C H A P T E R 14

Students returned to Hogwarts after the Christmas vacation, the seventh and fifth year students are now seriously working hard for the coming exam. They can rarely seen in the grounds or corridors without books buried on their faces.

The library suddenly become exclusive for students who have coming examinations, the place is crowded most of the time, this make Hermione irritated especially to giggling fifth year girls who taking the opportunity to peek on Harry, Neville, Ron, Draco and every seventh year boys.

"Can you sign this for me?" A fifth year girl from Hufflepuff asked to Harry.

"Excuse me? This isn't a celebrity convention place. This is a freaking library!" Hermione hissed looking extremely annoyed. The girls face suddenly went red as she sprint back to her group mates.

"Very savage." Draco commented.

"Look, we cannot study here. Come on, let's use the room of requirements." Hermione was the first to stood up, followed by the two boys as they made their way toward the seventh floor.

"Perfect!" Hermione exclaimed admiring the room that's now looks like a mini duplicate of the Hogwarts library.

"We've just leave the library. Why is it library again? Why can't it be Starbucks?!" Harry grimaced.

"What is Starbucks?" Draco looked at Hermione with puzzled expression. Hermione rolled her eyes and started picking books from the shelf.

"Starbucks is some kind of hotel dude, muggles bring their girlfriends their.. To you know." Harry winked at Draco.

"Really?" Dracos eyes twinkled in interest. Harry nodded with an evil smirk across his face. "Oy Hermione!"

"What?" Hermione scowled slamming the books against the table.

"You think Starbucks is a good place for honeymoon?" Draco asked rather seriously.

Harry made a snorting sound resisting the urge to laugh. Hermione's eyes narrowed at her best friend. "Know what? You should stop polluting my boyfriend's mind."

"What? That's not a bad idea, you know.. He will sip your frappucino." Harry said.

"You're an utter git! Urgh! I can't believe you Harry James Potter!" Hermione ran toward him and hit his shoulder with a roll of daily prophet.

Draco just chuckled, oblivious of what's really happening between the two.

After their review, Harry parted ways with Hermione and Draco, the two decided to sleep in the Slytherin common room and although it hurts, Harry know that he cannot do anything to prevent her on going with Malfoy.

He walked on the deserted corridor, kicking the wall every now and then. "Harry!"

"Luna!"

"Why are you kicking the wall?" She asked calmly.

"Luna just stop asking stupid question. Now, tell me what is that thing you gave me before Christmas?" The two continue their ways on the corridor.

"I'm still working on its name." Luna said with a tiny smile.

Harry came to a halt as he realize something. "Luna.. Did you just test that on me?" He asked incredulously.

"Yep! So how it goes Harry? Did it gave you enough courage? Or did it failed 'cause I see Hermione's still dating Draco." She said throwing him a sympathetic glance.

"What?! Luna that pill almost made me rape Hermione! It.. It's like a lust potion.. Well I think milder than a lust potion. But still! It's dangerous." Harry said, he can't believe that he became a testing machine.

"Oops.. Did you took only one then?" She asked feeling sorry for him.

"Er.. Actually I took two." Harry admitted.

"Oh well, that's explain it. I'm still working on that side effect." Luna said. "I tested three pills on a rat.. And er.. Let's just say that I have a plenty rats now." Luna chuckled.

Harry just looked at her in disbelief, Luna held his hand and they soon parted ways on their own common rooms.

***
Hermione was lying against the deep green couch, her head was resting at Dracos lap as he stroke her sleek wavy hair.

"Draco..."

"Hmm?"

"How much do you love me?" She asked.

"How much? Maybe the gringgots bank cannot afford the worth of my feelings for you.. Even if you add all the wizarding and muggle bank that ever existed and those still existing .. It's priceless." Draco said, Hermione felt her heart shrunk inside her chest.

"Er.. Can you... I'm not saying that I will, but I'm just curious. How do you imagine yourself without me?" Hermione asked, she's looking at his face. Draco had been changed a lot, his eyes wasn't cold as stone like before. It's alive and full of hope now.

"Maybe I'll be the next rising dark wizard that will hunt whoever stole you from me." Draco chuckled as he pinch her nose.

"Hey you should answer properly!" Hermione slap his hand gently.

Draco laughed and smile at her. "Well Miss Hermione Jean Granger, I cannot imagine myself without you because I would rather die than to live alone. It's like you suggested me to play quidditch without a broomstick, it's impossible and senseless." He said.

Hermione turned her eyes away from him, she gulped despite of her burning throat. Her brain seems to dysfunction suddenly, Draco cannot live without her, she don't want to live without him either but how about Harry? She can't imagine her life without him.

"I'm tired, come on.. Let's sleep." Hermione lift herself up. They slept at the common room because Hermione still aren't allowed in the boys dormitory and even she if she is, she doesn't want to.

To be continued...

***
A/n: these is short coz it's just a continuation of the last chap, I realized it's too long so I decided to cut it 😁