wardrobe." Hermione replied throwing a sympathetic look toward her son. Scorpius has jet black hair and bright green eyes that resembles to the man she had kissed three days ago.

"Colovaria." Draco cast the spell, Scorpius hair turned blond once more. "Ready?"

He nodded, "I'll just bring him to Madam Grahms." He said before walking out of the laundry room. Madam Grahms was a preschool teacher for young wizards and witches, she's teaching magical child about basic knowledge like reading and writing. This was necessary for those children that have a busy parents, like Scorpius. Hermione followed their back by sight, there's a load of questions in her mind, especially now that she met Harry Potter.

He was her boyfriend? But she can't remember anything about him, he's a complete stranger to her. There's no even single instance, until that night when he hugged her, a random names just popped in her mind and a series of random events play inside her head, though faces were blurred. And his touch, his kiss, it all seemed so familiar.

Hermione pulled back those questions at the back of her mind, there's no point of thinking so much about things she don't know where to find the answers. She go to the kitchen, she put two plates on the table and waited patiently for Draco. She didn't wait for long until he appeared in the fireplace.

"We have to talk." He walked toward the chair and pulled it harshly, he settled down and stared at her hazel eyes.

She didn't speak so he proceeded. "I talked to my mother, she agreed to take care of Scorpius." Her eyes widened as her mouth fell open.

"What?!" She exclaimed looking aghast.

"He will be fine with her, and besides she'll move on Andromeda soon so Teddy will be his playmate." A thin smile spread across his face, it's been so long since she saw him smile.

"Draco, you know I couldn't sleep without him at my side. Please don't do this, I'll just reduce my time of work so I can go home early, just... Just don't take him away from me..." Her voice broke at the very last sentence.