Who am I?(Book 1)

By catmasters

I was shocked as a burst of light clashed around me and I was then in a white room. Did I only just die? It t... More

Hey there
Chapter 1:Him
Chapter 2:Shrine
Chapter 3:Second fight
Chapter 4:The sound
Chapter 5:Friends
Chapter 6: She finally speaks
Chapter 7: Y/N's conversation
Chapter 8: Day 4's gift
Chapter 9: Cross-bow powers
Chapter 10: Fluffy fluff scarf
Chapter 11: Flashbacks
Chapter 12: Nightmare
Chapter 13: Position
Chapter 14: Tell me what happened
Chapter 15: Boyfriend?
Chapter 16: Blades
Chapter 17: What is a phantom?
Chapter 19: Yato im scared
Chapter 20: Missing?
Chapter 21: I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Training
Chapter 23: Talk freely
Chapter 24: 14 Febuary
Chapter 25: Rain
Chapter 26: Bruises
Chapter 27: Caring for the ill
Chapter 28: Flashback to everything
Chapter 29: New clothes
Chapter 30: Walking back
Chapter 31: Moonlight
Chapter 32: Meeting the Ma's
Chapter 33: Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 34: When it begins to snow
Chapter 35: 4 months
Chapter 36: Rough patch
Chapter 37: Catch me
Chapter 38: Daddy issues
Chapter 39: The date
Chapter 40:Troubled Yato
Chapter 42: Scard Battle
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Alone
Chapter 45: Help
Chapter 46: Yatos father
Chapter 47: Drinking
Chapter 48: New hellos
Chapter 49: No use
Chapter 50: Bad company
Chapter 51: Kill them all
Chapter 52: Darkness
Chapter 53: Blited
Chapter 54: Master
Chapter 55: Realisation
Chapter 56: Skip the medication
Chapter 57: The plan
Chapter 58: Yato
Me: Behind the scenes
Book 2?

Chapter 18: I had marks

240 13 0
By catmasters

A sob escaped my mouth. Why? I don't know. Yato just made me feel safe to let my tears flow out. Yato? Yato? "Yes?" He asked still holding me. Can I talk? "Y/N,you sho..." Yato please? I asked and cut him off. He let go and nodded at me. "Come and tell me here." He said and lead me to the room we stayed at last time. I sat down on the bed. "Y/N,you can tell me now." He said and sat next to me. "Yato. I think i'm a phantom." I said and looked at Yato. Yato laughed at me. "Yato?" I asked sadly. Doesn't he care? "Y/N,you wouldn't be here if you were a phantom. Why would you say that anyway?" He asked. Does that mean I didn't die that way? I guess I didn't. "Yato it's because..." My voice stopped. I felt embarrassed because of it. "Y/N, you need to tell me." Yato said and came closer to me.

"Well I...I mean I deeamed or umm...sorry, Yato." I said and looked down. I'm a failure in myself. Yato touched my shoulder. He nodded. "Well Yato. In my passed I discoverd that I was bullied,cheated on and lied to by my friends. I saw myself crying and I had a roomate which went somewhere with her friends. I was left alone with my problems. So I cut all my problems." I said and I felt a hot tear roll down my face. "I made marks on my skin Yato. I cried and made little cuts on my skin because of my life. I even took extra pills and I felt dissapointed in the morning for waking up. For breathing. Yato, my roomate brought home a guy and he flirted with me which ended up with him...I think he was about to punch me." I said and cried more tears.

Yatos POV

Y/N. I'm sorry. If I knew what you've gone through I would have been more careful around you. I hugged her from the side when I saw more tears spilling from her eyes. She felt so much pain.

Your POV

"Yato. I know that you're dissapointed in me now. You don't want me anymore." I said softly. "Y/N, you are the best to me okay." Yato said and held me tighter. "Yato. Thank you." I said and hugged him back even tighter. "You are my friend, right?" I asked. Yato laughed and let go. "Of course." He said and rubbed my head. "You're not gonna leave me are you?" I asked. His face dropped and pulled me in for a bigger hug. I was on his lap now. "Y/N, I would never leave you. " He said and gently stroked through my hair. I pulled on Yatos neck and cried at the back with a happy face. "I'm so sorry Yato." I said touching his hair.

Yatos POV

Her hands were now in my hair as well. "Y/N. You're surprizing not hurting me." I said and smiled. She held my neck. For some reason this felt right to be holding her in my arms like this.

Your POV

I let go of him. "Don't cry." He said and rubbed my tears from my stained cheeks. "Thank you, Yato." I said and softly kissed his cheek. I smiled at him and hugged him once more. "Goodnight, Yato." I said and got up and walked to the otherside of the bed and lay down while Yato just sat there. I laughed at him and closed my eyes. Thank you Yato.

Yatos POV

She kissed my cheek. Why did she do that? My face turned hot and then I heard her laugh from behind me. I looked back and saw that she was already sleeping. Thank you Yato. I heard and I smiled at her sleeping body. I kissed her forehead lightly and walked out of the room. I hope she's better in the morning.

Your POV

He kissed my forehead! Yato kissed my forehead!

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 3.6K 16
[This is a sequel to my story Remember Me, so read that first (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)] Yato lost you, just like he lost Hiyori. He can't help but feel as if you wou...
1.6K 49 10
. Mature Lemon. You spent centuries with Yato. Causing destruction taking many innocent lives. You were both tired of it. But the only way for you tw...
16.4K 523 20
[Complete] This is going to be an english book. It isn't my native laguage so sorry if you notice some mistakes. I've read until chapter 74 in the ma...
61.5K 2.1K 15
''You used yourself as bait .'' Dazai couldn't see the problem here. What's the shorty upset about ? ''You could've died YOU IDIOT !'' Chuuya snappe...