EPILOGUE

12 Years Later...

The Potter's came to the Kings Cross Station a few minutes earlier, they pass through the solid brick barrier between platform 9 and 10. Hermione, who had grown years older was carrying her daughter who's name is Lily Luna. While Harry held his son's hand that's been sweating cold since they made their way on the station.

"James! Will you put your brother's trunk inside as well?" Hermione called to her eldest son.

"Let him do it himself, stretch those tiny arms of him." James said stubbornly as he tuck on his jumper.

"James!"

"Mione, I'll do it okay?" Harry gave her a sweet smile before turning to Albus.

Hermione stared at her husband for a while with an ever gorgeous smile across the face, she can't hear their conversation but sure enough that Harry was comforting their nervous son, it's Albus first year in Hogwarts and the kid was worried that he might get sorted in Slytherin house like James.

Yes, James Sirius Potter who's currently in 5th year has been sorted in Slytherin. Hermione turned her gaze to their eldest son who's already with his Slytherin buddies.

The couple decided to change the boy's name, giving Harry's surname and his choice of name for him. Hermione didn't argue, she respect her husband's decision for his name in honor of his uncle and father. The boy who once called Scorpius is now known as one of the greatest Quidditch player in Hogwarts, he's the Seeker of Slytherin Team and also the Team Captain which made Harry very proud.

It's not difficult to explain everything that happened to their close friends and relatives, Draco kept Scorpius (who's now James) secret as much as possible before. Hermione and Harry had convinced everyone who knew about their secret to keep their mouth shut and never mention anything to their son ever.

However, Hermione didn't refuse the final request of Draco before the time she obliviated him, she had planted false memory that Draco is a godfather of James, he will never know that the name Scorpius ever existed. And that he and Harry somewhat became friends.

"Uncle Draco!" Hermione's mind came back to the present when she heard the loud beam of her son. She saw James running toward the familiar wizard with platinum bleach blond hair. Harry chuckled beside her when James hugged Draco that almost knock him off. "How's my favorite Uncle?!"

"Urgh get off me! You piece of--"

"Draco!" A woman from behind him smack his shoulder slightly. "Watch that mouth of yours, old man."

"Hey there Luna." Harry greeted them as he and Hermione walked toward the two.

"Oh, Hello Harry, Hermione!," Luna said.

"Oh man! Is this really for me?!" They had their heads turned to Draco and James, a few people near them also looked at them because of James' loud voice.

"No, that's for Lily." Draco said in a bored tone, but his eyes failed to hide the happiness because of his god son's reaction.

Even Harry had his mouth fell open as soon as James opened the parsel Draco had given him, it's the latest broomstick model, Lightning Strike 3000!

"No.. You didn't!" James continued to admire the broomstick with his eyes wide open, "How'd you get it?! It's limited edition." Even some student passing by can't hide their admiration for the broomstick.

"Really? Don't you have faith in me?" Draco faked a disappointed voice.

"What?! No, I mean, I'm just so overwhelmed I think I can kiss you right now!" Hermione laughed at Draco's reaction because of what James had said.

"For Salazar's sake, please don't say that again James."

After a minute or two, the Hogwarts Express finally blew steam and  has it's engine started.

"I think they should climb inside." Luna said and guide her son inside. The kid looks almost exactly like Draco, he's also in first year like Albus and it seem like the two became close surprisingly fast.

"Hey mate!" Harry turned to see Ron and Astoria running toward them, Ron rushed to the train and helped Hugo hopped inside.

"Make sure you'll made it to Gryffindor little buddy, or we'll disown you. No pressure." Ron kissed the top of Hugo's head before the boy run inside the train.

"Send our love to Professor Longbottom, will you?" Hermione said to Albus as he stepped inside.

"Mum! I can't give a professor love!" Albus said looking scandalized, the trio just laugh at him.

"Alright honey, see you on Christmas."

Harry, Hermione, Draco, Luna, Astoria and Ron  waved goodbyes to the children as the train began moving. Hermione can't help her tears to slipped out of her eyes, Harry just smiled at her and wiped away her tears by his thumb.

"They will be fine.." He whispered beside her ear.

"Oh yes, they will.." Hermione smiled back at him and planted small kiss to Lily's forehead. "I can't wait for her turn." She giggled.

"They must prepare for this little genius," Harry winked as they turned their back to the train that's already running fast away.

"Hey Potter." Harry stopped and turned to his heels to face Draco.

"Malfoy."

"It's good to see you again.. And so are you Hermione." Draco said with a sincere smile.

"It's good to see you too." Harry replied.

"Why don't you come with us to the burrow? It's mum and dad's wed anniversary." Ron said.

"Really? Oh yes, we better do." Harry turned to look at Hermione for response.

"Yes.. I'll just go to the Ministry first you know--"

"Oh yes, good that Miss Minister for Magic." Ron rolled his eyes and mock at her.

"Come on then, we should hurry or we will miss Mrs. Weasleys' cup cakes." Harry said goodbyes to Draco and Luna before they apparated.

It seem like everything had been finally gets better from the last twelve years..

All was well.

THE END

* * * * * * * *

Note: Okay! First of all I want to thank you guys for reading this fan fiction, I know I made a LOT of grammatical, spelling and typographical errors but you still read nonetheless. I really love you, honestly.

I also am sorry for updating so very slow, I have a lot of reasons which you won't find interesting at all 😂

I'm already happy for reaching 8.5k+ reads because I never expected that, I just write to put everything in my head into words (yes, that's why it's crappy 😂), so thank you very much to everyone who made it up to the very last part 😘

You can also follow me on instagram, @jai_sangster_obrien and twitter @jaira24xx . Lovelots 💚❤

P.s: Sorry for the lame ending 😁 I know you're already expecting it, and please don't be surprise on big difference from the book, it's fanfic, not canon 😊

P.p.s: I'd said that there will be last chapter the last time but that's not gonna happen now, I want to end it already so I decided to just do the Epilogue instead, so yeah, I'm sorry 'bout that.