C H A P T E R 6

Hogsmeade visit.

The village was crowded again by the students of Hogwarts, each of them are carrying a hand full of sweets. Ron and Astoria are sipping a warm tea at Madam Puddifoot's shop, Harry was sitting alone at the nearby desk. He hope that he'd just stay in Hogwarts so that he wasn't stock at this shop with lovers at every corner.

"Hi."  A sweet voice greeted him, he lift his head as his eyes met a beautiful woman standing in front of him. She's smiling genuinely that her even white teeth almost paired the snow outside, her hair was unmistakably white blond the same as Malfoys. Her eyes are gray and lips are pinkish that matches her cheeks. She was wearing a Hogwarts robe without any house pin, it's weird because her face wasn't even familiar.

"Er... 'Ello." Harry smiled awkwardly.

"Uhm can I?" The girl asked.

"Oh sure." The girl sat at the chair opposite to Harry, a waiter came and asked for their orders. They both settled with a warm pair of teas.

"I'm Samantha from Beauxbatons academy ." She offered her hand to Harry who had a puzzled expression on his face.

"You're name sounds familiar." Harry frowned and finally shook her hand.

"Oh yes, I sent you a howler just a month ago. I told you to meet me but you didn't show up." There's a hint of disappointment at her voice but she's still smiling.

"Oh.. Sorry.. Just busy, you know." Harry felt his ears turning red.

"That's okay, I completely understand. By the way, are you waiting for someone?" Sam asked as she sipped on her tea.

"No.. I'm with.. Those two right there." He gestured at Rons direction who just wink at him.

"Don't tell me that you don't have your date?!" She covered her mouth as if that's a hilarious thing.

"Don't make me feel worst." Harry chuckled swigging at his own tea.

"No, I mean.. You don't have a girlfriend, aren't you?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yep." Harry snapped feeling a bit irritated.

"I can't believe you! Girls in beauxbatons are envying Hogwarts girls for being at the same school as you. I mean, they are practically wishing to transfer in your school." She explained.

"Er.. I hope they don't. I'm sick of those letters, can't imagine if they came here. I think I'll just drown myself." Harry chuckled.

The smile finally leave Sam's lips.. "Er.. Actually.. I'm a transferee." She said sheepishly.

"Oh.. Sorry, I -I didn't know.. I mean, I thought you're only in disguise." Harry mentally poke his head for saying the lamest lie.

"No worries, by the way McGonagall told me that I'll be sorted tomorrow before breakfast.. I hope I'll be a Gryffindor." Her eyes bored at Harry which made him uncomfortable.

"What year are you?" He asked.

"Sixth year." She replied.

"Oh nice." Harry sipped on his now cold tea.

"Sam?!" He almost blew the liquid inside his mouth when a loud voice called at his back. He turned to find Draco and Hermione, their hands are interlaced with each other.

"Draco!" Samatha called back gesturing at the two.

They walk towards them and sat at the vacant chairs. "So, you know each other." Harry said.

"Yes of course, he's my cousin." Sam exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I should've notice." Harry said.

"You two are so much alike, I thought at first that you're his sister." Hermione chuckled.